you mean the real world...like when the second plane had hit the tower...any other hi-jacked plane was NOT going
to be allowed to hit any other target....especially the defence headquarters?
only in your fantasy world, not the real world.
If the plane was approaching Washington as reported shortly prior the Pentagon crash time then it would have taken some twenty minutes to gain control and actually get it out to sea… by which time it is known that the fighters were no longer out at sea but over the Pentagon, prepared to intercept Flight 93 inland if need be.
errrrr it's a cover up remember...the exact times and details are not going to be freely available.
So you don't believe the fighters were still out at sea...you believe the government figures?
You think the government planned the whole thing but is telling the truth on selected parts...?
Parts that conveniently fit in with your own personel Inside Job theories.
one must keep a clear head and apply simple logic...not go off on a convoluted evidence rampage
and an acronym fest.
- “Sir, we have control of the aircraft, where shall I bring it down?”
- “The FBI don’t know what’s coming next! Look, just take the aircraft out to sea and we’ll blow it to smithereens – problem solved.”
- “Sir, what about the passengers, what will we say?”
- “Never mind the passengers! Now I gotta get on the phone.. get me some explosives planted in the Pentagon.. ship some plane parts in from the local museum.. coerce some ‘eyewitnesses’.. a hundred or so should do it.. make sure the ASCE are onboard.. and light poles.. cut down the light poles and stick ‘em in the road.. make it look like a plane came that way.. oh and call in that taxi driver, agent England..”
- “Sir, are you sure you don’t just want me to land the plane?”
- “That’s an order damnit!”
bee, you don’t even believe this
I’m only responding because I’m bored.
well I'm so glad I could relieve your boredom for a few minutes...
But I would say that you are responding because what I say broadly makes sense and that will never do.
we can only guess what might have happened to the airliner had it landed...if the military were forced
to storm the plane many...possibly all would have died.
bit of a strawman there....I think if you were being fair and rational you would admit that a plane
blown up by a missile (of some unknown kind)...would be in smaller parts than one that simply crashed
into the sea.
Which is what I’m going to do now.
I'm sorry I'm not 'serious' enough for you...and that people can actually understand what I say?
That I don't go off on insanely complicated 'evidence' tangents....
You can ignore me if you want to. But I must say, you are putting quite a bit of effort in for someone who
thinks that what I have is baseless and lacking in sound judgement.
Oh I forgot...you're just bored, aren't you.
Finally... your mask is slipping...I must have hit a nerve with my previous posts...was it the fighters over the Atlantic?
Or the idea that the debris parts could be popped over from the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum?
I'm only giving you as good as I got.....fair's fair....