Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Human becoming Shapechangers

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#16    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 6,293 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

View PostOdin11, on 17 April 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

No, evolution does not work like that. Thats like saying if I cut off my left hand that my children would be born without a left hand, it does not work like that.

Yeah. I think it has been quite well proven that Lamarck's 'Inheritance of Acquired Characteristics' is just not true.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#17    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,729 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

View PostThisiswhatIthink, on 11 December 2011 - 04:06 PM, said:

Science and medicine is so advanced that any mutation (evolution) would be regarded as a deformation and be treated like so. We are at our final evolutionary state.

There is no such thing as a "final evolutionary state" unless its the one during which a species becomes extinct.

View PostMelo, on 11 December 2011 - 04:44 PM, said:

Does anyone knows work of dr. Duane Gish? He claim that fossils say No to evoulution.

Gish is a moron, and isn't taken seriously by anyone who knows even the slightest thing about, y'know, science.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#18    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

I would love to evolve the ability to not be allergic to pollen.  (I know, I know,it doesn't happen overnight...but my sinuses wish it were so.)

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#19    karmakazi

karmakazi

Crazy Cat Lady

• 1,387 posts

• That which does not kill us, makes us stranger.

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

View PostMelo, on 11 December 2011 - 06:09 PM, said:

What do you say about evoultion jumps?

If evolution "jumps" refer to gaps in the fossil record, then I say it is because not everything that has ever lived and died was fossilized.  The vast majority decayed and their elements returned to the cycle and today are a part of those things alive - or petroleum/carbon deposits.  That's why petroleum is called fossil fuel, it is the remnants of long since decayed living things.

So...we're looking at a record that is not likely to be complete (only a small percentage of living things are fossilized, it is a rare occurance) and suggesting that anything not represented in the fossil record simply could not have existed?  That's quite a leap.

I don't know anything about this Gish person, but from this one concept I can see why the others are saying he's not...useful.

We need plants for living because they produce oxygen. Before plants even exists there was no oxygen on earth?
Is all oxygen created by plants?

Are you talking about the element of oxygen or the various molecules that contain oxygen? carbon dioxide (CO2), O2 (the breathable one), ozone (O3)

Plants like most living things take in various types of molecules, break them down into components and recombine them into different molecules in order to derive energy from the process in order to fuel the plant's own processes, and then they give off or excrete various molecules.  They mostly take in CO2 and give off O2, but that does not mean they are the only source of O2.

So no, plants would not be the only source of oxygen in the universe.  I do seem to recall reading at some point that the earth has gone through atmospheric changes in the past, and that at least one or two of those prior atmospheres did not contain any significant amounts of O2.

Edited by karmakazi, 26 April 2012 - 04:37 PM.

There is no greater risk in life than doing nothing.

#20    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• 1,353 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

and then they give off or excrete various molecules
i'm just taking a note of that, so that's NO to water (because fish *cough* in it) and now a big no to air (coz plants crap it out) :tu:

what i meant to say is, the first oceans probably helped here converting a lot of iron into oxygen..

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#21    Robbie333

Robbie333

"Seek and you shall find"

• 2,790 posts

• Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there; I do not sleep.

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

View PostMelo, on 11 December 2011 - 01:20 PM, said:

Recently I read that evolution is actually accelerating, speeding up to 100 times historical levels after agriculture spread.
If that is true what is the reason of it,..., diet?
And will that acceleration end or we will become one day like mythological and science fictional biengs called Shapechangers.

There is no use in going into it but this is a big part of my beliefs and religion. This being said here is a visual I found on Youtube that can explain it better than me. It is a very personal thing for me. Shape-shifting is called "Skinwalker" here ---   

Edited by Robbie333, 30 April 2012 - 10:43 PM.

Robbie James

#22    JayMark

JayMark

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

• Our universe was created out of a desire. A desire to experiment, interact and evolve within a multitude of planes of consciousness.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

The more we know about anything, the more we know about the rest. It's really like a snowball effect.

The more time passes, the greater our awarness is and the more freedom we have. This leads to greater and faster aquirement of new knowledge which expands our awarness et cetera.

But I think that, soon enough, science will have to step out of it's "comfort zone" in order to unlock the most fundamental mysteries of the universe.

Peace.

Bartender says: "Sorry, we don't serve faster-than-light neutrinos here."

So you have these two faster-than-light neutrinos walking into a bar...

#23    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,030 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:07 PM

Recently I read that evolution is actually accelerating, speeding up to 100 times historical levels after agriculture spread.
And will that acceleration end or we will become one day like mythological and science fictional biengs called Shapechangers.
where did you read this information?

#24    Andromedan StarSeed

Andromedan StarSeed

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

• Technician of the sacred

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:19 PM

I haven’t recalled that human beings becoming as one of the shapechangers or shifters. There is no way of human being can do this due to genetic make up of an blue print of human body cant  handle  shifting  since  the physical body is not made to do that kind of thing.  Only thing that changes is the genetic coding that is miss coding has an effect of one or those that carrier genetic defects. Other had dna over the years do some point evolution of to the changes. Even though many people make stories about shiftchangers or other labels linked to that. Melo you can look at the dna profile and history of human evolution and look at other species too on the tables of changes how changes that go on over the years.  

I channel in order to dream, Inspiring intuition.
I seal the input of abundance, With the resonant tone of attunement.
I am guided by the power of vision.

#25    Robbie333

Robbie333

"Seek and you shall find"

• 2,790 posts

• Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there; I do not sleep.

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

View PostJGirl, on 01 May 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

where did you read this information?

I need to be clear about something. Shape-shifting is not a physical phenom. It is impossible. Shape-shifting is a spiritual and mental place you can achieve. Have a good day all.

Robbie James

#26    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,030 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:35 PM

View PostRobbie333, on 03 May 2012 - 08:37 PM, said:

I need to be clear about something. Shape-shifting is not a physical phenom. It is impossible. Shape-shifting is a spiritual and mental place you can achieve. Have a good day all.
why did you quote me to say that?

#27    danydandan

danydandan

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

• Deus iudex est meus

super omnes familia

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:11 AM

What have you been reading ?

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

#28    danydandan

danydandan

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

• Deus iudex est meus

super omnes familia

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:13 AM

View PostRobbie333, on 03 May 2012 - 08:37 PM, said:

Thats the second stupidest thing i have read on this site in 4 years , well done

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

#29    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:09 AM

View PostZaraKitty, on 17 April 2012 - 06:18 AM, said:

We don't need to evolve, we keep the disabled alive (whereas before science and medicine they would have died, and only healthy humans lived to evolve) and have technology to aid us in every way. If anything we're going to devolve and die out.

My thoughts exactly (I often compqre thelivings to  the "Idiocracyt" movie

View Postdanydandan, on 04 May 2012 - 01:13 AM, said:

Thats the second stupidest thing i have read on this site in 4 years , well done

That's pretty mean thing to say specifically coming from someone who believe in a "sky daddy" (stealing the expression from Alienated Being)  :P

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#30    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Naked Judgement

• 1,600 posts

• Ultimately, your experience is the best teacher.

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:44 AM

I've done a bit of research on the diet's influence on human evolution, and agriculture has indeed influenced it. Because of agriculture, early humans had more time in their hands to do other stuff than just survive. But the wheat itself isnt good for our brain, even though it's said that we need carbonhydrates for our brain functions. You can get carbs from any vegetable so why take the bread?

If you feel the need to argue with others, you dont get free will.
Be what you are. It's up to you.
Leaving everything behind, what are you left with? That which is always inside you. It'll always guide you, if you l
isten.
Nature itself has power no technology in hundred years will replicate. Power to heal you from the inside out. It is holy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users