Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

United States is in Revelation several times

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#1    Copen

Copen

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:11 PM

We are supposed to compare scripture with scripture to get the meanings of words. Example: the "beast" in Daniel was empires. One empire followed another until the very end and destruction of that beast. The beast did not have a break at the ankles with a 2000 year gap for a revived Roman Empire. The iron from the two legs (the Roman Empire) extends down into the feet, which is mixed with clay (Israel) for an uneasy alliance. On it's feet were 10 toes, which was the 10 economic foundations of the Decapolis controlled by the Greeks from the previous empire; and allowed by the Romans to continue to run these districts. When the stone (Jesus) carved out of a mountain (Mt. Zion) not carved by man's hands came He dashed against the evil paganness of the Decapolis and the whole beast crumbled. This is the districts Jesus preached. That is the end of Daniel's beast. There is not going to be a revived Roman Empire.

Now, look at Revelation. There is a beast that had 7 heads and 10 horns. One of the heads had a deadly wound and died and came back to life. Everybody marveled at this great beast (empire). Who is like unto this beast. This will probably be a confederacy of 7 nations led by Germany. Horns seem to be variations of a same religion. Therefore, the horns are probably the Muslium religion.

Next, is a beast with two horns like a lamb. That can only be the United States and Israel. The two horns being the Judea/Christian religion. The first beast (empire) being Israel. The second beast (empire) being the United States --- causes everyone to worship the first beast (Israel) which also had a wound by a sword to the head and lived. This head wound is different. It didn't die. It never stopped living. That was the extermination efforts (the Holocaust) which never caused the Jews to die as a scattered nation. This wound was healed when Israel became a nation again in the land God originally gave them. This being the very ground God cursed in Genesis and the very cursed ground where Jesus was crucified.

The beast (United States) that caused the first beast (Israel) to be worshipped - made fire come down from heaven on earth in the sight of men. The United States has already done that. The atomic bomb did not come from the earth on a rocked. It came down from heaven from an airplane. The world has seen it. The number of its name is 666. UNITED=6, STATES=6, ISRAEL=6. The mark of this beast empire will probably be the Star of David with a cross in the middle. It will be a type of patriotic mark. A reliance/dependency on the empire more than God to provide.

There are at least two other places where Colonial America and the United States are mentioned in Revelation. On two wings of an eagle Christianity was saved from annihilation. The first wing was the Roman Empire. The second was the United States. (KNOWING HISTORY, WHY WOULD ANYONE SAY THE UNITED STATES WAS GOING TO VANISH BECAUSE IT IS NOT MENTIONED IN REVELATION?)

A revived Germany leading 7 nations is what you should be looking for.

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,851 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:41 PM

Except the number is 666 or six hundred and sixty-six, not 6 6 6. It's 1 number not 3 as you're using it.

#3    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

• "What would you rather be, a bus driver, or a super terrorist?"

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:43 PM

the spirit of god is the seven churches, the ten horns who knows, the key # 7, that could be said that it is the beast

Drunk with blood..
Danger cult leaders
Jewish gematria # 1162:
Who is like God
The epitome of evil

#4    Copen

Copen

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:00 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 11 December 2011 - 04:41 PM, said:

Except the number is 666 or six hundred and sixty-six, not 6 6 6. It's 1 number not 3 as you're using it.
The number of the beast's name is six hundred sixty six. It is not a number derived with math that totals 666. It's the number of his name. Each name can be seen as 6 numbers. Therefore, it is 666.

#5    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,851 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:08 AM

View PostCopen, on 12 December 2011 - 01:00 AM, said:

The number of the beast's name is six hundred sixty six. It is not a number derived with math that totals 666. It's the number of his name. Each name can be seen as 6 numbers. Therefore, it is 666.
666 is one number, not six not three, one. You're using it as three numbers, it's not.

#6    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,982 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:42 AM

View PostCopen, on 11 December 2011 - 04:11 PM, said:

We are supposed to compare scripture with scripture to get the meanings of words. Example: the "beast" in Daniel was empires. One empire followed another until the very end and destruction of that beast. The beast did not have a break at the ankles with a 2000 year gap for a revived Roman Empire. The iron from the two legs (the Roman Empire) extends down into the feet, which is mixed with clay (Israel) for an uneasy alliance. On it's feet were 10 toes, which was the 10 economic foundations of the Decapolis controlled by the Greeks from the previous empire; and allowed by the Romans to continue to run these districts. When the stone (Jesus) carved out of a mountain (Mt. Zion) not carved by man's hands came He dashed against the evil paganness of the Decapolis and the whole beast crumbled. This is the districts Jesus preached. That is the end of Daniel's beast. There is not going to be a revived Roman Empire.

Now, look at Revelation. There is a beast that had 7 heads and 10 horns. One of the heads had a deadly wound and died and came back to life. Everybody marveled at this great beast (empire). Who is like unto this beast. This will probably be a confederacy of 7 nations led by Germany. Horns seem to be variations of a same religion. Therefore, the horns are probably the Muslium religion.

Next, is a beast with two horns like a lamb. That can only be the United States and Israel. The two horns being the Judea/Christian religion. The first beast (empire) being Israel. The second beast (empire) being the United States --- causes everyone to worship the first beast (Israel) which also had a wound by a sword to the head and lived. This head wound is different. It didn't die. It never stopped living. That was the extermination efforts (the Holocaust) which never caused the Jews to die as a scattered nation. This wound was healed when Israel became a nation again in the land God originally gave them. This being the very ground God cursed in Genesis and the very cursed ground where Jesus was crucified.

The beast (United States) that caused the first beast (Israel) to be worshipped - made fire come down from heaven on earth in the sight of men. The United States has already done that. The atomic bomb did not come from the earth on a rocked. It came down from heaven from an airplane. The world has seen it. The number of its name is 666. UNITED=6, STATES=6, ISRAEL=6. The mark of this beast empire will probably be the Star of David with a cross in the middle. It will be a type of patriotic mark. A reliance/dependency on the empire more than God to provide.

There are at least two other places where Colonial America and the United States are mentioned in Revelation. On two wings of an eagle Christianity was saved from annihilation. The first wing was the Roman Empire. The second was the United States. ( KNOWING HISTORY, WHY WOULD ANYONE SAY THE UNITED STATES WAS GOING TO VANISH BECAUSE IT IS NOT MENTIONED IN REVELATION?)

A revived Germany leading 7 nations is what you should be looking for.

Let me guess, you are Muslim.......

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#7    Copen

Copen

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:56 AM

View PostSakari, on 12 December 2011 - 01:42 AM, said:

Let me guess, you are Muslim.......
What? Where did you get that? Did my post also make me out to be German just because I mentioned it too?

#8    Copen

Copen

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:00 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 12 December 2011 - 01:08 AM, said:

666 is one number, not six not three, one. You're using it as three numbers, it's not.

It is "the number of a man." Man was created Day 6. Six is the number for man. Therefore, it can be three separate 6's.

#9    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,982 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:07 AM

View PostCopen, on 14 December 2011 - 04:56 AM, said:

What? Where did you get that? Did my post also make me out to be German just because I mentioned it too?

Guess I was wrong :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#10    SamDavies

SamDavies

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. - Elie Wiesel

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:25 AM

The beast that was and then lives again. I've been lead to believe "the beast that was, but is not, but yet will be present" was the League of Nations set up after WWI. It suffered a death blow with the outbreak of WWII. After WWII the United Nations was established; the beast (made up of earthly governments) came alive again but with more might. But it really is the same as the previous beast (created in its 'image') that was "worshipped" in that it was hoped to stop wars but has not. Nothing has changed. UN is all over the world but it is a toothless beast (after all it is only an image of the powerless League of Nations) that America and Britain (The anglo-american kingdom representating power sharing depicted on one of the two horned heads of the seven headed beast) breathed life into to do their bidding.

America is perhaps the 'false prophet' that with 'smooth' words and 'lies' has mislead kings and kingdoms so that it can bring together nations to WWIII. Plenty of evidence for that now. The false prophet is thrown into the lake of fire. No more American.

I see the King of the North and the King of the South here. But only time will fill us in completely of course. NOt that many will be alive by then. "If those days were not cut short no flesh would be saved". American is behaving like the King of the South that keeps 'pushing' the King of the North. Fits the discription perfectly IMO.

The King of the North? I have for sometime suspected this to be mainly China due to how needlessly hostile USA and other Western countries have been toward it and ultimately created the China we see today. China and other countries are allying themselves as we see today to fight off the never ending pushing and bullying from the South King.

The King of the North ultimately comes to his end after defeating the King of the South as Michael and his team will triumph over the King of the North. But the King of the North would crumble anyway as WWIII would have caused so much of humanity to shatter beyound repair.

Under Michael and his kings, priests, judges he will bring in the Golden Age that will have no end. It will be the fifth era of mankind where corruption and evil will be removed immediately along with ALL human made government. No more chances. Humans have pretty much proven they can not rule themselves and allow themselve to be ruled by ruthless leaders using their children as canon fodder. Michael will 'rule with an iron rod' but for the good of all with no 'elite'.

Then after the 1000 years of Michael's reign the 'kingdom' will be passed back to 'Creator' and all sail into the sunset of peace after a final test of how humans wish to treat each other.

At least this is my take of the whole picture having studied the bible for some twenty years; read Hopi prophacies; and Muslim a bit similar also; and must not forget the Mayan who talk of a new age that has been misinterpreted as the end of the world. Take all the scriptures of nations and they tell similar story of mans final day.

American gone. All 'nations' gone. No more national barriers and one country putting itself above that of another.

Sam Davies
www.darwinlion.blogspot.com

#11    ProfessorWhat

ProfessorWhat

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:58 AM

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!! one thing at a time, killer!
Let's try to find the four corners first:
Posted Image
Oh wait, hold on, I think I found a corner...
Ahh my bad, its just some crumby spherical curvature that our
great christian nation let another nation go up an film wicked wicked lies!

Anyways, the bible also says the moon is also a light-source,
either it hasn't even been clicked on yet
or it had already burned out long long ago along with the
age of gods and the devil Jesus himself!...

#12    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,851 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:08 AM

View PostCopen, on 14 December 2011 - 05:00 AM, said:

It is "the number of a man." Man was created Day 6. Six is the number for man. Therefore, it can be three separate 6's.
But its not, its six hundred and sixty six.

#13    SamDavies

SamDavies

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. - Elie Wiesel

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:39 PM

ProfessorWhat said: [Anyways, the bible also says the moon is also a light-source,
age of gods and the devil Jesus himself!...]

The moon does not produce light but it does refect it. The time of the bible's writing and its audience must be taken into consideration. The language had to be pretty basic and not scientific for that period of time.

Regarding source of light even today we can relate to this. For example: when it is a full moon I don't need a flash light to find my way around outside where I live as it is so well lite soley by the moon. I would consider the moon a source of light though I am aware it is the sun that is the cause of the moons light. The moon is always lite up.

Gods. Tens of millions world wide believe in them. By far the majority of mankind believe in gods or one god then no god/s. Gods are just interdimensional beings with powers that ancient man did not understand so saw them as gods and the beings wanted to be seen as gods. But each to his or her own.

Is three representative of imperfection? Don't know anything about the number stuff. If so, would doubling three to make six, mean twice the imperfection or badness (mankind became imperfect)? So when six is represented it is monsterous and making three sixes really, really bad? 3=imperfect/bad. 6= 2x imperfect/bad. 3x6= Very imperfect or inclined to bad and selfishness like man has shown itself to be. I thought 666 meant complete, or was that 667?

Edited by SamDavies, 14 December 2011 - 12:41 PM.

Sam Davies
www.darwinlion.blogspot.com

#14    ProfessorWhat

ProfessorWhat

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:18 AM

View PostSamDavies, on 14 December 2011 - 12:39 PM, said:

ProfessorWhat said: [Anyways, the bible also says the moon is also a light-source,
age of gods and the devil Jesus himself!...]

The moon does not produce light but it does refect it. The time of the bible's writing and its audience must be taken into consideration. The language had to be pretty basic and not scientific for that period of time.

THAT WAS THE MOST RETARDED STATEMENT I HAVE READ ALL YEAR๏̯͡๏)
It had nothing to do with any level of comprehension! After all,
it's been known for so damn long that Mars and Venus were planets (of the visible five)
that no one knows who discovered them. It was and still is suppression
on a literally global scale! Look at the migratory plains tribes of
pre-U.S.A. that dragged their stuff around with nothing better than
a pair of sticks at best compared to their "enlightened" european counterparts:
Posted Image
EVEN THEY KNEW EVERYTHING GOES ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND!!
Posted Image
Like I said, it had absolutely nothing to do
with comprehension. Just reasoning.

"It was morality that burned the books of the ancient sages,
and morality that halted the free inquiry of the Golden Age and
substituted for it the credulous imbecility of the Age of Faith.
It was a fixed moral code and a fixed theology which robbed the
human race of a thousand years by wasting them upon alchemy,
heretic-burning, witchcraft and sacerdotalism.
"~ H. L. Mencken

#15    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,776 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:26 AM

Many theologians suggest that "666" might actually be "616", which means the Beast is actually Marvel Comics, because the "universe number" of the core Marvel comics is universe 616.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users