Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

United States is in Revelation several times


  • Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#16    SamDavies

SamDavies

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined:31 Jul 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

  • Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. - Elie Wiesel

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:55 AM

View PostProfessorWhat, on 15 December 2011 - 01:18 AM, said:

THAT WAS THE MOST RETARDED STATEMENT I HAVE READ ALL YEAR๏̯͡๏)
It had nothing to do with any level of comprehension! After all,
it's been known for so damn long that Mars and Venus were planets (of the visible five)
that no one knows who discovered them. It was and still is suppression
on a literally global scale! Look at the migratory plains tribes of
pre-U.S.A. that dragged their stuff around with nothing better than
a pair of sticks at best compared to their "enlightened" european counterparts:
Posted Image
EVEN THEY KNEW EVERYTHING GOES ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND!!
Posted Image
Like I said, it had absolutely nothing to do
with comprehension. Just reasoning.

"It was morality that burned the books of the ancient sages,
and morality that halted the free inquiry of the Golden Age and
substituted for it the credulous imbecility of the Age of Faith.
It was a fixed moral code and a fixed theology which robbed the
human race of a thousand years by wasting them upon alchemy,
heretic-burning, witchcraft and sacerdotalism.
"~ H. L. Mencken

I agree with you, ProfessorWhat. The so called 'uncivilized' tribes (which I have always considered highly offensive lable) had far advanced scientific knowledge. I was talking about the bible's audience whose leaders wanted to keep them in the darkness of ignorance and fear (as they still do today). Religion suppressed and or destroyed the vast knowledge of the natives in order to hide the fact that their knowledge was inferior to the 'savages'.

I've all my life shared the beliefs of the native peoples in Australia and America along with their true knowledge of the reality around us. And for that I have been osticised and laughed at as being ignorant and a believer in 'fairy tales'. The West is far from 'moral'.

Sam Davies
www.darwinlion.blogspot.com

#17    ProfessorWhat

ProfessorWhat

    Alien Embryo

  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined:31 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:56 AM

What makes it BS is that this isn't coming from some unexplainable bygone
mountaintop relic of antiquity or a holy spire-like obelisk with homophonic,
ambiguous quadruple-entendres of lore carved into it. You're relying on
a man-made and severely altered product that has been so sickeningly mass-
produced to such a point that it rivals the McNugget. They're like roaches:
if you see one you can bet there's a hundred more near by... Ba-Dum-Tssss!!


#18    SamDavies

SamDavies

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined:31 Jul 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

  • Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. - Elie Wiesel

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:58 PM

View PostProfessorWhat, on 15 December 2011 - 11:56 AM, said:

What makes it BS is that this isn't coming from some unexplainable bygone
mountaintop relic of antiquity or a holy spire-like obelisk with homophonic,
ambiguous quadruple-entendres of lore carved into it. You're relying on
a man-made and severely altered product that has been so sickeningly mass-
produced to such a point that it rivals the McNugget. They're like roaches:
if you see one you can bet there's a hundred more near by... Ba-Dum-Tssss!!

If you are refering to the bible, ProffessorWhat, I again agree with what you say re being mass produced and severely altered. I once belonged to a bible based cult who bought the rights of a bible translation that was 'apparently' the most accurate translation around. No it was not. After I was thrown out of the cult I did some research into the translator of the translation and found the cult had brought the translation and altered it considerably. And not only that the translator himself had altered very vital parts of the scriptures that totally bastardised certain passages.

But having said that I do believe 'some' of the scriptures can still be valuable as prophacy and its translation as it has not been 100% altered and/or contaminated. The church took many books away from the bible when they 'edited' it and decided what they wanted in the scriptures. Much that was not 'convenient' to their man made and often false teachings was removed. Words, scriptures and whole books that would rip apart the church and strip power from those holding over people was removed. Funny, though, even some scriptures that remain showing many of the teachings of the church are wrong are ignored. What can I say. Man likes his ears tickled, just as the bible says.

Sam Davies
www.darwinlion.blogspot.com

#19    grendals_bane

grendals_bane

    Master Procrastinator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • Joined:03 Dec 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England

  • I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned. - Byron

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:31 AM

If you look hard enough you can find a "prophesy" in any work of fiction.

There is one in "Lord of the Rings" prophesying the collapse of capitalism:

The greed of Sauron (Capitalism), leads him to ignore the Socialist proles (Hobbits), who are then able to destroy the ring (the economy) bringing Sauron (Capitalism) to an end creating in its place a Socialist utopia.


All it takes is a little imagination and too much spare time.

"There is no such thing as good and evil, just various shades of grey."

#20    Bluefinger

Bluefinger

    I am a Christian, and I understand many don't like that. .

  • Member
  • 5,030 posts
  • Joined:02 Sep 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • "You'll know them by their fruits."

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:31 AM

View PostProfessorWhat, on 15 December 2011 - 01:18 AM, said:

THAT WAS THE MOST RETARDED STATEMENT I HAVE READ ALL YEAR๏̯͡๏)
It had nothing to do with any level of comprehension! After all,
it's been known for so damn long that Mars and Venus were planets (of the visible five)
that no one knows who discovered them. It was and still is suppression
on a literally global scale! Look at the migratory plains tribes of
pre-U.S.A. that dragged their stuff around with nothing better than
a pair of sticks at best compared to their "enlightened" european counterparts:
Posted Image
EVEN THEY KNEW EVERYTHING GOES ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND!!
Posted Image
Like I said, it had absolutely nothing to do
with comprehension. Just reasoning.

"It was morality that burned the books of the ancient sages,
and morality that halted the free inquiry of the Golden Age and
substituted for it the credulous imbecility of the Age of Faith.
It was a fixed moral code and a fixed theology which robbed the
human race of a thousand years by wasting them upon alchemy,
heretic-burning, witchcraft and sacerdotalism.
"~ H. L. Mencken

And in defending savages, one becomes savage.  The Mayans performed human sacrifices to please the gods...

Just saying.

It is not enough to have a good mind.  The main thing is to use it well.     - Descartes

#21    KainFall

KainFall

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Nothing is as it may seem.

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:01 AM

I didnt really know what to think bout this :P

Edited by KainFall, 17 December 2011 - 05:04 AM.

Open Your Mind To New Experiences

#22    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,508 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:13 AM

View PostBluefinger, on 17 December 2011 - 04:31 AM, said:

And in defending savages, one becomes savage.  The Mayans performed human sacrifices to please the gods...

Just saying.


And your god scarificed his own son and countless others.

Just sayin.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#23    Copen

Copen

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Joined:15 May 2011

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:59 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 17 December 2011 - 05:13 AM, said:

And your god scarificed his own son and countless others.

Just sayin.

The son that was sacrificed as a substitute payment for man's sin did so willingly. Had He not, everybody would have two deaths. One physical and the other spiritual. As it is, His children only have to go through the physical death.

The Mayans and all other tribes had unwilling or drugged unconscious people for sacrifices. They were not spotless, so their deaths was not a substitute and paid nothing for anyone else.


#24    Copen

Copen

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Joined:15 May 2011

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:19 AM

View PostSamDavies, on 15 December 2011 - 07:58 PM, said:

If you are refering to the bible, ProffessorWhat, I again agree with what you say re being mass produced and severely altered. I once belonged to a bible based cult who bought the rights of a bible translation that was 'apparently' the most accurate translation around. No it was not. After I was thrown out of the cult I did some research into the translator of the translation and found the cult had brought the translation and altered it considerably. And not only that the translator himself had altered very vital parts of the scriptures that totally bastardised certain passages.

But having said that I do believe 'some' of the scriptures can still be valuable as prophacy and its translation as it has not been 100% altered and/or contaminated. The church took many books away from the bible when they 'edited' it and decided what they wanted in the scriptures. Much that was not 'convenient' to their man made and often false teachings was removed. Words, scriptures and whole books that would rip apart the church and strip power from those holding over people was removed. Funny, though, even some scriptures that remain showing many of the teachings of the church are wrong are ignored. What can I say. Man likes his ears tickled, just as the bible says.

I believe the church history I have read from many sources which agree -- there is one line that has been the true handed down Bible, which went through the same order of translations of the wording on the title as Jesus hung on the cross, "JESUS, OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS... written in Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew." Jesus foretold that His kingdom would spread in 3 measures like leaven --- That is the order in which the true translations have happened. Greek was the language everybody wrote and spoke in Jesus' day. The next translations was into Latin. I'm talking about the OLD LATIN VULGATE. (Not Origen's Latin Vulgate a couple hundred years later.) Next translation will be Hebrew. The translations are easily identifiable. A trail of martyred red blood always ensues.


#25    Damian Bâthory

Damian Bâthory

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 207 posts
  • Joined:23 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male

  • That is not dead wich can eternally live, when abnormal time comes, even Death may die.
    "Abl Al Ashrad, Necronomicon."

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:21 AM

View PostCopen, on 11 December 2011 - 04:11 PM, said:

When the stone (Jesus) carved out of a mountain (Mt. Zion) not carved by man's hands came He dashed against the evil paganness of the Decapolis and the whole beast crumbled. This is the districts Jesus preached. That is the end of Daniel's beast. There is not going to be a revived Roman Empire.

The beast (United States) that caused the first beast (Israel) to be worshipped - made fire come down from heaven on earth in the sight of men. The United States has already done that. The atomic bomb did not come from the earth on a rocked. It came down from heaven from an airplane. The world has seen it. The number of its name is 666. UNITED=6, STATES=6, ISRAEL=6. The mark of this beast empire will probably be the Star of David with a cross in the middle. It will be a type of patriotic mark. A reliance/dependency on the empire more than God to provide.

There are at least two other places where Colonial America and the United States are mentioned in Revelation. On two wings of an eagle Christianity was saved from annihilation. The first wing was the Roman Empire. The second was the United States. (KNOWING HISTORY, WHY WOULD ANYONE SAY THE UNITED STATES WAS GOING TO VANISH BECAUSE IT IS NOT MENTIONED IN REVELATION?)

A revived Germany leading 7 nations is what you should be looking for.



Ho....Boy!!
Quit smoking the green colombian grass sonny.....
You see things your way....wich is kind of DAzed and confused......lol
I would kind of agree that USA is the beast.....or the new Babylon, but saying that a revived Germany leading 7 nations is king of a Cheech and Chong view...
I think you are having a white line nightmare boy...
Religious delusion is wide spread as i can see...
The whole thing you posted is B.S.
So, I'm a Pagan who beleive in God and Jesus, and Jesus will bash me with a stone, and dont tell me that Pagans can't beleive in a one God and Jesus, there are many kinds of Pagans, i Dont beleive in Christianity but i beleive that Jesus died on the cross.

You want it clearer..??.....just look in the mirror...

#26    Copen

Copen

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Joined:15 May 2011

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:44 AM

View PostSamDavies, on 14 December 2011 - 06:25 AM, said:

The beast that was and then lives again. I've been lead to believe "the beast that was, but is not, but yet will be present" was the League of Nations set up after WWI. It suffered a death blow with the outbreak of WWII. After WWII the United Nations was established; the beast (made up of earthly governments) came alive again but with more might. But it really is the same as the previous beast (created in its 'image') that was "worshipped" in that it was hoped to stop wars but has not. Nothing has changed. UN is all over the world but it is a toothless beast (after all it is only an image of the powerless League of Nations) that America and Britain (The anglo-american kingdom representating power sharing depicted on one of the two horned heads of the seven headed beast) breathed life into to do their bidding.

America is perhaps the 'false prophet' that with 'smooth' words and 'lies' has mislead kings and kingdoms so that it can bring together nations to WWIII. Plenty of evidence for that now. The false prophet is thrown into the lake of fire. No more American.
Under Michael and his kings, priests, judges he will bring in the Golden Age that will have no end. It will be the fifth era of mankind where corruption and evil will be removed immediately along with ALL human made government. No more chances. Humans have pretty much proven they can not rule themselves and allow themselve to be ruled by ruthless leaders using their children as canon fodder. Michael will 'rule with an iron rod' but for the good of all with no 'elite'.

Then after the 1000 years of Michael's reign the 'kingdom' will be passed back to 'Creator' and all sail into the sunset of peace after a final test of how humans wish to treat each other.

At least this is my take of the whole picture having studied the bible for some twenty years; read Hopi prophacies; and Muslim a bit similar also; and must not forget the Mayan who talk of a new age that has been misinterpreted as the end of the world. Take all the scriptures of nations and they tell similar story of mans final day.

American gone. All 'nations' gone. No more national barriers and one country putting itself above that of another.
Some of what you say was taught a long time ago. Time has caused it to wane and be discredited. Remember what the priest said about the apostles' preaching? That it would wear itself out, if it was not true. Well, that above teaching wore itself out. The false teaching about a Revived Roman Empire is wearing itself out, today.  People are starting to disbelieve the EU is the Revived 10 Nation Roman Empire. They can't find a predominate 10 of anything in the EU.

During the holocaust the Jews were made to wear a yellow Star of David. Be watchful how that can be turned around to be a patriotic "Back To The Bible" emblem. May God give us the discernment not to take any Star of David with a cross in the middle of it, if that is indeed the mark of the beast empire. Such a rejection will make Christians mad enough to kill for God's sake just like Cain who was a child of God but worshipped in falsehood. Down through the ages, it has always been just such Christians killing Christians and the trail of blood mentioned already.

The Jews thought they were well aware of the scriptures and would recognize the Savior when He would come as a conquering King. Many Christians today are being just as mislead on prophecy. They are looking for a human man possessed with the devil with the power to bring fire down from heaven when it has already happened. The United States did not send the atomic bomb up from earth on a rocket. It came down from heaven from an airplane.


#27    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 15,201 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:20 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 17 December 2011 - 05:13 AM, said:

And your god scarificed his own son and countless others.
Just sayin.
Arguably, as that Jesus chap was as much God as man, God was sacrificing himself to pain and suffering.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#28    SamDavies

SamDavies

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined:31 Jul 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

  • Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. - Elie Wiesel

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:35 AM

View PostDamian Bâthory, on 17 December 2011 - 06:21 AM, said:

Ho....Boy!!
Quit smoking the green colombian grass sonny.....
You see things your way....wich is kind of DAzed and confused......lol
I would kind of agree that USA is the beast.....or the new Babylon, but saying that a revived Germany leading 7 nations is king of a Cheech and Chong view...
I think you are having a white line nightmare boy...
Religious delusion is wide spread as i can see...
The whole thing you posted is B.S.
So, I'm a Pagan who beleive in God and Jesus, and Jesus will bash me with a stone, and dont tell me that Pagans can't beleive in a one God and Jesus, there are many kinds of Pagans, i Dont beleive in Christianity but i beleive that Jesus died on the cross.

Your comment reminds me of what Gandhi said: 'I love Christ but I despise Christians because they do not live as Christ did'.
I also love Christ, with a passion infact.I am no longer a Christian that I was labled from birth since I chose my own way and beliefs based on what I learnt from others and history. A 'Christian' filled with hate can not have the love of Christ in him though he deludes himself that he has.

My past time with the bible I appreciate like anything else. Without really knowing what is written in any scripture how can one really know if its 'followers' are truly followers. Or whether they follow the deceptive tongue of men. It never ceased to amaze me how many Christians have not read the bible.

It is also written: 'You believe there is one God do you. YOu are doing quite well. The demons believe and shudder.

Sam Davies
www.darwinlion.blogspot.com

#29    sam12six

sam12six

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Georgia

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:41 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 17 December 2011 - 07:20 AM, said:

Arguably, as that Jesus chap was as much God as man, God was sacrificing himself to pain and suffering.

It's theological m********ion (self pleasuring). He sacrificed himself to convince himself that the creations his perfect self made flawed were worth saving anyway. He could have fixed the flaws (or y'know, simply changed his mind). Instead, being a masochist (and sadist, judging from all the plagues and whatnot he was wont to throw about), he went through the motions of being tortured to death.

Edited by sam12six, 17 December 2011 - 07:41 AM.


#30    SamDavies

SamDavies

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined:31 Jul 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

  • Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. - Elie Wiesel

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:03 AM

View PostBluefinger, on 17 December 2011 - 04:31 AM, said:

And in defending savages, one becomes savage.  The Mayans performed human sacrifices to please the gods...

Just saying.

You have images of Mayans ripping out hearts to please thier gods. I have images of so called holy men and women calling to their holy buildings young men and women to enlist for wars. Wars that if they do not join they will either be put to death, imprisoned or labelled for life a 'coward'. Wars that are subtle sacrifices to the 'demons'. Fighting for King/Queen and country is not fighting for God or Freedom. WWI and WWII did not give mankind freedom. For the victors have become like their history peers the Roman Empire. Submit or be submitted/killed.

HOw easily we allow our children to be used as cannon fodder, IMO.

Sam Davies
www.darwinlion.blogspot.com




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users