Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

United States is in Revelation several times

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#31    Damian Bâthory

Damian Bâthory

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 207 posts

• That is not dead wich can eternally live, when abnormal time comes, even Death may die.
    "Abl Al Ashrad, Necronomicon."

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:19 AM

View PostSamDavies, on 17 December 2011 - 07:35 AM, said:

It is also written: 'You believe there is one God do you. YOu are doing quite well. The demons believe and shudder.

When i say i'm a pagan is because i take beleifs from different religions, and i drop what i beleive is nonsense or crap, one of the religion wich i find interesting is Wiccan, for their peacefull ways and and respect of nature, i think they are closer to God than Crhistians, but i dont buy everything they have to sell, if you understand what i mean.
Since Christians say that everyone who is not Christians are Pagans, then i am a Pagan.
Most peoples see Pagans as Devil Worshipers, wich are not, they are only non Christian, that's what a Pagan is..
I lived this misunderstanding often because i wear Pentagrams as a ring and a necklace, some peoples asked me if i was a Satanist, i say no, my Pentagram are heads up, not inverted, they represent for me the oldest sign of protection, same could be said of the sheild of Salomon wich is the Jewish star, or star of David, wich is a religious sign for Israel and a protection sign for Pagans.
But whatever one can say will never change the discrimination done towards anyone who picture himself as Pagan from religious one tracked minded peoples.
From their point of view, God will also discriminate Pagans and will fry them whatever good they done in their life...just because they dont accept to be sheeps to christianity and follow the doctrine. because they refuse to be endoctrinated by a religion created by mens almost 2000 years ago.

Sorry but i dont beleive God to be so Evil, and that jesus said fry the damned Pagans even if they saved thousands of lifes and never done any evil..
End of the story....anyway we will know eventually....and i'm not scared of dying.....are you...???

You want it clearer..??.....just look in the mirror...

#32    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,312 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:41 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 17 December 2011 - 07:20 AM, said:

Arguably, as that Jesus chap was as much God as man, God was sacrificing himself to pain and suffering.

Hence god committed the most atrocious of sins and committed suicied. However he did it because of a lie. He it what ever knew it would come back or never leave. The very act od the crucification of Jesus was gods final nail so to speak in the coffin of the false hood it now expects us to follow.  

To bad man speaks for god. I would actually find it it as up lifting as little green men landing telling us of some sort of salvation.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#33    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:46 AM

View PostCopen, on 11 December 2011 - 04:11 PM, said:

We are supposed to compare scripture with scripture to get the meanings of words. Example: the "beast" in Daniel was empires. One empire followed another until the very end and destruction of that beast. The beast did not have a break at the ankles with a 2000 year gap for a revived Roman Empire. The iron from the two legs (the Roman Empire) extends down into the feet, which is mixed with clay (Israel) for an uneasy alliance. On it's feet were 10 toes, which was the 10 economic foundations of the Decapolis controlled by the Greeks from the previous empire; and allowed by the Romans to continue to run these districts. When the stone (Jesus) carved out of a mountain (Mt. Zion) not carved by man's hands came He dashed against the evil paganness of the Decapolis and the whole beast crumbled. This is the districts Jesus preached. That is the end of Daniel's beast. There is not going to be a revived Roman Empire.

Now, look at Revelation. There is a beast that had 7 heads and 10 horns. One of the heads had a deadly wound and died and came back to life. Everybody marveled at this great beast (empire). Who is like unto this beast. This will probably be a confederacy of 7 nations led by Germany. Horns seem to be variations of a same religion. Therefore, the horns are probably the Muslium religion.

Next, is a beast with two horns like a lamb. That can only be the United States and Israel. The two horns being the Judea/Christian religion. The first beast (empire) being Israel. The second beast (empire) being the United States --- causes everyone to worship the first beast (Israel) which also had a wound by a sword to the head and lived. This head wound is different. It didn't die. It never stopped living. That was the extermination efforts (the Holocaust) which never caused the Jews to die as a scattered nation. This wound was healed when Israel became a nation again in the land God originally gave them. This being the very ground God cursed in Genesis and the very cursed ground where Jesus was crucified.

The beast (United States) that caused the first beast (Israel) to be worshipped - made fire come down from heaven on earth in the sight of men. The United States has already done that. The atomic bomb did not come from the earth on a rocked. It came down from heaven from an airplane. The world has seen it. The number of its name is 666. UNITED=6, STATES=6, ISRAEL=6. The mark of this beast empire will probably be the Star of David with a cross in the middle. It will be a type of patriotic mark. A reliance/dependency on the empire more than God to provide.

There are at least two other places where Colonial America and the United States are mentioned in Revelation. On two wings of an eagle Christianity was saved from annihilation. The first wing was the Roman Empire. The second was the United States. (KNOWING HISTORY, WHY WOULD ANYONE SAY THE UNITED STATES WAS GOING TO VANISH BECAUSE IT IS NOT MENTIONED IN REVELATION?)

A revived Germany leading 7 nations is what you should be looking for.

England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Canada, Austrailia and New Zealand amounts to 7.

#34    Bluefinger

Bluefinger

I am a Christian, and I understand many don't like that. .

• 4,973 posts

• "You'll know them by their fruits."

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 17 December 2011 - 05:13 AM, said:

And your god scarificed his own son and countless others.

Just sayin.

1.  He sacrificed Himself as the Son.

2.  Sacrifice is not the same thing as judge.

Just saying

It is not enough to have a good mind.  The main thing is to use it well.     - Descartes

#35    Bluefinger

Bluefinger

• 4,973 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:32 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 17 December 2011 - 08:41 AM, said:

Hence god committed the most atrocious of sins and committed suicied. However he did it because of a lie. He it what ever knew it would come back or never leave. The very act od the crucification of Jesus was gods final nail so to speak in the coffin of the false hood it now expects us to follow.  

That is some crazy reasoning.  God didn't kill himself.  We killed Him.  

By Jesus dying and resurrecting, death was defeated.  Some people still manage to make that sound like bad news.

To bad man speaks for god. I would actually find it it as up lifting as little green men landing telling us of some sort of salvation.

Meh, I trust the accounts of the apostles.

It is not enough to have a good mind.  The main thing is to use it well.     - Descartes

#36    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,555 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:58 AM

View PostBluefinger, on 17 December 2011 - 11:32 AM, said:

By Jesus dying and resurrecting, death was defeated.  Some people still manage to make that sound like bad news.
I don't know about bad news (or whether it even constitutes as news), saying death has been defeated is nonsensical. The fact it's still occuring kind of refutes the statement
It's alike to saying cancer was cured 200 years ago, but people still get it.

Edited by Rlyeh, 17 December 2011 - 11:58 AM.

#37    SamDavies

SamDavies

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. - Elie Wiesel

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:19 PM

View PostDamian Bâthory, on 17 December 2011 - 08:19 AM, said:

When i say i'm a pagan is because i take beleifs from different religions, and i drop what i beleive is nonsense or crap, one of the religion wich i find interesting is Wiccan, for their peacefull ways and and respect of nature, i think they are closer to God than Crhistians, but i dont buy everything they have to sell, if you understand what i mean.
Since Christians say that everyone who is not Christians are Pagans, then i am a Pagan.
Most peoples see Pagans as Devil Worshipers, wich are not, they are only non Christian, that's what a Pagan is..
I lived this misunderstanding often because i wear Pentagrams as a ring and a necklace, some peoples asked me if i was a Satanist, i say no, my Pentagram are heads up, not inverted, they represent for me the oldest sign of protection, same could be said of the sheild of Salomon wich is the Jewish star, or star of David, wich is a religious sign for Israel and a protection sign for Pagans.
But whatever one can say will never change the discrimination done towards anyone who picture himself as Pagan from religious one tracked minded peoples.
From their point of view, God will also discriminate Pagans and will fry them whatever good they done in their life...just because they dont accept to be sheeps to christianity and follow the doctrine. because they refuse to be endoctrinated by a religion created by mens almost 2000 years ago.

Sorry but i dont beleive God to be so Evil, and that jesus said fry the damned Pagans even if they saved thousands of lifes and never done any evil..
End of the story....anyway we will know eventually....and i'm not scared of dying.....are you...???

Beautifully said, Damian Bathory. My sentiments exactly on all points.
My ex church believed that even if the most evil person in the world was part of my ex church (as theirs was the only 'truth') he/she would be saved but the most wonderful and pure person outside this cult would die because they were not a follower. What a load of....!!
I was labelled Satanic, evil and had to be removed from my so christian church or I would contaminate it as I was unclean. Oh, if only I held so much sway to contaminate people then there would be no wars, abuses, violence, crime, poverty and so forth.
'You believe there is one God do you. YOu are doing quite well. The demons believe and shudder'. This was directed towards some self righteous Christians of bible times - not pagans - who thought believing in God and the Christ gave them licence to do as they wished and made them superiour to all others. Today's Christians need to heed this passage but mostly don't.

Like you I am in no way fearful of death because I do not believe God to the like he is portrayed in the bible. I'll start a new thread. Afraid of death?

Sam Davies
www.darwinlion.blogspot.com

#38    Copen

Copen

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:16 PM

View PostSamDavies, on 17 December 2011 - 08:03 AM, said:

You have images of Mayans ripping out hearts to please thier gods. I have images of so called holy men and women calling to their holy buildings young men and women to enlist for wars. Wars that if they do not join they will either be put to death, imprisoned or labelled for life a 'coward'. Wars that are subtle sacrifices to the 'demons'. Fighting for King/Queen and country is not fighting for God or Freedom. WWI and WWII did not give mankind freedom. For the victors have become like their history peers the Roman Empire. Submit or be submitted/killed.

HOw easily we allow our children to be used as cannon fodder, IMO.

A government, (any government) calling men and women to war is not a call from God. We have to live in a government. Only when it goes against the biblical teachings are we to disobey that government, (realizing that to do so according to God's word means we will have to die for that belief). But defense or aggression put in place by any earthly organization is not of God. God's alternative is --always be willing to die lifting no aggressive hand. Sometimes it is necessary for a government to go to war. If we had not entered WWII, we would all be speaking German and having lamp shades made of Jewish skin. Studying the providences of that war, we can see how there was divine intervention on many occasions. Something to ponder if we see divine help not there in later government confrontations.

#39    Copen

Copen

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:31 PM

View PostDamian Bâthory, on 17 December 2011 - 06:21 AM, said:

Ho....Boy!!
Quit smoking the green colombian grass sonny.....
You see things your way....wich is kind of DAzed and confused......lol
I would kind of agree that USA is the beast.....or the new Babylon, but saying that a revived Germany leading 7 nations is king of a Cheech and Chong view...
I think you are having a white line nightmare boy...
Religious delusion is wide spread as i can see...
The whole thing you posted is B.S.
So, I'm a Pagan who beleive in God and Jesus, and Jesus will bash me with a stone, and dont tell me that Pagans can't beleive in a one God and Jesus, there are many kinds of Pagans, i Dont beleive in Christianity but i beleive that Jesus died on the cross.

If Germany and 6 or 7 Muslim nations become more united -- remember, you read it here. (Not sure if the 7th nation is Germany or the head of 7 other nations.)

Church history tells that Christianity would have been wiped out had it not been for the Roman Empire. As persecution broke out again during the Reformation of the 1500's under Martin Luther and John Calvin, Christianity again went through persecution. The Book of Revelation says the devil issued a flood (of persecution) after the women (the Christian church) and followed after her. But the earth swallowed up that flood (of persecution). That is Colonial America!! Christians gain freedom of religion in the wilderness of Colonial America.

Later, Revelation shows this same woman, (the church) coming out of the wilderness. She has morfed into a harlot buying and selling trinkets and merchandising so that she is rich and political. She is a false teaching Christian church.

#40    Bluefinger

Bluefinger

• 4,973 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:13 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 17 December 2011 - 11:58 AM, said:

I don't know about bad news (or whether it even constitutes as news), saying death has been defeated is nonsensical. The fact it's still occuring kind of refutes the statement
It's alike to saying cancer was cured 200 years ago, but people still get it.

Resurrection is the defeat of death.  I don't know how you don't get this.

#41    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Poltergeist

• 2,384 posts

• "What would you rather be, a bus driver, or a super terrorist?"

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:11 AM

View PostBluefinger, on 18 December 2011 - 03:13 AM, said:

Not just necessarily resurrection, but immortality.

http://bible.cc/revelation/1-18.htm
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Edited by HavocWing, 18 December 2011 - 04:15 AM.

Thomas Paine wrote in The Age of Reason that “Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous execution, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be consistent that we called it the word of a demon, than the word of God."
http://www.astrology...ead.php?t=81593
http://www.astrology...&pictureid=6193

#42    Omnaka

Omnaka

Omnaka

• 7,064 posts

• Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother.
    O.

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:08 AM

View PostHavocWing, on 18 December 2011 - 04:11 AM, said:

Not just necessarily resurrection, but immortality.

http://bible.cc/revelation/1-18.htm
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Also said, you can and will do as I, even better(Paraphrasing) maybe you can quote it verbatim/ Bible for me? It's reincarnation.

Love Omnaka

#43    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,555 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:25 AM

View PostBluefinger, on 18 December 2011 - 03:13 AM, said:

As I pointed out, death still occurs unhindered.

#44    Bluefinger

Bluefinger

• 4,973 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:50 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 18 December 2011 - 07:25 AM, said:

As I pointed out, death still occurs unhindered.

Right, but we're talking about resurrection.  The requirement for one to be resurrected is to first die.

#45    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,555 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:20 PM

View PostBluefinger, on 18 December 2011 - 12:50 PM, said:

Right, but we're talking about resurrection.  The requirement for one to be resurrected is to first die.
How do you die if death was defeated?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users