Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nostradamus Interpretation (New and True!)

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16    a vampire wears my boxers

a vampire wears my boxers

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

• like empty prayers from a disentigrating throat

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:12 AM

so 666 is the digits of the animal, born in 1999. but 666 is just an interesting note of warning? is it because 999 is 666 inverted that it is connected? L and 7 look similar to each other too. im not following your logic....

it looks like the upper hand, is on the other foot.

i guess they would say we could set this world ablaze

i have never tried to succeed at anything, therefore i have never failed.

#17    manacaca

manacaca

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:35 AM

View PostThe Interpreter1, on 15 December 2011 - 05:14 AM, said:

Manacaca,

The first Terrorist was Satan, accuser of men. Genghis destroyed millions and even made bridges using dead babies and children's bodies.

Evil should not be taken so lightly, though with the true Christ you may laugh.

No, George H. W. Bush was mentioned as a point of historical reference. Please note he was the first President to truly make known the presence of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

He will not be able to destroy the human race, his power is limited and God will save the people who chose him over the cruelty of this world.

Research these things for yourself, if you are young like me then you have time to see the TRUTH! Be warned, the time of the end is not here, but it is near.

This seems to be another "the end is near" thing that can't be proved or disproved.
Either way we're not able to do anything. I'll pass on this one.
Hope to see this born on July 1st 1999 evil dude in my lifetime.

Oh and I always take the evil very lightly, they've been extremely harmless to me.

#18    The Interpreter1

The Interpreter1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:50 AM

View Posta vampire wears my boxers, on 15 December 2011 - 06:12 AM, said:

so 666 is the digits of the animal, born in 1999. but 666 is just an interesting note of warning? is it because 999 is 666 inverted that it is connected? L and 7 look similar to each other too. im not following your logic....

a vampire wears my boxers,

666 is the name and mark of the Beast in Revelation 13.

The number 6 and number 9 have an origin that reflects forgotten history, but this is about the background history of the Antichrist, not numbers.

manacaca,

Save this, print it out if you have to.  It is done in spirit and will come about in your lifetime.

#19    ether2

ether2

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

• pitbull attitude required never give up...

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:55 AM

View PostThe Interpreter1, on 12 December 2011 - 05:32 PM, said:

Let him who seeks the truth receive this blessing, the TRUE Christ who is Jesus will come at the least expected time.  The False one according to his birthdate tells us he is walking this Earth now, do not be deceived by the happenings around the world for the time of the end is not yet here but it is still quite close.

he aint com'n man it will only cause BS amongst non/believers, more problems...

no disrespect, great man, just as great as all the rest that those follow...

good luck

love

#20    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,108 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:27 AM

The book of revelations was written in Greek, the number is χξς (or χις) which is literally six hunderd and sixty six (or six hunderd and sixteen). In the original language inverting it would give gibberish.

English uses the Arabic Numerials.

#21    grendals_bane

grendals_bane

Master Procrastinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

• I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned. - Byron

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:31 PM

View PostThe Interpreter1, on 12 December 2011 - 10:12 PM, said:

Sensible Logic,

He promoted tolerance to those who accepted his tyranny, so it will be with the AntiChrist.

Genghis Khan is the exact model for the type of rule the Antichrist will bring.  Tolerance is a form of deception when its consequences are properly assessed.

Do you believe this man will come promoting war?  He will promote peace from the moment he is revealed. This strategy is as old as time, it's called 'How to Serve Man' meaning

how to devour him and not actually aid and assist him. There was a movie with the same title that describes the Evil one's plan quite well.

Genghis Khan was no more a tyrant than Alexander the Great or Julius Caesar. Yes, he may have been responsible for the deaths of thousands through his empire building but then he also did a lot of good too.

If tolerance is a form of deception then that would explain why Christianity has been so lacking in tolerance throughout it's history compared to that of many other religions.

As to Nostradamus, if any of his "predictions" where true then we would not have to resort to interpreting them as they would clearly state what was to happen and not be worded like a cryptic crossword question.

"There is no such thing as good and evil, just various shades of grey."

#22    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,539 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:51 PM

It's been in all the newspapers....

Posted Image

"G a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnwan n gef!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".

"I was born with a priceless gift - the ability to laugh at other peoples' troubles" - Dame Edna Everage

#23    Sensible Logic

Sensible Logic

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

• If I alter the reality to fit the fantasy I can prove anything.

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:06 PM

View PostThe Interpreter1, on 15 December 2011 - 05:14 AM, said:

No, George H. W. Bush was mentioned as a point of historical reference. Please note he was the first President to truly make known the presence of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

Research these things for yourself, if you are young like me then you have time to see the TRUTH! Be warned, the time of the end is not here, but it is near.

Maybe you need to do a bit more research.  The first president to refer to the new world order was Woodrow Wilson not George H. W. Bush.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_%28politics%29

The sheer odds of a civilization advancing, developing space travel, deciding to search our little corner of the galaxy, arriving at just the right time and actually helping us is so huge, you would have a greater chance of winning several lotteries in a single year. - SensibleLogic

#24    encouraged

encouraged

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:31 AM

Rlyeh,

You have a lot more patience than I do concerning the plethora of errors! I was going to relate the traditions of prophesy in the era of the patriarchs--credentials, accuracy, threat of being stoned, and concept of signs prior to the fulfillment, but...

#25    The Interpreter1

The Interpreter1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:57 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 17 December 2011 - 10:27 AM, said:

The book of revelations was written in Greek, the number is χξς (or χις) which is literally six hunderd and sixty six (or six hunderd and sixteen). In the original language inverting it would give gibberish.

English uses the Arabic Numerials.

Rlyeh,

That is Arabic and refers to ALLAH, not simply Greek numbers.  The most prominent sect that is Islam in the political realm will be used to by the dark one to slay many, but

at the first he will appear to be as a lamb of the Nation of Israel, of the tribe of Dan.

ALLAH whose name is also SIN (SATAN) will directly empower this wicked one.

Edited by The Interpreter1, 28 December 2011 - 03:10 AM.

#26    The Interpreter1

The Interpreter1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:08 AM

View PostSensible Logic, on 18 December 2011 - 09:06 PM, said:

Maybe you need to do a bit more research.  The first president to refer to the new world order was Woodrow Wilson not George H. W. Bush.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_%28politics%29

Sensible Logic,

True, this writer should have finished that statement, it was not said he was the first to refer to it but it was said President George H. W. Bush was the first to truly make their

presence known in that he was able to tap into a much broader audience with the great advances in visual communications technology and the fact the world was clearly becoming

and has become a much smaller place, the end goal of the NWO for enslavement.

President Wilson the tyrant and bringer of the Federal Reserve System will forever be known as the President that finalized the dark plot against economic freedom in America.

#27    The Interpreter1

The Interpreter1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:35 AM

View Postgrendals_bane, on 18 December 2011 - 06:31 PM, said:

Genghis Khan was no more a tyrant than Alexander the Great or Julius Caesar. Yes, he may have been responsible for the deaths of thousands through his empire building but then he also did a lot of good too.

If tolerance is a form of deception then that would explain why Christianity has been so lacking in tolerance throughout it's history compared to that of many other religions.

As to Nostradamus, if any of his "predictions" where true then we would not have to resort to interpreting them as they would clearly state what was to happen and not be worded like a cryptic crossword question.

grendals_bane,

Believe as you wish.

Nostradamus communicated in a coded language for the same reason any Intelligence agency does, SECURITY.

If the Quatrain was plainly written and not as a parable,  that would mean anyone with any kind of background could understand

it.  Future events written about would then be altered creating more violence in this world than we already have, this is why we

have the many wars we do because of ungodly entities looking into the Future.  

Certain Quatrains were not meant to be understood by just anybody for there can be no direct advantage or

even disadvantage created in reading them beyond the advancement of righteousness and those who follow it.

But because we are near the end of this age in which God is yet a mystery, the time for the interpretations of these quatrains is

now.

There is a Quatrain that speaks of these interpretations falling into the hand of a certain tyrant, but all of these things are by

God's design for all that would attempt to misuse these interpretations will be cursed with a great curse.

Edited by The Interpreter1, 28 December 2011 - 04:37 AM.

#28    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

• "What would you rather be, a bus driver, or a super terrorist?"

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:29 AM

In english gematria, God incarnate comes out to 666.

Drunk with blood..
http://www.anandainfo.com/cult_leaders.html
Jewish gematria # 1162:
Who is like God
The epitome of evil

#29    switchopens

switchopens

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:03 AM

OP, what makes you think that among the thousands that have looked at these channels, the probably hundreds of thousands of would be prophets over the years, that you have the correct interpretation?

Many have tried to understand Nostradamus and have failed miserably.

His so called mystic works have proven to be no more then a pile of gibberish that he passed of as upcoming events and conveniently, date past his time.

You are spreading nonsense much like another preacher of latter days known as Harold Camping.  Although what he thought was true and divine, he destroyed many lives along the way doing not unlike what you are doing here.

You have no proof to back any of this up.  You can believe god will send his angels to rescue you when you walk off a 30 story building, but that doesn't mean it will come true.

God did not rescue Jesus, so Jesus decided it was in gods will.  

Now I will give you what I foresee in your future:

You are old and your days are numerous.  You are about to die with no hint of this Antichrist, yet you suspected a few.  One of the last thoughts you will have is "I guess it was gods will that these things have not happened."  And you will die content and oblivious to the facts that you were wrong all along; that the times you lived in were actually the most peaceful and prosperous times in history; that if anyone has believed you, they to will succumb to either complete denial or bitter disappointment.
And all of that time, you could have studied things that we know to be true and really made an impact.

Instead you look for cryptic messages in a book of nonsense with the aid of another book of nonsense.

I feel bad for you; how you would deprive yourself in this way.

#30    Skittel

Skittel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

• I tell you one and one makes three.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:00 AM

Nibs said it a while back. First, 666 is debatable. So anything referencing that is moot.

Also, with all the people like the OP spouting all the AntiChrist stuff over the years, there's no way anyone even similar to such a figure could ever rise to power without scrutiny (coughUnitedStatesPresidentcough) thus the whole "No one will know who the AntiChrist is" thing is kind of like an oxymoron in itself now that anyone who isn't Christian is a viable AntiChrist.

But on a lighter note, I don't care how "near" the end of the world we are because I have a hefty investment with Vault-Tec...so I'm good. Oh, and since I saw something about the New World Order, I just want to say "Wolfpack 4 Life." Seven points if you get that.

"I'm not superstitious...But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little stitious."
-Michael Scott

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users