Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

‘Dudley Dorito’ UFO re-appears in sky

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1    Future_Ikann

Future_Ikann

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:11 PM

www.expressandstar.com said:

A mysterious triangular UFO dubbed the ‘Dudley Dorito’ has re-appeared in the region’s skies with the latest sighting reported near to a Midlands beauty spot.

Posted Image Read more...
Real or Fake, this just seems to good to be true..

#2    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:41 PM

Complete garbage in my opinion.

#3    SAmbag

SAmbag

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:52 PM

View PostFuture_Ikann, on 15 December 2011 - 03:11 PM, said:

My first instinct is that the movements look like CG. Pretty well done though.

But, I'm just gonna have some fun with it. These are my favorite types of UFO video hoaxes -- that is, the super clear, weirdo technology ones. Afterall, if there were some top-secret hovercraft that used weird lights to fly around, who am I to say that it wouldn't look like CG? So, it looks like those lights are intended to serve a purpose other than navigation. If I were a betting man, I'd bet that the plasma ball at the center is for interstellar teleportation. That's right. Obviously this thing is used for FTL travel.

#4    Diversion

Diversion

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:02 PM

View PostFuture_Ikann, on 15 December 2011 - 03:11 PM, said:

I just think if this were to be taking seriously it would be on the national news in a heartbeat.   Why do these videos end up on run of the mill unheard of websites and never make it far past them?   Entertaining video at least.

#5    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Non gender specific

• 25,639 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:04 PM

It's obviosuly a Secret Stealth Aircraft being tested, since, as we know, the MoD has an unlimited budget ....  :unsure2:

I was thinking while sitting through the interminable Ads, "this had better be worth it", and I think the conclusion you can safely draw is, Fishy. He must have a darn good mobile Phone to be able to be zoom in and get that level of detail.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#6    Diversion

Diversion

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:08 PM

View Post747400, on 15 December 2011 - 04:04 PM, said:

It's obviosuly a Secret Stealth Aircraft being tested, since, as we know, the MoD has an unlimited budget ....  :unsure2:

I was thinking while sitting through the interminable Ads, "this had better be worth it", and I think the conclusion you can safely draw is, Fishy. He must have a darn good mobile Phone to be able to be zoom in and get that level of detail.

It's obvious that the story teller isn't the person who is making the video.   The person creating the CGI would be smart enough to not say it was recorded with a cell phone camera.   Even late-gen cell phone cameras could not record at night at this caliber with zoom.   I have the iPhone 4S and it has one of the nicest cell-phone cameras to date, full 1080p video recording etc.  It takes amazing videos during the day but night time is horrible due to the small sensor.

#7    SAmbag

SAmbag

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:22 PM

View PostDiversion, on 15 December 2011 - 04:08 PM, said:

It's obvious that the story teller isn't the person who is making the video.   The person creating the CGI would be smart enough to not say it was recorded with a cell phone camera.   Even late-gen cell phone cameras could not record at night at this caliber with zoom.   I have the iPhone 4S and it has one of the nicest cell-phone cameras to date, full 1080p video recording etc.  It takes amazing videos during the day but night time is horrible due to the small sensor.

Yeah I was gonna mention that. Are there any phones that have night-vision? I'm pretty sure that mine doesn't.

#8    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:45 PM

He should've use Google Goggles on the craft to see if he could identify it.

#9    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:09 PM

That video has been on youtube for a couple of years now.  It's been debunked as CG.

#10    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:09 PM

Here's the same video posted two years ago on youtube, claiming it was over Paris..

This is just CGI..

#11    SAmbag

SAmbag

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:50 AM

View PostCpl599, on 15 December 2011 - 11:09 PM, said:

Here's the same video posted two years ago on youtube, claiming it was over Paris..

This is just CGI..

Thanks for the info dude

#12    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 5,099 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:20 AM

View PostCpl599, on 15 December 2011 - 07:09 PM, said:

That video has been on youtube for a couple of years now.  It's been debunked as CG.

Hi Cpl, not sure if anyone can help here, but I have not seen any reference to the video being related to the sighting described. Basically we have the story but no where in that story do they mention filming the object and I cannot find anything in the report to say the video is of the said sighting....only that this is what it resembled....

so did they actually film it?

#13    d e v i c e

d e v i c e

Ambassador of Fear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 12:52 PM

The footage just looks fake to me. Though I do believe we are not alone.

#14    Calibeliever

Calibeliever

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

• The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. - Thomas Carlyle

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:59 PM

The more of these that surface the more I think there's something to the TR-3B stories. A friend of mine told me a decade ago he saw a triangle craft over the Anza desert bomb range years before they became so public. As a trained gunner I trust his eyes and knowledge of aircraft. He thought at the time it was an experimental craft. He confirmed there was no discernible noise. I remain convinced that these sightings are the TR-3B and we'll be seeing this craft in the next decade just like the stealth bomber years ago.

#15    jbondo

jbondo

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:00 PM

This is the very same fake CGI that's been rehashed since 2008.

Every year it gets dusted off and redone as new.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users