Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Damanhur


  • Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:51 PM

Thanks Yvette, I asked my questions about selfica in the link you gave me- still no answer.
Anyway how do I know that I wouldnt be hypnotized when I came to your town? People can do reeeaaaly good hypnosis. (Im dead serious)
Second How do I (you) know that you isnt part of experiment? I dont know did you ever heared about MKultra? Maybe you are new MKultra...
How far do you goes in hypnosis?

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#32    yvette Soler

yvette Soler

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Joined:18 Dec 2011

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:32 AM

View PostMelo, on 29 December 2011 - 09:51 PM, said:

Thanks Yvette, I asked my questions about selfica in the link you gave me- still no answer.
Anyway how do I know that I wouldnt be hypnotized when I came to your town? People can do reeeaaaly good hypnosis. (Im dead serious)
Second How do I (you) know that you isnt part of experiment? I dont know did you ever heared about MKultra? Maybe you are new MKultra...
How far do you goes in hypnosis?

Send me the link to where your question is posted and I will see if I can find someone to answer it directly. Things are a little hectic here with the solstice and then the end of the year. I will do the best I can.

I don't know what MKultra is, so I can't comment on it. As far as hypnosis, I think each person has to decide on their own if they think that the interaction with another is true or some type of hypnotism. In my experience, I can't say that it is a topic we talk about very much anymore. From my understanding, it used to be researched quite a bit in the early days of the community, but now there are other areas of greater importance.


#33    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:56 PM

http://en.wikipedia....Project_MKULTRA

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#34    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:57 PM

I asked here as you told me
http://www.sel-et.co...ml/scrivici.asp

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#35    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:21 PM

"In the intelligence community, it is taught that the
best way to hide something is to place it in open view. As an
example of the foregoing, when Germany wanted to hide its prize
new Messerschmidt fighter plane in 1938, the aircraft was put on
display at the Paris Air Show."

Coleman-The Committee of 300  :tu:

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#36    yvette Soler

yvette Soler

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Joined:18 Dec 2011

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:41 PM

View PostMelo, on 03 January 2012 - 07:57 PM, said:

I asked here as you told me
http://www.sel-et.co...ml/scrivici.asp

I am traveling this week, but when I get back I will contact Sel-Et to find out what is going on. :)


#37    yvette Soler

yvette Soler

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Joined:18 Dec 2011

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:36 PM

View Postyvette Soler, on 06 January 2012 - 12:41 PM, said:

I am traveling this week, but when I get back I will contact Sel-Et to find out what is going on. :)

Not sure what is going on with Sel-Et (I will see them in person tomorrow), so in the mean time there was a new blog post with a video about Selfica posted. You can ask your question in this blog and I will personally make sure it gets answered. ;)
http://www.damanhuri...fic-technology/


#38    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:37 PM

View Postyvette Soler, on 10 January 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Not sure what is going on with Sel-Et (I will see them in person tomorrow), so in the mean time there was a new blog post with a video about Selfica posted. You can ask your question in this blog and I will personally make sure it gets answered. ;)
http://www.damanhuri...fic-technology/
I did. Can wait for answer.
Cheers.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#39    yvette Soler

yvette Soler

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Joined:18 Dec 2011

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:49 PM

View PostMelo, on 14 January 2012 - 12:37 PM, said:

I did. Can wait for answer.
Cheers.

I saw your question come through and know that it has been delivered to the right person. A response will be coming soon. :)


#40    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:46 PM

what do you say on speculation that Damanhur is some social experiment or some experiment like CIA s MK ultra?

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#41    yvette Soler

yvette Soler

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Joined:18 Dec 2011

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:44 AM

View PostMelo, on 15 January 2012 - 03:46 PM, said:

what do you say on speculation that Damanhur is some social experiment or some experiment like CIA s MK ultra?

We definitely are a social experiment, but not one motivated by an external agenda. I don't think there is any way to prove anything one way or another, but if there is a government agency behind Damanhur, that would probably be a good thing because they would be learning a whole new model for society - one based on cooperation and community. ;)

By calling our community an experiment or laboratory, we give ourselves the freedom to research new ideas instead of just doing something because it is the way it has been done. Change is the only constant at Damanhur!


#42    yvette Soler

yvette Soler

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Joined:18 Dec 2011

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:01 AM

View Postyvette Soler, on 14 January 2012 - 01:49 PM, said:

I saw your question come through and know that it has been delivered to the right person. A response will be coming soon. :)

Have you seen the response posted? http://www.damanhuri...fic-technology/

Edited by yvette Soler, 19 January 2012 - 11:02 AM.


#43    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:30 AM

View Postyvette Soler, on 19 January 2012 - 11:01 AM, said:

Have you seen the response posted? http://www.damanhuri...fic-technology/
Yes. I already replied since Im didnt get ma answer. <_<

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#44    yvette Soler

yvette Soler

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Joined:18 Dec 2011

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:42 PM

View PostMelo, on 29 January 2012 - 08:30 AM, said:

Yes. I already replied since Im didnt get ma answer. <_<

I am not exactly sure how to get answers for your questions... we mentioned Egyptian and Etruscian civilizations, but that just brought up more questions. As for Atlantis, how do we provide the use of a technology by a civilization that not everyone believes exists? We have paintings that have been done, such as:

Posted Image

Posted Image

When you go into the details, you will see Selfic technology... but is this proof given that they are paintings (since photographs did not exist in Atlantis)?

I am trying to dig into these answers, but I am a bit stumped on what would actually be considered "proof". Can you give me some ideas on what you are looking for?


#45    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:19 PM

View Postyvette Soler, on 29 January 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:

I am not exactly sure how to get answers for your questions... we mentioned Egyptian and Etruscian civilizations, but that just brought up more questions. As for Atlantis, how do we provide the use of a technology by a civilization that not everyone believes exists? We have paintings that have been done, such as:

When you go into the details, you will see Selfic technology... but is this proof given that they are paintings (since photographs did not exist in Atlantis)?

I am trying to dig into these answers, but I am a bit stumped on what would actually be considered "proof". Can you give me some ideas on what you are looking for?

Simple. I need to know on what source you said that above mentioned civilizations used selfic. What is source. I read many books about Celts, Egyptians, Etruscian but never heared anything similar.
Proof will be anything that we can conclude that is true that they used Selfic tech.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users