Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

How to have an Out of Body Experience

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    Alan McDougall

Alan McDougall

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

• The truth is the truth remains the truth no matter what we believe or do not believe the truth is the truth What then is the source of absolute truth?

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:33 PM

How to have an out of body experience (By Alan McDougall)

Greetings I hope someone find this of interest

The mind or soul is definitely separate from the physical brain

The Trigger of out of body experience

First lie down in a darkened room in a relaxing position. (Or sit)
Loosen your clothing and remove all jewellery.

Try to clear your mind and observe what I call eyelid visions
After a while, you may notice light patterns, peoples, animals colors etc

Enter the first phase of sleep but retain awareness

Wait until you begin to feel a vibration, like a swarm of bees usually around or near your head

Try to move your body. If you are unable to move you have reached the vital stage of hypnagogic sleep paralysis

Now you might feel pressure on your body like being squeezed by a great hand

Let it happen, do not get afraid, the buzzing vibration might get more  intense and louder. You have nothing to be scared about just give in to  the coming experience

Imagine rolling out of your bed or flouting up to the ceiling if you like

And then , maybe that very night you might leave your body and find  yourself floating below the ceiling looking down on your resting  sleeping physical body,

Strange as it might seem you might be aware of what your physical body and your etheriall body are experience at the same moment

Like any explorer you can explore further and future as you become more of an adept at leaving your body

You can then explore the earth and later maybe the universe

Love

Alan

My quote, "The truth is the truth remains the truth no matter what we believe or do not believe even in total ignorance the truth is the truth!  What is absolute Truth?  What is the source of absolute truth  What is the source of life
Let the unknown become known.
We must know what we do not know (And admit it)
Regards Alan

#2    ether2

ether2

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

• pitbull attitude required never give up...

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:31 PM

View PostAlan McDougall, on 18 December 2011 - 12:33 PM, said:

Like any explorer you can explore further and future as you become more of an adept at leaving your body

and when your really good you of course can project/OBe whilst driveing a car (look at traffic conditions etc), safely of course, my longest OBe is of around 7 seconds at a speed of around 110 km/h, maybe around 2 seconds for projecting and highest speed is around 135 km/h for OBe, not long though...

"love all" will help ya get their as it puts ya at the higher consciousness where of course the prime minds abilities are, hence my bottom line...

good luck

love

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,315 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:20 PM

View PostAlan McDougall, on 18 December 2011 - 12:33 PM, said:

How to have an out of body experience (By Alan McDougall)

Greetings I hope someone find this of interest

The mind or soul is definitely separate from the physical brain

The Trigger of out of body experience

First lie down in a darkened room in a relaxing position. (Or sit)
Loosen your clothing and remove all jewellery.

Try to clear your mind and observe what I call eyelid visions
After a while, you may notice light patterns, peoples, animals colors etc

Enter the first phase of sleep but retain awareness

Wait until you begin to feel a vibration, like a swarm of bees usually around or near your head

Try to move your body. If you are unable to move you have reached the vital stage of hypnagogic sleep paralysis

Now you might feel pressure on your body like being squeezed by a great hand

Let it happen, do not get afraid, the buzzing vibration might get more  intense and louder. You have nothing to be scared about just give in to  the coming experience

Imagine rolling out of your bed or flouting up to the ceiling if you like

And then , maybe that very night you might leave your body and find  yourself floating below the ceiling looking down on your resting  sleeping physical body,

Strange as it might seem you might be aware of what your physical body and your etheriall body are experience at the same moment

Love

Alan
Hi Alan,

The eyelid visions are known in the science world as nural discharges....

Also I wanted to add in your tutorial people will have much better luck if they do it very early in the morning.

Thanks for contributing. There is soon going to to be an astral travel pinned thread and FAQ. Would you mind contributing there aswell. As soon as they get it up. I feel it's imperative we have as many experienced perspectives as possible.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#4    Alan McDougall

Alan McDougall

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

• The truth is the truth remains the truth no matter what we believe or do not believe the truth is the truth What then is the source of absolute truth?

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:40 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 18 December 2011 - 04:20 PM, said:

Hi Alan,

The eyelid visions are known in the science world as nural discharges....

Also I wanted to add in your tutorial people will have much better luck if they do it very early in the morning.

Thanks for contributing. There is soon going to to be an astral travel pinned thread and FAQ. Would you mind contributing there aswell. As soon as they get it up. I feel it's imperative we have as many experienced perspectives as possible.

HI Seeker,

I ,would be very happy to contribute because it is  a topic that I am very interested, while we might not ever be able to travel the unimagiably vast distances between the stars and galaxies in metal spaceships because they will always be too slow even if they go at the speed of light. This spiritual way of travel can traverse the universe instantaniously and help us make huge advanses in science and as yet unknown knowledge

My quote, "The truth is the truth remains the truth no matter what we believe or do not believe even in total ignorance the truth is the truth!  What is absolute Truth?  What is the source of absolute truth  What is the source of life
Let the unknown become known.
We must know what we do not know (And admit it)
Regards Alan

#5    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,315 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:54 PM

View PostAlan McDougall, on 19 December 2011 - 02:40 AM, said:

HI Seeker,

I ,would be very happy to contribute because it is  a topic that I am very interested, while we might not ever be able to travel the unimagiably vast distances between the stars and galaxies in metal spaceships because they will always be too slow even if they go at the speed of light. This spiritual way of travel can traverse the universe instantaniously and help us make huge advanses in science and as yet unknown knowledge
I agree.

We do not have to build spaceships to travel to the stars we are already there. As soon a everyone gets this humanity can get on with it's progress.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#6    randym23

randym23

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

• the question IS the answer

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 19 December 2011 - 04:54 PM, said:

I agree.

We do not have to build spaceships to travel to the stars we are already there. As soon a everyone gets this humanity can get on with it's progress.

this reminds me of "childhood's end" by Arthur C. Clarke :)

and visit my site:
Posted Image

#7    El Generico

El Generico

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

• OLE!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:35 AM

If I want to have an outer body experience, I just put Skyrim in third person rather than first person.

..That's just a joke. And it was either that or "I used to have outer body experiences, until I took an outer-body arrow to the knee."

"I'm not superstitious...But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little stitious."
-Michael Scott

#8    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,315 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:24 PM

View PostSkittel, on 30 December 2011 - 03:35 AM, said:

If I want to have an outer body experience, I just put Skyrim in third person rather than first person.

..That's just a joke. And it was either that or "I used to have outer body experiences, until I took an outer-body arrow to the knee."
I'm sorry im not sure what skyrim is or what you ment my putting it in third person?!! :(

Here
http://www.unexplain...5

Edited by Seeker79, 30 December 2011 - 03:25 PM.

Bruce Lee-

#9    El Generico

El Generico

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

• OLE!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:15 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 30 December 2011 - 03:24 PM, said:

I'm sorry im not sure what skyrim is or what you ment my putting it in third person?!! :(

Here
http://www.unexplain...5

It is only the best video game of this generation!

"I'm not superstitious...But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little stitious."
-Michael Scott

#10    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,315 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:43 PM

View PostSkittel, on 30 December 2011 - 07:15 PM, said:

It is only the best video game of this generation!
Ahhh got it. That explaines my ignorance. :)

Bruce Lee-

#11    Blurfoot

Blurfoot

(Formerly 'acute')

• 2,401 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:25 AM

I think I might be able to have an out-of-body experience, but I put a mental block on it.
I worry about ....well...... dying!
If we leave our body during physical death, what is to stop a physical death occuring when we leave our body?

#12    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

• Welcome to my home. Now get the **** out.

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:54 AM

Seeker, you're just an oldie but goldie :tu:

American with an accent, Christian with a tat, sociopath with a heart, child with no mother, Lover with no Lover, confidently doubting, amused but not laughing, woman but child, feisty yet caring, sweet when not bitter.

#13    thewatchman7

thewatchman7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

• like joseph stalin, and ghandi,
    im the cult of personality!

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:56 PM

the whole theme of this seems to be fall asleep and dream.

congratulations relaxing, sleeping and rem conciousness is possible.

#14    Verdi

Verdi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:33 PM

View Postacute alan, on 05 January 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

I think I might be able to have an out-of-body experience, but I put a mental block on it.
I worry about ....well...... dying!
If we leave our body during physical death, what is to stop a physical death occuring when we leave our body?

#15    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,315 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:41 PM

View Postthewatchman7, on 09 January 2012 - 12:56 PM, said:

the whole theme of this seems to be fall asleep and dream.

congratulations relaxing, sleeping and rem conciousness is possible.
Not dreaming. Proven.  If you want to put a label on it, a scientist would call it more of an induced hypnogogia..,, but that's not totally accurate either.

Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users