Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

TELEPATHY. The extraterestials case.

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1    Daniel111

Daniel111

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:17 AM

Hello,

As a first, sorry for my non-english „English" and...
Most modern investigations of extraterrestrial beings is based on the symbio
telepathy's methods.
AND THE RESULTS OF TELEPATHY IN SIMPLE CAN TO PROVE ANY PERSON.
Their principle is based on the observation that beings with identical sequence
of micro-vibration can imidetly interact each other, using the sub-space (twin
phenomenon,mass panic cases, growl phenomenon).
This method can demonstrate any human being with a partner.
This requires a two audio headset. They are connected to one music center. In
this way, individuals receives only them unique additional vibration sequence.
Those two are seated in different rooms.
One doing bright touch (uses cooled instruments) on his skin.
The next person speculated events on his skin.
The effectiveness of can increase the "symbio conveyance" (where the third
"observer" by sight "attributes" the first person the next ... with imagination
that in his place is a next person who speculated of the touch).

Still possible use two mobile phones, which include a call-up (but better - the
audio headset).

According to the contrast can be identify and the characteristics of
extraterrestrials. By symbio telepathy is using an additional hardware. Its
operating principles (eg. in Japan) have established, when in the environment of
telepats (within dialog) was in using a wide range of household equipment (eg.
the old model of TV), and then was studying the noises.

Extraterestials use the simmilar methods of temporare humans researching.
"Raelian aliens" for "long - term" researching uses "Cyber Clones" - parallel
simulator - collectors of people microvibrations (when they does the attempts to
their direction).

Little more about symbio-telepathy‘s method - in Yahoogroup "Atelepathy".

In pictures - a team of the best CIA's telepats and an image of "raelian alien"

Attached Files

#2    Daniel111

Daniel111

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:19 AM

Sorry again as for my English, but.
Telepathy. The logic.
Telepathy's the effect is valid by psychological effect of human's demand.
Person have wish to replace himself as "the reason" for to another person or animal. This is way, when works the collective human unconscious.
In stay of euphoria, a strong concern about the case he wants to influence not to "the air" (it would be crazy person), but "change the other person" - wants to be partly incorporated like part of dynamism. The distances (belonging as for decision) here do not have a significant impact.
Trained symbio telepat can to identify even very difficult expressions of someone who wants to make an influence. But first of all - he must have a thorough determine man himself.
The human tries very intensively to "change the position in the space" in masturbbation case.
As a result, earlier Raeliain Movement promoted masturrbation as for aliens correct behavior.
The reason in the fact that, when human itself push to the alien space, a man who mast-ate (It's generally an increasing the intensity of the vibrations level till oblivion), he may fairly strongly charge "cyber clone" and become sufficiently understandable, as the "kinetic energy (micro-shifts) complex".
Unfortunately, the effectiveness of mas-ation Raelian Movement has not created. Because first of all, human must to imagine accurately space, where trying to transfer yourself.
Should precisely imagine that there is an environment managed by a specific being.
[size="4"]So. Raelian Aliens. Why are they like that? Little about them.[/size]
High - appr. 1 meter 40.
No binocular eyes. Their principle is a set of "optical capillaries" net. The eyes therefore large, that they could to absorb light from broad optimally selected location of space.
But anyway, the dynamic catch efforts of visual object in raelian alien is practically not different as humans efforts in the same.
Do not moving the lower jaw. Accustomed to absorb food by suction.
Heart - the middle of the abdomen. Genital organs - some absorbing plates at the bottom of the abdomen (male).
And so one.

Edited by Daniel111, 20 December 2011 - 10:21 AM.

#3    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,307 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:57 AM

umm "Bo" in that photo is Yaphet Kotto http://en.wikipedia....ki/Yaphet_Kotto

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#4    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:07 PM

How many threads on this are you going to start!?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#5    Daniel111

Daniel111

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

The best that I know about the aliens (and nobody said - "It can be wrong..") is here...
http://tech.groups.y...life/messages/5
writer ... nick Tamara

#6    wimfloppp

wimfloppp

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

i cant begin to think what your talking about.

#7    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

it  is  not  reasonable  to beleive  that  a  being  from  off  the  planet  would  be  able  to  introduce  order with  in  a  system  as  complex  as  the  human  brain ,  order  great enought  to  creat  speach  or  even   ideas  of  fear  or  terror .
it  is  totaly  reasonable  for  them  to  cause  death  ,  or  perminant  harm , disablitys   or  madness.
what  you  suggest  is  that  you  could  jump  in  a space ship  and  fly  across  the  universe..  and  find  people  just  like  those  around  you  and  do  brain  surgury  with  a  good out come  ,  where  the  patient  not  only   survives...  but  is better  off  , from  the  out  come .  (  doctor ,  do  no  harm !)

....  that  said ...  the  report  of  telecom  and  telepath  ,  mind  altering and  nuropathy   is  common  place  and   if  not  universal ,  is  nearly  unique when  not occuring .
what  you  fail  to also  explore  is  the   nearly   as  common  occurance   of  some level   of  time  alteration or  pheonon where   physical  laws  are  violated   where  the  time  constant  is  the  likly  vehical  of  ajustment .

my  point  being ,  if  the  agency  involved   has  controll  over  time ,  what  is  to  say  they  are  not  from  the  future .
if  they  are  from  the  future ,  then  a  medical  understanding  of  their  subject  would  be  only magnitudes  greater  than  our  own ...   and  so  placing  words  in  our  heads ,  would  be  childs play .

if  the  agency that  drives  the  craft  that  fly  our  skys  is  not  from  a  diffrent  place  ,  but  is  from  a  future  time  ,  it  would  explain   the  greatest  mystry  of  all .....
how  does  their  craft  fly  in  a 20%  oxygen atmospere   as  if  it  were  design'd  from  the  start  to  be  here .

to  put  a knifes  edge  on  my  problem with  this .  oxygen  is  found next  to  florine  on  the  periodic  table...   you  know ,  florine ,   hydrofloric asid...  the  stuff  that  is  so  highly  reactive..  it  burns  its  way  thru  glass ...   yeah...   and  oxygen  is  the  big  sister  to  florine ,  florine  is  not  nearly  as  nasty as  oxygen .

in  the   universal  veiw...   hell  is  a  nice  place  to  visit  next  to  oxygen...   and  we  have  a 20%  load  of  the  stuff in cloud  that  is  150  miles  deep  ....

it  gets  better!  when   our  friends  from across  the  universe  come  to  visit ,  we  have  open  plasma  that  will  reduce  nearly  any  material  they  have  ....  even  iron   is  reduced  by  this  plasma....   you  and  i  know  it  as   F I R E !

so  while  they  are  doing  their  feild  research...   their  skin  explodes  in to  flame ....   venus  is   a  summer vacation home  to   this  blue  planet   that  has  a sign  posted  from   1/2  a light  year  away....  the  spectrum  of  20%  oxygen  in  the  cloud  that  floats  above  us .

telepathy ?  give  me  a brake ?  if  your   250  light  years  away ,  what  do  you  know  of  walking  crystals in  a  20%  oxygen  atmosphere ,  that  only  live  100  years  because   of  the  violent  and  toxic  nature  of  the  asids that  begin  desolving  them   the  moment  we  are  born .
what  does  a  off  worlder  know  of   oceans of  the  universal solvent   that  will   reduce  the  titanic  to  a  rust  smudge  in  100  year ,  or   mountains   broken  into  sand  beachs  so  quickly  ,  that  a major  astroid  impact  is  undetectable   after  only  65 million  years ....

what  do  they  know  of  the  operation  of  one  of  the  single  most  complex  devices  of  the  universe...   the  human  brain !  the  normal  18 year  old  guy  can  not  understand  his  girl  when  she  is  talking  words  he  should  understand ,  and  you  want  some  creature  to  fly   across  the  universe  and  understand  how  it  works  well  enought  to  put  words  in  the  brain  with  out  useing  the  ears...?

onereaderone  go.

#8    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:39 AM

I have honestly no idea what this thread is about. :wacko:

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#9    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,307 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

durr... it's about telepathy :P

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#10    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

View PostHazzard, on 21 January 2013 - 11:39 AM, said:

I have honestly no idea what this thread is about. :wacko:

You need to be a telepath to know I figure.

Either that is it's a copy and paste  competition.

Telepathy LOL.

Give me the men who stare at goats!

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#11    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:48 AM

View PostDaniel111, on 20 December 2011 - 10:17 AM, said:

In pictures - a team of the best CIA's telepats and an image of "raelian alien"

A raellian alien?

Yeah right.

That is a twisted sex cult funded by a prostitution ring that use Aliens as an excuse in an attempt for tax exemption under a religious status. They are not talking the same type of "Alien" that you think they are.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#12    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:25 AM

Oh how I've missed the fun and games on here. Witty chit chat, and even having to be a cryptographic analyst able to break the codes of these type of topics. haha :tu:

#13    Zeta Reticulum

Zeta Reticulum

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

Could you please post conspiracy theories to the conspiracy group. Thank you

#14    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

telecom ,  the  feeling  of  sending  and  receiving communication  ,  ideas   and  concepts   by  non  verbal  means ,  among  more  than  one other   is  not  as  common with ufo observers .  the   feeling  ,  or  sense  of   being  in  touch  with   or  having  an  effect on  a  ufo   is  much  more  common .
that  is  to  say  ,   you see  a  light  in  the  sky  that   appears  to  move  in  an  un-natural  way  ,   responding  to  mental    commands   of  the  observer , or   mental  non verbal   suggestion .

the   twins non verbal  communications  study  was  better  then  chance ,  but   the  idea  that  an off  world agencys  might   understand   its  function  ,  or  be  able  to  use  it   is  to me  unreasonable .

frankly ,   to  not  beleive  in  ufo's  that  show   super physic's   and   greater  technology   than  is  currently   avalable  to   current  civil  and  military  craft is  not  reasonable...    put  bluntly ...

the  only  people  who  do  not  beleive  in  ufo's   have  their  fingers  in  their  ears  , their  eyes  tightly shut  ,   and   babble   "  la,la,la,la...  "  loudly  so  that  they   can  shout  their  conviction  that  they  have  not  seen   any  eveidance .

as  for  telepathy ...   with in a   carefully  defined use  of the  word ...  it  is  not  simply  common  place ,  it  is  unremarkable   and  universal ...  only   as  a  supernatural  magic  is   does   the  idea  of   thought  genarated   verbal  communication   take  on  strangeness...

the  use  of  microwave  to   excite   water  in  the  inner  ear  to   genarate   voices could  be  a  starting  point  of   non auditory   communication....  but  that  still  does  not  make  communication  reasonable   with  off world   agencys.

#15    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

taken   on  the  whole ,  the  gray's  are  more  likly  the  fabric  of  imagination , rather  than  personal  observation .
that  said ,  there  are   design  functions  that   give  the  casual  observer of  logic  reason  to  beleive  they  are  biological   machines ,  much  like  a cow  is  a  living  milk  machine  or  a  dog  is  a  living  security   machine ...  taken  on   whole ,  the  large  eye  is  not  some  great  sign  of  better  light  gathering ,   or  deep  space  travelers ,  any  more  than   a  large right  foot   and  big  hands   makes  for  a good  car  driver  ,  or  a  large brain  makes   for  a  great  thinker .
(i  need  point  out  that e. a. poe ,  newton,  darwin  ,   thomas  edison  and  eistein  all  had  remarkably  smaller  than  normal  brains  ...  and  that  genius  seems  to  have  more  to  do  with   defects of  brain  function  than  large size .)

if  any  biological  marker points  to  a  space  traveler ,  it  would be   the  shape  of  a  ball with  wires   or  plug in  I/O  ports   all  over  it .
frankly   speaking  the  best  earthly  life  form   that  fits  as a  space  traveler  is  ocean  plancton...   but  not  as  the  pilot ...   but  as  an  engin  componant ....   converting  light  in  to  asid  , for  a chemical  production  of  electricity  ,  for  the  production  of   electromagnetic  force ,  to  pull  on  hydrogen  ion's ...

big  heads ,  almond eyes ,  and  tiny  arms   ,  sound  more  like  a  disposable tool  than  a  life  form  with  a future in space  travel .

i  should  point  out  that  the  most  common  radiation are  deadly  to  biological  life, the  most  typical  hazards of atmospere  loss or  imbalances ... heat  ,  cold  and  gravity ranges , and  other  hazards ...  effect  on  biological  functions ,  and  what  must  be  the simplest standard  life  requirement  make  the  chances  of   biological  life  ever  leaving  this   solar  system   so  unlikly  as  to  be   fractions   of  parts  of single  percents ...

it  is  far  more  likly  that  humans  have  the  greatest  chance  of  never  leaving  this solar system  befor  we  go  exstinct  ,  but  that  the  evolutionary  next  step  beyond  us...    our  machines  very  likely  will  leave  this  solar  system   ,  and  there  is  no  reason  to  beleive  they  will   not  go   to  the  ends  of  the  universe  and beyond .

frankly  speaking...   we  have  already  seen  5  machines  which  will  very  likly  leave  this  solar  system .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users