Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Uri Geller: 11th dimension access

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,107 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:39 AM

View PostXpeople, on 08 January 2012 - 05:39 AM, said:

Why do I need to read the whole article?  

By all means of respect, but how do you feel you can judge my comments if you haven't even read the full article? How can you make any qualified comments when you clearly do not understand what he is trying to convey?

The first few paragraph were what was important.

And you know this how? He asks the question what the 11 dimensions are, uses bungled up physics and then goes on to tie in mysticism. Please do elaborate on how anything in his article is important in any way.

He is trying to understand what the 11 dimensions are.  He suggest that it is heat.  He is probably wrong but who can say he is wrong.

Yes, he is wrong. Not only can he not describe even basic physics (bungling up heat and temperature), but heat can by the mathematical requirements to the dimensions not be a dimension.

We feel the effect of gravity that how we know it exist.

Yet, it was not defined a 1000 years ago. We don't even have a grasp of gravity today. We have theories to predict the effects of gravity, but that is about it. Same with the 11 dimensions. The M-theory explains things that other theories don't. Exactly the same thing.

You cannot do use the same idea to understand the 11 dimensions.

Yes, I can.

You are believing something that you cannot feel, touch or any of the other senses.  So how do you know they existence?  All we have is mathematic.

The same with Gravity. We have a mathematical theory describing gravity. It works. There is M-theory using 11 dimensions that describes other observable facts. It works.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov, 08 January 2012 - 06:42 AM.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#17    Xpeople

Xpeople

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 08 January 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:

By all means of respect, but how do you feel you can judge my comments if you haven't even read the full article? How can you make any qualified comments when you clearly do not understand what he is trying to convey?

And you know this how? He asks the question what the 11 dimensions are, uses bungled up physics and then goes on to tie in mysticism. Please do elaborate on how anything in his article is important in any way.

Yes, he is wrong. Not only can he not describe even basic physics (bungling up heat and temperature), but heat can by the mathematical requirements to the dimensions not be a dimension.

Yet, it was not defined a 1000 years ago. We don't even have a grasp of gravity today. We have theories to predict the effects of gravity, but that is about it. Same with the 11 dimensions. The M-theory explains things that other theories don't. Exactly the same thing.

Yes, I can.

The same with Gravity. We have a mathematical theory describing gravity. It works. There is M-theory using 11 dimensions that describes other observable facts. It works.

Cheers,
Badeskov

The first few paragraph tell you what he was trying to say.  They were point of his article.  All the stuff about heat and temperature were not important.  They were example.  The point is no one understand what the 11th dimension are.   Only someone who understand mathematic which very few people do at that level.

Are you telling me you understand what the 11th dimension are?  That you can observe them?  This you will to show me.

#18    NiteMarcher

NiteMarcher

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 294 posts

• Until We Meet Again--Peace, Health & Wealth to You

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

The Secret Life Of Uri Geller (2013)

1 hour Documentary

Synopsis

Uri Geller, the world-renowned mentalist, paranormal expert and spoon bender, has had a life in front of the cameras, a life surrounded by controversy, a life dotted with amazing psychic demonstrations. But most people didn’t know that, away from the bent cutlery and broken watches, he had been leading a second, covert, life as a ‘psychic spy’, working secretly, and without recognition for nearly thirty years. This ‘secret life’ has included work for the military and intelligence agencies on three continents – indeed, the scientists who first did rigorous research on Geller more than forty years ago (and concluded that he has a phenomenal gift) were funded by the CIA!

Now, for the first time, this incredible story is going to be explored in a new television documentary, with unique and compelling interviews from Uri himself as well as those who knew and worked closely with him.

Team Credits

Director: Vikram Jayanti   Producer: Vikram Jayanti, Bruce Burgess

Executive Producer: André Singer

Believe what you want and I'll believe whatever I want...it's an open field, and
everyone is given a chance at making a home run...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users