Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 10 votes

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

• Please log in to reply
1226 replies to this topic

#286    rachelh

rachelh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:00 PM

What is the best way to learn to do this at will ??

#287    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,105 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

View Postrachelh, on 01 July 2012 - 03:58 PM, said:

Where do i go from here then, as its happening simultaneously do i try to control it or just go with what happens.  Also is astral travel a paranormal experience or not?  thanks for your advice
Find a tutorial... I have one at the beginning of this thread.

Depends on your definition of paranormal ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#288    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,105 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:24 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 25 June 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

Quite an experience this morning..... I blogged it.

Another one. For some reason during summer I become particularly active.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#289    Thinking Twice

Thinking Twice

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

• Never stop learning, cause the day you stop will be something you've never learnt.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

Just a few random questions to throw in, nothing in accordance of the last posts though possibly helpful questions:                                  
1. When you project, is it within a human shape of the astral body, for example if people have a disability on the physical realm would they also appear to have the disability in the astral realm?

2. Can you truly travel anywhere?

3. Can you be harmed?

4. Is it possible to meet other people in the astral plane?

Would be very much appreciated for any responses. Thanks, luke.

#290    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,105 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:26 PM

View PostThinking Twice, on 02 July 2012 - 12:59 PM, said:

Just a few random questions to throw in, nothing in accordance of the last posts though possibly helpful questions:                                  
1. When you project, is it within a human shape of the astral body, for example if people have a disability on the physical realm would they also appear to have the disability in the astral realm?

2. Can you truly travel anywhere?

3. Can you be harmed?

4. Is it possible to meet other people in the astral plane?

Would be very much appreciated for any responses. Thanks, luke.
1) it's a projection. It depends on the mental image the person has of themselves. Yes, you can change it. I turned mysf into a bear once.

2) yes.... But. The less connected you are with a place the harder it is to find.

3)not in my opinion. There is the crowed that believes in Demons and NEGs and all that. Like any journey though a healthy amount of caution and preparation should be considered. I have learned that mal thought is sponsored by fear. Fear turns on the person who is using it to form mal thought. I think this is a law of astral spaces ( if there is such a thing). Evil is sponsored by fear. Evil is impotant in the spaces because it is obsorbed and occupied by its own fear.  Take everything from a calm observers perspective. Your own fear and uncontrolled thoughts and emotions will be your biggest obstacle.

4) I have heard of people doing this, but I haven't done it. Operating OOB is subject to so much individual thoughts, I think people would have to be particularly in tune with each other, and both skilled at ap to share in the meaning of an experience.

Edited by Seeker79, 02 July 2012 - 04:31 PM.

Bruce Lee-

#291    Thinking Twice

Thinking Twice

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

• Never stop learning, cause the day you stop will be something you've never learnt.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:17 PM

Thanks for the response that is helpful, Turning yourself into a bear, That sounds soo cool ahahaa ;)

#292    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,105 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

View PostThinking Twice, on 02 July 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

Thanks for the response that is helpful, Turning yourself into a bear, That sounds soo cool ahahaa ;)
That's not the half of it... Cool compares nothing to what happened after that. :D

http://www.unexplain...showentry=23700

Bruce Lee-

#293    human_eraser

human_eraser

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:33 PM

Interesting dream state this morning. In it me and another person. The area around the tunnel was overgrown, implying that it was abandoned. I remember saying "Jeeze, this bug just fell on my shoulder" or something like that. When I looked up there was a sign that said "Brunswick Tunnel."

When I woke up I thought they I got the idea from the abandoned Winston Tunnel which is relatively close to me, but when I Google'd "Brunswick Tunnel" I found that there actually exists an abandoned Brunswick Tunnel in England. Pretty interesting! I had no idea it existed.

http://www.subbrit.o...nel/index.shtml

#294    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,105 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:54 AM

View Posthuman_eraser, on 02 July 2012 - 10:33 PM, said:

Interesting dream state this morning. In it me and another person. The area around the tunnel was overgrown, implying that it was abandoned. I remember saying "Jeeze, this bug just fell on my shoulder" or something like that. When I looked up there was a sign that said "Brunswick Tunnel."

When I woke up I thought they I got the idea from the abandoned Winston Tunnel which is relatively close to me, but when I Google'd "Brunswick Tunnel" I found that there actually exists an abandoned Brunswick Tunnel in England. Pretty interesting! I had no idea it existed.

http://www.subbrit.o...nel/index.shtml
Finally starting to get your confirmations. Excellent. :)

Bruce Lee-

#295    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,105 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:55 AM

Another success in Somone learning to ap and conquer sleep paralysis.

http://www.unexplain...showentry=25536

Bruce Lee-

#296    Thinking Twice

Thinking Twice

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:54 AM

Ahah that's nuts^

Are there any animals or other life forms on the astral plane?

I've researched 'AP' a lot, but everytime I try putting it into practice I end up falling asleep FML ! :(

#297    mofo

mofo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:09 PM

What is the best way to astral project,and also what are some of the dangers u could possibly face , like demons that might follow you or maby something taking over your phisical body .Are their any benifits to doing this and how does it help you with everyday life ?

#298    Thinking Twice

Thinking Twice

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

Demons can NOT take over your body whilst astral projecting, it is perfectly natural as you already do it subconsciously. However I've tried astral projection though not fully. I can confirm that the benefits are mind blowing, the amount you can learn and unlearn. I've heard its actually beyond knowledge of what we know. Think about that ;) ! If you give it ago, let me know your results! Happy 'AP'ing

#299    Pulsar_J

Pulsar_J

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:00 PM

I fall asleep during alot of attempts too. This experience is extremely fantastic and mind blowing, you know the world we live in, those things don't just get handed to you. Work at it, it's worth it.

Try waking up earlier than usual, a few hours earlier like 4am, stay awake for about half hour or 45 mins, then lay back down and go to sleep. While trying to get back to sleep, think about astral projection, don't put too much mental thought into this part, it's the dream state you're about to have that's important. I hope this works for you, it seems to work for me every single time I do it, if I do the wake up and go back to sleep thing as mentioned above the dream I will then have always turns lucid. As soon as you realise you're dreaming, say to your self "right, I'm dreaming, I can have/do/be anything I want" right, so say I choose to go back to my sleeping body and astral project right now. Your mind obeys instantly and quite accurately, in lucidity and you should find yourself in your bed and possibly out of your body.

Don't get me wrong, I'm new to this but it's a much less scarier way of getting into the astral realm than via sleep paralysis.

Savvy?

#300    Thinking Twice

Thinking Twice

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:22 AM

Your response has intrigued me, please do tell me more about what the astral realm concludes, are deceased people present?

Recent blog entries on this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users