Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 13 votes

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

• Please log in to reply
1337 replies to this topic

#211    hybrid33

hybrid33

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

• On a journey to find the Truth.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 23 March 2012 - 03:01 PM, said:

You would be closer to the truth with an affirmation like that than you realize.

Well I did it! I was flying (or more like floating/gliding) around my neighborhood block! Is that what you meant?  :rofl:

#212    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,933 posts

• In the end, we'll all become stories.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:32 AM

View Posthuman_eraser, on 10 April 2012 - 08:50 AM, said:

I have no idea at what just happened. I think I experienced vibrations but I have no idea. They weren't even really vibrations I don't think. I don't know.

I think it was a dream where I gained a lot of consciousness.... Yes. I remember my grandpa was in the dream and we were in a mall. But I don't know. But it was weird I think. Oh wait. No, I had vibrations I think but my face was in the pillow. I don't know. But I had this awesome state after vibrations. You know how when you go to bed sometimes you hear people talking? Well it was this like x100. I'm not totally sure if any of it was true bit some of the thoughts flying through my head were inter dimensional "star" beings. (whatever that is)!And this place in California it was like a lake there was a disaster or something. I don't know... It's like i was talking to myself. But the name I got was like "brea" or "bray" it started with a

It was pretty cool.
Awesome, I often wake up hearing a random name or phrase. Not the same thing really but still interesting. Especially after looking into a bit more proves to be something or someone that actually exists. :)

#213    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

View Posthybrid888, on 10 April 2012 - 11:01 AM, said:

Well I did it! I was flying (or more like floating/gliding) around my neighborhood block! Is that what you meant?  :rofl:
Haha... Cool... Yeah sort of. I was also referring to a metting I had with a divine being ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#214    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:44 PM

View Posthuman_eraser, on 10 April 2012 - 08:54 AM, said:

The stuff may just be crazy subconscious thoughts but I searched and there is a place called Brea. I don't think that's it though it was basically like there was a project on this lake and right after there was an accident and they had to close the lake. I don't it exists but still pretty cool!
Awesome.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#215    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

View Postxrabbite, on 02 April 2012 - 06:42 AM, said:

I tried the chamomile tea some time ago..mostly for my bad sleeping habits. I dont think I got good results since I only had a bit of it, and I get super worried about using the bathroom. Maybe I'll buy a new box of the tea soon.

I do know that often times I get messed up when Im trying to project, because my husband will roll over and hold onto me while Im on my back, or he'll move around a bit. Usually I like to be against him and match our breathing so it gives me something to concentrate on while I relax. Eventually I roll onto my back and watch the neural discharges and whatnot.  Im probably rambling, but I dont really talk about my projection habits. Ive kept it a secret typically :L . I probably would have tried by now but Im not at home and waiting on a movie to be over before I lay down.. Also typing on my 3ds so please excuse any spelling mistakes!
Add some CA poppy extract, with a few Lactuca virosa
Leaves ( mods like disclaimers.. So check with your doctor first :) ) You can get the extracts at your health food stores, but the live plants are all over the place and much better. Watch out life may come to your dreams that you never knew possible.

Bruce Lee-

#216    xrabbite

xrabbite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:12 AM

When I have some more cash, I'll look into that! There's a pretty cool health store I know of, so I think I'll go there. Thank you :)Lately I've been trying and just falling asleep, even with a presleep or waking up early. :(

#217    Mikeinpgh

Mikeinpgh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:38 AM

I've only been close 2 or 3 times, I think. I try to listen to my beats and meditate on the weekend. The lights get really close to my face like I've posted before, but the last time I think I was seeing faces staring right into my face(with my eyes closed). They were blank with no features and white. I was asking what ever it was, pull me out or up. Nothing. Whenever my cd stops it distracts me. It's only 15 minutes long. Maybe I should put it on repeat.
Does anybody have any input on the "faces" ????

#218    Katielou

Katielou

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:38 AM

Hi everyone im new to this so please be nice. I started looking into this after the film insidious lol! I can across a thread from 2006 which I read in depth and then looked for a newer one which is how I can across this. I think I get the basic ideas and am going to start trying tonight.
Anyway turns out I have been lucid dreaming for a long time but I didn't know it was anything out of the ordinary and thought everyone done it! I didn't control or change dreams as such as I never knew I could. It would happen when I would be having a nightmare I would know I was in a dream and tell myself not to panic and just to wake up which is what would eventually happen it never occurred to me a had the power to change things. Waking up seemed the only option. Anyway I've always felt a had psychic abilitys. I used to guess numbers people were thinking of as a kid, things like that really. I'd really like to develop this further and any help you could give would be appreciated. I'm interested in being able to have communications with the deceased whether through astral projection or any other methods anyone can suggest?. I'd like to know if there are any dangers of ap? Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing some replys soon!

#219    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:27 AM

View PostMikeinpgh, on 14 April 2012 - 05:38 AM, said:

I've only been close 2 or 3 times, I think. I try to listen to my beats and meditate on the weekend. The lights get really close to my face like I've posted before, but the last time I think I was seeing faces staring right into my face(with my eyes closed). They were blank with no features and white. I was asking what ever it was, pull me out or up. Nothing. Whenever my cd stops it distracts me. It's only 15 minutes long. Maybe I should put it on repeat.
Does anybody have any input on the "faces" ????

Yes, the faces are what i call the lumber state/stage.

Good news is you know you are projected and perceiving the closest dimension to us physically.

Edited to add: I removed part of my post about my perceptions of the lumber level because i feel i may have jumped the gun in giving that out when this could be something else. Perhaps something trying to assist you.

You do need to get your music sorted if it is interrupting you when it stops.

Edited by AnVil, 15 April 2012 - 04:40 AM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#220    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:02 AM

View PostKatielou, on 14 April 2012 - 10:38 AM, said:

I'm interested in being able to have communications with the deceased whether through astral projection or any other methods anyone can suggest?. I'd like to know if there are any dangers of ap? Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing some replys soon!

Hi there,

If developing your mediumship/telepathy skills is your area of interest then I would suggest meditation first. I'm a medium and started out that way, developing through meditation and with my guides. I established a relationship with my guides via daily meditation work and from there everything led to energy work and astral experiences.
But I'm no one to say what you should do in what order, just that this is the order I progressed with and that a lot of what I have learned has come from both meditation and astral experiences.

Meditation offers you more control in general, and for connecting to your guides, the deceased, the living, practising your skills like seeing with your minds eye (remote viewing) clairvoyancy, projecting mentally etc.  

Energy work teaches you about grounding, shielding, connecting, clearing, healing, projecting, energy fields, energy bodies, boundaries, communication, being that everything is about energy it incoporates everything to do with meditation and astral projection/alt states.

And astral projection is like being thrown out onto the playing field and putting all that to work and/or testing everything about yourself, experiencing/living other dimensions rather than just feeling them through meditation.

Edited by AnVil, 15 April 2012 - 05:04 AM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#221    Mikeinpgh

Mikeinpgh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:52 AM

View PostAnVil, on 15 April 2012 - 04:27 AM, said:

Yes, the faces are what i call the lumber state/stage.

Good news is you know you are projected and perceiving the closest dimension to us physically.

Edited to add: I removed part of my post about my perceptions of the lumber level because i feel i may have jumped the gun in giving that out when this could be something else. Perhaps something trying to assist you.

You do need to get your music sorted if it is interrupting you when it stops.

So you think I'm pretty close?
Last night was weird. I had a lot of fear and scary thoughts going through my head. I think I have a lot to sort out besides my music LOL. BUT that's the reason I'm doing this, to improve my mind, body, and soul.
I would like to know what you are referring to when you say,"lumber state".
Thank you

#222    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:27 AM

View PostMikeinpgh, on 15 April 2012 - 05:52 AM, said:

So you think I'm pretty close?
Last night was weird. I had a lot of fear and scary thoughts going through my head. I think I have a lot to sort out besides my music LOL. BUT that's the reason I'm doing this, to improve my mind, body, and soul.
I would like to know what you are referring to when you say,"lumber state".
Thank you
the fact that you are aware of fear puts you ahead of most... Good job

Bruce Lee-

#223    Katielou

Katielou

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:06 AM

View PostAnVil, on 15 April 2012 - 05:02 AM, said:

Hi there,

If developing your mediumship/telepathy skills is your area of interest then I would suggest meditation first. I'm a medium and started out that way, developing through meditation and with my guides. I established a relationship with my guides via daily meditation work and from there everything led to energy work and astral experiences.
But I'm no one to say what you should do in what order, just that this is the order I progressed with and that a lot of what I have learned has come from both meditation and astral experiences.

Meditation offers you more control in general, and for connecting to your guides, the deceased, the living, practising your skills like seeing with your minds eye (remote viewing) clairvoyancy, projecting mentally etc.  

Energy work teaches you about grounding, shielding, connecting, clearing, healing, projecting, energy fields, energy bodies, boundaries, communication, being that everything is about energy it incoporates everything to do with meditation and astral projection/alt states.

And astral projection is like being thrown out onto the playing field and putting all that to work and/or testing everything about yourself, experiencing/living other dimensions rather than just feeling them through meditation.

Thanks so much for you reply anvil it all makes alot of sense. Im going to look up meditation on here and make that my focus for now.
Katie

#224    xrabbite

xrabbite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

Hey again, guys. I was talking to a friend about projection and I remembered something.

Sometimes I will be lying on my back, and my body will be asleep, and I will have my mind as clear as I can get it and about to start getting out, when I feel sharp twinges in my leg, as if my body is begging me to move my legs around. I can't ignore them, and I've found they go away once I roll over. I tried using those twinges to try to will my astral body into getting out, but they get so intense that I cant stand them and I have to roll over.

This only happens sometimes and I don't have restless leg syndrome or anything of that sort, so any ideas what it is?

#225    cpg

cpg

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:26 AM

I feel like Im close, but I cant ever seem to successfully exit my body. I usually use the binaural beats and lately I'll feel the vibrations and then my body just jerks up like I woke from a bad dream. It really freaks me out after that and I will stop for the night then. Its so frustrating because I feel like I am so close. Is there anything I can do to help me fully exit?

Recent blog entries on this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users