Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 13 votes

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

• Please log in to reply
1337 replies to this topic

#526    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:16 AM

Weird question, but what's the energy forcase for the South Pacific, New Zealand?
And what's the deffinition of weirdness?

#527    Lady Annabella

Lady Annabella

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

• The wind creates a soft enchanting tune, one that sweeps over you , through your veins and envelopes your soul

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:53 AM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 04 September 2012 - 01:29 AM, said:

Posted Image

Energy forecast. Just picked this up now.  If you are located under these grey areas, expect some weirdness in/over the next day or 2. Same goes for Northern Britain.

where can you find energy forcasts ??

#528    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:21 AM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 04 September 2012 - 01:33 AM, said:

Mine is "connect" - still use it.
That's about as short as you can get. Why Am i not surprised. ;)

Edited by Seeker79, 04 September 2012 - 04:22 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#529    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:23 AM

View PostLady Annabella, on 04 September 2012 - 03:53 AM, said:

I'm right on a line as usual..

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#530    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 04 September 2012 - 02:16 AM, said:

Weird question, but what's the energy forcase for the South Pacific, New Zealand?

I will try and have a look.

Weirdness = in this case anything which will either heighten or damper astral projection/ perceptions.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#531    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:38 AM

This is just something i see when i project sometimes. Energy shifts that either heighten or dampen things.

*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#532    manz

manz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:49 AM

i hope it heightens the projections

#533    Limeade Lily

Limeade Lily

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• "Be like the bird that feels the branches tumble from beneath her, and yet continues her song, knowing she has wings."

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:35 PM

Thanks for asking this, Lady Annabella. I'd like to know too. Also, how do we know there is such a thing? I'm just curious mostly.

*~Limeadelily~*

"The measure of a person's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out." - Thomas Macaulay

#534    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

View PostLimeade Lily, on 04 September 2012 - 08:35 PM, said:

Thanks for asking this, Lady Annabella. I'd like to know too. Also, how do we know there is such a thing? I'm just curious mostly.

Reading energies is just something I do. As far as i know there isn't such a thing where you can get forecasts, I do the forecasts based on what I see. If people like them, i'll share them more often.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 04 September 2012 - 08:51 PM.

Posted Image

#535    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 04 September 2012 - 02:16 AM, said:

I didn't expect to get this -  the white colour indicates high energy - ie high vibrational
The red triangle I'm not sure how to interpret, but i feel it is connected to fault lines/plate activity. The energy from that. I see 5 - 7days over that area. I don't know if that is for 5 days or in 5 - 7days.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#536    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

Cool, Thanks Blue for taking the time to do this. :tu:

I'm right underneath the High Energy. Will try and make the most of that over the next week or so..

The red triangle interests me too, as we've had a lot of siesmic and Volcanic activity lately.
On a daily basis I check Geonet http://www.geonet.or...ent_quakes.html because of recent events.
You may recall that my first attempt at AP was followed by a 7.0 Earthquake, & I've had not luck getting to that same level of vibrations since. LOL, Well, lets just say these type of events are something I watch very closely, so I'll let you know if anything pans out.  

Once again, thanks for the forecast.. :tu:

#537    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:23 PM

yw, definitely let us know if something goes off in that area. And enjoy that energy while it lasts lol - high energy can be very "clearing" and in a sense that is what siesmic and volcanic activity does.

Posted Image

#538    Limeade Lily

Limeade Lily

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• "Be like the bird that feels the branches tumble from beneath her, and yet continues her song, knowing she has wings."

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:02 PM

Yes, please do, Blu3! Thanks. :)

*~Limeadelily~*

"The measure of a person's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out." - Thomas Macaulay

#539    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:51 PM

Not sure if it's connected, but I see little white "particles" that streak across the sky, on a daily basis.  Days mostly vary(never have noticed a trend, per se... just interesting to watch), from alot/fast moving... little/slow moving... a lot/slow... little/fast.. I've always been able to see them, and suspect they are energy, but don't know for fact.

The reason I mention is because today there were alot, and moving very fast which happens less often than the other combinations.  I'm underneath the large "Nike swoosh-looking" grey area in the US.

To expnd on what I see... they are small pin-points of light-looking particles that dance in the sky(or anywhere with light).  Most, is suspect, travel in a helical motion that create a sort of "dogleg" as they travel.  The reason I say suspect is because my point of view is 2D... but I also see ones that swirl in a circle..  I'm guessing that the "dogleg" ones are travelling from left to right(vice versa), and the swirling ones are travelling toward/away from my POV.

I can usually pick a few out, and watch them as they move(which tells me they are not created by my eyes/brain), but today, there were way too many, and were moving way too fast.

Just thought I'd share, and I'll keep an eye on them, to see if they may coicide with the 2-3 day forecast...

#540    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:01 AM

A change in the wind in the last few days. I'm starting to understand what my last astral dream  was about .... A convergence... They happen every now and then... It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Bruce Lee-

Recent blog entries on this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users