Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 13 votes

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

• Please log in to reply
1337 replies to this topic

#646    notyalcmas93

notyalcmas93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 28 October 2012 - 09:35 PM, said:

Absolutely, coming in at this stage is part of the revolution so to speak, helping consciousness shift up a gear and get there for the collection too. If that's not a goal in service for all/others, i don't know what is :)

The downside at this point in time is just as seeker said, once you achieve greater awareness, other awareness issues can't be ignored.. that means all the negativity that still transpires and needs transmuted by in my opinion those already there. It's hard work energy wise to always be tired physically but yet so full of higher energy. We should never forget in our thoughts what kind our world we really want to see  us evolve into next. To me that is being the warrior principle that is needed right now.  Anything trying to defend that or take it down is just confused, expressing their nature without any thought for the greater whole.

Wow, you just worded some of the feelings ive been having the last few years. Something i havent been able to do. Thank you, once again.

#647    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:43 PM

View Postnotyalcmas93, on 28 October 2012 - 09:35 PM, said:

So you have achieved the duel consciencness that seeker has been talking about in a few threads?

Dual consciousness is where we start out, being that 3d is a dual consciousness dimension. That is the whole point of our experience here to experience duality and then awake to it. Higher consciousness is about unity and yes i have reached it, experienced in my meditations/ projections. I try as much to bring back from that what i can into my 3d duality physical living experience. I have no issues knowing that we are multi dimensional, for example.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#648    notyalcmas93

notyalcmas93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

Ahhh. I see. That makes sense.

#649    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:16 AM

Sadly I have only had glimpses of being aware 2 places symoultaniously. I have developed at technique so to speak but it's rather primitive compared to actually being in two places. Unfortunately I think I'm stuck on a tactile frame of understanding when oob. it is a benefit in some ways but Mabey a massive learning block in others. I don't really know.

Edited by Seeker79, 29 October 2012 - 12:19 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#650    notyalcmas93

notyalcmas93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

I think im the same way. Tacticle/physical.

#651    michaelpast

michaelpast

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Is it true that having sleep paralysis will make OBE easier?

I had a SP just now, feeling very strong vibrations felt my whole body n lips shaking uncontrollably and momentarily blacked out for around 3-6 seconds. I did not try to separate (regrets now). I was sort of taking a 2 hours nap after being awake for like 2-3 hours after a 7 hours sleep.

Throughout the nap, I wasnt 100% asleep, was dreaming several scenarios and one time I thought I saw a shadow crossing past my room and i forcefully woke myself up with eyes open and induced the SP. Did this with the theta binaural beats on my earpiece.

Edited by michaelpast, 02 November 2012 - 10:39 PM.

#652    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

View Postmichaelpast, on 02 November 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

Is it true that having sleep paralysis will make OBE easier?

I had a SP just now, feeling very strong vibrations felt my whole body n lips shaking uncontrollably and momentarily blacked out for around 3-6 seconds. I did not try to separate (regrets now). I was sort of taking a 2 hours nap after being awake for like 2-3 hours after a 7 hours sleep.

Throughout the nap, I wasnt 100% asleep, was dreaming several scenarios and one time I thought I saw a shadow crossing past my room and i forcefully woke myself up with eyes open and induced the SP. Did this with the theta binaural beats on my earpiece.

Yep, that's the gist of Seeker79's tutorial at the beginning of this thread.  Induce SP, in order to acheive obe.

However, that's not the only way to AP, from what I understand.  I believe it's referred to as "phasing".  Which is acheived during meditation.  No SP required.

This thread is a great place to start.   Read through it, and if you have any questions, just ask.

Good luck!

#653    michaelpast

michaelpast

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

View PostB Randomly, on 02 November 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

Yep, that's the gist of Seeker79's tutorial at the beginning of this thread.  Induce SP, in order to acheive obe.

However, that's not the only way to AP, from what I understand.  I believe it's referred to as "phasing".  Which is acheived during meditation.  No SP required.

This thread is a great place to start.   Read through it, and if you have any questions, just ask.

Good luck!

Is the pre sleep or late nap method there because to keep us more aware so that we physically fall asleep but our mind is still awake? I find that i fall asleep often before expected although i keep telling myself to stay aware with a strong intent.

#654    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

View Postmichaelpast, on 09 November 2012 - 10:19 AM, said:

Is the pre sleep or late nap method there because to keep us more aware so that we physically fall asleep but our mind is still awake? I find that i fall asleep often before expected although i keep telling myself to stay aware with a strong intent.

Yes, if you're well rested, it's easier to stay awake.  My best attempt was during a late morning nap, around 10am.  However, I've also had great attempts without any presleep.  (It's not a "must", it's just a good recommendation)

#655    michaelpast

michaelpast

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:03 PM

View PostB Randomly, on 09 November 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

Yes, if you're well rested, it's easier to stay awake.  My best attempt was during a late morning nap, around 10am.  However, I've also had great attempts without any presleep.  (It's not a "must", it's just a good recommendation)

So i would try to stay consciously awake while physically falling asleep. As soon i feel violent vibrations, i exit by rolling and sitting up or visualization techniques?

#656    constantine_337

constantine_337

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 196 posts

• Love is the law of the universe. Hatred is a disease that kills nations.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

Couple of questions. (BTW havent successfully projected yet) but sometimes when I lie down and its quiet, I feel and hear a helicopter type sound. Its more of a feeling then a sound and its very faint. Also, sometimes through out the day my body feels very energetic or vibrational. Its hard to explain and it comes and goes randomly. Its almost like a buzz in my chest area.

Does anyone experience this?

Posted Image

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.

#657    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

View Postconstantine_337, on 09 November 2012 - 02:05 PM, said:

Couple of questions. (BTW havent successfully projected yet) but sometimes when I lie down and its quiet, I feel and hear a helicopter type sound. Its more of a feeling then a sound and its very faint. Also, sometimes through out the day my body feels very energetic or vibrational. Its hard to explain and it comes and goes randomly. Its almost like a buzz in my chest area.

Does anyone experience this?
I've had something similar..
If it's the same as what I've had, then grounding is needed..
I've got a big chunk of smoky quarts that I hold onto if it becomes annoying, usually after about 10 minutes with the smoky quarts it goes away and I feel a lot better..
It hasn't happened since I started grounding before meditating..

#658    Mandragoran

Mandragoran

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

Hi pplz

I'm new (to this, the forum and whatever happened to me lol)
I would like your opinion on this (plz excuse the long explanation):

A bit of background:
I have very low general knowledge (I'm not stupid ;) I just don't care about the rest of the world or what most people do, no tv, no politics, I watch movies, but dont care who acted or directed them or whatever..)
Now I have heard about Astral projection, never really known what it is. (Thought it's something like; making people see stuff that aren't there) lol

What happened:
My dream or projection or something?
So last Sunday I went for a late afternoon nap. Going in and out of sleep a few times (those real deep ones) .Then finding myself lying in my bed sort of "detached" to my body feeling awake or almost... but I cant move and have no control over my body (now this happened to me quite a few times before, but not what happened next), so as always I struggle to get awake being a bit scared, since I always feel a presence and I can't see hear speak or anything (what if it's a burglar? lol). (However this never works. I have to try to calm down and try to go back to "sleep" to really wake up... lol this sounds weird), any case, as I struggle to get my eyelids open using sheer will power (I have little, haha) they actually started going open!! now that was awesome! (remember I know nothing about astral projection or anything like that) Eyelids opening and closing as I try to fight against the "sleepiness" (that's what it feels like). After a short while of this struggle I go back to a deep sleep.

But then It happened AGAIN (this never happens twice when i sleep, it only happened to me a few times before in my life) This time I was stronger I felt the presence and this time I didn't open my eyes I went to my closet (there's an iron rod in there, thinking ill hit the intruder on the head) now I never actually climbed out of bed and walked there, I just went to the closet?? (Even in my dreams I walk or run never this) Holding onto the rod not picking it up because the sheer sensation was overwhelmingly AMAZING!!! In that instant I could feel the surface was coated with a different metal, I could feel the temperature of the entire object, the density, the coarseness of the core I could understand it better than anything ever. I knew it better than my own hand! Then I tried to listen, I stuck my head inside the closet listening to the wood, the clothes, I could hear the colours, the fragrances. I pressed my head against back (imagine squashing a tennis ball against a wall that's what happened to my head), I could feel the wall. Behind the plaster, the bricks the quality, the colour, the shapes, the coarseness.. I spent a few minutes doing this and realising this is like a baby trying things out with his body for the first time seeing, hearing, feeling (However my eyes weren't open, they were closed the whole time) I then started moving around, telling myself to remember the real world to which I'll have to return to live and stay alive. (This was weird, I knew that just as we know we'll have to eat tonight or work to get money to buy food..) I went down stairs looking down at my table thinking, can I fly? I couldn't grasp the extent of my "body", I'm not sure even now? did I have more limbs than I was controlling? What else was possible? (really wana go back)

Any way, back to the thought of flight. I thought, OK take it easy, I know what I can do in the real world so lets try that, so I jumped down to the table not feeling anything like being able to fly. when I landed on the table. I could for the first time actually feel my legs, my knees taking the weight of the jump. Were they created and manifested the instant I needed them or where they there all along? (I didn't think that then, I just realised it now) I jumped from table to table, only 3 of them still inside my flat. (now this is where it's get like a dream :( hoping it's not) See the world is similar there, but different, there were no people, I didn't even think about going outside, but it was always changing. Subtle changes. Ok now I'm starting to convince my self it was just a dream, but it felt so real! Any ways, after exploring my flat, I just "switched" to my own dreams, in a way. It just came to me, not willingly, not unwillingly. It was completely natural to go back to my dreams.. It was done.

After I woke I realised a few things, the memories were as a dream, but I knew it's different, the world there was more real to me than this one. I had to tell my self there that this is not the real world.
I Googled that same night and came across this thread via a link on a forum about dreaming about other worlds... When I read some of the first posts I thought. but that's exactly what I experienced! So here I am hoping you guyz can enlighten me, was it real was it a dream, what now?

PS. I'll spend some time reading this thread now.. hehe

Thanks & Regards,
Mandragoran

#659    constantine_337

constantine_337

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 196 posts

• Love is the law of the universe. Hatred is a disease that kills nations.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

View PostMandragoran, on 09 November 2012 - 07:40 PM, said:

After I woke I realised a few things, the memories were as a dream, but I knew it's different, the world there was more real to me than this one. I had to tell my self there that this is not the real world.

I'm not an expert but this sounds like a classic out of body experience. The key point in your post was the fact you said that your experience was more real then this world. You become your true spirit self when you project from your physical body. We actually are not physical beings but spiritual beings in physical form, so by leaving the body you become your actual real self.

My suggestion to you would be to read this entire thread and keep practicing. :tu:

Posted Image

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.

#660    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

View PostMandragoran, on 09 November 2012 - 07:40 PM, said:

Hi pplz

I'm new (to this, the forum and whatever happened to me lol)
I would like your opinion on this (plz excuse the long explanation):

A bit of background:
I have very low general knowledge (I'm not stupid ;) I just don't care about the rest of the world or what most people do, no tv, no politics, I watch movies, but dont care who acted or directed them or whatever..)
Now I have heard about Astral projection, never really known what it is. (Thought it's something like; making people see stuff that aren't there) lol

What happened:
My dream or projection or something?
So last Sunday I went for a late afternoon nap. Going in and out of sleep a few times (those real deep ones) .Then finding myself lying in my bed sort of "detached" to my body feeling awake or almost... but I cant move and have no control over my body (now this happened to me quite a few times before, but not what happened next), so as always I struggle to get awake being a bit scared, since I always feel a presence and I can't see hear speak or anything (what if it's a burglar? lol). (However this never works. I have to try to calm down and try to go back to "sleep" to really wake up... lol this sounds weird), any case, as I struggle to get my eyelids open using sheer will power (I have little, haha) they actually started going open!! now that was awesome! (remember I know nothing about astral projection or anything like that) Eyelids opening and closing as I try to fight against the "sleepiness" (that's what it feels like). After a short while of this struggle I go back to a deep sleep.

But then It happened AGAIN (this never happens twice when i sleep, it only happened to me a few times before in my life) This time I was stronger I felt the presence and this time I didn't open my eyes I went to my closet (there's an iron rod in there, thinking ill hit the intruder on the head) now I never actually climbed out of bed and walked there, I just went to the closet?? (Even in my dreams I walk or run never this) Holding onto the rod not picking it up because the sheer sensation was overwhelmingly AMAZING!!! In that instant I could feel the surface was coated with a different metal, I could feel the temperature of the entire object, the density, the coarseness of the core I could understand it better than anything ever. I knew it better than my own hand! Then I tried to listen, I stuck my head inside the closet listening to the wood, the clothes, I could hear the colours, the fragrances. I pressed my head against back (imagine squashing a tennis ball against a wall that's what happened to my head), I could feel the wall. Behind the plaster, the bricks the quality, the colour, the shapes, the coarseness.. I spent a few minutes doing this and realising this is like a baby trying things out with his body for the first time seeing, hearing, feeling (However my eyes weren't open, they were closed the whole time) I then started moving around, telling myself to remember the real world to which I'll have to return to live and stay alive. (This was weird, I knew that just as we know we'll have to eat tonight or work to get money to buy food..) I went down stairs looking down at my table thinking, can I fly? I couldn't grasp the extent of my "body", I'm not sure even now? did I have more limbs than I was controlling? What else was possible? (really wana go back)

Any way, back to the thought of flight. I thought, OK take it easy, I know what I can do in the real world so lets try that, so I jumped down to the table not feeling anything like being able to fly. when I landed on the table. I could for the first time actually feel my legs, my knees taking the weight of the jump. Were they created and manifested the instant I needed them or where they there all along? (I didn't think that then, I just realised it now) I jumped from table to table, only 3 of them still inside my flat. (now this is where it's get like a dream :( hoping it's not) See the world is similar there, but different, there were no people, I didn't even think about going outside, but it was always changing. Subtle changes. Ok now I'm starting to convince my self it was just a dream, but it felt so real! Any ways, after exploring my flat, I just "switched" to my own dreams, in a way. It just came to me, not willingly, not unwillingly. It was completely natural to go back to my dreams.. It was done.

I Googled that same night and came across this thread via a link on a forum about dreaming about other worlds... When I read some of the first posts I thought. but that's exactly what I experienced! So here I am hoping you guyz can enlighten me, was it real was it a dream, what now?

PS. I'll spend some time reading this thread now.. hehe

Thanks & Regards,
Mandragoran
Yes... Congratulations you had an OOBE. I have explored many objects they way you did.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

Recent blog entries on this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users