Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 12 votes

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread


  • Please log in to reply
1291 replies to this topic

#796    VicshousLove

VicshousLove

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined:25 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Female

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 22 January 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

I think you are right, it was information given to me by a Spirit for sure.. The whole etheral voice and matter of fact delivery of "Turn the light off (Then my real name)" in hindsight, was from a source beyond my higher self.  This message was given to me on the 13th december. I thought that it might have been a cryptic way of telling me to have a rest, go to sleep, so I took a few days holiday from meditating.. as it was, this wasn't the case..


I think you are bang on with this..

The Answer came to me on the 20th of December. It's kind of raw and very personal.. But my Father passed away in Hospital a little over a week after the Spirit had told me to "Turn the light off".. So, Okay, Background.. When Mum died a few years ago an important gesture or ceremony for me was to open the Windows to allow her sprit to escape. I couldn't do that with Dad because he was in HDU which mean't the windows were unopenable.. So as it was a few minutes after he passed I felt the need to let him go, let him escape.. The answer came as I noticed the headlamp which had been left on since he'd arrived the day before was still turned on.. So I turned the light off.. Vwalla... That's what she meant..

This is my current interpretation to the event anyway.. There's another few hidden messages here as well that I'm still working through.. One being the importance of ceremony and gestures.. Another being intention..

Edited to add: You know, re-reading this post, the words don't seem to give the event much justice.. It was a powerful thing to light off..


I think what you intepret the meaning to be, is the most important, even if it isnt correct in the way that your guide intended it to be. Becasue as long as you take comfort in the message, and it heals or enlightens you, then the interpretation doesn't matter. you were still able to make use of or find solace in the message. In your case, the answer did indeed come to you, and from reading your story, id like to add that i think your guide wasnt giving you instructions at all, she was trying to tell you that you did exactly the right thing by turning off that light. Did you think back on this? did you wonder " i wonder if that worked, did my dad really get out? is his spirit free? since i wasnt able to open the windows?" and your guide, being the closest friend to you you'll ever have wether you know it or not, knew that this ritual of opening the window was an important one to you, and to the process of grieving and letting go. So her message was simple in it's delivery, but the implications go much farther in providing you with comfort and the knowledge that by simply turning the light on or off, you were able to continue with a tradition or ritual that means something to you, and that it worked and your father is free and happy.

and i find that when i recieve a sign, or have a dream, anything really that i know came from a higher presence then myself, if i sit around and force myself to figure it out, i get absolutely nowhere. It's when i relax, and let my thoughts flow freely, and just in general forget about it, that the meaning pops into my mind like einstein and the theory of relativity! I think that's becasue when we are thinking so hard, we dont have our subconscious open enough to allow thoughts or ideas to me implanted, but when we relax and allow them to come to us we're much more open to outside sources of information. So the answer may come from the very source that left the sign to begin with, but by thinking about it too much and too hard, we exhaust ourselves anbd block out any help we may get from our guides or loved ones. It's always for me, sometime after that i finally understand the meaning of whatever message i recieved, in some cases even years. But then in those cases i just accept that i wasnt ready for the answer, or would not believed it or couldnt handle it at the time of recieving. Trust in your insticts and gut, becasue our guides and the spirit world in general influence us in more mays then we know.

im really glad you were able to find meaning in what your guide spoke, and that it meant as much as it did to you. Her intentions were clearly to reassure and comfort you ;-) they only come to us with pure love, so there will never be a message intended to upset you.


#797    VicshousLove

VicshousLove

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined:25 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Female

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

does anyone have a simple and fast Chakra meditation? one in which to open them up and align them? has to be a quick one though, theproblem for me seems to be i fall asleep before i finish my meditation becasue all the chakra meditations i know of are way too long. i just need a simple yet effective grouding/alignment technique or meditation for readying myself to astral project. thanks.


#798    SpectralEdge

SpectralEdge

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Joined:20 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Washington State

  • This is the story of how I died.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 21 January 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

Hey Spectral..
I had two very similar dreams last week followed by vribrations at waking..
Just wondering, was the feel of this dream any different from your other more normalish dreams?

Reason why I ask was the two dreams I had weren't normal dreams. There was a different feel about them..

Normally I kinda fade out and in my dreams, they were different in that both jerked me awake but not totally awake, so they felt different at that point. My dreams the last two nights have been like that (weird enough to wake me) but I did not get vibrations immediately after them.

I *did* however get vibrations yesterday morning. The tot got up early and I didn't want to get out of bed. My husband went outside (to throw out the trash) and she apparently went and played with the lock on the front door (our deadbolt is under the knob, so she can reach the deadbolt and not the door handle).

So I was all snug and warm and just kinda...sitting there listening.  I started to feel vibrations. First time I have ever felt them with others in the house walking around and making noise. I am getting slightly excited but I instead of removing me from the vibrations it seems to be intensifying them. I am throwing myself in to it and they are getting stronger and stronger and it feels wild and great...and then the doorbell rang.

Yeah, tot had locked my husband outside, so I had to get up and unlock the door. Took me a good twenty minutes to forgive them. I was so horribly annoyed.

---

All three times I have had vibrations something happened when I was in the right state of mind and I was "looking" not with my eyes but with my other senses for what else was there. In the case of the cat I remember wondering if it was a guide and kinda 'sensing' what was around me while drowsy, same thing with my grandmother, and with the door locking, just before I had heard voices outside and was wondering who it was. So, for me, it seems once I am relaxed and drowsy I don't need to concentrate on anything but just try to look outside myself and sense if there is anything there.

Now what I will do after that, I dono. When the vibrations happened this last time I did try to sit up and it took a lot of effort. Like I weighed a million pounds and eventually my arms and shoulders moved, but I can't say if it was astral or physical body. If it was physical the vibrations would have stopped wouldn't they?


#799    Professor T

Professor T

    3 of 7

  • Member
  • 2,579 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:between

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:28 AM

For obvious reasons I really don't know what sort of exit strategy to employ when you get the vibrations.. I don't even know what to try myself, I'm just glad to get vibrations, and sometimes when I try an exit like rolling or a wild visualisation the vibrations vanish so lately I've been just wallowing in the buzz & trying to accept it. sounds like you had SP too (heavyness) The same has occured to me, the vibrations in 2 of the last 3 occasions has been in the drawsy space 20-30 seconds after waking from a dream.

It occurs to me though, that in your case, each time this has happened you've been communicated to.. first by the cat, then by gran, then by these voices outside your house..

The reason why I asked was that lately there's been a different feel in my dreams, or in particular, locations that don't match my usual, and it's been these type of dreams with that type of feel that wake me with vibrations.. It odd, but I always know here I am in the world in dreams, or in the very least have a clue, but in these new ones, I find that I don't know where I am, or in one in particular, I worked out in the dream that I was on earth but millions of years ago when all the continents were joined together..

Edited by Professor T, 26 January 2013 - 08:37 AM.


#800    B Randomly

B Randomly

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 183 posts
  • Joined:24 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:08 PM

Speaking of dreams, and vibrations, has anyone experienced vibrations within a dream?

A few weeks ago, I had an odd dream that I was helping a doctor in his examination room.  I was prepping/interacting with the patient, when the doctor called me over to talk to him.  I walked around the corner, and inside his office, and he started talking.  At that time, I thought to myself "I should be reading the situation right now" (referring to clairvoyance).  As I started to clear my mind, I started to see lights swirling and vibrations immediately started up.  I submitted to them, but woke up finding myself saying "wow...wow...wow", over and over again.

Also, Prof T, I definitely have experienced the "different feel" of dreams lately.  Can't quite put my finger on it, but I know what you mean... different locations, different people, situations, etc.  I feel that it's my dreams coinciding with things that I'm working on, within myself, right now... showing me things to learn, and incorporate.  I've had a lot of raw emotions in my dreams lately.  Mainly fear, anxiety, shame, etc.  These have been prominant ever since my last synchronistic events, that has dealt mainly with ego..  I feel your ego thread had a lot to do with that, as well(thank you)... it prompted me to revisit some old material in this thread that I don't think I was ready for at the time it was being talked about.

SpectralEdge...  It does sound like you were OOB.  The heaviness is a common theme that I've heard.  In the one occasion that I believe I was oob(didn't realize it till after).  I had a weird "awkwardness" about my movement.  It was similar to how your arms/legs get if you've been sleeping in a weird position, cutting off circulation... without the deadness/pins and needles.  It's difficult to control your motor functions.


#801    Jinxdom

Jinxdom

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • Joined:06 Sep 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:East Coast

  • Education...has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    -- G.M. Trevelyan

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:52 AM

Simply a few questions and this seemed to be the best place to do it.

Can you do it by( AP )accident?
Can you get pulled in to it just by being in close proximity to certain people(even if you do not know them beforehand)?
Can you be seen while you are doing it?
Why do some people you meet look different then what they appear in real life?
Can each thing (OOB, AP)feel like regular sleep?

I am jumping in to this slowly with like water floaties and inner tubes.


#802    sephiroth976

sephiroth976

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Norway

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:54 AM

View PostJinxdom, on 27 January 2013 - 06:52 AM, said:

Simply a few questions and this seemed to be the best place to do it.

Can you do it by( AP )accident?
Can you get pulled in to it just by being in close proximity to certain people(even if you do not know them beforehand)?
Can you be seen while you are doing it?
Why do some people you meet look different then what they appear in real life?
Can each thing (OOB, AP)feel like regular sleep?

I am jumping in to this slowly with like water floaties and inner tubes.

You can do it by accident, in fact i tried for years without any luck, and just recently its started happening to me out of nowhere when i least expect it

I dont know if you can be pulled in.. but i know people cant see you from the outside world.. there are enteties you might encounter while your out though and they will definitely see you

As far as i know, leaving your body isnt the hardest part about astral projection, in my experience what you see is a mix between reality and some of your own mind like a dream happening at the same time as your out of your body, thats why its important to be able to clear your mind as much as possible, and also why negative thoughts and intentions will backfire

In short, some of what you see will be real and some will be from your own mind, the trick is to figure out which is what

From personal experience i can say that an OBE or astral projection will feel a lot different, it will feel a lot more real then a dream, i was surprised over the way i was able to think, it was exactly like im thinking now, i counted to 30 out loud just to see if time felt relatively similar and it did, which i havent experienced in a dream before, and i was also able to sit down and close my eyes and meditate for a little while outside my body without anything strange happening

Believing in God and believing in religion are two different things, when you believe in religion, all you do is read about it, you arent discovering or experiencing anything for yourself, you just maintain the illusion of knowledge.

#803    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,618 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

View Postsephiroth976, on 27 January 2013 - 11:54 AM, said:



You can do it by accident, in fact i tried for years without any luck, and just recently its started happening to me out of nowhere when i least expect it

I dont know if you can be pulled in.. but i know people cant see you from the outside world.. there are enteties you might encounter while your out though and they will definitely see you

As far as i know, leaving your body isnt the hardest part about astral projection, in my experience what you see is a mix between reality and some of your own mind like a dream happening at the same time as your out of your body, thats why its important to be able to clear your mind as much as possible, and also why negative thoughts and intentions will backfire

In short, some of what you see will be real and some will be from your own mind, the trick is to figure out which is what

From personal experience i can say that an OBE or astral projection will feel a lot different, it will feel a lot more real then a dream, i was surprised over the way i was able to think, it was exactly like im thinking now, i counted to 30 out loud just to see if time felt relatively similar and it did, which i havent experienced in a dream before, and i was also able to sit down and close my eyes and meditate for a little while outside my body without anything strange happening
This a a good and accurate post.

The inturpretation problem in AP is why things can seem different than they really are. You must remember that you are not seeing things with your eyes and not hearing them with your ears. It's a completely different mode of receiving information than you are used to. It takes a bit of practice to get past it.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#804    Kolakat

Kolakat

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined:26 Jan 2013

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

I would like some opinions on an incident I had recently. I have always considered myself quite overly active in terms of detailed vivid dreams and thing like that and have a vivid imagination however what happened shocked me. I was going through a quite stressful time, family issues and stuff. My girlfriend suggested I try and switch off by meditating.

Not knowing how to she kind of guided me and said she would do a little bit of Raiki which I had not experienced either. I am quite open and willing to give
anything a go without slating it first so away I went. After an hour or so she came back into the room and called me. I thought I was on the bed for about 15 mins. It was very relaxing and I told her I felt nice and chilled after. I said I may do it again. It worked for me.

We went for dinner that night had a nice evening and went to bed for work the next day.

What happened next was the most surreal experience of my 29 years.

She fell asleep first and I was lying there in a sleepy haze when I started to see images like a reel of cartoon film. I could hear cars going by outside and knew where I was but like an extra set of eyes I could see this humorous clip of a dog in dungarees walking along trying to pick up what looked like sausages. I was drawn in by its humour and went with it. It soon turned darker an d more sinister as his eyelids appeared pulled back and he could no longer pick up the sausages.

I then had other more vivid images coming to me some nice like people playing cricket in a sundrenced orchard and then
a feeling of what I can only describe as a slowly descending elevator. It became dark and gloomy and although I was still more than likely looking at the same familiar backdrop of our bedroom it was no longer relevant or even registering with me. As I descended I felt a bad vibe but kept going out of curiosity. It became darker and darker until I could see something in the darkness. It was like a bubbling mass of black tar with claw like exoskeletal forms moving.I could almost hear the simmering from it. I began to feel a strong urge to get out of there. My curiosity had got the better of me as I just thought "its in my head".

I began to panic and then I felt something coming for me from above like a giant bedsheet being wrapped around me and drawing me up gradually. As I got to the top I looked left I could see my girlfriend asleep in the same position...I didnt stop though and I kept ascending as though i was cupped in a giants hand. I looked down and could see the roof of our apartment. I kept going and it was dark as it was at night but I felt
elated and was a polar opposite of how I felt when i was down in that pit. I looked down and could see the bedsheet corkscrewing as we went up. I was so concentrated on looking down that after a few minutes I looked across and could see the blue haze of the atmosphere and the curvature of the earth. I was in disbelief but not in the slightest scared.

As I came to a stop hundreds of miles up I could feel warmth and looked around me to see several orbs of light around me. What struck me most is when I looked at them my eyes reacted to them. Like when some idiot turns on the light when your asleep!! And the heat from them. It was undeniable to me that I was now really experiencing something that was not my mind wandering! I was not cultivating this myself. I had a knowing that these orbs were my family however they were all probably having a "run of the mill" normal night in bed elsewhere.

I then was brought back down until I was laying beside my girlfriend who was out for the count. I heard the traffic going by outside and realized it was probably over. I felt confused and flat, a bit of a comedown is an understatement to say the least. I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and rolled and smoked a cigarette looking out my sitting room window at the night sky. "what just happened"?? I managed to go to sleep and when I woke the next day I felt so lucky and grateful for everything in my life.

This feeling lasted for about a week or so before daily commuting and the normal daily grind started to dilute the intense feelings that came with the experience. I then told my girlfriend one night after a few too many drinks. When she rang me from work the next day to tell me that people all over the internet were discussing similar things she said !I think you have had an astral projection... I have not had one since but would like some feedback from anyone who wishes to give me some guidance on why, how or what caused this....

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Best Regards,

K


#805    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,618 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

View PostKolakat, on 28 January 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

I would like some opinions on an incident I had recently. I have always considered myself quite overly active in terms of detailed vivid dreams and thing like that and have a vivid imagination however what happened shocked me. I was going through a quite stressful time, family issues and stuff. My girlfriend suggested I try and switch off by meditating.

Not knowing how to she kind of guided me and said she would do a little bit of Raiki which I had not experienced either. I am quite open and willing to give
anything a go without slating it first so away I went. After an hour or so she came back into the room and called me. I thought I was on the bed for about 15 mins. It was very relaxing and I told her I felt nice and chilled after. I said I may do it again. It worked for me.

We went for dinner that night had a nice evening and went to bed for work the next day.

What happened next was the most surreal experience of my 29 years.

She fell asleep first and I was lying there in a sleepy haze when I started to see images like a reel of cartoon film. I could hear cars going by outside and knew where I was but like an extra set of eyes I could see this humorous clip of a dog in dungarees walking along trying to pick up what looked like sausages. I was drawn in by its humour and went with it. It soon turned darker an d more sinister as his eyelids appeared pulled back and he could no longer pick up the sausages.

I then had other more vivid images coming to me some nice like people playing cricket in a sundrenced orchard and then
a feeling of what I can only describe as a slowly descending elevator. It became dark and gloomy and although I was still more than likely looking at the same familiar backdrop of our bedroom it was no longer relevant or even registering with me. As I descended I felt a bad vibe but kept going out of curiosity. It became darker and darker until I could see something in the darkness. It was like a bubbling mass of black tar with claw like exoskeletal forms moving.I could almost hear the simmering from it. I began to feel a strong urge to get out of there. My curiosity had got the better of me as I just thought "its in my head".

I began to panic and then I felt something coming for me from above like a giant bedsheet being wrapped around me and drawing me up gradually. As I got to the top I looked left I could see my girlfriend asleep in the same position...I didnt stop though and I kept ascending as though i was cupped in a giants hand. I looked down and could see the roof of our apartment. I kept going and it was dark as it was at night but I felt
elated and was a polar opposite of how I felt when i was down in that pit. I looked down and could see the bedsheet corkscrewing as we went up. I was so concentrated on looking down that after a few minutes I looked across and could see the blue haze of the atmosphere and the curvature of the earth. I was in disbelief but not in the slightest scared.

As I came to a stop hundreds of miles up I could feel warmth and looked around me to see several orbs of light around me. What struck me most is when I looked at them my eyes reacted to them. Like when some idiot turns on the light when your asleep!! And the heat from them. It was undeniable to me that I was now really experiencing something that was not my mind wandering! I was not cultivating this myself. I had a knowing that these orbs were my family however they were all probably having a "run of the mill" normal night in bed elsewhere.

I then was brought back down until I was laying beside my girlfriend who was out for the count. I heard the traffic going by outside and realized it was probably over. I felt confused and flat, a bit of a comedown is an understatement to say the least. I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and rolled and smoked a cigarette looking out my sitting room window at the night sky. "what just happened"?? I managed to go to sleep and when I woke the next day I felt so lucky and grateful for everything in my life.

This feeling lasted for about a week or so before daily commuting and the normal daily grind started to dilute the intense feelings that came with the experience. I then told my girlfriend one night after a few too many drinks. When she rang me from work the next day to tell me that people all over the internet were discussing similar things she said !I think you have had an astral projection... I have not had one since but would like some feedback from anyone who wishes to give me some guidance on why, how or what caused this....

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Best Regards,

K
Can't really give you a why, only confirm that you are not alone in such experiences, I know that warmth well. Spontaneous projections happen, it probably has something to do with you're beginning to mediate congratulations. Lots of people try very hard unsuccessfully to experience what you did .

Edited by Seeker79, 28 January 2013 - 06:48 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#806    Alij

Alij

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Joined:15 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • "I support it, I don't do it!"

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

View Postsephiroth976, on 27 January 2013 - 11:54 AM, said:


As far as i know, leaving your body isnt the hardest part about astral projection,

What? Really? Wow...cause that is THE hardest part for me....I can feel vibrations feel like im almost getting there then try to seperate and end up waking up for real, or go to try to move my hand and move it for real.....hmmm


#807    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,618 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

View PostSpectralEdge, on 25 January 2013 - 07:35 AM, said:

Normally I kinda fade out and in my dreams, they were different in that both jerked me awake but not totally awake, so they felt different at that point. My dreams the last two nights have been like that (weird enough to wake me) but I did not get vibrations immediately after them.

I *did* however get vibrations yesterday morning. The tot got up early and I didn't want to get out of bed. My husband went outside (to throw out the trash) and she apparently went and played with the lock on the front door (our deadbolt is under the knob, so she can reach the deadbolt and not the door handle).

So I was all snug and warm and just kinda...sitting there listening.  I started to feel vibrations. First time I have ever felt them with others in the house walking around and making noise. I am getting slightly excited but I instead of removing me from the vibrations it seems to be intensifying them. I am throwing myself in to it and they are getting stronger and stronger and it feels wild and great...and then the doorbell rang.

Yeah, tot had locked my husband outside, so I had to get up and unlock the door. Took me a good twenty minutes to forgive them. I was so horribly annoyed.

---

All three times I have had vibrations something happened when I was in the right state of mind and I was "looking" not with my eyes but with my other senses for what else was there. In the case of the cat I remember wondering if it was a guide and kinda 'sensing' what was around me while drowsy, same thing with my grandmother, and with the door locking, just before I had heard voices outside and was wondering who it was. So, for me, it seems once I am relaxed and drowsy I don't need to concentrate on anything but just try to look outside myself and sense if there is anything there.

Now what I will do after that, I dono. When the vibrations happened this last time I did try to sit up and it took a lot of effort. Like I weighed a million pounds and eventually my arms and shoulders moved, but I can't say if it was astral or physical body. If it was physical the vibrations would have stopped wouldn't they?
  yes excellent, id bet money you were almost there!!!!!!

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#808    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,618 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 26 January 2013 - 08:28 AM, said:

For obvious reasons I really don't know what sort of exit strategy to employ when you get the vibrations.. I don't even know what to try myself, I'm just glad to get vibrations, and sometimes when I try an exit like rolling or a wild visualisation the vibrations vanish so lately I've been just wallowing in the buzz & trying to accept it. sounds like you had SP too (heavyness) The same has occured to me, the vibrations in 2 of the last 3 occasions has been in the drawsy space 20-30 seconds after waking from a dream.

It occurs to me though, that in your case, each time this has happened you've been communicated to.. first by the cat, then by gran, then by these voices outside your house..

The reason why I asked was that lately there's been a different feel in my dreams, or in particular, locations that don't match my usual, and it's been these type of dreams with that type of feel that wake me with vibrations.. It odd, but I always know here I am in the world in dreams, or in the very least have a clue, but in these new ones, I find that I don't know where I am, or in one in particular, I worked out in the dream that I was on earth but millions of years ago when all the continents were joined together..
prof, just try jumping up very fast. when you feel vibrations just leap up as fast as you can and with as much effort as you can muster. dont care if you do it physically or not, its probably a comitment thing. the extreme intent might just make the difference.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#809    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:25 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 26 January 2013 - 08:28 AM, said:

For obvious reasons I really don't know what sort of exit strategy to employ when you get the vibrations.. I don't even know what to try myself, I'm just glad to get vibrations, and sometimes when I try an exit like rolling or a wild visualisation the vibrations vanish so lately I've been just wallowing in the buzz & trying to accept it. sounds like you had SP too (heavyness) The same has occured to me, the vibrations in 2 of the last 3 occasions has been in the drawsy space 20-30 seconds after waking from a dream.

I experienced the Vibrations for the first time in a long while. (Only because i was trying to intentionally bring them on). But When i finally felt them i was heavily distracted by them because it was such an intense feeling.(Hell i could even feel my Bed Vibrating along with me). I have a feeling once you get the Vibrations you get distracted as well.I wasn't really sure what to try first. I tried to move my Energy Arm and i made sure my Physical Arm wouldn't move. After a while the sensation felt like i was moving my real arm and i thought i was doing something wrong. Until i found out that it was normal. After the Fact. :cry: :angry: .


#810    Professor T

Professor T

    3 of 7

  • Member
  • 2,579 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:between

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:47 AM

*crickets chiping*

Not much happening astrally I see..
Just checking in, not major breakthroughs with me anyway, and dreams have been pathetic tbh.. I suspect this is due to some lifestyle changes & other things..

Edited to add: have heard we're in a phase of energetic consolodation. Didn't make much sense to me though...

Edited by Professor T, 18 February 2013 - 06:57 AM.







Recent blog entries on this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users