Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 13 votes

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread


  • Please log in to reply
1337 replies to this topic

#841    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • Member
  • 11,987 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

To the conversation of Dr Jellyfish and Seeker-

Yeah it is quite strange to think that viruses can have a presence or energy, or even a astral form, but i can validate this experience too. I have experienced even in my normal day to day being, sensing energetically (clairsentience) the exact target area of what was the noro virus hrs before the symptoms and the awareness of them having it hit in another person. I was surprised by it because it felt like what a psychic attack to the solar plexus may feel like, and there it was a virus causing a definite psychic level interference.

I also have experience of psychically sensing the effect of chemo on cancer.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 18 March 2013 - 06:11 PM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#842    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,999 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 18 March 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:


No such thing as a failed artist ;) being an artist may give you the internal sight to see more accurately. I'm a martial artist so I probably see something to fight.

I have blasted them with light, it seems to clear away the image, but it dosnt seem to do much good. I recently felt them inside of Somone and went after all of them. She did not get sick, but lets face it it's not a very clinical conclusion ;)

The best thing I did was to discover some particularly nasty ones were comeing our way, so I stocked up on children's Advil, pedialite, and some other medicines. When it hit, it was miserable. We were all sick at the same time with the roto virus. A nasty stomach flue. All five if us were sleeping on the floor with towls and big bowls handy. The kids are just not quick enough to make it to the bathroom. It was nice to have all the preparations handy. I'm working on it though. I would like to make more use out of it than just an observation or omen.
I take that back. Literally minutes after finishing this post I took her to the ER. How synchronistic is that?

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#843    Dr Jellyfish

Dr Jellyfish

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2013

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:35 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 18 March 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:


I take that back. Literally minutes after finishing this post I took her to the ER. How synchronistic is that?

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope all is well.

The more I think about seeing/ perceiving it, the more I find it strange. When I normally see stuff I tend to be fully in sleeping paralysis. The thing is I can actually remember turning around, then getting a fright. Before I had the chance to react it was gone. Talking about fighting or confronting things though - in my 20s I would often dream of floating around and when I'd wake up, I'd be stuck in SP. One or two times I felt like I was being grappled or pressed ans prodded by a tall fuzzy greyish figure. I wasn't happy so I somehow managed to grab its arms and squeezed back as hard as I could. It seemed to panic a bit. It was weird, I was in SP, but my arms seemed to be working. It gets weirder... I realized that the thing I was grappling with was in front on me, but that couldn't be right, because I like to sleep against the wall (this was to reduce the amount of things I might see if I did get SP). Anyway, when I did regain full control of my body I jumped out of bed and thumped the wall a few times (I must have looked pretty daft). I rarely experience anything half as vivid these days. That's why I was so shocked about seeing the spiky ball while pretty much having full control of my body.

Edited by Dr Jellyfish, 19 March 2013 - 09:52 AM.


#844    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,999 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

View PostDr Jellyfish, on 19 March 2013 - 09:35 AM, said:



I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope all is well.

The more I think about seeing/ perceiving it, the more I find it strange. When I normally see stuff I tend to be fully in sleeping paralysis. The thing is I can actually remember turning around, then getting a fright. Before I had the chance to react it was gone. Talking about fighting or confronting things though - in my 20s I would often dream of floating around and when I'd wake up, I'd be stuck in SP. One or two times I felt like I was being grappled or pressed ans prodded by a tall fuzzy greyish figure. I wasn't happy so I somehow managed to grab its arms and squeezed back as hard as I could. It seemed to panic a bit. It was weird, I was in SP, but my arms seemed to be working. It gets weirder... I realized that the thing I was grappling with was in front on me, but that couldn't be right, because I like to sleep against the wall (this was to reduce the amount of things I might see if I did get SP). Anyway, when I did regain full control of my body I jumped out of bed and thumped the wall a few times (I must have looked pretty daft). I rarely experience anything half as vivid these days. That's why I was so shocked about seeing the spiky ball while pretty much having full control of my body.
She is ok. Something is going on with her blood pressure.

I have been through all of that. Wrestling with shadow is actually more common than you might think. 👍

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#845    Dr Jellyfish

Dr Jellyfish

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2013

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 19 March 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:


She is ok. Something is going on with her blood pressure.

I have been through all of that. Wrestling with shadow is actually more common than you might think. 👍

I hope all is fine. It's awful when your little ones get poorly. Than you very much for replying to my posts.


#846    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,999 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

View PostDr Jellyfish, on 19 March 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:



I hope all is fine. It's awful when your little ones get poorly. Than you very much for replying to my posts.
Oh... Hehe it was my mother. She lives with us.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#847    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:56 AM

Guys i am not 100% sure if i had a successful Astral projection last night or if it was a weird dream. Last night i could feel some sort of vibrations and when i was trying to calm myself so i could project i believe i saw my "Astral Arms" when my Eyes were completely shut. Whats even weirder is that i was seeing my desk that sits next to my Bed, but there was something different about it: It had a Picture on it, and it was in Black and White while the rest of the dream was in Color. Also when i looked up in the dream/obe i could see Human Like Entities standing there.   Which startled me awake because i wasn't expecting to see anything. Also when i awoke that Picture frame wasn't there either which made me feel uneasy for some reason. I wonder if i am getting better at this. What do you guys think?


#848    coolguy

coolguy

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,394 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:east islip , new york

  • Star trek rules

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:33 AM

After your trip how do u wake up do u go back in your body


#849    Kazahel

Kazahel

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,026 posts
  • Joined:23 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The West.

  • What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:46 AM

View Poststevemagegod, on 22 March 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

Guys i am not 100% sure if i had a successful Astral projection last night or if it was a weird dream. Last night i could feel some sort of vibrations and when i was trying to calm myself so i could project i believe i saw my "Astral Arms" when my Eyes were completely shut. Whats even weirder is that i was seeing my desk that sits next to my Bed, but there was something different about it: It had a Picture on it, and it was in Black and White while the rest of the dream was in Color. Also when i looked up in the dream/obe i could see Human Like Entities standing there.   Which startled me awake because i wasn't expecting to see anything. Also when i awoke that Picture frame wasn't there either which made me feel uneasy for some reason. I wonder if i am getting better at this. What do you guys think?

Here's a link you might find interesting.  http://www.lucidity....eamingFAQ2.html

Have a look at 1.3 and read the lab study.

Then work out for yourself what you think is most likely occurring. :)


#850    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

View PostKazahel, on 23 March 2013 - 05:46 AM, said:

Here's a link you might find interesting.  http://www.lucidity....eamingFAQ2.html

Have a look at 1.3 and read the lab study.

Then work out for yourself what you think is most likely occurring. :)

Thanks for the Link. I all ready 1.3 and it'll take me a while to read everything else.


#851    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • Member
  • 11,987 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

If you are seeing your astral/energy arms and your room, then you are perceiving through your third eye and hence you are projected. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

And it's normal to see things slightly differently, ie items misplaced or added. It's all dependent on what layer/dimension your perceiving from. I have seen whole floors added onto buildings that aren't there in the physical layer, or seen the past/future of what occupies a space. Even if a structure is built then ripped down, it can be possible to still perceive the energy of the old structure.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 23 March 2013 - 06:50 PM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#852    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • Member
  • 11,987 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

Remote Viewing, Quantum jumping and bi-location

I've seen remote viewing being brought up a few times lately - remote viewing is a form of projection that can be done without a sp/lucid/sleep state. If you are clairvoyant (visual third eye seer) then using this form of projection takes far less energy and far less effort than a full obe. You might have better results with it than trying to induce a full obe each time. Put it this way, activating your third eye is the skill behind everything to with perceiving from your non physical self. It's your third eye that many of you want to be working on by learning to meditate. I understand that the SP route is seen as the favoured route because it requires simply managing to manipulate an alt state, but it's not the only route and if other skills are popping up as result of this then it makes sense to integrate them.

I have noticed that a very few of you are having blatant remote viewing/clairvoyance experiences in your attempts to astral project, aka seeing your energy/astral body, or entities / spirits around you. I just wanted to put this out for those people that have activated their third eye (you wouldn't be seeing these things if you hadn't) is a bigger deal imo than astral projecting. I say that because i  believe that everyone projects every night when they go to sleep, it's just down to recall level which most people are crap at.  But for those who are activating there third eye and themselves as a result of all this, those people should be putting their efforts into practising remote viewing and clairvoyance work (mediumship) -- A couple of people from this thread have already gone off on that direction now.  The astral projecting and astral experiences will start to synch with what you are doing in other spheres, ie the more you use and practise your third eye connection (meditations) or if you are a feeler (empath or clairsentient) meditation can be used to learn how to use energy or heal - the list goes on, the more you practise productively with your senses and develop, the more your astral projecting will take a purpose and reason for you going out there.

With remote viewing, you can bring projecting under your own control and not be reliant on a SP state. Once you are perceiving with the third eye then remote viewing is the process of your consciousness awareness being projected/expanded.

It is still a form of projection because the astral level is just a dimension up from the physical, so any form of projection is technically on the astral levels, or 4d, 5d, 6d and up. Your 'bodies' are always residing on each level - see the diagram below - what is shifting is your consciousness awareness and that is what projection is, be it by remote viewing or obe. It's a shift to another dimensional plane / bandwidth that your touching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some of you may be hearing about the term 'quantum leaping' or 'bilocation',  as its becoming more widespread - and since there is a lot going on about how to define xyz, it seems an appropriate time to bring it up.  Quantum leaping imo is just an advanced form of astral projecting, but done under complete control and with more skill - there is initially a lot of rubbish being put on the net about it, most of the search results are from people trying to sell guides which are nothing more than just astral projection/lucid dreaming guides. However quantum leaping i suspect might evolve to become a term that describes a more advanced version of astral projecting - quantum leaping as the name suggests is about going beyond the concept of travelling between point A and B - it is more about being able to project instantly and move between points more concisely. Massive amounts of distance can be handled this way and time lines as well.

This involves being able to project between 'bandwidths' (consciousness streams, each dimension has a consciousness stream/flow and so do you, for example your 3d self, your 4d self and your higher self which is your 5d self) and to use portals, gateways, wormholes and stargates. Quantum leaping can also involve the physical to physical level too in the way remote viewing is conducted. But note that quantum leaping is more skill orientated, it comes from your experience and knowledge and that of your higherself, it's the next natural progression and understanding if you are on the path of development.

Bilocation imo is a weird one  - it is physical to physical level projection and my experience of it is something i would rather not talk about here, not because it is bad or anything but am happy to discuss bilocation in itself :tu:  I believe there are two things that can possibly explain doppleganger's, and that is bilocation and timeline slips/ distortions. In both cases it involves a sort of ghosting along or being in two places at the same time.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 23 March 2013 - 09:44 PM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#853    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 23 March 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

Remote Viewing, Quantum jumping and bi-location

I've seen remote viewing being brought up a few times lately - remote viewing is a form of projection that can be done without a sp/lucid/sleep state. If you are clairvoyant (visual third eye seer) then using this form of projection takes far less energy and far less effort than a full obe. You might have better results with it than trying to induce a full obe each time. Put it this way, activating your third eye is the skill behind everything to with perceiving from your non physical self. It's your third eye that many of you want to be working on by learning to meditate. I understand that the SP route is seen as the favoured route because it requires simply managing to manipulate an alt state, but it's not the only route and if other skills are popping up as result of this then it makes sense to integrate them.

I have noticed that a very few of you are having blatant remote viewing/clairvoyance experiences in your attempts to astral project, aka seeing your energy/astral body, or entities / spirits around you. I just wanted to put this out for those people that have activated their third eye (you wouldn't be seeing these things if you hadn't) is a bigger deal imo than astral projecting. I say that because i  believe that everyone projects every night when they go to sleep, it's just down to recall level which most people are crap at.  But for those who are activating there third eye and themselves as a result of all this, those people should be putting their efforts into practising remote viewing and clairvoyance work (mediumship) -- A couple of people from this thread have already gone off on that direction now.  The astral projecting and astral experiences will start to synch with what you are doing in other spheres, ie the more you use and practise your third eye connection (meditations) or if you are a feeler (empath or clairsentient) meditation can be used to learn how to use energy or heal - the list goes on, the more you practise productively with your senses and develop, the more your astral projecting will take a purpose and reason for you going out there.

With remote viewing, you can bring projecting under your own control and not be reliant on a SP state. Once you are perceiving with the third eye then remote viewing is the process of your consciousness awareness being projected/expanded.

It is still a form of projection because the astral level is just a dimension up from the physical, so any form of projection is technically on the astral levels, or 4d, 5d, 6d and up. Your 'bodies' are always residing on each level - see the diagram below - what is shifting is your consciousness awareness and that is what projection is, be it by remote viewing or obe. It's a shift to another dimensional plane / bandwidth that your touching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some of you may be hearing about the term 'quantum leaping' or 'bilocation',  as its becoming more widespread - and since there is a lot going on about how to define xyz, it seems an appropriate time to bring it up.  Quantum leaping imo is just an advanced form of astral projecting, but done under complete control and with more skill - there is initially a lot of rubbish being put on the net about it, most of the search results are from people trying to sell guides which are nothing more than just astral projection/lucid dreaming guides. However quantum leaping i suspect might evolve to become a term that describes a more advanced version of astral projecting - quantum leaping as the name suggests is about going beyond the concept of travelling between point A and B - it is more about being able to project instantly and move between points more concisely. Massive amounts of distance can be handled this way and time lines as well.

This involves being able to project between 'bandwidths' (consciousness streams, each dimension has a consciousness stream/flow and so do you, for example your 3d self, your 4d self and your higher self which is your 5d self) and to use portals, gateways, wormholes and stargates. Quantum leaping can also involve the physical to physical level too in the way remote viewing is conducted. But note that quantum leaping is more skill orientated, it comes from your experience and knowledge and that of your higherself, it's the next natural progression and understanding if you are on the path of development.

Bilocation imo is a weird one  - it is physical to physical level projection and my experience of it is something i would rather not talk about here, not because it is bad or anything but am happy to discuss bilocation in itself :tu:  I believe there are two things that can possibly explain doppleganger's, and that is bilocation and timeline slips/ distortions. In both cases it involves a sort of ghosting along or being in two places at the same time.

Good Read. I have found that while i was practing Astral Projection i have discovered what you would call my Third Eye i guess. However i am determined to have a full conscious Out of Body experience because when i was younger i had a couple strange incidents where i went to bed then i woke up hovering over my bed. And even though that didn't happen a lot i have encountered what you would the "Vibration Stage of Astral Projection",  more times than i can count. I have even brought it on a couple of times when i am practing Astral Projection. Now i have been trying to master keeping my mind awake while my body is asleep. I have gotten pretty good at that. Now its only a trial to bring on the vibrations. And one of the methods i have been using is silencing every thought in my head and just listen to the static that occurs.

Also i have recently came up with definitions for Energy and Astral Arms.

Energy Arms: Is when you know you are in the vibration stage, and when you try to mental project your arms you feel like your moving your real arms but you aren't. This is also known as Phantom Limb Sensation.

Astral Arms: Is when you see your "Real Arms" in a dream like state

Edited by stevemagegod, 23 March 2013 - 11:48 PM.


#854    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • Member
  • 11,987 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

Be careful about making definitions for yourself, they will likely change as your experience grows. But don't get caught up in trying to define and analyse everything you experience as you experience it. This part of your mind needs to take a back seat or it will begin to create blocks and issues later on. It's the ego questioning and controlling part of your mind that you want to silence and at this point you want to be shifting into neutral observer mode and acknowledging what your perceive, nothing more.

My experience says differently on the arms, so I have to disagree with your definitions. A person doesn't have to be in the 'vibrational state' or a dream state to see/project them. Your thinking on them is limited because that is all you know at this stage. But I have experience to know this as an energy worker and as someone who sees, senses and feels energies day in day out in my woken state.  Every being has a energy body/field/aura and astral representation, and it is possible to view these elements with your third eye perception or when you remote view/ project.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#855    Binaural Ubiety

Binaural Ubiety

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 218 posts
  • Joined:14 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

I recently tried meditation, I think I got somewhere.
My mind was in a state where I really couldn't think straight, like I literally could not hold onto a thought or focus on anything.
My eyes were also fluttering about rapidly, which I have been recently getting for some reason on some occasions.
So I focused on the fluttering of my eyes and my breathing, wiped away any thoughts by going back to the breathing.
Eventually I started to feel a sort of tingling, then vibrations, then a while after I sort of felt... weird.
Anyway, I soon broke out of that and ended getting up a bit later since I couldn't sleep.

Has this anything to do with meditation or astral projection in any way?







Recent blog entries on this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users