Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 13 votes

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread


  • Please log in to reply
1337 replies to this topic

#976    iExplore

iExplore

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

Quick question with i hop a quick answer since i have short time wifi,

When im fully relaxed, and start to feel astral projection upcomming, i cant help it but blink with my eyes rapidly yet Still closed but like nerve tiks.
How can i prevent this?


#977    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,999 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

Hmmmmm I don't know. Everyone has their own little probkems. When are you attempting to project.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#978    iExplore

iExplore

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

Within a minute or 20


#979    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,999 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostiExplore, on 18 October 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

Within a minute or 20
No... What time? Morning? Night?

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#980    crimson089

crimson089

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Joined:06 Oct 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:South East Asia

  • I'd rather believe on a conspiracy than believing on a government that's feeding off its taxpayers

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

I decided not to try astral projection anymore, didn't even attempted literally. While researching more about OBEs, I suddenly came across sites about this practice was part of kabbalah thousand years ago which I was terrified immediately. And now my sleep paralysis still left me confused and haunted. sigh.... :o

Posted Image

#981    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,999 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

View Postcrimson089, on 06 November 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

I decided not to try astral projection anymore, didn't even attempted literally. While researching more about OBEs, I suddenly came across sites about this practice was part of kabbalah thousand years ago which I was terrified immediately. And now my sleep paralysis still left me confused and haunted. sigh.... :o

What's wrong with the kabbalah?

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#982    crimson089

crimson089

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Joined:06 Oct 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:South East Asia

  • I'd rather believe on a conspiracy than believing on a government that's feeding off its taxpayers

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:23 PM

well everything about kabbalah seems wrong to me, it directly oppose my own personal beliefs. I consider the Pharisses practicing most specially practical kabbalah centuries ago is blasphemy..... I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has this kind of belief :yes:

Edited by crimson089, 06 November 2013 - 07:25 PM.

Posted Image

#983    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,999 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

View Postcrimson089, on 06 November 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

well everything about kabbalah seems wrong to me, it directly oppose my own personal beliefs. I consider the Pharisses practicing most specially practical kabbalah centuries ago is blasphemy..... I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has this kind of belief :yes:
aahhhhh got it. Yes religious competition can be a difficult thing to overcome. But you should know that the visions of saints and prophets most likely occurred in these kinds of altered states. And the silver cord is mentioned in the bible.

Take care.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#984    crimson089

crimson089

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Joined:06 Oct 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:South East Asia

  • I'd rather believe on a conspiracy than believing on a government that's feeding off its taxpayers

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:12 AM

yup the very reason why I decided not to go on cause I'm much aware that these things were mentioned in the bible including involuntary and voluntary OBEs and how the Pharisses manipulate and alter the existence of these things in the spiritual world through their so-called kabbalah, which is obviously an occult practice. I just personally believe this was beyond human's exploration and learning.

PS: I'm off the thread now....

Edited by crimson089, 07 November 2013 - 04:49 AM.

Posted Image

#985    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:54 AM

View Postcrimson089, on 07 November 2013 - 04:12 AM, said:

yup the very reason why I decided not to go on cause I'm much aware that these things were mentioned in the bible including involuntary and voluntary OBEs and how the Pharisses manipulate and alter the existence of these things in the spiritual world through their so-called kabbalah, which is obviously an occult practice. I just personally believe this was beyond human's exploration and learning.

PS: I'm off the thread now....

Most of the main stream religions were considered an "occult practice" at one time or another. But Thanks for giving me a new Google search term though.

I found a couple good articles and was just browsing through them.


#986    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,999 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:25 AM

View Poststevemagegod, on 07 November 2013 - 05:54 AM, said:



Most of the main stream religions were considered an "occult practice" at one time or another. But Thanks for giving me a new Google search term though.

I found a couple good articles and was just browsing through them.
Yes me to... I really had not payed much attention to the Kabbalah before. I have an interest now. Altered state visions and revelation are at the heart of all religions. Its a shame when dogma grips people.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#987    Nenaraz

Nenaraz

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Joined:18 Nov 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:05 AM

I've experienced Astral projection twice, consciously, and both times through a dream.

This is just the first one

First time it was when I was at the age of four. I was taken to my aunts place during the weekend since my father died. I wasn't aware of that. They told me only after a week or so.
As most of the children of my age I usually sleep around from 12 to 14 o'clock. The distance between my place where I've slept and the place of my actual home where the funeral was at hand is around 25 km. I didn't follow the time or anything, all I know is that I strongly wished to be at my home and in that "dream" state I was in my yard, seeing my sisters and mother crying and a whole lot of people. Luckily I've remembered the details of who was carrying what and when. However I was mid-floating, so to speak, above the very coffin where my father was at moments before they decided to go to the graveyard. I didn't see the coffin, I didn't see father and I was confused to see my mother and sisters crying, however I felt no emotion, whatsoever, nor I could move my head up or down - only left or right.
That was at the age of four, however after I grew up a bit, around the age of nine I talked about it with my family and they thought that I was present there but were corrected by my aunt who said that she was keeping an eye on me for the time being.

Edited by Nenaraz, 18 November 2013 - 10:06 AM.


#988    Professor T

Professor T

    3 of 7

  • Member
  • 2,579 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:between

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:38 AM

So... I'm no-longer a Reiki virgin, lol.. Yesterday I went to my first ever Reiki session, and it was awesome.. Am definitely going back in a few weeks, maybe sooner, and I am probably going to go through one or two levels of attunement..

I went into this a little skeptical as to the level of her ability & knowledge, but after talking for 20 minutes or so before the session even began I discerned that she sure knew a lot about Energies, healing, and the metaphysical side of life in our area, in particular, certain areas of negative content.. She knew stuff about the energetic goings on in our town that I'd picked up on too, and visa-versa..

The reason why I went was because I've had a lot of trouble connecting and feeling Energies since late April of this year.. And the problem has slowly gotten worse and even started manifesting a gnawing physical pain in my middle back. In April last year (I experienced something of a rude awakening) and guessed or rather assumed that I had some damage or blockage in my Solar Plexus.. There was a lot going on at this time, a bout of Energy Flu, lot's of progress & up's and downs on my own journey.. Well, It all started at this time, (page 59 of this thread) when I assumed that I'd received a Hara download.  I got something of rude awakening as in a strong feeling that someone ran two fingers down the center of my spine..  I've had a tight/heavy feeling in the center of my spine intermittently since (Yep, Doctor knows)..Then a terribly bout of Energy flu came.

However... Some interesting info was given to me by the Reiki master that's very relevant here. And it would be shameless of me not to post this.. Also, these are things that I have suspected for a while but (thanks to procrastination) haven't done anything about. I will not, and have not written down all the information the Reiki master gave me as most was very personal.

After the session she asked if I had been Astral Projecting, and I admitted that I had been trying in the past, but had only consciously reached the liminal (in between state) on two occasions..
I was told that my Solar Plexus was a freaking mess, and to a lesser extent the Sacral & Root were also effected. My Silver chord, was also found to be damaged & almost cut through..  (all were repaired/healed btw) Then I was told, err, well, basically lectured about the importance of daily protection & grounding. Which, I and I am sure many others like myself have been told before, but failed to do, and will continue to fail to do until they get a slap in the face. Unfortunately I'm the kind of person who needs a slap in the face from time to time, :lol:.. those days are coming to and end.  Like it or not, Negative entities exist.. And if people don't take precautions and think that their Positive outlook on life is enough to protect them they will be burned or hurt..

So, after the session I spent several hours looking for, reading about and trying out several means of protection.. White Light, Circles, Asking Guides to help and did all the meditations, I assume it was done correctly.. Amazing energy.. Far out I didn't realize how much I had lost until I got it all back..

So, Where am I going with this you might be wondering..

Last night I was Attacked.. And it was bloody viscous.. It was painful. and it was just the slap in the face I needed..

It started in dream.. an unassuming, almost comical looking woman sidled up to me in a regular dream. She was short, wore a flowery shower cap, and her makeup was far-too thick.She had puffy eyes, and looked utterly harmless but within seconds she'd wrapped her arms and legs around me and from behind she was digging her chin into the center of by back (The exact same place I received that rude awakening I alluded to earlier) The feelings in my mid-back were exactly like that tight/heavy feeling in the center of my spine I have suffered intermittently since April.

In the process of fighting her I knocked her flowery shower cap off, he was mostly bald apart from long strands at the front..  So I fought her off relatively easy.. lol, Locked her in an office closet then closed the door.. But here's where it get's stupid because of being in a dream.. I felt sorry for her, so I opened the closet to check she was alright and not hurt. :unsure2: What a dumb-as thing to do!!! When she came out she latched on again and seemed to be twice as strong as ever.. I couldn't shake her off, and that gnawing chin of her's was biting into my spine harder than ever.. Then the dream kind of split into two layers, one layer being me awake, on my back, and in bed, the other layer me struggling to get this entity off my friggin back..

The awake part of me thought.. "Cool, she's sleep paralysis, let her in bro, then we can Astral Project"
Then the struggling part of me listened and relaxed the struggle a little.. It was when I relaxed that she became even more vicious. The awake and lying in bed me was hurting, jolting, suffering I guess something very similar to mussel spasms in the back and zapping and piercing Hypnogagic jerks with short gasps for breath.. Realizing this was not going very well, the "dream me" thought "Oh, better end this, and call for help", at which point 10-20 people started crossing a road and it all ended and I woke with that horrible Biting in the middle of my back continuing on intermittently for several hours afterwards..

I'm assuming that this "entity" has been vamping my energy for the last 6 months from my back where the solar Plexus & silver chord was damaged, the reiki healing & some basic protection allowed me to finally see and understand this.
Geesh! :blink:

So, Here's where I'm at with only a few questions to ponder really..

Any advice on Guarding or Protection would be greatly appreciated..

What is my Fear? I felt no fear? I had no fear.. Is compassion or ignorance my weakness or flaw that is being exploited here? I mean, it kind of makes sense to me because I would be the kind of person who'd feel sorry for a comical looking succubus wearing a shower cap who's been locked in a closet.. :lol: plus I do have a thing about blonds.. I am really p***ed off because I was completely dream-driven and non-lucid except for the awake me who seemed to have sleep paralysis but not entirely with it mentally on either level.. How on earth is one supposed to defend their space and actions in a dream where their actions are dream-like and nonsensical? I've read hundreds of stories about people meeting their shadow or negative entities or the dweller on the threshold it always boils down to fear and controlling ones own fear. But I felt no fear?

Anyway, 2n'd sleep, (2 hours later) was non-eventful. I think my white-light protection worked better because I saw two oval forms of energy coming in and bouncing away from me.. It was pretty cool to watch.. It was kind of confirmed by my sister who dreamed of two birds flying under the door to my house..

Any advice? Insight?

Edited by Professor T, 21 November 2013 - 07:26 AM.


#989    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • Member
  • 11,987 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:49 PM

That's why I bring reiki up a lot because it is the simplest, non dogmatic way to experience energy exchange, and learn about energy in a safe way. So congrats on finally getting reiki done and yes getting reiki 1 and 2 attuned is well worth it. It is also good to have the hands on experience of someone energy trained who can look at you too, because there are times when you can't see for yourself no matter how good you are-- as to what is going on. I use reiki and similar techniques for daily energy maintenance, and for treating blocks and congestion as they come up.

Quote

I was told that my Solar Plexus was a freaking mess, and to a lesser extent the Sacral & Root were also effected. My Silver chord, was also found to be damaged & almost cut through..  (all were repaired/healed btw) Then I was told, err, well, basically lectured about the importance of daily protection & grounding. Which, I and I am sure many others like myself have been told before, but failed to do, and will continue to fail to do until they get a slap in the face. Unfortunately I'm the kind of person who needs a slap in the face from time to time, :lol:.. those days are coming to and end.  Like it or not, Negative entities exist.. And if people don't take precautions and think that their Positive outlook on life is enough to protect them they will be burned or hurt..

I call them universal B**** slap's and I'm glad you are bringing this up. I've had my fair few of them :D and sometimes it is the only way one learns.  So do not feel like you have walked into a literal trap or a victim of the entity - on some level this is perhaps how you were to learn certain things that you couldn't possibly of understood without the experience of going through it. Even being able to come here now and voice what happened is allowing this thread to open up in a way it didn't before.

That is why raw experience is valuable and that is why raw experience = growth / comprehension. You will gain a lot from having experienced this energetically now, your consciousness has something it can base from for example -

Quote

The feelings in my mid-back were exactly like that tight/heavy feeling in the center of my spine I have suffered intermittently since April.

You won't mistake what an attack / intrusion into your energy field feels like again. Anyway on the scale of nasties out there this kind of energy parasitic entity is fairly common and more annoying than anything and I am for ever pulling their hooks/cords out of people / myself whenever i sense them. Their motive is energy and as they are of a lower vibrational state, they favour getting you into that state of consciousness if they can do so. So low mood, low energy, stupid emotional dreams,  is another cue to check yourself for one.

I agree that a positive outlook has nothing what-so ever to do with keeping you safe -- because like it or not there are malicious entities out there and whole factions with agendas that are very self interested or sts and its simply what they have chosen to be. They will do there thing and act out their nature regardless.  The onus is on yourself to hold your space and self power and tell these things to bugger off. And get to know your rights.  It is such a difficult and sensitive topic to handle though, because people seem to lack a sensible way to conduct it,  but just because that is the case it shouldn't be repressed either -- because there is always someone ready for this info.

Quote

I'm assuming that this "entity" has been vamping my energy for the last 6 months from my back where the solar Plexus & silver chord was damaged, the reiki healing & some basic protection allowed me to finally see and understand this.
Geesh! :blink:
So, Here's where I'm at with only a few questions to ponder really..
Any advice on Guarding or Protection would be greatly appreciated..

When it can be handled without fear and seen for what it is then it almost becomes a game of lawful regulation. I'm talking about in general and carrying on from the point before.  If something breaches your space and takes from you be it energy or otherwise and leaves you in a f'd up state, they literally have breached the law "harm no one"  in universal law.

Under these conditions if any being steals or harms you, you have the right to defend yourself by any means possible. Having the self awareness to state to a being that you and your highest self will not tolerate them breaching your space is a massive message to them that you know your rights.  As is, stating that you now cancel and void any agreement or contract you had with the entity / being. Many of these entities are aware of the universal law and so use trickery / dream states to get you to unconsciously agree to something then make you forget what you signed. Then hook line and sink you until you wake up to what is going on.

This is what our reality is like imo in dealing with negs and sts dark beings - it's more about becoming your own lawyer and wiseing up to your rights. That is where you show your strength that you will not be manipulated and if you are, then they are going to pay big time for it because you would be forcing them to break universal law, which you inform them of and if they still chose to go ahead with it, then you ask your higher self to report them to the appropriate high council ( yes there is really councils ) and ask them to deal with it. Most likely they will be collected and removed.

I remember in one astral dream i had these Nordic looking tall entities come to me and they tried to pay me a lot of money that i had 'earned'. I told them that i had not earned this money and refused to take the money.  They were working my ego like no tomorrow, telling me how much i deserved this pay packet, how it was mine to keep and more was to come. But my gut feeling kept telling me what use is money on the astral level ? like zero lol -  and they were more desperate to get me to accept this pay packet for the work i had apparently done. I was like what work have i done to deserve a pay packet ? All i saw them holding was a piece of paper, I had no concept or memory of anything but broke the contract with them incase there had been one.  That's the kind of vigilance you need to develop and you kind of have to have a little talk with your higher self and get some boundaries sorted. For example tell your higher self that no entity period is allowed to contract or make agreements with your 3d self directly in sleep time unconsciously. Ask your higher self for protection and shielding too, don't be afraid to ask that of your higherself when ever you feel like you need back up.  It's why i say often that we have to unlearn how not to be passive and assuming about things,  and start relearning how to ask for things, state and declare things / our rights.

Anyway without getting too serious, the other methods of shielding your space include creating your own shield. The best one i think is the 12d shield or pillar of light some people call it.



Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 21 November 2013 - 07:18 PM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#990    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,999 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 21 November 2013 - 06:38 AM, said:

So... I'm no-longer a Reiki virgin, lol.. Yesterday I went to my first ever Reiki session, and it was awesome.. Am definitely going back in a few weeks, maybe sooner, and I am probably going to go through one or two levels of attunement..

I went into this a little skeptical as to the level of her ability & knowledge, but after talking for 20 minutes or so before the session even began I discerned that she sure knew a lot about Energies, healing, and the metaphysical side of life in our area, in particular, certain areas of negative content.. She knew stuff about the energetic goings on in our town that I'd picked up on too, and visa-versa..

The reason why I went was because I've had a lot of trouble connecting and feeling Energies since late April of this year.. And the problem has slowly gotten worse and even started manifesting a gnawing physical pain in my middle back. In April last year (I experienced something of a rude awakening) and guessed or rather assumed that I had some damage or blockage in my Solar Plexus.. There was a lot going on at this time, a bout of Energy Flu, lot's of progress & up's and downs on my own journey.. Well, It all started at this time, (page 59 of this thread) when I assumed that I'd received a Hara download.  I got something of rude awakening as in a strong feeling that someone ran two fingers down the center of my spine..  I've had a tight/heavy feeling in the center of my spine intermittently since (Yep, Doctor knows)..Then a terribly bout of Energy flu came.

However... Some interesting info was given to me by the Reiki master that's very relevant here. And it would be shameless of me not to post this.. Also, these are things that I have suspected for a while but (thanks to procrastination) haven't done anything about. I will not, and have not written down all the information the Reiki master gave me as most was very personal.

After the session she asked if I had been Astral Projecting, and I admitted that I had been trying in the past, but had only consciously reached the liminal (in between state) on two occasions..
I was told that my Solar Plexus was a freaking mess, and to a lesser extent the Sacral & Root were also effected. My Silver chord, was also found to be damaged & almost cut through..  (all were repaired/healed btw) Then I was told, err, well, basically lectured about the importance of daily protection & grounding. Which, I and I am sure many others like myself have been told before, but failed to do, and will continue to fail to do until they get a slap in the face. Unfortunately I'm the kind of person who needs a slap in the face from time to time, :lol:.. those days are coming to and end.  Like it or not, Negative entities exist.. And if people don't take precautions and think that their Positive outlook on life is enough to protect them they will be burned or hurt..

So, after the session I spent several hours looking for, reading about and trying out several means of protection.. White Light, Circles, Asking Guides to help and did all the meditations, I assume it was done correctly.. Amazing energy.. Far out I didn't realize how much I had lost until I got it all back..

So, Where am I going with this you might be wondering..

Last night I was Attacked.. And it was bloody viscous.. It was painful. and it was just the slap in the face I needed..

It started in dream.. an unassuming, almost comical looking woman sidled up to me in a regular dream. She was short, wore a flowery shower cap, and her makeup was far-too thick.She had puffy eyes, and looked utterly harmless but within seconds she'd wrapped her arms and legs around me and from behind she was digging her chin into the center of by back (The exact same place I received that rude awakening I alluded to earlier) The feelings in my mid-back were exactly like that tight/heavy feeling in the center of my spine I have suffered intermittently since April.

In the process of fighting her I knocked her flowery shower cap off, he was mostly bald apart from long strands at the front..  So I fought her off relatively easy.. lol, Locked her in an office closet then closed the door.. But here's where it get's stupid because of being in a dream.. I felt sorry for her, so I opened the closet to check she was alright and not hurt. :unsure2: What a dumb-as thing to do!!! When she came out she latched on again and seemed to be twice as strong as ever.. I couldn't shake her off, and that gnawing chin of her's was biting into my spine harder than ever.. Then the dream kind of split into two layers, one layer being me awake, on my back, and in bed, the other layer me struggling to get this entity off my friggin back..

The awake part of me thought.. "Cool, she's sleep paralysis, let her in bro, then we can Astral Project"
Then the struggling part of me listened and relaxed the struggle a little.. It was when I relaxed that she became even more vicious. The awake and lying in bed me was hurting, jolting, suffering I guess something very similar to mussel spasms in the back and zapping and piercing Hypnogagic jerks with short gasps for breath.. Realizing this was not going very well, the "dream me" thought "Oh, better end this, and call for help", at which point 10-20 people started crossing a road and it all ended and I woke with that horrible Biting in the middle of my back continuing on intermittently for several hours afterwards..

I'm assuming that this "entity" has been vamping my energy for the last 6 months from my back where the solar Plexus & silver chord was damaged, the reiki healing & some basic protection allowed me to finally see and understand this.
Geesh! :blink:

So, Here's where I'm at with only a few questions to ponder really..

Any advice on Guarding or Protection would be greatly appreciated..

What is my Fear? I felt no fear? I had no fear.. Is compassion or ignorance my weakness or flaw that is being exploited here? I mean, it kind of makes sense to me because I would be the kind of person who'd feel sorry for a comical looking succubus wearing a shower cap who's been locked in a closet.. :lol: plus I do have a thing about blonds.. I am really p***ed off because I was completely dream-driven and non-lucid except for the awake me who seemed to have sleep paralysis but not entirely with it mentally on either level.. How on earth is one supposed to defend their space and actions in a dream where their actions are dream-like and nonsensical? I've read hundreds of stories about people meeting their shadow or negative entities or the dweller on the threshold it always boils down to fear and controlling ones own fear. But I felt no fear?

Anyway, 2n'd sleep, (2 hours later) was non-eventful. I think my white-light protection worked better because I saw two oval forms of energy coming in and bouncing away from me.. It was pretty cool to watch.. It was kind of confirmed by my sister who dreamed of two birds flying under the door to my house..

Any advice? Insight?
I blasted one recently myself prof. I blogged it. They are a parasite in my opinion. Your experience was very similar to Robert Monroe when he first encountered them. I know it's a little disturbing, but you did a good job. You are always so collected in your work, I was waiting for you to get a little frazled. The energy session probably woke you up a bit.  I have never considered learning about the other side of reality anything less than bumpy.

As to the parasite, yes elimination of fear is the first step, confidence is the next one.

Edited by White Crane Feather, 21 November 2013 - 04:03 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-






Recent blog entries on this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users