Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 13 votes

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread


  • Please log in to reply
1337 replies to this topic

#991    Professor T

Professor T

    3 of 7

  • Member
  • 2,579 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:between

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

Awesome.. thanks guys..

Lol & White CF.. yeah, I read your blog.  I've been waiting for me to get frazzled too. It sure wasn't what I expected..

Confidence... confidence.. Now that's a re-occuring theme lately..


#992    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • Member
  • 11,987 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

http://www.ascension...tworker-part-2/

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#993    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

 bLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 23 November 2013 - 08:47 PM, said:


Interesting Article. I read through it and it does make sense to a degree.


#994    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • Member
  • 11,987 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

 stevemagegod, on 27 November 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

Interesting Article. I read through it and it does make sense to a degree.

I posted that article here as a way of throwing a cookie out ;-)

Lately more and more people have been trying to 'box' my views and stuff like this ( astral projection etc ) into that of the new age movement when i am not associated with that whatsoever. I find it irritating because i know fine well what the new age movement is about, and more so than the people who naively assume everything to do with metaphysics and spirituality = new age.

But unfortunately it's another form of 'conditioning' that is going on, and that is all I will say on that one.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 29 November 2013 - 10:38 PM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#995    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,999 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:13 AM

My second tutorial. Yeah!!! I am trying to keep them as short and as simple as possible.



"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#996    Nenaraz

Nenaraz

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Joined:18 Nov 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

Hehehe, nice little video and nicely executed. :)

I remember that my experiences were somewhat different. First was when I was very small, around the age of four. Happened during the sleep around 12-13 o'clock. I witnessed an event which was 20 km away from my place of sleep. I didn't remember waking up from the body. Just instant transportation which was the funeral of my father (for which I didn't know that was occurring). I was literally floating above the coffin (didn't see it during the event) and watching people in the yard, being sad and all... Only found out what happened after I learned about astral projection much later on.

2nd time was after a party. I slept over at friends house and said to his mother that I need to get up early, around 5 or 6. His mother was waking me up when she went out for her job and I said a bit more. She went out, I woke up, took a shower and rushed to go out from the 5th floor. Elevator didn't work, I couldn't press the button somehow. The vision became blurry on the edges and I heard people with much noise, somewhat blurry. My head was so light at the moment. So I start to wait for a bus, but there's no bus. I raise the hand for a cab, enter the front seat and I hear some lady with two bags yelling, but I don't know what she's yelling. It's all fuzzy, blurry.
We drove for a bit and BAM i wake up, my head wet and next to me my friend and his mother who were trying to wake me up for around 20 minutes. Later at the table while we drank coffee she said that she saw me entering the cab, going alone, and that she got angry that I didn't wait for her to split up the bill since she was waiting the bus for quite some time, eventually didn't go to the job. From her story, as soon as she returned to the apartment she asked my friend "Where am I" and he said that I still sleep. She told him "You lie! I saw him entering taxi".
The friend didn't believe us, he thought that we're doing some birthday prank on him. Anyway, I confirmed that I dreamt that.

Now here's the deal. I spoke to some people who claimed to be experts in astral projection and all of them claim that it takes a lot of practice and that the person is unable to interact with physical objects. I took a shower, opened doors, held keys etc.
They also spoke about certain "lurkers" or "other souls wandering trough that realm" which always intend to choke someone and are black completely, without a face.

Now, I strictly remember that I wasn't tired or drunk nor anything to that effect and what happened never occurred to me again nor I'd like to repeat it more, however what was presented in the video reminds me of what I experienced and from my point of view it holds the truth.



#997    Professor T

Professor T

    3 of 7

  • Member
  • 2,579 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:between

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

hmmmph,
    I had another episode of sleep paralysis at 3am this morning.
Had been having trouble sleeping, and was in an odd medative half/sleep running through some random scenario's in my head. Somehow I lost my sense of location, then the paralysis hit.. Unfortunately I botched the exit, though I did see myself rising from bed, all be it very briefly, and with little control.


#998    B Randomly

B Randomly

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 183 posts
  • Joined:24 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:59 AM

Had something weird happen to me this passed weekend while dreaming.  I was dreaming that I was laying on a couch.  The couch and room was familiar to me in the dream, but not after I had awoken.

Anyways, while I was laying on the couch, I got the idea, 'I should try to initiate vibrations, so I layed back, took a second to relax, and wham... vibrations immediately.  The first time, they took me by surprise.  The 1000 waterfalls hit, and the crackling noise soon followed, and I snapped awake(still within the dream).  I took a moment to regain my composure, relaxed again, and let the vibrations take over.  This time, with a successful exit.  I strained to sit up, and looked around.(I say strained because that is what happens to me, when I've gotten oob.  My body feels asleep, much like when you sleep on your arm too long and your motor functions begin to cut out)  It wasn't the room that I was physically sleeping in, but the room that I was dreaming in.  This is where I'm sorta confused... was I dreaming that I was oob?  or was I really oob?  If I was really oob, I have no idea where I was, and why I was there.

Any insights would be helpful

BR


#999    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,999 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:16 AM

 B Randomly, on 17 December 2013 - 12:59 AM, said:

Had something weird happen to me this passed weekend while dreaming.  I was dreaming that I was laying on a couch.  The couch and room was familiar to me in the dream, but not after I had awoken.

Anyways, while I was laying on the couch, I got the idea, 'I should try to initiate vibrations, so I layed back, took a second to relax, and wham... vibrations immediately.  The first time, they took me by surprise.  The 1000 waterfalls hit, and the crackling noise soon followed, and I snapped awake(still within the dream).  I took a moment to regain my composure, relaxed again, and let the vibrations take over.  This time, with a successful exit.  I strained to sit up, and looked around.(I say strained because that is what happens to me, when I've gotten oob.  My body feels asleep, much like when you sleep on your arm too long and your motor functions begin to cut out)  It wasn't the room that I was physically sleeping in, but the room that I was dreaming in.  This is where I'm sorta confused... was I dreaming that I was oob?  or was I really oob?  If I was really oob, I have no idea where I was, and why I was there.

Any insights would be helpful

BR
There's no guarantee where you might end up. Your symptoms were there, so id say you were on the oob side. And astral themed dream. It's not a line it's a blending. I have awoken in other people's houses to fields of tall grass outside a castle like white city. :)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1000    B Randomly

B Randomly

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 183 posts
  • Joined:24 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

Thanks WCF, that's what I was leaning towards.  All the symptoms were definitely there... waterfall, crackling, and the feeling while being out.  Just as it's happened before.


#1001    Astral Seeker

Astral Seeker

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2013

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:06 PM

Hello !

First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone here ! :)

I posted this on another thread (about OBE) but maybe this one is more appropriated to my questions.

I'm still strugling to LD/AP. Most of the time, I lay on my bed for 30mns, 45mns, sometimes 1 hour, and can't project. I just can't feel anything of what people relate (sp, vibrations). I'm back at the OP's post of that thread. Just relaxed but nothing else.

However - and this is why I post today -, something weird happened couple of hours ago.

As usual, I lay down in my bed on my back and tried something new. I just counted mentally after each inhale/exhale. So it was like (I inhale/exhale) "1", (inhale/exhale) "2" and so on. So that I focus on one thing only while my body relaxes.

I reach the count of "30"ish when I briefly realised that I didnt count anymore. My mind was blank and I think I entered in deep transe. I say "think" because only thing that I remember is that my whole body jumped out as if it receive an electric shock while I had the feeling that I was falling down.

Obviously this made my be counscious again and then I realised with this happening that I had stop counting and lost counsciousness.

Which is odd is that between the moment I layed down and the moment I had that feeling of electric shock + falling down there must have been maybe just 10 minutes (whereas usually after 1 hour of focus I still feel nothing).

2 questions :

a) what happened ? What was that feeling of falling down ? Is it what I think (ie my astral body getting back into my physical body) ?

B) if this is what happened, how come that I didnt have any sp nor vibration prior to the exit ? I was just counting and then drift off..

Thanks for your insights all !


#1002    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,999 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:52 PM

 Astral Seeker, on 25 December 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

Hello !

First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone here ! :)

I posted this on another thread (about OBE) but maybe this one is more appropriated to my questions.

I'm still strugling to LD/AP. Most of the time, I lay on my bed for 30mns, 45mns, sometimes 1 hour, and can't project. I just can't feel anything of what people relate (sp, vibrations). I'm back at the OP's post of that thread. Just relaxed but nothing else.

However - and this is why I post today -, something weird happened couple of hours ago.

As usual, I lay down in my bed on my back and tried something new. I just counted mentally after each inhale/exhale. So it was like (I inhale/exhale) "1", (inhale/exhale) "2" and so on. So that I focus on one thing only while my body relaxes.

I reach the count of "30"ish when I briefly realised that I didnt count anymore. My mind was blank and I think I entered in deep transe. I say "think" because only thing that I remember is that my whole body jumped out as if it receive an electric shock while I had the feeling that I was falling down.

Obviously this made my be counscious again and then I realised with this happening that I had stop counting and lost counsciousness.

Which is odd is that between the moment I layed down and the moment I had that feeling of electric shock + falling down there must have been maybe just 10 minutes (whereas usually after 1 hour of focus I still feel nothing).

2 questions :

a) what happened ? What was that feeling of falling down ? Is it what I think (ie my astral body getting back into my physical body) ?

B) if this is what happened, how come that I didnt have any sp nor vibration prior to the exit ? I was just counting and then drift off..

Thanks for your insights all !
You experienced a hypnogogic jerk. Your electric shock may have been the beginning of vibrations. You seem like you were on the verge of breaking through.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1003    Astral Seeker

Astral Seeker

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2013

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:48 AM

thanks

so, what shall I do if I feel again that falling sensation ?


#1004    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Seeker79

  • Member
  • 12,999 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

 Astral Seeker, on 26 December 2013 - 02:48 AM, said:

thanks

so, what shall I do if I feel again that falling sensation ?
Try to relax and accept and surrendur to the falling sensation. It's difficult at this point not to start thinking about other things, but if you just relax and surrendure to it vibrations are at the bottom.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1005    Astral Seeker

Astral Seeker

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2013

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

Ohh ! I thought it meant I had to start the whole thing over ! So I can keep on relaxing from that point and vibrations should come ? That's great !

Another thing if you dont mind (I know you're very skilled at AP) : I think that I have a blocage.  When I feel I'm passing a new deeper relaxation gate I'm afraid to lose counscious and fall asleep (I feel I'm deeper in transe cause I feel that I lose a bit of counscious). Therefore when this happens, it's like I regain a bit of a control, as if I was waking up a bit more not to fall asleep (it is not simple to describe what I mean, I hope I'm clear).

Question : shall I let go when I feel I'm going deeper in transe no matter if I fall asleep or not, or shall I do like I do (keeping control) ?

Thanks a lot !







Recent blog entries on this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users