Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

REAL Paranormal Voicemails (PROOF)

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#16    Xanthurion2

Xanthurion2

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

• Valar morghulis

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:33 AM

ok, i don't know what to tell you.

SRS

#17    para2011

para2011

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:44 AM

View PostMoonie2012, on 21 December 2011 - 05:26 AM, said:

You are paranoid beyond belief. There's no hope for you. Have a nice day.

So i guess i should jst ignore all other witnesses to this including seasoned paranormal investigators right? Wow how arrogant can you get. Like i said  talk to HPI youself if you want they will give you the low down and tell you what they heard with their own ears and what they experienced here.

#18    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:47 AM

View Postpara2011, on 21 December 2011 - 05:44 AM, said:

So i guess i should jst ignore all other witnesses to this including seasoned paranormal investigators right? Wow how arrogant can you get. Like i said  talk to HPI youself if you want they will give you the low down and tell you what they heard with their own ears and what they experienced here.

You WANT to be haunted. The only "proof" I see in this case is the calls, and they're absolute crap. Not proof.

All I can conclude is that you want this to be happening, and you see what you want to see.

Edited by Moonie2012, 21 December 2011 - 05:49 AM.

#19    para2011

para2011

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:49 AM

View PostXanthurion2, on 21 December 2011 - 05:33 AM, said:

ok, i don't know what to tell you.

I guess there isnt much to say, its bizzar but i want this to at least but out there because there are some people and are going to be more in the future experiencing this kind of thing and at least they can compare to this and maybe it will help. When stuff like this happens you feel the overwelming need to tell everybody and let them see because this is really bold over the edge stuff going on with these phones as far as im concerened and it needs to be documented as much as possible, i do my best but i have to realize that some people will have to experience it themselves, its not gonig to matter how big the evidence is.

EDIT: @Moonie2012  I WANT to be haunted??? Man i dn't know what you got going on in your head but I will be glad to attempt to hand these entities over to you if you'd like. I will give yuo my cell number right now, I will put you on speaker phone and let you tell these things out loud to come haunt you and leave me alone, i;m totally fine with that, seriously just say the word, hopefully they will go pay you a nice long visit and leave us alone.

Edited by para2011, 21 December 2011 - 05:52 AM.

#20    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:53 AM

View Postpara2011, on 21 December 2011 - 05:49 AM, said:

I guess there isnt much to say, its bizzar but i want this to at least but out there because there are some people and are going to be more in the future experiencing this kind of thing and at least they can compare to this and maybe it will help. When stuff like this happens you feel the overwelming need to tell everybody and let them see because this is really bold over the edge stuff going on with these phones as far as im concerened and it needs to be documented as much as possible, i do my best but i have to realize that some people will have to experience it themselves, its not gonig to matter how big the evidence is.

EDIT: @Moonie2012  I WANT to be haunted??? Man i dn't know what you got going on in your head but I will be glad to attempt to hand these entities over to you if you'd like. I will give yuo my cell number right now, I will put you on speaker phone and let you tell these things out loud to come haunt you and leave me alone, i;m totally fine with that, seriously just say the word, hopefully they will go pay you a nice long visit and leave us alone.

OK, give me your cellphone #. Tell them to call me instead. The computers doing it won't care at all. If it gives you any peace and lets this telemarketer nonsense end so be it.

Edited by Moonie2012, 21 December 2011 - 05:54 AM.

#21    para2011

para2011

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:56 AM

View PostMoonie2012, on 21 December 2011 - 05:53 AM, said:

OK, give me your cellphone #. Tell them to call me instead. The computers doing it won't care at all. If it gives you any peace and lets this telemarketer nonsense end so be it.

I'm not saying a word to them, I never do. I figure it will be worse on me personally than it is if i actually talk at/to them. the other family member talks to them and is harrassed daily. I am going to put you on speaker phone and let you yourself tell them to come mess with you and your phoner and to leave me alone. Hopefully it works who knows, look in your pm's the number is coming over.

EDIT: PM SENT

Edited by para2011, 21 December 2011 - 05:57 AM.

#22    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:58 AM

View Postpara2011, on 21 December 2011 - 05:56 AM, said:

I'm not saying a word to them, I never do. I figure it will be worse on me personally than it is if i actually talk at/to them. the other family member talks to them and is harrassed daily. I am going to put you on speaker phone and let you yourself tell them to come mess with you and your phoner and to leave me alone. Hopefully it works who knows, look in your pm's the number is coming over.

Waiting intently. I'm going to assume you have caller ID and not call it directly, I don't need you messing with me out of spite.

And I sure as hell am not going to talk to telemarketers. They are from hell itself.

Edited by Moonie2012, 21 December 2011 - 05:59 AM.

#23    para2011

para2011

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:59 AM

View PostMoonie2012, on 21 December 2011 - 05:58 AM, said:

Waiting intently. I'm going to assume you have caller ID and not call it directly, I don't need you messing with me out of spite.

The PM is already sent, you can block your number thats fine with me.  Let me know if there is any problem im waitng for the call right now.

#24    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:00 AM

View Postpara2011, on 21 December 2011 - 04:44 AM, said:

Ok I have it uploaded, here are the automated call voicemails

http://soundcloud.co...-on-automated-c

Hey, out of curiosity, is there a chance anyone you know has it in for you? After listening to this, provided you aren't hoaxing us, I'm inclined to say that someone has been playing a joke with you. There is an Android app that you can fake a call with ANY number you want and even the caller ID comes up as the REAL company or person you're pretending to be. Then there's a website such as this one, http://tts.imtranslator.net/J0ri  (click the link, it says exactly what you've got on your VM just a different txt 2 speech voice). So, I'm thinking this is what is happening here my friend.  The person is using an app to call you with a fake yet very real number, and using this txt2speech type website to leave you such Voice mails!

Also, after I find the Android Apps name I'll repost it here.

Added 2303: The Apps name is Caller ID Faker!

Edited by ColoradoParanormal, 21 December 2011 - 06:04 AM.

#25    para2011

para2011

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:06 AM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 21 December 2011 - 06:00 AM, said:

Hey, out of curiosity, is there a chance anyone you know has it in for you? After listening to this, provided you aren't hoaxing us, I'm inclined to say that someone has been playing a joke with you. There is an Android app that you can fake a call with ANY number you want and even the caller ID comes up as the REAL company or person you're pretending to be. Then there's a website such as this one, http://tts.imtransla.../J0ri  (click the link, it says exactly what you've got on your VM just a different txt 2 speech voice). So, I'm thinking this is what is happening here my friend.  The person is using an app to call you with a fake yet very real number, and using this txt2speech type website to leave you such Voice mails!

Also, after I find the Android Apps name I'll repost it here.

Sure i have thought about it but i don't know who it would be and the last one kind of ruled that out because the other family member does not tell anybody about what she see's and hears because she thinks people wont believe her, so im the only one that hears. With that in mind she told me that she had been seeing these quick shadow figures in this house in the last week and that there were some messages on the voicemail but she hadnt really played them back. Thats when i ent to play back the messages and got the message saying "DID YOU SEE ME?". They are always talking to her not me, so how would somebody know to say that???

PS IM still waitng on the call, let me know if anything is wrong, if they began to play games i will make the call happen at all costs i hope thats not the case.  Colorodo im going to PM you my number to just to make sure. let me know if you get it.

Edited by para2011, 21 December 2011 - 06:10 AM.

#26    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:10 AM

I got your #, but I 'm not going to call it and expose my own phone, San Fran.

#27    para2011

para2011

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:14 AM

View PostMoonie2012, on 21 December 2011 - 06:10 AM, said:

I got your #, but I 'm not going to call it and expose my own phone, San Fran.

Yea your right across the bay, I'm in San Leandro right by Oakland. Star 67 blocks numbers right?  Or do you mean you dont want to expose it to the entities? (seriously im not sure what you mean)

#28    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,098 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:16 AM

First I like to say welcome to UM.
Secondly I say I hope you are having a wonderful vacation
Thirdly, Merry Christmas.

Now the pleasantries are over, I will say your evidence is pretty humerus. I guess you never heard of autodialers?

There is this machine (or even a program) that autodials phone numbers either by number code (eg 555-444-7044 then 555-444-7045 etc) or pre-programmed in the system. This is used for telemarketers and debt collectors.

The machine (or program) functions is that it will ring every number. Now some machines are advanced where it will disconnect from calling after the third ring but others will just keep calling until a human or an answering machine will pick it up.

What that means is that people don't need to dial up the house themselves and most cases aren't even on that phone at that moment but you can hear background noise of music, voices of some one talking to some one else. It happens to me quite often, one time i heard faintly that some one was talking in the background and said that they had "won" a prize by friends picking them for this contest and wanted details to verified for the "prize". When the same woman picked up the phone and spoke to me, I told her that I am physic and that she was going  to tell me that had i won a prize and hung up on her.

Now answering machines are not the best voice recorders, it contaminants the sound, especially background sound. Now putting a  voice recorder to record the message contaminants it further. Which distorts the sound.

Sorry, Nothing paranormal about this and yes i listen to the recordings.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

#29    para2011

para2011

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:27 AM

View PostBrian Topp, on 21 December 2011 - 06:16 AM, said:

First I like to say welcome to UM.
Secondly I say I hope you are having a wonderful vacation
Thirdly, Merry Christmas.

Now the pleasantries are over, I will say your evidence is pretty humerus. I guess you never heard of autodialers?

There is this machine (or even a program) that autodials phone numbers either by number code (eg 555-444-7044 then 555-444-7045 etc) or pre-programmed in the system. This is used for telemarketers and debt collectors.

The machine (or program) functions is that it will ring every number. Now some machines are advanced where it will disconnect from calling after the third ring but others will just keep calling until a human or an answering machine will pick it up.

What that means is that people don't need to dial up the house themselves and most cases aren't even on that phone at that moment but you can hear background noise of music, voices of some one talking to some one else. It happens to me quite often, one time i heard faintly that some one was talking in the background and said that they had "won" a prize by friends picking them for this contest and wanted details to verified for the "prize". When the same woman picked up the phone and spoke to me, I told her that I am physic and that she was going  to tell me that had i won a prize and hung up on her.

Now answering machines are not the best voice recorders, it contaminants the sound, especially background sound. Now putting a  voice recorder to record the message contaminants it further. Which distorts the sound.

Sorry, Nothing paranormal about this and yes i listen to the recordings.

Hey thats your opinion, thats fine. I guess these telemarketers are working for the NSA now being able to hack into live cell phone calls on multiple lines and leave those kinds of messages on peoples voicemails with the same voice. All while doing a gaggle of other supernatural things and verifying them with the calls. These guys are pretty sharp i guess, Thanks anyway.

Edited by para2011, 21 December 2011 - 06:27 AM.

#30    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,098 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:28 AM

View Postpara2011, on 21 December 2011 - 06:27 AM, said:

Hey thats your opinion, thats fine. I guess these telemarketers are working for the NSA now being able to hack into live cell phone calls on multiple lines and leave those kinds of messages on peoples voicemails with the same voice. All while doing a gaggle of other supernatural things and verifying them with the calls. These guys are pretty sharp i guess, Thanks anyway.
Yeah.... You are paranoid. I suggest to seek some medical assistance and discuss your theories with them.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users