Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* - - - - 1 votes

"THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT" (PARODY)


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#31    HATHORS LAMP

HATHORS LAMP

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined:24 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:FEDERAL PRISON, Alaska.

  • "THANK YOU GUYS!... YOU MADE MY DAY."

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:55 AM

WORD FROM THE AUTHOR

TO THOSE "NEW PEOPLE" VISITING HERE I OFFICIALLY WELCOME YOU!  :wacko:


HAVE A SEAT AND ENJOY THE RIDE!

:yes:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY STYLE  :no:

I STILL LOVE YOU ALL!  :wub:

HATHORS LAMP

"Before God we are equally wise and equally foolish" [Albert Einstein]

#32    Doctor_Strangelove

Doctor_Strangelove

    Nazi Scientist

  • Member
  • 2,616 posts
  • Joined:28 Jan 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Halifax, Nova Scotia

  • Mein Führer! I can walk!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:23 AM

View PostHATHORS LAMP, on 28 December 2011 - 03:48 AM, said:

INSANE is my middle name, what's yours? Guys like you have a hard time understanding what the concept of "Freedom of speech" actually means. Who call himself "nazi scientist"? but even more scary than that... why you nicknamed yourself Dr. Strange love? perhaps the "doctor thing" refers to Menguele? I wrote this crazy story for those who are like me INSANE, I think you better go back to poison yourself in politics...
You're right. My username is completely and totally from my love of Josef Menguele and is completely and totally not a movie reference. Completely and totally.

"Isn't it weird when users quote themselves in their own signatures?"-Doctor_Strangelove

#33    HATHORS LAMP

HATHORS LAMP

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined:24 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:FEDERAL PRISON, Alaska.

  • "THANK YOU GUYS!... YOU MADE MY DAY."

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:44 AM

View PostDoctor_Strangelove, on 28 December 2011 - 04:23 AM, said:

You're right. My username is completely and totally from my love of Josef Menguele and is completely and totally not a movie reference. Completely and totally.

I take it you are not jew. So far I already got this right.

I do appreciate your commenting in my page, Sr. Every time you post one of your hate comments automatically my page goes up in the main menu. It keeps it alive in the first page. As for who you really are... You could be anything and anyone. This is the magic thing about the internet. You may be a woman, a liberal and even a watchdog trying to conect with crazy nazis like the one you are trying to portray... if that is the case Good luck with the spying work... here you will only find someone trying to have fun and share it with others.

Thanks anyway! :sleepy:

"Before God we are equally wise and equally foolish" [Albert Einstein]

#34    Doctor_Strangelove

Doctor_Strangelove

    Nazi Scientist

  • Member
  • 2,616 posts
  • Joined:28 Jan 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Halifax, Nova Scotia

  • Mein Führer! I can walk!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:58 AM

View PostHATHORS LAMP, on 28 December 2011 - 04:44 AM, said:

I take it you are not jew. So far I already got this right.

I do appreciate your commenting in my page, Sr. Every time you post one of your hate comments automatically my page goes up in the main menu. It keeps it alive in the first page. As for who you really are... You could be anything and anyone. This is the magic thing about the internet. You may be a woman, a liberal and even a watchdog trying to conect with crazy nazis like the one you are trying to portray... if that is the case Good luck with the spying work... here you will only find someone trying to have fun and share it with others.

Thanks anyway! :sleepy:
I'm pretty sure if I didn't post my "hate comments", you'd keep posting anyway. Pages and pages worth of uninterrupted rambling.

I'm sure your screenplay/rant/Idontevenknow is popular among some crowds, so I advise you to keep at 'er.

"Isn't it weird when users quote themselves in their own signatures?"-Doctor_Strangelove

#35    HATHORS LAMP

HATHORS LAMP

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined:24 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:FEDERAL PRISON, Alaska.

  • "THANK YOU GUYS!... YOU MADE MY DAY."

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:15 PM

View PostDoctor_Strangelove, on 28 December 2011 - 04:58 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure if I didn't post my "hate comments", you'd keep posting anyway. Pages and pages worth of uninterrupted rambling.

I'm sure your screenplay/rant/Idontevenknow is popular among some crowds, so I advise you to keep at 'er.

For once we agree on one point! A "crowd" of 750 viewers and still counting is a reason to be proud of oneself, no doubts!


Seriously chatting just for one moment: Did you know that this movie was written and produced with a hidden political agenda? It is a great piece of art and a wonderful comedy but in it there are "good guys" the democrats and "bad guys" the republicans. My objective was to write something more like the negative copy of a photograph and see everything in the opposite contrast. I have a deep respect for the president and I believe he is an intelligent guy, but I also believe that he was influenced by people attracted to the european social-democracy movement. In the actual movie, played by one of my favorite actors, Michael Douglas, the president attacks the universal right of our citizens (protected by the constitution of this country)to bear arms and own one... "A nice shot Mr. President..."??? I don't think so. "Fosil fuels" are also a hot topic these days. We need to terminate our dependency from the oil comming in from unstable countries and we must find "American Solutions to american problems" as we always do. The proposed pipeline is a way to go... in my humble personal opinion, of course.

Keep in touch!

Edited by HATHORS LAMP, 28 December 2011 - 02:21 PM.

"Before God we are equally wise and equally foolish" [Albert Einstein]

#36    rashore

rashore

    Telekinetic

  • 6,809 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:36 PM

Are you actually making these up, or snagging already existing script and changing the names? If you are snagging script, you really should be posting the links you are plagiarizing from.


#37    HATHORS LAMP

HATHORS LAMP

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined:24 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:FEDERAL PRISON, Alaska.

  • "THANK YOU GUYS!... YOU MADE MY DAY."

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:51 PM

View Postrashore, on 28 December 2011 - 03:36 PM, said:

Are you actually making these up, or snagging already existing script and changing the names? If you are snagging script, you really should be posting the links you are plagiarizing from.

RELAX...! "Did you know that J. Penny is coming here because of me?"!  :tu:  

Are you a lawyer?   :blush: For the records: The Copyroight Law prohibits the exact reproduction or copy of the original work of art. Once you alter the content of the original script, you are on the clear. On the other hand I did posted in the first page three links to youtube where you could find info. over the original movie in case you are really interested in... However I have the feeling you are only interested in creating a distraction to begin an argument over this.  :devil:  :yes:

"Tell me... If I wanted you to clean up this site for me, how much money would it cost me?"  :blink:

"Before God we are equally wise and equally foolish" [Albert Einstein]

#38    HATHORS LAMP

HATHORS LAMP

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined:24 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:FEDERAL PRISON, Alaska.

  • "THANK YOU GUYS!... YOU MADE MY DAY."

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:07 PM

I DO HAVE A PROBLEM! :yes:

So far this POST has been visited over 815 times, not bad for winter time  :no: however

I placed a BET with "someone who doesn't think very high of me"  :(

I BET that by FRIDAY NIGHT I must reach the 1000 hits!  :w00t:

"I count of you, my true friends to help me win this BET."  :wub:

"Before God we are equally wise and equally foolish" [Albert Einstein]

#39    aquatus1

aquatus1

    Forum Divinity

  • 19,364 posts
  • Joined:05 Mar 2004
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:12 PM

HATHORS LAMP said:

1324846193[/url]' post='4154768']
Hi aquatus! You lost me... be where?
You have to forgive me I'm a little bit slow :(
My I.Q. not even reads in the scale


Are you referring to this?

4 User(s) are reading this topic
1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users
HATHORS LAMP
I never enter a place incognito. Now I'm here. you see my alias.

No, it was more a reference to these parodies simply not being particularly funny.  There is a certain lack of wittiness or cleverness.  
Honestly, short of having a previous desire to laugh at the president, I just find the comedy bar lowered rather far here.


#40    rashore

rashore

    Telekinetic

  • 6,809 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:27 PM

View PostHATHORS LAMP, on 28 December 2011 - 04:51 PM, said:

RELAX...! "Did you know that J. Penny is coming here because of me?"!  :tu:  

Are you a lawyer?   :blush: For the records: The Copyroight Law prohibits the exact reproduction or copy of the original work of art. Once you alter the content of the original script, you are on the clear. On the other hand I did posted in the first page three links to youtube where you could find info. over the original movie in case you are really interested in... However I have the feeling you are only interested in creating a distraction to begin an argument over this.  :devil:  :yes:

"Tell me... If I wanted you to clean up this site for me, how much money would it cost me?"  :blink:

I am relaxed, just was asking a question out of idle curiosity since you were posting a lot of material. Sometimes plagiarized material with just the names changed to suit isn't as funny as the original writing. Sometimes it's not as funny to read script as it is to see it with the acting inflictions too. Nope, I'm not a lawyer, but I have read the rules to this site. Nope, not trying to start an argument, just was curious as to where the material was coming from. Does it all come from the same movie?

And lol, if you wanted me to clean up the site, it wouldn't cost anything- a note to the mods is free, and they do a great job keeping the site clean without any interference from me.


#41    HATHORS LAMP

HATHORS LAMP

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined:24 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:FEDERAL PRISON, Alaska.

  • "THANK YOU GUYS!... YOU MADE MY DAY."

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:27 PM

View Postaquatus1, on 28 December 2011 - 05:12 PM, said:

No, it was more a reference to these parodies simply not being particularly funny.  There is a certain lack of wittiness or cleverness.  
Honestly, short of having a previous desire to laugh at the president, I just find the comedy bar lowered rather far here.

That's the spirit!!!

Perhaps you haven't reached an obvious conclusions derived by a DAILY EXPERIENCE:

If you see a low * (star number) movie evaluation made by official and pro critics most probable the poor movie will be a hit on the box offices. This assumption may (maybe) explains why the big "crowd" is visiting.

If you thought that your words could hurt my "personal feelings"... I have news for you:

I don't have feelings... I'm an ALIEN visiting Earth to cover the 2012 presidential elections.  :yes:

Thanks for participating, one less worry for FRIDAY NIGHT FINAL COUNT.  :no:

"Before God we are equally wise and equally foolish" [Albert Einstein]

#42    HATHORS LAMP

HATHORS LAMP

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined:24 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:FEDERAL PRISON, Alaska.

  • "THANK YOU GUYS!... YOU MADE MY DAY."

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:46 PM

View Postrashore, on 28 December 2011 - 05:27 PM, said:

I am relaxed, just was asking a question out of idle curiosity since you were posting a lot of material. Sometimes plagiarized material with just the names changed to suit isn't as funny as the original writing. Sometimes it's not as funny to read script as it is to see it with the acting inflictions too. Nope, I'm not a lawyer, but I have read the rules to this site. Nope, not trying to start an argument, just was curious as to where the material was coming from. Does it all come from the same movie?

And lol, if you wanted me to clean up the site, it wouldn't cost anything- a note to the mods is free, and they do a great job keeping the site clean without any interference from me.

WOW! Slow down, girl! My small brain can't assimilate that many thoughts in so little time... Let me see.  :wacko:

"Does it all come from the same movie?" NOT EXACTLY! The storyline and the dialogue was based (we are all artists here, so even better...) was "inspired" by the original movie under the same title.

I WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK THE FOLLOWING SPONSORS FOR THEIR SUPPORT IN THE MAKING OF THIS MOVIE:

TEDDY K liquor store, Jorda's air shoes ™ DISTRIBUTORS in Georgia, TOYSR'US BARBIE GROUP,inc., Presidential Limousine Services, corp, FAT CONSERVATIVE GOLF CLUB AND RESORT in Washington DC, ILLEGAL VIDEO STORE "White House around the corner", Washington Morgue's bone dresses department, corp. RAINBOW WIGS GROUP LADY GAGA, inc.
Music Store "congas" and last but not least the D.E.A. for providing a few pots to the final scene... To all of them THANK YOU.

"Before God we are equally wise and equally foolish" [Albert Einstein]

#43    HATHORS LAMP

HATHORS LAMP

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined:24 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:FEDERAL PRISON, Alaska.

  • "THANK YOU GUYS!... YOU MADE MY DAY."

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:33 PM

"That is the worst disguise ever... This guy is definitely an ALIEN!

"You don't like it? You can kiss my BUTT!"  :angry: GRRRR!

Edited by HATHORS LAMP, 28 December 2011 - 06:42 PM.

"Before God we are equally wise and equally foolish" [Albert Einstein]

#44    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

    sapere aude

  • Member
  • 2,654 posts
  • Joined:22 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seoul/Berlin

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:52 PM

Now this is getting really awkward.


#45    HATHORS LAMP

HATHORS LAMP

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined:24 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:FEDERAL PRISON, Alaska.

  • "THANK YOU GUYS!... YOU MADE MY DAY."

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:04 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 28 December 2011 - 07:52 PM, said:

Now this is getting really awkward.
Indeed!

"Before God we are equally wise and equally foolish" [Albert Einstein]




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users