Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 3 votes

The Shadow People

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#16    Lucky7

Lucky7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:49 PM

Hello Everyone here on this thread. I have a thread on this very subject called Those Who've Seen the Hatman/Shadow People. Please come and take a look.... there is actually alot of information on my thread. I can't say that I can give definitive answers... but I can point you in a direction to alot of information. I suggest you look at the whole thread, but .... if you look at the last few pages, there are links that will take you to professional researchers and there are answers available about all of this shadow people stuff.

The hatman apparently enslaves the smaller ones. The shadows are attracted to pain and suffering and soak up negative energy - they feed on it. If the shadows are showing themselves they are the bad ones, the good ones do not show themselves.

#17    thewatchman7

thewatchman7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

• like joseph stalin, and ghandi,
    im the cult of personality!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:57 PM

View PostSevenof Seven, on 29 December 2011 - 03:49 PM, said:

Hello Everyone here on this thread. I have a thread on this very subject called Those Who've Seen the Hatman/Shadow People. Please come and take a look.... there is actually alot of information on my thread. I can't say that I can give definitive answers... but I can point you in a direction to alot of information. I suggest you look at the whole thread, but .... if you look at the last few pages, there are links that will take you to professional researchers and there are answers available about all of this shadow people stuff.

The hatman apparently enslaves the smaller ones. The shadows are attracted to pain and suffering and soak up negative energy - they feed on it. If the shadows are showing themselves they are the bad ones, the good ones do not show themselves.

dare i ask how you came to know this?

#18    PuffDragon

PuffDragon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:26 PM

View PostSevenof Seven, on 29 December 2011 - 03:49 PM, said:

Are the white ones good ones then? Most of them, I'd say 80% do not seem to have ill intent, they just seem curious.
While the white ones seem to show no interest whatsoever.

p.s. Ill try and find your thread.

p.s.s. Can anyone suggest an experiment I can perform in the house somewhere. Maybe even some food I can leave out for them to interact with. I want to prove to myself they are somewhat real. I've thought about leaving a tap recorder running while I sleep, but I'm afriad I will actually get results. How can I do this scientifically and how can I make sure that I can duplicate my results if any to verify a pattern.

Edited by PuffDragon, 29 December 2011 - 05:51 PM.

#19    Lucky7

Lucky7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:18 PM

View PostPuffDragon, on 29 December 2011 - 05:26 PM, said:

Are the white ones good ones then? Most of them, I'd say 80% do not seem to have ill intent, they just seem curious.
While the white ones seem to show no interest whatsoever.

p.s. Ill try and find your thread.

p.s.s. Can anyone suggest an experiment I can perform in the house somewhere. Maybe even some food I can leave out for them to interact with. I want to prove to myself they are somewhat real. I've thought about leaving a tap recorder running while I sleep, but I'm afriad I will actually get results. How can I do this scientifically and how can I make sure that I can duplicate my results if any to verify a pattern.

Hello again, I don't know anything about the white ones. Instinct would say.... don't get involved when you do not know what you are dealing with. There is alot of information on the internet. Please please please do some research before you go and do anything else. Tap recorder, digital camera to photo it sound like good ideas. Leaving food out, no. *my opinion*. Please have a look at Rosemary Ellen Guilley's website My link

#20    Lucky7

Lucky7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:20 PM

View Postthewatchman7, on 29 December 2011 - 03:57 PM, said:

dare i ask how you came to know this?

I know these things from research and from what people have said from their experiences. Also Rosemary Ellen Guiley has written a book about them.

#21    PuffDragon

PuffDragon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:58 AM

View PostSevenof Seven, on 29 December 2011 - 08:20 PM, said:

I know these things from research and from what people have said from their experiences. Also Rosemary Ellen Guiley has written a book about them.

I read her website. From my experiances with them, they don't seem to be "evil"
I found it interesting that some people think they are related to E.T. to me this makes sense judging from the tall black ones. They don't seem like they know I notice them. And I don't think they are ghosts or demons, if so then I've been "haunted" since I was 6. And no my parents didnt mess with satanic stuff. I've read alot about them the past few days, everyones experiances are the same as mine but for one exception, No one has seen the white ones/grey ones, and everyone seems to think they are evil.

From what I've observed (i've seen them my whole life) they are not evil. The black ones seem to be tricksters but they have never made me feel scared except for the one with red eyes. The little ones definitly hate the big ones, and the white ones don't care about humans or other shadow men.

Again most of the time when I see them, they are searching for something or talking to each other, only a handful of times have they actually interacted with me, and the interaction was more or less "hey buddy"

And they never come in my bedroom anymore, its always at work, living room, or the hallway to the kitchen.

So, I guess I'll just have to try and ask them next time they are screwing around in my house "what is your guys deal man"

I decided a good experiment, Ill leave a pen and a note pad out, and a tape record, as well as something to drink and a cigarette, that way I can cover all bases, I'll do this tonight and see if anything happens.

Edited by PuffDragon, 30 December 2011 - 06:34 AM.

#22    thewatchman7

thewatchman7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:04 PM

View PostSevenof Seven, on 29 December 2011 - 08:20 PM, said:

can you supply any for of proof from this reasearch or is it the type where your simply told?
also many people will say anything to sell a book...

#23    George Ford

George Ford

smile

• 2,819 posts

• "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:23 PM

I see some as small as a cat/monkey, but I often don't see their limbs, I might only be seeing their body, or they float or something.

I've seen them as big as a man.

Also try using crappy cheap bulbs or lights (as long as they are safe) as in dim light the creatures show up more often. I think it might have something to do with what frequency your eyes can see up to and the frequency of the lighting.

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#24    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:40 PM

Shadow people have been around for thousands of years and unfortunately even in my family book of the paranormal there is no mention of different species amongst them they are all one and the same.

Shadow people = entities who would not show a face = GHOSTS. While sometimes they are harmless (the little ones) some ghosts can actually be very violent and strong enough to walk the walk aswell. (the big ones).

I highly suggest you remove these ghosts from your home before they get vicious. Even the little ones can become a problem over time. As a matter of fact them being little is just an indication of there weakness, not there intent. Once they get strong you will most likely also see them as big ones. Why would they want you to live if they were evil? Because they're weak and ghosts feed off your fear. If you die what are they to feed from? Nothing. They will remain weak. Quite frankly you're lucky all you have is a ghost problem after using a ouija board... It could have been alot worse :)

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

#25    para2011

para2011

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:30 AM

The clip at 2:03 is exactly what I saw but taller. Thats how it moved and had that cloaked look to it.

The clip at 2:03 is exactly what I saw but taller. Thats how it moved and had that cloaked look to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr3Xw1J0Z8k&feature=related

#26    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:52 AM

I think a lot of our problems with Shadows stem from where/when we evolved from.....we naturally fear the dark just in case a predator could be lay in wait.People forget that we humans were a food source for other animals...if we now go into a dark room/place which we are scared of,we instantly look for an exit....its human nature.....thats why (imo) during sleep paralysis we see shadows....btw..im probably wrong....:wacko:

Edited by BrianPotter, 31 December 2011 - 08:57 AM.

#27    Lucky7

Lucky7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:53 AM

View Postthewatchman7, on 30 December 2011 - 03:04 PM, said:

can you supply any for of proof from this reasearch or is it the type where your simply told?
also many people will say anything to sell a book...

You must be working for them to keep the truth hidden. The truth is now being revealed.

#28    thewatchman7

thewatchman7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:35 PM

View PostSevenof Seven, on 31 December 2011 - 09:53 AM, said:

You must be working for them to keep the truth hidden. The truth is now being revealed.

whether i work for them is neither here nor there...

i do question why the option of people simply misunderstanding what they see isnt more deeply explored.
a poster above said using low quality globes increases the chances of seeing shadow(s) people...

you dont say...

#29    MelanieKayDeeDid

MelanieKayDeeDid

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

• When the rapture comes, can I have your stuff?

Posted 31 December 2011 - 03:31 PM

Hey, Puff, thanks for sharing your experiences. The shadow people/shadow person phenomena intrigues me. I have three questions.

1.) Has anyone besides yourself seen these entities in your home?
2.) Does there seem to be any type of pattern as to when they show up? A certain time of day?
3.) Have you done any sort of research into the history of the property of your home and/or the general area in which you live? I realize this is a totally stereotypical question, but hey, couldn't hurt, could it? :)

Forgive me if you've answered these questions previously, I have a tendency to skip around when I read.

The fact that there seem to be different "types" is what intrigues me the most. I've heard people theorize that these beings are a type of "fairy people". With your description of the different sizes and color, it would make sense, given that there are supposedly many races of fairies. It would also explain the fighting between them. The fact that you say some of them express curiosity about you, while others seem to ignore you compeltely, also fits well with the fairy theory.

As for whether they're absolutely "evil" or "good," I think that depends largely on what type of interaction a person has had with these beings, which isn't exactly fair. That would be like me saying, after having been bit by beagle puppy, that all beagles are killing machines. :P Kinda silly, huh?

Also, welcome to UM!

"Rock and roll is fun but if you ever hear someone
Say you are huge, look at the moon, look at the stars, look at the sun
Look at the ocean and the desert and the mountains and the sky
Say I am just a speck of dust inside a giant's eye
I am just a speck of dust inside a giant's eye."
- Kimya Dawson

#30    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 31 December 2011 - 03:45 PM

View PostMelanieKayDeeDid, on 31 December 2011 - 03:31 PM, said:

As for whether they're absolutely "evil" or "good," I think that depends largely on what type of interaction a person has had with these beings, which isn't exactly fair. That would be like me saying, after having been bit by beagle puppy, that all beagles are killing machines. :P Kinda silly, huh?

Any entity openly refusing to be identified is obviously not hanging around to do good. If they had nothing to hide, they would show a face, or at the least identify themselves. The fact that they wish to remain shadows with no real identifying features makes them dangerous as a whole.

If you work at a gas station and in the middle of the night a man walks up covered in black from head to toe, not letting you see who he is, or any identifying features would you also think he might be of good intent? If he was truly not of ill intent he would have uncovered his face and let you identify him wouldn't he?

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users