Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 3 votes

The Shadow People

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

View PostPuffDragon, on 28 December 2011 - 04:01 PM, said:

I don't know how to begin this thread, I'm new here and don't want to step on toes or post in wrong forum. I would like to open a thread about shadow people.

I would like to relate several experiances to you, I wouldn't go as far as to call them sightings but you could call them just that.

When I was a kid I used to see them alot. From what I observed there are two distinct kinds, tall scary ones, and small little ones about 2 feet high.

In my experiance the small ones are always trying to help me get away from the tall ones. I had several vivid experiances with them when I was younger, seeing them in broad daylight poking out from behind a dresser, or when I'd go to sleep at night from the age of 6 to 12 I would see the little ones running around the house late at night, the weird part was I could hear their footsteps, like a small dog on hardwood floor the scampering sounds and the shear sight of them would drive me into a panic, I'd start screaming, and they would hide under cabnets and beds and stuff.

One night I had a dream where the little ones talked to me, they said that they were trying to help save me from the "bad men" or "bad ones". They took me inside a very small house, at first I was terrified but they urged me to keep quiet, as me and they "little" shadow people hid, a big one started looking through the windows and started trying to grab at me, but the little ones saved me.

The first time I saw a big "shadow person" was a few years after seeing the small ones. I was lying on my stomach in bed, I had bunkbeds and my head faced the door. I sensed someone in my doorway, and when I raised my head a man was standing in my doorway. He was featureless, except for one thing, his body was blacker then black, like a void. Except for his eyes, they were glowing red. As I stared at him, he made no gestures he just took one step closer and stopped. Obviously I was freaking out so i moved away to the side of my bed, away from the door. As i did this he ran to my bed, so fast i could not react, He placed his black hands on the side of my bed, rested his head on his hands, and stared at me with those red glowing eyes. I covered my face with my blanket (cuz that would help) and I said something like "please god help me" or "please dont hurt me" after waiting for what seemed like minutes. I peaked and to my relief he was gone.

If your wondering why I didnt scream, My dad was very strict and when I got scared he would quickly dismiss it and punish me for being "weird" so I never really told anyone till now.

Anyways I like to ask, who are the little shadow ppl? children maybe? a differant race? I must confess I haven't done much research. What struck me as odd was the little ones had no eyes. But the big ones eyes... holy crap man...

I'm like 30 now, and I never see the little ones anymore, but the big ones still make an appearance. And now I've been starting to notice white or grey shadow ppl, they behave the same way almost, but they never say anything or make noises. My wife as seen the white ones too.

Again, if you have any info on small "dwarf" shadow people and/or "white" shadow people let me know.

I would tend to think that this falls into the same category as succubi and incubi, which I believe are astral entities.  Children being more sensitive than adults would be more inclined to see the astral light creatures.  This is the origin of many of the mythical creatures in folklore.

The astral light has divisions of ranging from high and fine at one end to course and debased at the other.  My guess is that these creatures you saw occupied the lower end of the astral light.  There is much more that could be said on this as it is a vast subject, and one that I have probed into quite a bit.  It touches on the Egyptians who were masters of the Astral Light and the religious and protective aspects of it to the more dangerous and opportunistic well known people nearer our time that I would rather not mention.

I would not pay too much importance to your experiences; as a general rule unless something is supporting and enhancing to human life I would be inclined to give it a wide birth.

Posted Image

#62    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

This is old.  The OP hasn't been around since last year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users