Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Paranormal voice mail

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Briarwyn

Briarwyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:57 AM

weird,and very phony

#17    Ruby04

Ruby04

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 294 posts

• "You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." - Christopher Columbus.

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:11 AM

Sounds like someones dog growling in to the phone.

In life you have to go after what you want, not sit around and wait for things to come to you.

#18    thalassinus

thalassinus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:55 PM

right so....i watched this a while ago and thought chuwbaka....

and i was just watching a wildlife documentary, and thought....wow....that sounds like that phone call....... i cant seem to find any videos really of bears growling tho...
try this, and skip  to 25 sec in and then play, totally could be a bear. know anyone that got eaten by a bear recently? :p

#19    Lupa92

Lupa92

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

• Most people dont believe something can happen until it already has. That's not stupidity or weakness, that's just human nature.
    -Max Brooks

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:23 PM

I had something like this happen twice at my house. I once recieved a phone call from New York, when I answered it it was just a bizarre raspy noise sort of sounded like a woman but then again not really. I think it was possibly some sort of electrical screw up or something (but i don't know because I don't know all the technical stuff that goes into how phones work). I also recieved a call from Seattle that was similar to that. It's super freaky when it happens but I think it's mostly a technology based error. however, who am I to say what it is? Very eerie for sure....

Plasmids changed everything. They destroyed our bodies, our minds; we couldn't handle it. Best friends butchering one another, babies strangled in cribs... the whole city went to Hell
-Atlas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users