Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Geomancy question

Big Bad Voodoo

Hi people,

before few years I read about Geomancy. As I understand places can remember crucial events in history like battles and building highway. Same as human infulenced enviroment, enviroment can made influence on human. Can we cure places and our enviroment and in that way make us life healthier? Answer acording to geomancy is yes. Geomancy is ecological science and personal devolopment skills troguh enviroment.

We often heard how some people felt miraculously in some certain places. And how some places have negative vibe.

So can we cure that negative vibe? Can places store postive/negative energy?

Any Geomantist here?

Edited by Melo

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Bad Voodoo

• Clarakore

• rashore

• Bendy Demon

I believe a place can be cured of negative energy. The cause of negativity could be varied including environmental pollution.

I don't think you meant geomancy- geomancy is a form of divination. Perhaps residual haunt or sick earth syndrome is more what you are looking for.

Anywho, yes, there are people out there that believe the earth can store negative or positive energy. Some people believe such things can be induced by man, like creating negative places with ill construction or mining methods, or by over-utilization of power towers like cell or electric.

A couple of the more common means to counteract or balance out the energy is by positive planting, or utilization of Orgonite.

or utilization of Orgonite.

what do you mean by this?

I believe a place can be cured of negative energy. The cause of negativity could be varied including environmental pollution.

You have experience in healing earth? Do you know someone who can? How come that you believe in it?

Edited by Melo

I would think that energy must be countered with energy.

For example if you have a room where perhaps many heated arguments took place then I would think that infusing that environment with different frequencies would help.

Maybe playing nice music, opening windows, cleaning the room, thoroughly washing walls and repainting them and even ridding the room of old furniture might help too.

For areas outside I think the same would apply; plant some trees or make it into a small park or garden might help.

As for orgonite..here are a couple of links:

My link

My link

what do you mean by this?

You have experience in healing earth? Do you know someone who can? How come that you believe in it?

Earth can be healed by removing sources of pollution. The EPA can but I don't think they are.

I think what you really want to know is why I believe in it? I believe if something is polluted then there is also negative energy or vibes that someone might sense under certain conditions. Of course I do not believe there is actual "negative energy or vibes" nor do I have the answer as to why for some a polluted area would trigger an emotional response (it is all chemicals inside the body, fight or flight, etc...,) but I do believe.

Negative energy based on battles and highways? Outside of fairy stories which are charming about building highways through their mounds will increase the accident rate, which are charming stories of folklore, I have no experience or proof that an area would have negative energy based on battles or highways being built. Maybe someone else does?

Edited by Unseelie