Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Man tried to use $1,000,000 bill at Walmart

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:30 PM

LEXINGTON, N.C. — Do you have change for a million-dollar bill?
Police say a North Carolina man insisted his million-dollar note was real when he was buying $476 worth of items at a Walmart.

Investigators told the Winston-Salem Journal that 53-year-old Michael Fuller tried to buy a vacuum cleaner, a microwave oven and other items. Store employees called police after his insistence that the bill was legit, and Fuller was arrested.

Clickity Click the Linkity Link

Edited by Biff Wellington, 31 December 2011 - 09:31 PM.

#2    Travelling Man

Travelling Man

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

• And you are asking... Why?

Posted 01 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

That is a special breed of stupid. My only hope is that he is sterile so those genes aren't passed on...

Superior firepower will win over superior numbers - every time!  G.A. Custer
Superior numbers will win over superior firepower - every time!  S. Bull

My credentials

#3    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:37 PM

At his age he probably already had a few kids.  :no:

#4    woopypooky

woopypooky

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 12:56 PM

would like to see the how the note looked like.

#5    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,178 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:05 PM

Einstein he ain't - this apparently worked in England in the 19th Century when some guy produced 10,000 pound notes I wonder if he was addled enough to believe he could do it too - things were a little more basic in the 19th century :rolleyes: .  Wish I could remember the guy who did it, anyone?

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#6    highdesert50

highdesert50

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:39 PM

Unfortunately for half the population that is above normal in intelligence, there is another half that is below normal. And, it's this second half that seems to frequent WalMart, yet provides some rather interesting if not humorous insight into humanity.

#7    cluey

cluey

complete paradox

• 2,080 posts
  • Location:~in your head,lol.....seriously though............."the driest continate on earth".......which is also comparable to a land mass on another planet!!!...........

• BLACK ADDER!!!.."let's get them when and where they are most vulnerable"...*WHACK*....."just my luck to get the one that was hard".... :D

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:50 PM

we have a 2 hundred dollar gold coin here in AU......my dad had one set as a necklace for my mum....as a joke......saying "now you will never be short of change"...................what he's askin is a little to much change to carry yeah!!!!!

Edited by cluey, 02 January 2012 - 01:51 PM.

Believes all people have to admit to some level of neurosis!!!
will never let my mother cut my hair again!!!!
The feet you step on today!....might be attached to the legs of the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!!!!
it is hard to sore high with the eagles when you are surrounded by turkeys!!!!

#8    terrible

terrible

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:50 PM

He is more than likely a mental problem. He may have gotton it from someone who thought it would be funny to see him make a fool of himself. The person responsible should pay the price if I am correct.

#9    King Fluffs

King Fluffs

The Resident Misanthrope

• 1,111 posts

• Shadows protect my angel in white...

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:25 PM

Their are some idiots in the world.
This man really, really takes the biscuit though.

#10    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

• Nothing is as it may seem.

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:43 PM

A teacher at my school gave me one of those 1 mill bills and tryed to convince me that the school was giving it to me for passing the test. And that only a specific bank has the machines that can verify the bills authenticy. course, turned out it was just a religious sale bill for apocalyptic benefiting sales.

She said to be sure not to bend it or get it wrinkled at all cause the machine might not be able to check it authenticy if it was. Cause the machines are really old.. Hows that for a douchebag move..

Edited by KainFall, 02 January 2012 - 06:45 PM.

#11    Razer

Razer

Psychic Spy

• 1,570 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

The man is most likely mentally challenged, I don't think it is right to make fun of him, but to each his own.

#12    BaneSilvermoon

BaneSilvermoon

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

• "You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into."

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:15 PM

View Posthighdesert50, on 02 January 2012 - 01:39 PM, said:

Unfortunately for half the population that is above normal in intelligence, there is another half that is below normal.

Really?

View Posthighdesert50, on 02 January 2012 - 01:39 PM, said:

Unfortunately, half the population is above average intelligence, and the other half below average.

Fixed.

I'll just ignore the ignorant cheap shot the rest of that post made up.

Edited by BaneSilvermoon, 02 January 2012 - 07:19 PM.

http://www.youtube.c.../BaneSIlvermoon

"Psychic Fayre cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances"  ~Thanks Oppono Astos!!

#13    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Dude

• 5,811 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:28 PM

Imagine winning the lottery and being handed one note for your million dollar prize.

If the Dollar is around long enough million dollar bills could be a reality, shame this bloke won't be around to spend them, unless of course he drives a DeLorean  ;)

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#14    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

Alien Abducter

• 4,616 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:32 PM

:rolleyes: The fact that it happened here in North Carolina isn't surprising. The people that regularly go to Walmart don't look to be the most well-educated people either.  :rofl:

#15    harleyblueswoman

harleyblueswoman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:00 AM

granted....that was really a dumb move....but all the Walmart and IQ statements are pretty discriminating.....I live in a small town with a Walmart....and everyone I know despite their IQ...shops at Walmart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you really telling people that you guys have never shopped at Walmart??????  Tells me that you must have more money than sense!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users