Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO: Giant Triangle approaches Earth

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:56 AM

<http://www.agoracosm.../02/2535.html?>

http://www.youtube.c...m/user/MrMBB333

Edited by Karlis, 02 January 2012 - 09:59 AM.

#2    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,107 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:26 AM

i suppose that as usual, it would be asking a bit much for the person who puts it up to offer any kind of explanation as to where or in what context he dicsovered this amazing artifact. How on earth is he able to say that "it's headed straight towards earth"? Is this supposed to be anything to do with 2012?

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#3    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,714 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:31 AM

:o  :)

it's got a (double?) tetrahedron look to me.....

http://www.youtube.c...deo-mustangbase

cheers Karlis

Edited by bee, 02 January 2012 - 10:34 AM.

#4    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 2,208 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:09 AM

IMO it could be the outlines of the solar panels of a satellite or something of that nature. Not that I'm very familiar with satellite design.

Posted Image

#5    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:48 AM

Actually the object is heading towards the Sun from Earth's direction!

#6    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:57 PM

Another perfect example of the tabloid crap that this field is filled to the rim with.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#7    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,838 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:06 PM

View PostDBunker, on 02 January 2012 - 03:57 PM, said:

Another perfect example of the tabloid crap that this field is filled to the rim with.
It isn't from a tabloid, it's just a video that someone on Youtube has posted.

#8    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:03 PM

View PostSaru, on 02 January 2012 - 06:06 PM, said:

It isn't from a tabloid, it's just a video that someone on Youtube has posted.

I didnt say it was from a tabloid..... I said it was a "perfect example" of what UFOlogy is filled with.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#9    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:28 PM

In this video (below), the guy points out "Jupiter". I think his classification of planets is far off. Jupiter is not close to the sun. Plus if the circular object he is calling Earth, is indeed Earth, then we have about 50 or so Earth sized planets, everywhere! I'm not to sure about this video. Wish NASA could explain it better. I'll ask one of our residents if they have a clue. Interesting none the less. The guy in the vid below makes one point, that sounds credible. He says the "triangle" is two satellites linked together by magnetism, and magnetism would create that big of an anomaly.   :blink:

edit; speeeling

Edited by Mentalcase, 02 January 2012 - 07:36 PM.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#10    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

You see what too much crystal meth will do to all these youtubers.

This is a Work in Progress!

#11    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:42 PM

View PostDBunker, on 02 January 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

I didnt say it was from a tabloid..... I said it was a "perfect example" of what UFOlogy is filled with.
You said The Tabloid, don't try wriggle this one out lol

#12    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,714 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:48 PM

View PostMentalcase, on 02 January 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

In this video (below), the guy points out "Jupiter". I think his classification of planets is far off. Jupiter is not close to the sun. Plus if the circular object he is calling Earth, is indeed Earth, then we have about 50 or so Earth sized planets, everywhere! I'm not to sure about this video. Wish NASA could explain it better. I'll ask one of our residents if they have a clue. Interesting none the less. The guy in the vid below makes one point, that sounds credible. He says the "triangle" is two satellites linked together by magnetism, and magnetism would create that big of an anomaly.   :blink:

edit; speeeling

Hi Mentalcase....I think that the video you posted could be the start of the misdirection/disinformation about

what was originally found by YouTube user..MrMBB333.

At the very least it was to confuse and degrade the original. The way he wizzed that circle pointer around...just the whole

mess of the voice over and the presentation....made me very suspiscious of the motives behind it.

#13    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:55 PM

So, bee, if its too stupid it has to be something sinister as government disinformation/misdirection?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#14    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:57 PM

View Postbee, on 02 January 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

Hi Mentalcase....I think that the video you posted could be the start of the misdirection/disinformation about

what was originally found by YouTube user..MrMBB333.

At the very least it was to confuse and degrade the original. The way he wizzed that circle pointer around...just the whole

mess of the voice over and the presentation....made me very suspiscious of the motives behind it.

Normally, I wouldn't jump on the misdirection bandwagon. However, I agree with you here. The guy clearly doesn't understand what he's seeing. Perhaps he is right about the satellite theory though?  Sounds more reasonable then ET or whatever other theories are sure to come from this.

Does anyone know where I could get a live feed to this satellite feed, from which the OP vid was originated? Would be interesting to see it for myself.

edit; for clarification. I wouldn't say his misinfo is directed, more or less, it's just ignorance. Unintentional.

Edited by Mentalcase, 02 January 2012 - 10:07 PM.

I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#15    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:04 PM

View PostDBunker, on 02 January 2012 - 03:57 PM, said:

Something that may in fact be evidence of ET someday, will always be viewed as "tabloid crap"? Right? This is why we need scrutiny, skepticism, and full-out investigations into these areas. Simply calling something "fake" isn't going to work. Where's the data supporting your opinion?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users