Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Help find Deanie Pyle Peters

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#91    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:36 AM

View Postdruan, on 28 January 2012 - 09:06 PM, said:

st,
Keep up the great work. Your doing an amazing job, dont let anyone tell you differently.
D
Thank you, and I will adding more pic's next week when I get to other places of interests. Thanks to thsi great site and the great people on here helping out. ST

#92    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,150 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:12 AM

Does anybody know what the black image is at the top of pic 331. Of course I need the expert picture or whoeverknows what made that black circle. Thanks ST

#93    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,150 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:17 AM

This is what has came thru on reads about places.
1. Kalamazoo.
2. Near the water.
3. Restrooms.
4. Large single tree.
5. large rock.
6. Southview.
7. Fulton.
8. Kmart.
9. There's a ladder.
10. Restaurant.
11. Airport.
12. The castle.
13. Her neighborhood.
14. Thornapple River.
15. Big circle.
16. Deer Shack.
17. Beechum ST
18. Golfview.
19. Holly Wall.
20. On a trail
21. Train tracks.
22. Old factories.
24. West Fourth ST.
25. T4109.
26. Hammond Bay.
27. Daggett.
28. 4500, 900.
29. School house.
30. A DP carved in a tree.
31. Area thru the woods and a big rock.
32. Two references to being under a home near the school.
33. A place that was once used but is closed down now old camp.
34. Under concrete..

#94    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,150 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:21 AM

These are names that came thru on reads.
John, Jim, Lisa, Sue , Marvin, Jessie, David , Martin, Randy, Reed, Charlie, Christine, Mr. Charmin, Lucy, Julie Simpson, Janna, Tom, Paul, Cathy, Melivi, Clar, Gino, Bryan, Ryan, Miranda, Don, Chip, Jack, Daggett, Doug, Jimmy, Steven, Harrison, Roxanne, Beechum, Ron, Skyler, Ray, Rick, Karen, Bruce, Billy, Olivet, Kim, Donna,Jeffry, Ronald, Cody, Tiffany, Megan, Miss Donnelly, Teressa, Emma, Austin Mitchell, Nanct Mcdougal, Bubba, Olivia, Justin.

These names cames up more than once on different people.
David, Paul, Julie, Melvin, Jessie, Ron, Tom, Daggett, Sue.

#95    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:42 AM

Thanks for that S T I feel like I'm going to vomit the pure evil that poured out of the first picture. When my stomach settles I'll try to read something off it.

Also piccie 340 is that the river behind the tree and in spring / summer do the trees become lush with greenery?

Also still feel sick, can you access that house, who owns it?

This is just what I got.... It looks like a church so pure, meant to be safe, but as soon as you enter those doors the build up of evil is awaiting to assault you. So much darkness within the house, it consumes you almost before you enter the first room. Physical violence, yelling part of everyone that lives there it's normal for them.

Did Deanie ever go there? I see her pounding at the window, she's connected to one of the energies in this house....it's a bad place.

The black thing, a finger maybe I also noticed white energy streams which are more then likely sunlight, they're just near where I see Deanie but they can't enter. I hope no one in there practised dark things because I rarely feel physically sick unless there's really bad energy connected. I literally couldn't pick up anything on the rest because of the influence this first photo had on me.

Edited by Tia, 29 January 2012 - 12:02 PM.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#96    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,150 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:16 PM

340 is a tree that looked and was told by a tree expert there was something nailed or carved in the tree to hurt it that way. There is a lot to this story I will pm you if you would like. The first pic I see the streams around the home. I will pm you the info here to. Thanks for looking. St

#97    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,150 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:53 PM

There is a small water hole down the hill behind it.

#98    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,546 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:25 PM

Still on 325.

Stairs... Rocks... Water.... What's behind you,

" sometimes I feel like j don't have a partner, some times I feel like I'm all alone"

"under the bridge down town is where I drew some blood...".

I'm hearing the intro to "under the bridge"

In the the standard version of that song angles are singing that last set of lines. Angles and spirits communicate with multiple meanings.

Bar.. Or restaurant... References to the movie the highlander " there can be only one" ( I'm not sure what that is)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#99    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,150 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:29 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 29 January 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

Still on 325.

Stairs... Rocks... Water.... What's behind you,

" sometimes I feel like j don't have a partner, some times I feel like I'm all alone"

"under the bridge down town is where I drew some blood...".

I'm hearing the intro to "under the bridge"

In the the standard version of that song angles are singing that last set of lines. Angles and spirits communicate with multiple meanings.

Bar.. Or restaurant... References to the movie the highlander " there can be only one" ( I'm not sure what that is)
Here you go.
http://i190.photobuc...ppy_019/324.jpg

http://i190.photobuc...ppy_019/326.jpg

http://i190.photobuc...ppy_019/320.jpg

#100    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,546 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:30 AM

View Postsensitive touch, on 29 January 2012 - 11:29 PM, said:

Let's get a look under that bridge. Referencing that movie " the one".... Or " the highland" or " the gathering "

Is under this bridge a gathering place?

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#101    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,150 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:37 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 30 January 2012 - 12:30 AM, said:

Let's get a look under that bridge. Referencing that movie " the one".... Or " the highland" or " the gathering "

Is under this bridge a gathering place?
I do not think it is. There is a dam there and across from the dam is a bridge but no stories so far of that happening at this place. Thanks ST

#102    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,546 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:57 AM

View Postsensitive touch, on 30 January 2012 - 12:37 AM, said:

I do not think it is. There is a dam there and across from the dam is a bridge but no stories so far of that happening at this place. Thanks ST

Not happening just things pictures right now. Bread crumbs.  If she was dumped it would have been below dams so that currents could tak her and no one would be dredging around the places that are stagnant above the dam. Can you walk on that dam?

Bruce Lee-

#103    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,150 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:43 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 30 January 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

Not happening just things pictures right now. Bread crumbs.  If she was dumped it would have been below dams so that currents could tak her and no one would be dredging around the places that are stagnant above the dam. Can you walk on that dam?
I will check it out maybe tomorrow. The dam was brought up by another person before.

Edited by sensitive touch, 30 January 2012 - 02:45 AM.

#104    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:53 AM

Anything repeating about what I told you a long time ago?

#105    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,150 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:25 AM

View PostHatch, on 30 January 2012 - 02:53 AM, said:

Anything repeating about what I told you a long time ago?
About time you came on to visit me. I have your stuff posted on my site to. You first info fits with my research and I believe what you saw is one of the stories of how it happen. Yepper but if you look at the pic's something new might come thru because they all are a part of her story. See ya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users