Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 1 votes

Church charges for calls to speak to an angel

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    xScorpinix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• The only reason you are still conscious is because I do not feel like carrying you.

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:22 PM

Faith is believing in something in which there is absolutely no physical proof of its existence.

Faith =/= Ignorance?

#17    Eldorado

• 11,036 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:15 AM

If you believe you can talk to an "angel" on the phone... you don't deserve to be in charge of any sum of money. imo

#18    :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Deadliest of the Species

• 3,797 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:37 PM

View PostHawkLord, on 10 January 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

Words fail me...

Posted Image

LOL! This.

Posted Image
"I'd long heard rumors of an alien species that hunted men for sport. I'd always thought they were nothing but campfire tales."

#19    fatalcharm

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:56 PM

I don't think that (most) people who are calling this number actually think that they are talking to an angel. No one is that stupid, even us silly old Christians. Some people just need something, like a diary, or a phone call to an electronic message to get their thoughts out and clear their heads. "Get it off their chest" as they say. If this makes people feel better then why not?

I think it is disgraceful that the church has decided to charge a premium rate for it though. It wasn't even their idea. Just an other reason for me to believe that the Catholic church is completely evil and greedy. I would consider the woman who put the message on there not so much a prankster, but an artist and now the church is cashing in on her work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users