Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Life outside galaxy exist?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    KrowMax

KrowMax

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

• Evil Listen To Evil Ideas And Liars Listen To Lies

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:22 PM

How i wonder that is any planet except earth that have life or can possibly life exist??It would be a big discovery for human kind..cause our planet now is over populated and our ecosystem is in a critical stage..we need a new world so that we can start a new and better life..Message me if anyone know a planet that probably life exist..:D

Evil Person Listen To Evil Ideas And Liars Listen To Lies

#2    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,134 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:56 PM

It's a big universe, so it's unlikely that Earth is the only planet that has life.
Yes, scientists think they have discovered planets that could plausibly be life supporting, but really don't have any proof that there is indeed life going on.
Huge problem though. Even if we found a world that we could move to- we don't have any way to move there at this time. We haven't really gotten people on Mars yet, let alone get a colony to a planet way farther away.

#3    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:12 PM

View PostRodegil, on 11 January 2012 - 02:22 PM, said:

How i wonder that is any planet except earth that have life or can possibly life exist??It would be a big discovery for human kind..cause our planet now is over populated and our ecosystem is in a critical stage..we need a new world so that we can start a new and better life..Message me if anyone know a planet that probably life exist..:D

I think you will have a long wait because nobody knows of another planet where life exists (yet)
I have no doubt whatsoever that one day we will find one
But think about this. You say we need one to move to. Other than what rashore has already said, that we have no means of getting there, how would you like it if a whole load of aliens arrived in a colony of spaceships and said ''Hi peeps, our planet is over populated and the eco system is at a critical stage, so we have come here to colonise yours...ok?''
If we find another planet capable of supporting life, what right do we have to just go and invade said planet ?
I suppose you could argue that if there was no other intelligent life on the planet, then it would be ok. :)

#4    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 4,562 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:19 PM

View PostEnglishgent, on 11 January 2012 - 03:12 PM, said:

I think you will have a long wait because nobody knows of another planet where life exists (yet)
But think about this. You say we need one to move to. Other than what rashore has already said, that we have no means of getting there, how would you like it if a whole load of aliens arrived in a colony of spaceships and said ''Hi peeps, our planet is over populated and the eco system is at a critical stage, so we have come here to colonise yours...ok?''
If we find another planet capable of supporting life, what right do we have to just go and invade said planet ?
I suppose you could argue that if there was no other intelligent life on the planet, then it would be ok. :)

IMO if there is no intelligent life on a suitable planet then there is no arguement... If we can get there, then we should colonize it...  If there are intelligent life-forms, that are at a lower stage of technology than ours, then it gets quite a bit stickier...

If they have a higher level of tech then we had better be VERY nice to them...

#5    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:23 PM

View PostTaun, on 11 January 2012 - 03:19 PM, said:

IMO if there is no intelligent life on a suitable planet then there is no arguement... If we can get there, then we should colonize it...  If there are intelligent life-forms, that are at a lower stage of technology than ours, then it gets quite a bit stickier...

If they have a higher level of tech then we had better be VERY nice to them...

Very, very nice lol :yes:

Edited by Englishgent, 11 January 2012 - 03:24 PM.

#6    Omnaka

Omnaka

Omnaka

• 6,859 posts

• Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother.
    O.

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:33 PM

View PostEnglishgent, on 11 January 2012 - 03:12 PM, said:

Hi English Gent, I agree. Why would another race be willing to have us on their world, if we could not controle the one we came from. Hopfully they are more advanced and not like us, or we may be looking down the barrel of a ray gun, or living like specimens in a cage to be studied. But thats the human way of scrambleing fighters to shoot down anything not known in our skies, hopfully they will be more advanced, and have better ideas and ways of Co existing w/ the land and eachother.
Love Omnaka

#7    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,143 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:00 AM

With Billions of Planets now est: in our Galaxy now alone who knows the possibilities ? :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#8    KrowMax

KrowMax

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:34 PM

Yeah right who knows..Maybe someday someone will discover a planet that have life on it..:P

#9    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,737 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:25 PM

View PostRodegil, on 11 January 2012 - 02:22 PM, said:

Most Definitely.  Consider yourself messaged.

Posted Image

#10    diablo_04

diablo_04

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

• I reject your reality and substitute my own

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:12 AM

its impossible to discover a planet with life on it, without getting there to confirm it, or to make a contact....

Posted Image

I reject your reality and substitute my own

My site :D Workout tips

#11    mrknownothing

mrknownothing

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:29 AM

I figure there's life all over the galaxy. People always talk about planets where it could exist but how do we know? We keep finding life on earth where we didn't think it possible, who's to say there's not life in our solar system? I doubt we'll ever find intelligent life in our lifetimes, but it's out there. Life always finds a way and time kills but also heals.

#12    KrowMax

KrowMax

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:54 PM

Yeah right..:)

#13    Nomad5000

Nomad5000

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

• I Want To Live Long Enough To Live Forever!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:34 AM

I've seen through the looking glass, outside the fishbowl

http://teebsrant.wor...e-the-fishbowl/

Attached Files

#14    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,012 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:57 AM

They came, they saw, and they left. What good are we to them other then less then an ant farm if that.  Many kids get bord of any farms pretty quick. If they were here the already know what they need to know.

Edited by The Silver Thong, 05 January 2013 - 06:58 AM.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#15    Nomad5000

Nomad5000

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

• I Want To Live Long Enough To Live Forever!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

Ditto!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users