Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Make Of This Footage As You Will

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1    ShamanPunk

ShamanPunk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

This is my truth, do not believe anything you cannot test for yourself ;)

I'm not looking for peoples' confirmation on this, i just want to show you some cool aspects of the awakening process and help give you strength in what you are doing if you are an Energy Worker/ Light Warrior!

Forget the chi-spinner, this vid is all about the orbs orbs orbs :)

Namaste :)

Edited by ShamanPunk, 12 January 2012 - 01:25 PM.

#2    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:32 PM

Ooook...What exactly are you trying to show. That you can wave  your arms around and capture dust moving around on your camera? Cause that was all I saw.

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#3    ShamanPunk

ShamanPunk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:49 PM

View PostGrey14, on 12 January 2012 - 01:32 PM, said:

Ooook...What exactly are you trying to show. That you can wave  your arms around and capture dust moving around on your camera? Cause that was all I saw.

I didnt realise dust could act in such an interactive way, thanx for that buddy. You should really judge the orb-to-waving-arm-ratio in terms of the space of time between the movement of chi and the orb activity -  it just doesnt add up to be as random as dust in a room.... but hey thats your call and i respect that. There are some people on here who will definitly understand the intricacies of energy work :)

#4    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:55 PM

Based on what i see here you aren't in full control yet... But i do believe you! Seen some crazy energy stuff so far... I rather call it Chi.. :rofl:

Inner energy

Edited by Nuke_em, 12 January 2012 - 01:57 PM.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#5    ShamanPunk

ShamanPunk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:06 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 12 January 2012 - 01:55 PM, said:

Based on what i see here you aren't in full control yet... But i do believe you! Seen some crazy energy stuff so far... I rather call it Chi.. :rofl:

Inner energy

Indeed i am always learning and progressing, this takes a lot of dedication and discipline to reach the soaring heights that the human vessle can accomplish(like john chang in that famous vid of his u put up). I too also refer to it as Chi and practise certaib Chi Kung breathing techniques. Good luck in your development :)

#6    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,511 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:38 PM

The guy on the vid reminds me of my nephew.

Edited by Seeker79, 12 January 2012 - 03:39 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#7    dest

dest

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:24 PM

View PostShamanPunk, on 12 January 2012 - 01:20 PM, said:

This is my truth, do not believe anything you cannot test for yourself ;)

I'm not looking for peoples' confirmation on this, i just want to show you some cool aspects of the awakening process and help give you strength in what you are doing if you are an Energy Worker/ Light Warrior!

Forget the chi-spinner, this vid is all about the orbs orbs orbs :)

Namaste :)
Srry no offence but this looks more like a white guy trying to dance like Nativ Indians O.O and I dont really get what you mean with the video his just dancing around and does nothing O.O

#8    ShamanPunk

ShamanPunk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

View Postdest, on 21 January 2012 - 09:24 PM, said:

Srry no offence but this looks more like a white guy trying to dance like Nativ Indians O.O and I dont really get what you mean with the video his just dancing around and does nothing O.O

Ha ha i take no offense at what u said, maybe u need to look more closely because if thats all u saw then i would advise a trip to the opticians!!!! It is utilising the internal energy called Chi... and shouldnt matter what colour a persons skin is....

This should be more suitable for you to make out:

#9    Hostess

Hostess

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:21 PM

I don't know anything about this stuff.

Being an outside viewer with no prior knowledge, it looks like dust floating around and someone playing with lights and camera tricks. It sounds ignorant because I am ignorant of this.

#10    gnostic-deity

gnostic-deity

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

• We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. -Luciano de Crescenzo

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:29 PM

i like the music in the op's video. who is it please? i did see the orbs. some looked genuine, while others looked a bit like dust. im interested.

oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive

#11    gnostic-deity

gnostic-deity

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

• We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. -Luciano de Crescenzo

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:39 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 12 January 2012 - 01:55 PM, said:

Inner energy

that was amazing

oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive

#12    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,484 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:28 AM

I am sorry, Shaman Punk, but I just could not watch that video without seeing that one scene from Avatar, The Last Airbender, the one where it takes like half a dozen guys to lazily float a rock in the general direction of the bad guys...

http://img824.images...nahatesmall.gif

I mean, even if it is something other than dust (which I just can't get myself believe)...then what?

#13    ShamanPunk

ShamanPunk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:06 AM

View Postaquatus1, on 31 January 2012 - 12:28 AM, said:

I am sorry, Shaman Punk, but I just could not watch that video without seeing that one scene from Avatar, The Last Airbender, the one where it takes like half a dozen guys to lazily float a rock in the general direction of the bad guys...

http://img824.images...nahatesmall.gif

I mean, even if it is something other than dust (which I just can't get myself believe)...then what?

Well this is a section on psychic abilities right? There u go! I'm just putting my thing out there, i have about 5 hours worth of intelligent orb interaction footage and there are some people out there that this will inspire to look deeper into themselves. Everybody can do it but not everybody has the insight or inclination to jump into the game. Maybe its not your role thats why you are a mere observer to these things people can do or maybe you also have some untapped potential? So when you find out that most of these abilities stated on this forum are legit and you realise that you just spent that time comparing the claims to movies you have seen or found ways to try debunk them rather than trying things out for yourself....(in your own words)... "then what?". I can be content with my efforts whereas you will be at the starting line wishing you get yourself into the etheric world sooner..... so make a psi wheel and actually try it!

You'd think a moderator on this forum would actually be some gnarly spiritual dude.... but hey, just another meat suit on autopilot..... 16,000 posts.... damn, if only you put that sort of effort into your own inner development.....

I dont mean to be harsh here but i just dont think your point is very valid and shows no real knowledge of psychic abilities at all. I think you should take some time out from your admin role and dust yourself off to gain an untarnished perspective. I do understand that you must have seen many false claims in your time here but it seems to have made you too closed off to truth. Namaste

Edited by ShamanPunk, 31 January 2012 - 10:25 AM.

#14    ShamanPunk

ShamanPunk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:14 AM

View PostHostess, on 30 January 2012 - 10:21 PM, said:

I don't know anything about this stuff.

Being an outside viewer with no prior knowledge, it looks like dust floating around and someone playing with lights and camera tricks. It sounds ignorant because I am ignorant of this.

No camera trick, just raw footage with a filter on some shots. At first i didnt know what to make of the orbs and then i looked real close at the almost immediate reaction to my movements, there are some bits on tgat vid that still amaze me even now. :)

#15    ShamanPunk

ShamanPunk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:18 AM

View Postgnostic-deity, on 30 January 2012 - 10:29 PM, said:

i like the music in the op's video. who is it please? i did see the orbs. some looked genuine, while others looked a bit like dust. im interested.
Its called 'riverwide' by Kris Delmhorst. The orbs are 100% legit, they have only stated to appear on my videos since november .... namaste.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users