Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 2 votes

Make Of This Footage As You Will


  • Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#31    Non sequitur

Non sequitur

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 161 posts
  • Joined:09 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Orstraylia

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:00 AM

the video with the asian chi guy, all of it seemed cool..except for the final bit of the clip.he has a glass bottle filled with liquid, and he uses his palm to knock the bottom off...everyone can do this..lol..most effective with a standard "vodka cruiser" bottle, but possible with any such glass bottle..cool party trick.


#32    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 11,756 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:56 AM

View PostCurious16yearold, on 05 February 2012 - 04:06 AM, said:

Jeez man, way to really rub it in there that the people he was following are frauds... I feel like you could've been a bit more sensitive


I am not rubbing anything in, I was asking if he is aware of this....

He may not be, or he may not care, or may not believe it...Either of those scenarios are fine, I was just asking if he new.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#33    ShamanPunk

ShamanPunk

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2012

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:08 AM

View PostSakari, on 06 February 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

I am not rubbing anything in, I was asking if he is aware of this....

He may not be, or he may not care, or may not believe it...Either of those scenarios are fine, I was just asking if he new.

Lol yes i am aware of the claims regarding these peoples' authenticity but really i'm not looking to any single person for my answers, i have also read and studied practises from many different religions also from taoism, the vedas, gnosticism, christianity etc.... you study, seperate the social dialogue and extract the couple of drops of gold from it.  The Melchizidek teachings helped me form and understand the Merkabah and get my head around dimensional and vibrational awareness and Carlos has helped me to utilize the power of the abdominal region in energy work and also helped me with being able to 'see' and he is spot on.

It's all good, i have accepted that these concepts and realities are just way beyond usual and reasonable physics in the common understanding of them but one you find your truth nothing can take that away. This **** changed my life to an infinitley positive degree :)


#34    ShamanPunk

ShamanPunk

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2012

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:35 AM

View Postaquatus1, on 05 February 2012 - 12:51 AM, said:

The more often you try to prove yourself wrong, and fail, the stronger your argument becomes.  You have quite likely already proven to yourself that you are right; the big question is this:  How much effort have you put into proving to yourself that you are wrong?

It is good to be a skeptic and to always try and use your highest discernment when approaching any of these sort of things as otherwise the person could end up blindly believing just about anything and will suffer unquestionably in the future. When i started out i tried many different things like covering the psiwheel(it still worked but not as much because the cover partially blocks the chi that connects you and the object, unless you utilize bi-location of your energy which is way more advanced). I also used to wear a builders facemask for a while whilst eliminating breath etc. But really once i became aware of my chi it totally changed my perspective, it's not one of those new age kinda 'oh i feel this is right' its an actual physical sensation and once under control it will ignite your body.

Now as for the orb phenomena i really had to test it, i would film myself for like 5 mins without doing energy work and there would be little or no orbs(you get the occasional 'fly-by' due to interaction with your thought processes and orbs will manifest upon thought alone and will get bigger and stronger as you become more of an adept so its tough to keep a blank mind). After this i would do another 5 minutes with energy work and the results were staggering. On 'The Merging of Vibration' if you look really closely you will see the orbs literally bombarding the camera in allignment with my energetic movents. These factors were enough for me to check the box as 'confirmed'....

Namaste :)


#35    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts
  • Joined:26 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:British Columbia

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:47 PM

View PostShamanPunk, on 06 February 2012 - 10:35 AM, said:

It is good to be a skeptic and to always try and use your highest discernment when approaching any of these sort of things as otherwise the person could end up blindly believing just about anything and will suffer unquestionably in the future. When i started out i tried many different things like covering the psiwheel(it still worked but not as much because the cover partially blocks the chi that connects you and the object, unless you utilize bi-location of your energy which is way more advanced). I also used to wear a builders facemask for a while whilst eliminating breath etc. But really once i became aware of my chi it totally changed my perspective, it's not one of those new age kinda 'oh i feel this is right' its an actual physical sensation and once under control it will ignite your body.

Now as for the orb phenomena i really had to test it, i would film myself for like 5 mins without doing energy work and there would be little or no orbs(you get the occasional 'fly-by' due to interaction with your thought processes and orbs will manifest upon thought alone and will get bigger and stronger as you become more of an adept so its tough to keep a blank mind). After this i would do another 5 minutes with energy work and the results were staggering. On 'The Merging of Vibration' if you look really closely you will see the orbs literally bombarding the camera in allignment with my energetic movents. These factors were enough for me to check the box as 'confirmed'....

Namaste :)
Dont you see that the "orbs" could simply be dust riding the air currents youve created by waving your arms? They would move in the direction you push them.  The videos I saw seem to be taken in conditions that are perfect for changing dust and insects into magical orbs. Have you tried to change the lighting conditions at all to eliminate the obvious dust you are capturing or do you rely on the dim room and strong beam of light to enhance the dust on video?


#36    ShamanPunk

ShamanPunk

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2012

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:30 PM

View Postvitruvian12, on 06 February 2012 - 02:47 PM, said:

Dont you see that the "orbs" could simply be dust riding the air currents youve created by waving your arms? They would move in the direction you push them.  The videos I saw seem to be taken in conditions that are perfect for changing dust and insects into magical orbs. Have you tried to change the lighting conditions at all to eliminate the obvious dust you are capturing or do you rely on the dim room and strong beam of light to enhance the dust on video?

I thought they were dust at first but i was guided to test it out a little further. In the passage you quoted i said that i tried a couple of different scenarios to test the amount of activity and it worked amazingly well for me and i dont need to do t'ai chi to manifest them, i can do it sitting down in a meditative state.

With as much humility as i can muster all i can advise you is that i am not the slightest bit confused or deluded over the matter of whats real and whats not, i know and practise my art daily and am not in need of peoples confirmation on this one. My intent when creating this thread is to provide certain people with the confidence that their hard work will pay off and also to help open up some other peoples' way of thinking from their linear perspective.

Good luck to you in your pursuit for your truth :)


#37    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts
  • Joined:26 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:British Columbia

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

View PostShamanPunk, on 06 February 2012 - 03:30 PM, said:

I thought they were dust at first but i was guided to test it out a little further. In the passage you quoted i said that i tried a couple of different scenarios to test the amount of activity and it worked amazingly well for me and i dont need to do t'ai chi to manifest them, i can do it sitting down in a meditative state.

With as much humility as i can muster all i can advise you is that i am not the slightest bit confused or deluded over the matter of whats real and whats not, i know and practise my art daily and am not in need of peoples confirmation on this one. My intent when creating this thread is to provide certain people with the confidence that their hard work will pay off and also to help open up some other peoples' way of thinking from their linear perspective.

Good luck to you in your pursuit for your truth :)
Have you tried meditating on not creating orbs to see if they were still there? You seem to use some creative reasoning to explain why the orbs appear during your movments and also when you dont do them.


#38    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Colorado

  • 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:35 PM

View PostCurious16yearold, on 05 February 2012 - 04:06 AM, said:

Jeez man, way to really rub it in there that the people he was following are frauds... I feel like you could've been a bit more sensitive

I'm not sure how Sakari was being insensitive? That was an awesome post, stating just facts as he's researched them.


#39    ShamanPunk

ShamanPunk

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2012

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:59 PM

View Postvitruvian12, on 06 February 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

Have you tried meditating on not creating orbs to see if they were still there? You seem to use some creative reasoning to explain why the orbs appear during your movments and also when you dont do them.

Yes indeed i have! I had to after i noticed some light anomalies when just using the light on the phones camera and needed to eliminate other reasoning. They appear when you have a conscious connection that kinda locks on to a target and if that connection is strong enough they will show up. I am quite used to them and what's going on for them to appear, it is pretty much guaranteed to happen when i do a really strong move, be it an internal energy circuit, field manipulation, a chi ball or a bilocation of energy. I have also tried to remain 'thoughtless' for an amount of time and the difference has been big. It's axtually quite hard to film something and not think about it so i try and focus in the opposite direction of the target object.

And the amazing thing is that anybody can do it and will get results a fair bit but it is with the discipline of a clear and clean mind, breath from the stomach and connect within the minds eye(reasearch 'the pineal gland' and how to decalicify it because this is your third eye!).  

I know the stuff i am coming out with is kinda out there but the proof is in the pudding as they say! I have an instructional video on my channel that can get anyone started with some easy steps. It's called 'the fundamentals of......'.....

Try it, i dare you! Lol


#40    aquatus1

aquatus1

    Forum Divinity

  • 18,531 posts
  • Joined:05 Mar 2004
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:02 AM

View PostShamanPunk, on 06 February 2012 - 10:35 AM, said:

It is good to be a skeptic and to always try and use your highest discernment when approaching any of these sort of things as otherwise the person could end up blindly believing just about anything and will suffer unquestionably in the future.

I would agree.  On a more practical level, it will also help defend against other skeptics who want to know about your methods for analysis.

Quote

When i started out i tried many different things like covering the psiwheel(it still worked but not as much because the cover partially blocks the chi that connects you and the object, unless you utilize bi-location of your energy which is way more advanced).

Hmm...that doesn't really sound like you trying to prove yourself wrong.  In fact, it pretty much sounds like your first instinct was to re-affirm the existence of chi, as opposed to trying more experiments to prove that assumption wrong.  You actually go as far as to propose an entirely different system to supposedly circumvent the problem altogether.  

Proving yourself wrong means stripping away the variables.  It doesn't mean adding more and more variables on top anytime you find a weakness.

Quote

I also used to wear a builders facemask for a while whilst eliminating breath etc. But really once i became aware of my chi it totally changed my perspective, it's not one of those new age kinda 'oh i feel this is right' its an actual physical sensation and once under control it will ignite your body.

Now as for the orb phenomena i really had to test it, i would film myself for like 5 mins without doing energy work and there would be little or no orbs(you get the occasional 'fly-by' due to interaction with your thought processes and orbs will manifest upon thought alone and will get bigger and stronger as you become more of an adept so its tough to keep a blank mind). After this i would do another 5 minutes with energy work and the results were staggering. On 'The Merging of Vibration' if you look really closely you will see the orbs literally bombarding the camera in allignment with my energetic movents. These factors were enough for me to check the box as 'confirmed'....

Namaste :)

Anyone can confirm something for themselves.  Anyone can convince themselves of anything.  There is no challenge is finding a "yes" answer if you ignore all the "no" answers.  The real challenge is getting a "yes" because you eliminated all the "no" answers.


#41    ShamanPunk

ShamanPunk

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2012

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:14 AM

View Postaquatus1, on 07 February 2012 - 12:02 AM, said:

Hmm...that doesn't really sound like you trying to prove yourself wrong.  In fact, it pretty much sounds like your first instinct was to re-affirm the existence of chi, as opposed to trying more experiments to prove that assumption wrong.  You actually go as far as to propose an entirely different system to supposedly circumvent the problem altogether

You are right on that one i think and maybe to convince the masses somebody is going to have to really lay it out correctly and come from a pure scientific approach. There are many people that are on the verge of major breakthroughs into the actual power of consciousness. I dont know if you have seen it but there is a vid on youtube with a japanese scientist that has proved that thoughts can affect water molecules. Awesome stuff. Sadly i am a bit too selfish in my time and own progress that i just kinda put some stuff about on forums on psychic phenomen and stuff every now and then to see if i can learn anything new through sharing the progress...


#42    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts
  • Joined:26 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:British Columbia

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:24 AM

View PostShamanPunk, on 07 February 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

You are right on that one i think and maybe to convince the masses somebody is going to have to really lay it out correctly and come from a pure scientific approach. There are many people that are on the verge of major breakthroughs into the actual power of consciousness. I dont know if you have seen it but there is a vid on youtube with a japanese scientist that has proved that thoughts can affect water molecules. Awesome stuff. Sadly i am a bit too selfish in my time and own progress that i just kinda put some stuff about on forums on psychic phenomen and stuff every now and then to see if i can learn anything new through sharing the progress...
As a general rule I would be dubious of anything on youtube as it regards to break through scientific proofs.  I think that would be far from the first place such a thing would be made known.  You tube isnt on par with any peer reviewed journal, anyone can put anything on it.


#43    ShamanPunk

ShamanPunk

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2012

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:07 AM

View Postvitruvian12, on 07 February 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

As a general rule I would be dubious of anything on youtube as it regards to break through scientific proofs.  I think that would be far from the first place such a thing would be made known.  You tube isnt on par with any peer reviewed journal, anyone can put anything on it.

Lol that's what i love about youtube, you get to see your everyday normal people sharing experience for themselves! :)


#44    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 11,756 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:10 AM

View PostShamanPunk, on 07 February 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

You are right on that one i think and maybe to convince the masses somebody is going to have to really lay it out correctly and come from a pure scientific approach. There are many people that are on the verge of major breakthroughs into the actual power of consciousness. I dont know if you have seen it but there is a vid on youtube with a japanese scientist that has proved that thoughts can affect water molecules. Awesome stuff. Sadly i am a bit too selfish in my time and own progress that i just kinda put some stuff about on forums on psychic phenomen and stuff every now and then to see if i can learn anything new through sharing the progress...


It sounds like you want people to be able to do this, and you want people to believe you can ( why else post a video )....

Have you started to call Universities and such to get this out?.......I am not being a smart ****, if I found a special power, and thought I could prove it, I would march straight to the closest University, and TV stations.

( by the way I have read 2 Rahm Dass books )   .....spelling?.....oops

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#45    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts
  • Joined:26 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:British Columbia

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:30 AM

View PostShamanPunk, on 07 February 2012 - 01:07 AM, said:

Lol that's what i love about youtube, you get to see your everyday normal people sharing experience for themselves! :)
Seeing people do interesting things that you may or may not believe is not a good standin for the scientific method





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users