Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make Of This Footage As You Will

ShamanPunk

Apology accepted, don't worry about it. I am, however, still interested in what you plan to do next.

As you correctly surmised before, we do see this sort of thing on a regular basis. What we don't see is the next step. We see people promoting their explanations, but we don't see them making an effort to eliminate other possible explanations.

Ah the 'what next' scenario! It's funny because with each new insight/level of undetstanding comes a shift in the goalposts! Basically i'll lay it out as it has happened for me:

5 years ago = Realise there is a lot of truth to some aspects to conspiracies at the highest level of our 'peers'. Goal= Find out as best i can what is bull and what is plausable.

3 years ago = Realise that beyond and behind all the social control is an effort to distract us all from something else. Goal = research secret societies doctrines, mystery schools and myth/phenomena.

2.5 years ago= See 7 objects in the sky with my very sceptical buddy and then see them change formation several times, finishing up mimmicking the constellation 'the plough'(i think it has another name in the u.s. maybe the great bear). Goal = keep an eye on the skies.

Also 2.5 years ago= Decide after watching many videos on psychic phenomena/abilities that the only way to know the truth is to try and wholeheartedly see if any are real. Goal= Learn about telekinesis/psychokinesis.

One week later= Blown away by the psi wheel. Goal= figure out how it works and show other people that it will work if they just try it.(Still in my goals now).

Also around then= Learning about breathing, stilling the mind and the power of chakric meditation. Goal= learn to feel the chakras in my body and how far outwards the energy can spread out.

Next= Discover the teachings of Drunvalo Melchizidek - 'The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life' and Carlos Castenada 'The Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of knowledge'. Realise that a whole new paradigm has opened up since i removed the bull of conspiracy from my headspace. Goal= Become a Jedi. Lol

2 years ago= discover transendental meditation(astral projection etc...), realise why i keep having strange things happen, bed shaking, bangs in my room, sleep paralysis, seeing shapes of huge people like 'predator' all around when i'm doing energy work. Goal= Dont freak out, remain humble and stay balanced regardless of what may occur.

Lordy i just realised i've been rambling! My goal now is to progress to the highest level, remember who i truely am, be able commune fully with other dimensional beings. And the main on for me is levitation, even though in the whole scheme of things it is pretty insignificant and a bit egoic but thats my end goal for energy work. My shorter term goal at the moment is to find ways of showing people one-on-one just how powerful energy can be and to find more and more uses for the energy(ra emoving energetic parasites from people, manifesting favorable outcomes by increasing my internal energy and following synchronicities etc and also channelling whole beings and letting them walk around in my 'meat suit' - this is one i am ever developing) I'm getting there... no doubt this will seem rather a fanciful set of ideas but heck, it's my truth ;)

Namaste

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShamanPunk

• Sakari

• aquatus1

• vitruvian12

Ah the 'what next' scenario! It's funny because with each new insight/level of undetstanding comes a shift in the goalposts! Basically i'll lay it out as it has happened for me:

5 years ago = Realise there is a lot of truth to some aspects to conspiracies at the highest level of our 'peers'. Goal= Find out as best i can what is bull and what is plausable.

3 years ago = Realise that beyond and behind all the social control is an effort to distract us all from something else. Goal = research secret societies doctrines, mystery schools and myth/phenomena.

2.5 years ago= See 7 objects in the sky with my very sceptical buddy and then see them change formation several times, finishing up mimmicking the constellation 'the plough'(i think it has another name in the u.s. maybe the great bear). Goal = keep an eye on the skies.

Also 2.5 years ago= Decide after watching many videos on psychic phenomena/abilities that the only way to know the truth is to try and wholeheartedly see if any are real. Goal= Learn about telekinesis/psychokinesis.

One week later= Blown away by the psi wheel. Goal= figure out how it works and show other people that it will work if they just try it.(Still in my goals now).

Also around then= Learning about breathing, stilling the mind and the power of chakric meditation. Goal= learn to feel the chakras in my body and how far outwards the energy can spread out.

Next= Discover the teachings of Drunvalo Melchizidek - 'The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life' and Carlos Castenada 'The Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of knowledge'. Realise that a whole new paradigm has opened up since i removed the bull of conspiracy from my headspace. Goal= Become a Jedi. Lol

2 years ago= discover transendental meditation(astral projection etc...), realise why i keep having strange things happen, bed shaking, bangs in my room, sleep paralysis, seeing shapes of huge people like 'predator' all around when i'm doing energy work. Goal= Dont freak out, remain humble and stay balanced regardless of what may occur.

Lordy i just realised i've been rambling! My goal now is to progress to the highest level, remember who i truely am, be able commune fully with other dimensional beings. And the main on for me is levitation, even though in the whole scheme of things it is pretty insignificant and a bit egoic but thats my end goal for energy work. My shorter term goal at the moment is to find ways of showing people one-on-one just how powerful energy can be and to find more and more uses for the energy(ra emoving energetic parasites from people, manifesting favorable outcomes by increasing my internal energy and following synchronicities etc and also channelling whole beings and letting them walk around in my 'meat suit' - this is one i am ever developing) I'm getting there... no doubt this will seem rather a fanciful set of ideas but heck, it's my truth ;)

Namaste

I'm glad you are looking passed the little things. Go big or go home. I don't think it's fanciful. Some of the things you are looking for are definantly obtainable.

Namaste

That is certainly ambitious. I would not call levitation insignificant, or even egotistic, considering that it would be something no one else has been able to accomplish yet. That said, I do think your short-term goal is a bit more realistic.

At that point, however, you are going to encounter two reactions: either people will believe you unquestionably, or people will be skeptical. What you do with the first group is up to you, though I would submit that the opportunity to learn anything from them is minimal. The simple fact of reality is that without challenge, there is no growth.

Your best hope for improvement are the skeptics. The question, then, is what you will need to do to show your claim to be valid and credible. Skeptics, generally, work by attempting to determine how many different variable could affect a given outcome. In order to convince a skeptic, you have to show them that you have eliminated as many of those variables as possible. The easiest way to do this is to find any way in which you could be wrong, and try to prove to yourself that you are.

The more often you try to prove yourself wrong, and fail, the stronger your argument becomes. You have quite likely already proven to yourself that you are right; the big question is this: How much effort have you put into proving to yourself that you are wrong?

I saw this topic a while back, and steered clear.....When I saw 2 people you follow, I have to ask......Have you looked into either of them?

I do not want to change the topic, but you are following a known fraud ( or two ).....

1 example....

In my book Beyond 2012, I sought to separate fact from rumor in regard to the end of the Long Count Calendar of the Classical Maya. Watching Melchizidek's production, I found a number of factual anomalies and points to question. These are enumerated below, and below that, I offer my review of The Serpent of Light, which was similarly riddled with inaccuracies and seeming exaggerations.

1 example....

The Maya of Eternal Time

1. Melchizidek quotes from the recent book, The Chaos Point, without mentioning its author, Ervin Laszlo.

2. The Aztec Sunstone is not the Mayan calendar; he connects it to the Precession of the Equinoxes, but this is meaningless -- precession may be on the outer dots according to Professor Gordon Brotherston, but not where Melchizidek said.

3. The waffle about Fibonacci didn't connect to evolution or 2012 -- he must have been thinking of Smelyakov's Auric Time Scale, but didn't know enough to make sense.

4. The precession cycle does not have an apogee and perigee -- these are the nearest and furthest parts of an elliptical orbit.

5. If comet Holmes is the Blue Star, why haven't the ceremonies ceased as predicted in the rest of the prophecy? (My friend lived on Hopi reservation last year and witnessed a ceremony in a kiva).

6. Cayce predictions -- there are many errors, not just one. Many sites list them, for example, Fortean Times.

7. He implies that the Maya tracked Milankovitch cycles, but there is no evidence for this.

8. If the stars are not visible at night, this does NOT mean we have all gone blind . . . what about clouds, fog, smoke, volcanic ash??

9. Don Alejandro originally said 60-70 hours of darkness, not 30!

10. Why would Don Alejandro speak of Pachamama, when this is a Peruvian term?

11. He also paraphrased one of my favorite McKenna quotes, (comparing birth side-effects with Earth changes) but of course, he failed to mention its source, as he fails to mention any of his sources, thus impressing the impressionable..........

http://www.disclose....ion-t29948.html

I admit it, I read and enjoyed the first six or seven books Castaneda published. Until I actually began to study shamanism on my own, largely due to his books, I even believed the first one, The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge, was a valid -- if idiosyncratic -- anthropological study. He went to great lengths to make it appear to be well-researched and academic, not to mention that it was done under the supervision of the UCLA anthropology department and published by the University of California Press.

By the time I read the other books, it was already common knowledge that the books were fiction, despite Castaneda's claims and the decision of Simon & Schuster to publish them as non-fiction (which they still do). Their veracity had been discredited, but millions of people still looked at the books (and their author) as authentic Yaqui spirituality.

Castaneda dropped out of public sight in the early seventies, largely due to a letter to the NY Times from Joyce Carol Oates (1972) in which she "expressed bewilderment that a reviewer had accepted Castaneda's books as nonfiction." The following year, Time magazine published an expose on some factual lies he had told in his books.

http://integral-opti...-castaneda.html

As you know, I could go on with this, but I shall stop here......I just don't understand how people can follow known frauds.

Edited by Sakari

Jeez man, way to really rub it in there that the people he was following are frauds... I feel like you could've been a bit more sensitive

the video with the asian chi guy, all of it seemed cool..except for the final bit of the clip.he has a glass bottle filled with liquid, and he uses his palm to knock the bottom off...everyone can do this..lol..most effective with a standard "vodka cruiser" bottle, but possible with any such glass bottle..cool party trick.

Jeez man, way to really rub it in there that the people he was following are frauds... I feel like you could've been a bit more sensitive

I am not rubbing anything in, I was asking if he is aware of this....

He may not be, or he may not care, or may not believe it...Either of those scenarios are fine, I was just asking if he new.

I am not rubbing anything in, I was asking if he is aware of this....

He may not be, or he may not care, or may not believe it...Either of those scenarios are fine, I was just asking if he new.

Lol yes i am aware of the claims regarding these peoples' authenticity but really i'm not looking to any single person for my answers, i have also read and studied practises from many different religions also from taoism, the vedas, gnosticism, christianity etc.... you study, seperate the social dialogue and extract the couple of drops of gold from it. The Melchizidek teachings helped me form and understand the Merkabah and get my head around dimensional and vibrational awareness and Carlos has helped me to utilize the power of the abdominal region in energy work and also helped me with being able to 'see' and he is spot on.

It's all good, i have accepted that these concepts and realities are just way beyond usual and reasonable physics in the common understanding of them but one you find your truth nothing can take that away. This **** changed my life to an infinitley positive degree :)

The more often you try to prove yourself wrong, and fail, the stronger your argument becomes. You have quite likely already proven to yourself that you are right; the big question is this: How much effort have you put into proving to yourself that you are wrong?

It is good to be a skeptic and to always try and use your highest discernment when approaching any of these sort of things as otherwise the person could end up blindly believing just about anything and will suffer unquestionably in the future. When i started out i tried many different things like covering the psiwheel(it still worked but not as much because the cover partially blocks the chi that connects you and the object, unless you utilize bi-location of your energy which is way more advanced). I also used to wear a builders facemask for a while whilst eliminating breath etc. But really once i became aware of my chi it totally changed my perspective, it's not one of those new age kinda 'oh i feel this is right' its an actual physical sensation and once under control it will ignite your body.

Now as for the orb phenomena i really had to test it, i would film myself for like 5 mins without doing energy work and there would be little or no orbs(you get the occasional 'fly-by' due to interaction with your thought processes and orbs will manifest upon thought alone and will get bigger and stronger as you become more of an adept so its tough to keep a blank mind). After this i would do another 5 minutes with energy work and the results were staggering. On 'The Merging of Vibration' if you look really closely you will see the orbs literally bombarding the camera in allignment with my energetic movents. These factors were enough for me to check the box as 'confirmed'....

Namaste :)

It is good to be a skeptic and to always try and use your highest discernment when approaching any of these sort of things as otherwise the person could end up blindly believing just about anything and will suffer unquestionably in the future. When i started out i tried many different things like covering the psiwheel(it still worked but not as much because the cover partially blocks the chi that connects you and the object, unless you utilize bi-location of your energy which is way more advanced). I also used to wear a builders facemask for a while whilst eliminating breath etc. But really once i became aware of my chi it totally changed my perspective, it's not one of those new age kinda 'oh i feel this is right' its an actual physical sensation and once under control it will ignite your body.

Now as for the orb phenomena i really had to test it, i would film myself for like 5 mins without doing energy work and there would be little or no orbs(you get the occasional 'fly-by' due to interaction with your thought processes and orbs will manifest upon thought alone and will get bigger and stronger as you become more of an adept so its tough to keep a blank mind). After this i would do another 5 minutes with energy work and the results were staggering. On 'The Merging of Vibration' if you look really closely you will see the orbs literally bombarding the camera in allignment with my energetic movents. These factors were enough for me to check the box as 'confirmed'....

Dont you see that the "orbs" could simply be dust riding the air currents youve created by waving your arms? They would move in the direction you push them. The videos I saw seem to be taken in conditions that are perfect for changing dust and insects into magical orbs. Have you tried to change the lighting conditions at all to eliminate the obvious dust you are capturing or do you rely on the dim room and strong beam of light to enhance the dust on video?

Dont you see that the "orbs" could simply be dust riding the air currents youve created by waving your arms? They would move in the direction you push them. The videos I saw seem to be taken in conditions that are perfect for changing dust and insects into magical orbs. Have you tried to change the lighting conditions at all to eliminate the obvious dust you are capturing or do you rely on the dim room and strong beam of light to enhance the dust on video?

I thought they were dust at first but i was guided to test it out a little further. In the passage you quoted i said that i tried a couple of different scenarios to test the amount of activity and it worked amazingly well for me and i dont need to do t'ai chi to manifest them, i can do it sitting down in a meditative state.

With as much humility as i can muster all i can advise you is that i am not the slightest bit confused or deluded over the matter of whats real and whats not, i know and practise my art daily and am not in need of peoples confirmation on this one. My intent when creating this thread is to provide certain people with the confidence that their hard work will pay off and also to help open up some other peoples' way of thinking from their linear perspective.

Good luck to you in your pursuit for your truth :)

I thought they were dust at first but i was guided to test it out a little further. In the passage you quoted i said that i tried a couple of different scenarios to test the amount of activity and it worked amazingly well for me and i dont need to do t'ai chi to manifest them, i can do it sitting down in a meditative state.

With as much humility as i can muster all i can advise you is that i am not the slightest bit confused or deluded over the matter of whats real and whats not, i know and practise my art daily and am not in need of peoples confirmation on this one. My intent when creating this thread is to provide certain people with the confidence that their hard work will pay off and also to help open up some other peoples' way of thinking from their linear perspective.

Good luck to you in your pursuit for your truth :)

Have you tried meditating on not creating orbs to see if they were still there? You seem to use some creative reasoning to explain why the orbs appear during your movments and also when you dont do them.

I'm not sure how Sakari was being insensitive? That was an awesome post, stating just facts as he's researched them.

Have you tried meditating on not creating orbs to see if they were still there? You seem to use some creative reasoning to explain why the orbs appear during your movments and also when you dont do them.

Yes indeed i have! I had to after i noticed some light anomalies when just using the light on the phones camera and needed to eliminate other reasoning. They appear when you have a conscious connection that kinda locks on to a target and if that connection is strong enough they will show up. I am quite used to them and what's going on for them to appear, it is pretty much guaranteed to happen when i do a really strong move, be it an internal energy circuit, field manipulation, a chi ball or a bilocation of energy. I have also tried to remain 'thoughtless' for an amount of time and the difference has been big. It's axtually quite hard to film something and not think about it so i try and focus in the opposite direction of the target object.

And the amazing thing is that anybody can do it and will get results a fair bit but it is with the discipline of a clear and clean mind, breath from the stomach and connect within the minds eye(reasearch 'the pineal gland' and how to decalicify it because this is your third eye!).

I know the stuff i am coming out with is kinda out there but the proof is in the pudding as they say! I have an instructional video on my channel that can get anyone started with some easy steps. It's called 'the fundamentals of......'.....

Try it, i dare you! Lol

It is good to be a skeptic and to always try and use your highest discernment when approaching any of these sort of things as otherwise the person could end up blindly believing just about anything and will suffer unquestionably in the future.

I would agree. On a more practical level, it will also help defend against other skeptics who want to know about your methods for analysis.

When i started out i tried many different things like covering the psiwheel(it still worked but not as much because the cover partially blocks the chi that connects you and the object, unless you utilize bi-location of your energy which is way more advanced).

Hmm...that doesn't really sound like you trying to prove yourself wrong. In fact, it pretty much sounds like your first instinct was to re-affirm the existence of chi, as opposed to trying more experiments to prove that assumption wrong. You actually go as far as to propose an entirely different system to supposedly circumvent the problem altogether.

Proving yourself wrong means stripping away the variables. It doesn't mean adding more and more variables on top anytime you find a weakness.

I also used to wear a builders facemask for a while whilst eliminating breath etc. But really once i became aware of my chi it totally changed my perspective, it's not one of those new age kinda 'oh i feel this is right' its an actual physical sensation and once under control it will ignite your body.

Anyone can confirm something for themselves. Anyone can convince themselves of anything. There is no challenge is finding a "yes" answer if you ignore all the "no" answers. The real challenge is getting a "yes" because you eliminated all the "no" answers.

Hmm...that doesn't really sound like you trying to prove yourself wrong. In fact, it pretty much sounds like your first instinct was to re-affirm the existence of chi, as opposed to trying more experiments to prove that assumption wrong. You actually go as far as to propose an entirely different system to supposedly circumvent the problem altogether

You are right on that one i think and maybe to convince the masses somebody is going to have to really lay it out correctly and come from a pure scientific approach. There are many people that are on the verge of major breakthroughs into the actual power of consciousness. I dont know if you have seen it but there is a vid on youtube with a japanese scientist that has proved that thoughts can affect water molecules. Awesome stuff. Sadly i am a bit too selfish in my time and own progress that i just kinda put some stuff about on forums on psychic phenomen and stuff every now and then to see if i can learn anything new through sharing the progress...

You are right on that one i think and maybe to convince the masses somebody is going to have to really lay it out correctly and come from a pure scientific approach. There are many people that are on the verge of major breakthroughs into the actual power of consciousness. I dont know if you have seen it but there is a vid on youtube with a japanese scientist that has proved that thoughts can affect water molecules. Awesome stuff. Sadly i am a bit too selfish in my time and own progress that i just kinda put some stuff about on forums on psychic phenomen and stuff every now and then to see if i can learn anything new through sharing the progress...

As a general rule I would be dubious of anything on youtube as it regards to break through scientific proofs. I think that would be far from the first place such a thing would be made known. You tube isnt on par with any peer reviewed journal, anyone can put anything on it.

As a general rule I would be dubious of anything on youtube as it regards to break through scientific proofs. I think that would be far from the first place such a thing would be made known. You tube isnt on par with any peer reviewed journal, anyone can put anything on it.

Lol that's what i love about youtube, you get to see your everyday normal people sharing experience for themselves! :)

It sounds like you want people to be able to do this, and you want people to believe you can ( why else post a video )....

Have you started to call Universities and such to get this out?.......I am not being a smart ****, if I found a special power, and thought I could prove it, I would march straight to the closest University, and TV stations.

( by the way I have read 2 Rahm Dass books ) .....spelling?.....oops

Lol that's what i love about youtube, you get to see your everyday normal people sharing experience for themselves! :)

Seeing people do interesting things that you may or may not believe is not a good standin for the scientific method

I dont know if you have seen it but there is a vid on youtube with a japanese scientist that has proved that thoughts can affect water molecules. Awesome stuff.

I wouldn't recommend using that example in regards to proper scientific support.

It sounds like you want people to be able to do this, and you want people to believe you can ( why else post a video )....

Have you started to call Universities and such to get this out?.......I am not being a smart ****, if I found a special power, and thought I could prove it, I would march straight to the closest University, and TV stations.

( by the way I have read 2 Rahm Dass books ) .....spelling?.....oops

I guess i want people to be inspired to look a little deeper, i know my role and i'm just not that guy. I can see that path already and it would just cause me frustration! Most of the process of the road to becoming an adept in the arts of the light has to be sought by the inquiring individual and it has to have sufficient challenge of character for them to unravel the layers and layers of their own psyche and thought structure. It's like re-learning what the human vessel is actually capable of and the possibilities are infinite!

I'll check out Rahm Dass actually, always need more input....

I guess i want people to be inspired to look a little deeper, i know my role and i'm just not that guy. I can see that path already and it would just cause me frustration! Most of the process of the road to becoming an adept in the arts of the light has to be sought by the inquiring individual and it has to have sufficient challenge of character for them to unravel the layers and layers of their own psyche and thought structure. It's like re-learning what the human vessel is actually capable of and the possibilities are infinite!

I'll check out Rahm Dass actually, always need more input....

His books were not bad.....I am agnostic ( not sure what to believe ) and have been more keen to Budhism, until I started reading Ram Dass ( there is the proper spelling ).....Interesting indeed.

Now I do want to ask, why is that you think if Chi is possible, it has not, and can not be proven, but sure can be shown as fake?

And again, take no offense, I am just disgussing this ( I did lead you to Ram Dass :) )

These two videos as a example :

Now I do want to ask, why is that you think if Chi is possible, it has not, and can not be proven, but sure can be shown as fake?

There are ways to learn to feel chi, ki, parana, energy or whatever name anyone chooses for it. I have seen those vids before but i cant answer for those people or anyone else the question of the authenticity of the claimed existence of chi, i can only say that is such a subtle energy that you need to teach yourself how to become sensitive to it, it's not a hope or faith that you have chi, it is a harnessable and maliable energy.

I guess i want people to be inspired to look a little deeper, i know my role and i'm just not that guy. I can see that path already and it would just cause me frustration!

And...that is a shame. And, unfortunately, it is merely another tally mark on the wall.

As you deduced from my somewhat cynical "Then what?" at the beginning of this thread...we have indeed seen this exact pattern, over and over and over agin.