Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dimension of Spirit World

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1    Aureus

Aureus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

• "God heals"

-archangel raphael

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:49 AM

I believe that there are dimensions, level and portals of the worlds.
The physical world is a material thing, thus, the world is inhibited by physical bodies (human, plants and animals).
Likewise, spiritual world is inhibited by spirits (elementals, human spirits, evil spirits, angels, higher spirits, spirits of the pasts and future). And they have levels too - like levels of man in a material sense.

Some say that when they dream they see strange things, well my view to that is our spirits travel in different areas in certain levels. Dreaming of the past, unknown people, mysterious creatures and all that.

As I have studied through my own experiences, there is what we call elementary level, the world where inhibited my elemental creatures. These creatures are made solely by one element. (ie. gnomes: made of earth spirit, sylphs by air, nymphs by water, salamander by fire etc.)

Furthermore, there are higher ranks of spirits like angels and demons, the physical counterpart of light and darkness, or balancer in a human's mind. The highest rank that was probably perceived is the Creator or the Higher being popularly  known as GOD.

I just can't imagine how many level it is if we include the extraterrestrial beings? How many steps in a ladder should we take in order to know these things? How can we maximize the 100% of these mind? But something's for sure I have confirmed these things by my own experiences. All I need is a code in order decode a mystery, for me to identify what is the differences of these things. A key that could answer the unresolved mysteries of humankind.How many dimensions and where are the portals? Find the key for us to enter the portals...

God only knows..

Edited by Aureus, 13 January 2012 - 05:52 AM.

Archangel Raphael

#2    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:19 PM

View PostAureus, on 13 January 2012 - 05:49 AM, said:

The physical world is a material thing, thus, the world is inhibited by physical bodies (human, plants and animals).
Likewise, spiritual world is inhibited by spirits (elementals, human spirits, evil spirits, angels, higher spirits, spirits of the pasts and future). And they have levels too - like levels of man in a material sense.

Some say that when they dream they see strange things, well my view to that is our spirits travel in different areas in certain levels. Dreaming of the past, unknown people, mysterious creatures and all that.

As I have studied through my own experiences, there is what we call elementary level, the world where inhibited my elemental creatures. These creatures are made solely by one element. (ie. gnomes: made of earth spirit, sylphs by air, nymphs by water, salamander by fire etc.)

Furthermore, there are higher ranks of spirits like angels and demons, the physical counterpart of light and darkness, or balancer in a human's mind. The highest rank that was probably perceived is the Creator or the Higher being popularly  known as GOD.

I just can't imagine how many level it is if we include the extraterrestrial beings? How many steps in a ladder should we take in order to know these things? How can we maximize the 100% of these mind? But something's for sure I have confirmed these things by my own experiences. All I need is a code in order decode a mystery, for me to identify what is the differences of these things. A key that could answer the unresolved mysteries of humankind.How many dimensions and where are the portals? Find the key for us to enter the portals...

God only knows..

yes i agree.. how many dimensions truly.. i dont know how we could answer that question and be confident.  we can just keep an open mind and continue to share information and maybe able to close more gaps.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

#3    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:16 AM

These very same spirits inhabit our world, our dimension but on a level beyond our human perceptions and I believe they can make themselves or their presence known if they so desired.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#4    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:51 AM

View Postdside, on 10 March 2012 - 01:16 AM, said:

These very same spirits inhabit our world, our dimension but on a level beyond our human perceptions and I believe they can make themselves or their presence known if they so desired.

I agree.. we change dimensions when we are in spirit so i would not doubt that any other being couldnt do the same.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

#5    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:55 AM

Yes many places, but be careful in applying rules, levels, dogmas.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#6    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:02 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 11 March 2012 - 03:55 AM, said:

Yes many places, but be careful in applying rules, levels, dogmas.

Its that attitude that opens the wrong doors. There are rules, levels, and dogmas. There are good and negatives spirits at work in our world, the negative spirits are deceptive and subversive.

These spirits will lie and misguide, or recruit peoples to these purposes.

Edited by dside, 11 March 2012 - 09:04 PM.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#7    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:54 PM

View Postdside, on 11 March 2012 - 09:02 PM, said:

Its that attitude that opens the wrong doors. There are rules, levels, and dogmas. There are good and negatives spirits at work in our world, the negative spirits are deceptive and subversive.

These spirits will lie and misguide, or recruit peoples to these purposes.
There are no "doors" to be open. People are negative, dogmatic, deceptive, and evil enough and bring it with them. Human baggage is very far reaching and being made in the image of the creator we have plenty of power to create our own demons and hells. Fear is the root of all negative things.... Guess where the fear starts? Yup inside of us. you would do well to remember the lesson of Annikan skywalker. Just a movie but with a profound truth. Annikans fear of loss created the demon darth vader. Fear/evil exists inside of us, and we like to pass the blame to some forign entity instead of looking within. There are no diabolical spiritual forces. I have seen it and conquered said "demons" . Now that does not mean there are not some lost souls out there both living and dead, but this is more like mental illness.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#8    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:01 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 13 March 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

There are no "doors" to be open. People are negative, dogmatic, deceptive, and evil enough and bring it with them. Human baggage is very far reaching and being made in the image of the creator we have plenty of power to create our own demons and hells. Fear is the root of all negative things.... Guess where the fear starts? Yup inside of us. you would do well to remember the lesson of Annikan skywalker. Just a movie but with a profound truth. Annikans fear of loss created the demon darth vader. Fear/evil exists inside of us, and we like to pass the blame to some forign entity instead of looking within. There are no diabolical spiritual forces. I have seen it and conquered said "demons" . Now that does not mean there are not some lost souls out there both living and dead, but this is more like mental illness.

Well, there is a great deal of subjectivism between our views. I sure do not view your's as authorative. You have your spiritual experiences and I have mine. But you aint going to be much help to someone that requires cleansings and exorcisms. Your demons are internalized and psychological, I also believe in internalized and psychological demons but also demons that are on an all out war to overthrow faith and sow confusion and increase disbelief even to the point of recruiting misguided people to assist in re-enforcing these convictions. Because of my personal experiences someone like you can never convince me otherwise, as it is forever seared into my conscience and memory.

Without telling my history, I may have dabbled in the wrong things, what I encountered had a very foul odor (like burnt/burning excrement) and an inhuman appearance. That's all I am going to say atm.

#9    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,567 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:24 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 13 March 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

Seeker,

That reply is amazing....I could not agree more.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#10    Emin

Emin

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:34 PM

View PostAureus, on 13 January 2012 - 05:49 AM, said:

God only knows..

What you know already is impressive enough, it is in fact quite familiar to my previous beliefs, if you look further for your answers and contemplate it even deeper you'll see that you will in fact find further answers that can provide more intricate answers and learnings from which you can apply to your current learnings.

I am an Emin of truth!

#11    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:11 AM

View Postdside, on 14 March 2012 - 07:01 AM, said:

Well, there is a great deal of subjectivism between our views. I sure do not view your's as authorative. You have your spiritual experiences and I have mine. But you aint going to be much help to someone that requires cleansings and exorcisms. Your demons are internalized and psychological, I also believe in internalized and psychological demons but also demons that are on an all out war to overthrow faith and sow confusion and increase disbelief even to the point of recruiting misguided people to assist in re-enforcing these convictions. Because of my personal experiences someone like you can never convince me otherwise, as it is forever seared into my conscience and memory.

Without telling my history, I may have dabbled in the wrong things, what I encountered had a very foul odor (like burnt/burning excrement) and an inhuman appearance. That's all I am going to say atm.
Our manifestations can be that real desid.  I dont doubt you a bit, i have done physical battle with them. I'm not trying to convince you persay.., im trying to balance the affect you may have on others. I'm again fighting another demon you might say. Propagation of fear is what I choose to combat.

Fear is your demon and the more you continue to feed it, the more power it will have.

I have a good friend just like you actually. In these very same discussion she shocked me one day by saying.

"For all the times I have said demons do not have power over me, I sure give them a lot if power dont I."

I nearly jumped out of my seat. "YES!!!"

You are Christian right? Why not just know hand have faith that you carry the light if Christ with you and no demons can stand the presence of the light. If you have this faith, watch how they will cower before you. If your faith is strong you should be absent of fear. Demons will be no more problems than nats. Or better yet a reminder when your faith is weak.

Good luck desid,,,, have faith brother.

Bruce Lee-

#12    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:19 AM

View PostSakari, on 14 March 2012 - 07:24 AM, said:

Seeker,

That reply is amazing....I could not agree more.
Yeah!!!

I still believe in spirits though ;)

Bruce Lee-

#13    A Shadow

A Shadow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:04 AM

View PostSeeker79 said:

Was Anakin not influenced by Sidious into becoming Vader? Does Darth Sidious not count as a foreign entity or a diabolical spiritual force manipulating Anakin? Sorry the nerd in me had to reply as such.  :P

#14    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 15 March 2012 - 06:11 AM, said:

Our manifestations can be that real desid.  I dont doubt you a bit, i have done physical battle with them. I'm not trying to convince you persay.., im trying to balance the affect you may have on others. I'm again fighting another demon you might say. Propagation of fear is what I choose to combat.

Fear is your demon and the more you continue to feed it, the more power it will have.

I have a good friend just like you actually. In these very same discussion she shocked me one day by saying.

"For all the times I have said demons do not have power over me, I sure give them a lot if power dont I."

I nearly jumped out of my seat. "YES!!!"

You are Christian right? Why not just know hand have faith that you carry the light if Christ with you and no demons can stand the presence of the light. If you have this faith, watch how they will cower before you. If your faith is strong you should be absent of fear. Demons will be no more problems than nats. Or better yet a reminder when your faith is weak.

Good luck desid,,,, have faith brother.

But this isnt any propagation of fear going on... from my own personal experiences, demons are a reality. Not some imaginary fear carried over from our ancestors nor a deeply rooted psychological problem. I dont discount the latter as a possible cause.

And I wonder how many people in this world maybe suffering from demonic oppression and suffer unnecessarily.

Demons feed our fears not feed off our fears in that they may have directly influenced them.

Thanks for the kind words, Seeker79.

Edited by dside, 15 March 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#15    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

• I can see it in their eyes, they've already died.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:39 AM

So when we die do we go in to the 'spirit realm'?

The internet is a series of tubes, and those tubes are full of cats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users