Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The monster on top of the utility box

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:02 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts</strong>
Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts
Amazing Experiences: On December 5, 2011, I received a call from Jinicah Thompson. Code 096. Jinicah tells me that while driving his big rig (called Rolling Thunder) on Hwy 40 in New Mexico he came across a coyote in the middle of the road. He tried to serve to avoid hitting it, but went right through the coyote as if it was air. There was no sound of impact. He pulled 'Rolling Thunder' over and discovered no marks of impact, no skin, hair or blood on his bumpers. Jinicah continued on his way and he comes across the same coyote in the middle of the road. The coyote looks up at him while he is driving his big rig and leaps towards the driver's window and completely vanishes in front of Jinicah's eyes. Jinicah's question to me: "What do you think that was? Was that some kind of demon or can animals be ghosts?"

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users