Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Please Decode?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 08:33 PM

Folks.... please pardon my ignorance on this one. I tried several times reading this and still find much of it a blur.

Does it make sense to any of you. I know that there are a few with a little more brains than I in this feild. Proly a lot more. But it sounds intresting, yet I can't grasp it right now.

Is there a lamens term for what they are saying?

http://www.paranormalnews.com/article.asp?...p?ArticleID=511

again... pardon the ignorance. smile.gif                                                

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#2    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 08:55 PM

Huh?

Well they lost me a few paragraphs in....

huh.gif                                                

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. – Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. – Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. – Minquass

#3    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 08:57 PM

LOL    I agree LB, not the easiest thing to read. Mind you I caught some of the general Idea, but.... lost the rest of it.

Anyone else take a gander? wink.gif                                                

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#4    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 10:08 PM

It kind of sounds like the Author is refuring to a Morphic resonance field.
but I think he should have been a lawyer .

My head hurts wacko.gif                                                

#5    crosis

crosis

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 12:27 AM

eek7.gif                                                

Bristol society for paranormal research and investigations      Click here

#6    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 28 January 2003 - 08:48 AM

wacko.gif  blink.gif I agree with Kismit....... my head hurts                                                

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#7    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 12:37 PM

The problem that I found with the site is that the person that did it has took some information from the URL underneath and put it on their page.

It seems to go on about how far away you can be from each other and still have ESP work. It also goes on about the time it takes for it to work.

Click Here

The link above takes you to the report that the information on the site was taken from.

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
— David Gemmell

#8    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 29 January 2003 - 11:48 PM

for one, it refers to some materials that are not present on that page- several charts are missing that would clarify a lot of the puzzling segments.  

btw, i only read about 1/15th of the way down and quickly lost interest.  kind of tough to buy their main assertion that we are part of a binary star system but can't see the star anymore smile.gif                                                

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#9    SPAC3MAN

SPAC3MAN

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 11:43 PM

i got it!  Its Nibiro. = the ancient prophecy of a certain giant that travels far & wide in space and time.  Its been written  by  the oldest civilazation(Mayans,incas) . Scientist have recently confirmed that it is in fact the planet NIBIRO- the brown star. the wondering 12 planet.  its hard to explain in words- But its already been traced in the data base last november it appeared entering our solar system- in December the astonomers admmits that ther is a giant coming.... but refuse to go public about it.   JANUARY 2003- they have to come up with a complete report on the certain object- space convention 7/8/9/10/2003 (not sure with the exact date -sometime b4 jan.15) they can estimate the distance but failed to analyze the speed & the size of the object.   This star, planet, or something= scientist believed the this is reason why we are experiencing EL nino - & other weird phenomenon -it gets worst & worst as it gets closer. It already left a trail of distraction, on a recent suprnova explosion  (november pictures release by the Hubble)  WEOW!  im tired, its long (please excuse if i mispelled some words) I'll just do this in math its much more eassier. ===

--- DECEMBER CALCULATIONS ----

HD 47536 b
M.sini: 4.96 MJ (for Mstar = 1.1 Msun)  
9.67 MJ (for Mstar = 3 Msun)
Semi-major axis: 1.61 AU (for Mstar = 1.1 Msun)  
2.25 AU (for Mstar = 3 Msun)  
Orbital period: 712.13 ± 0.31 d.  

Eccentricity: 0.20 ± 0.08  
Omega (deg): 260.8 ± 23.7
T_peri (JD-2450000): 1599.36 ± 21.50  
Inclination: -  

Distance: 123 pc
Spectral type: KO III
Apparent magnitude: B = 6.448 V = 5.261
Coordinates (2000):     RA = 06 37 47.6189       DEC = -32 20 23.045
Metallicity: [Fe/H] =

Mass (M_sun): M = 1.1 to 3

(this just a partial calculations due to the poor data analysis, this of cors incomplete bcos of the objects massive & ellusive mass)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

--- JANUARY 2003 ----

Detection method: Transit (confirmation by Radial Velocity)
Basic data: Name: OGLE-TR-56 b
M.sini: 0.9 ± 0.3 MJ
Radius: 1.30 ± 0.15 RJ
Semi-major axis: 0.0225
Orbital period: 1.21190 ± 0.00001 d.
Eccentricity: -
Omega (deg): -
T_peri (JD-2450000): 52072.185 ± 0.003  
Inclination: 86 ± 2 deg  

BROWN T., 2003
Distant planet is the hottest yet.
Nature, 421, 488

ASSELOV D., 2003
(New Transiting Extrasolar Giant Planet.)

ph34r.gif                                                  

#10    Phantom

Phantom

Psychic Spy

• 1,879 posts

• Bad Ass Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 06 March 2003 - 06:12 PM

huh.gif

You're wrong, you can't get checkmated at Monopoly...                                                  

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability..." - Agent Smith
"Apfelschnaps, it's more than skindeep" - Kismit
"OK, don't quote me anymore..." - Mentalcase

#11    Phantom

Phantom

Psychic Spy

• 1,879 posts

• Bad Ass Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 06 March 2003 - 06:15 PM

But really Spaceman... you lost me in your enthusiasm... wink.gif
You mathematic genius, you....

So, what are we in for, in  your opinion?   mellow.gif                                                    

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability..." - Agent Smith
"Apfelschnaps, it's more than skindeep" - Kismit
"OK, don't quote me anymore..." - Mentalcase

#12    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 07:13 PM

Spaceman,
The Mayans and Incas are not the oldest civilization, and even if they were, it would still be irrelevant in whether or not Nibiru is real. You said scientists have recently confirmed Nibiru, but refuse to go public with it? How convenient rolleyes.gif  
And how would you know, if it isn’t public?

You stated: “It already left a trail of distraction, on a recent suprnova explosion (november pictures release by the Hubble)”
Supernovae is a stage a huge star with heavy elements goes through before it becomes either a neutron star or a black hole. Are you suggesting that the trail of destruction caused by a supernova was actually left by Nibiru?

Now it is widely believed that there could be a 10th planet beyond Pluto, and that this planet would be larger than Jupiter, but lets not blow this out of proportion.

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#13    Guest_re_*

Guest_re_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2003 - 10:33 PM

dude! whhahahaha!!!   its the red dwarf they hav been suspecting about it - not going public it means  the word "NIBIRO" itself. but hey u seem to be "well informed" go ahead why dont ya'!

EY yo! PHANTOM no im not a prodigy in math. but i know to count 1,2,3.  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  blink.gif  ph34r.gif                                                  

#14    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 04:48 AM

Spaceman,
I'm quite confused by your post. If you're suggesting Nibiru(or whatever you want to call it) is a red dwarf, then how could it leave "a trail of distraction, on a recent suprnova explosion?"                                                  

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#15    j6p

j6p

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 08 March 2003 - 05:23 PM

Well, I've analized it carefully and my conclusions are as follows:

#1- You can take that entire article with all its intricacies and deep solutions. Take all the calculations and theories add about $.50 and you can buy a cup of coffee.

#2- The solution is, as we all know, "42".                                                  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users