Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Obama as Manchurian Candidate?

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#226    RightInTheStatisticals

RightInTheStatisticals

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

• Do, or do not, there is no try. ~ A little green alien

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:31 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 15 March 2012 - 01:41 PM, said:

yes I dismiss your appeal to the ether, and I dismiss your appeal to your own authority. (again).

the videos on page 14, post 209 respond to the issues of optimization and ocr.

And yet you expect us to except your apparent expertise and knowledge. You have made both fallacies you are claiming about ChrLzs post numerous times thoughout this thread.

I think this will sum things up nicely:

WE GET IT. HE'S BLACK.
He is the Other.
He is the personification of all your fears.
He is the Dark Knight.
He has come to fulfill the vile prophecies you know that are to come true.
Every little thing about him, his past, his potential future, all lead you to believe what you truly know he is.

Edited by RightInTheStatisticals, 15 March 2012 - 06:37 PM.

#227    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,330 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 15 March 2012 - 01:41 PM, said:

yes I dismiss your appeal to the ether, and I dismiss your appeal to your own authority. (again).

the videos on page 14, post 209 respond to the issues of optimization and ocr.
Yes, those videos repeat the same ignorant and uninformed errors you are parroting.  Besides which, arguing by video is lame. (and seems to be a speciality of some..)

Anyway, I'm sure 'sheriff arpaio' will rescue you!!  Let us know how that one pans out, mmkay?  If not, bring back Orly Taitz!

In fact, let us know when anyone with a clue takes up the cause.

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#228    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:24 AM

View PostChrlzs, on 15 March 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

Silvergun, way back here:

ChrLz posts lots of hints..

My bad. I didn't read the entire thread.

I admit that I don't know how all the functions explained in the videos Little Fish posted are meant to work. That's I why I stated that "if" the information presented in those videos are accurate and legitimate then it would seem to put Obama's long form birth certificate in doubt.

If it can all be reasonably explained though, then there is no cause for concern.

Edited by Silvergun Superman, 16 March 2012 - 03:24 AM.

#229    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,330 posts

when it IS worthless...

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:50 AM

To be absolutely fair..  I think the techniques used by Adobe in their ocr-readable, layered and over-compressed PDF's are very poorly implemented.  The choice of this type of PDF was, imo, a lousy one.

However (said with evil grin..)......

1. If that is the standard way Hawaii issues these documents, I guess it is quite appropriate that they didn't use a higher quality method just coz he's the pres..

2. Is it just me, or does it sometimes appear that the authorities are just playing a bit of a game in order to egg on the more ill-informed conspiracy theorists?  Ie, perhaps they deliberately offer up 'controversial' documents that have attributes that the ignorant will think are significant in order that they are embarrassed later..

Nah.  Surely not.  It's not satisfying in any way whatsoever to watch people like Orly Taitz be revealed for what they are..   :unsure2: :blush:

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#230    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,426 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:22 AM

I admit I haven't read all the posts in this thread (though quite a few I have) but for those who believe there are no conspiracies whatsoever I would recommend the book, "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" by Gary Allen (with Larry Abraham). It's an old book (1972), so I don't know if it's still in print or not...

Edited by Gummug, 18 March 2012 - 02:25 AM.

The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know....

#231    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:12 AM

View PostGummug, on 18 March 2012 - 02:22 AM, said:

I admit I haven't read all the posts in this thread (though quite a few I have) but for those who believe there are no conspiracies whatsoever I would recommend the book, "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" by Gary Allen (with Larry Abraham). It's an old book (1972), so I don't know if it's still in print or not...
I'm not familiar with anyone who has stated that there are no conspiracies.  Did someone here leave you with that impression?

The rest isn't exactly toward you specifically, but rather a general statement of my opinion.

There is a difference between conspiracy and conspiracy theory.  Yes conspiracies exist, but for some people it would appear that conspiracy theories permeate their perceptions of the world in general.  If you find yourself subscribing to multiple conspiracy theories or holding onto long-ago debunked conspiracy theories in defiance of overwhelmingly accepted counter evidence, you might want to take a few steps back and rethink your position (if you're still capable of rethinking...).

#232    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,426 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:36 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 18 March 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

I'm not familiar with anyone who has stated that there are no conspiracies.  Did someone here leave you with that impression?

The rest isn't exactly toward you specifically, but rather a general statement of my opinion.

There is a difference between conspiracy and conspiracy theory.  Yes conspiracies exist, but for some people it would appear that conspiracy theories permeate their perceptions of the world in general.  If you find yourself subscribing to multiple conspiracy theories or holding onto long-ago debunked conspiracy theories in defiance of overwhelmingly accepted counter evidence, you might want to take a few steps back and rethink your position (if you're still capable of rethinking...).
I stand corrected, I should have read the posts more carefully. I guess I was influenced by a friend of mine who, as far as I can tell, seems to think anyone who believes in any conspiracy whatsoever is one shy of a six-pack, lol.

The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know....

#233    NiteMarcher

NiteMarcher

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 361 posts

• Until We Meet Again--Peace, Health & Wealth to You

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:29 AM

View PostChrlzs, on 17 March 2012 - 05:50 AM, said:

To be absolutely fair..  I think the techniques used by Adobe in their ocr-readable, layered and over-compressed PDF's are very poorly implemented.  The choice of this type of PDF was, imo, a lousy one.

However (said with evil grin..)......

1. If that is the standard way Hawaii issues these documents, I guess it is quite appropriate that they didn't use a higher quality method just coz he's the pres..

2. Is it just me, or does it sometimes appear that the authorities are just playing a bit of a game in order to egg on the more ill-informed conspiracy theorists?  Ie, perhaps they deliberately offer up 'controversial' documents that have attributes that the ignorant will think are significant in order that they are embarrassed later..

Nah.  Surely not.  It's not satisfying in any way whatsoever to watch people like Orly Taitz be revealed for what they are..   :unsure2: :blush:

Yes!  It doesn't matter whether one requests a marriage cert., divorce cert., a BC, a death cert., or change of name etc.,...it all comes out on the same paper, with the exception of the content taken from what was inputted eons ago based on actual vital statistics for all citizens in the state of Hawaii.  The President was given no privileges, but issued exactly what everyone else would be getting if a citizen of Hawaii were to request any of the previously mentioned documents.

Believe what you want and I'll believe whatever I want...it's an open field, and
everyone is given a chance at making a home run...

#234    Tmars78

Tmars78

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

• It was all a dream......

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:56 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 18 March 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

I agree completely. Some people are extremely paranoid, and think everyone, or everything is out to get them. Not everything is a conspiracy, but you can't tell that to some people.

#235    YAADIAY

YAADIAY

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:39 AM

Now it is here and places the president in the African continent. The debate surrounding it will now end after the revelation, and those who have not been telling the truth will have to be made answerable one way or another.

The revelation, however, coming during this election year 2012 is doing no good to the democratic party.

API on Tuesday the 6th March evening received President Obama’s genuine birth certificate. API decided not to hurry in publishing it immediately because we wanted to be sure of the content value.

Now that the scrutiny has been done, the publishing of the Birth certificate that will clear the air once and for all is being done without prejudice. This may force the US president to apologise to the American people for having been kept in the dark on the issue for a long time now on demanding the publishing of the birth certificate by President Obama.

http://africanpress....ical-landscape/

#236    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,330 posts

when it IS worthless...

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

View PostYAADIAY, on 19 March 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

API on Tuesday the 6th March evening received President Obama’s genuine birth certificate. API decided not to hurry in publishing it immediately because we wanted to be sure of the content value.
You think many folks are going to click on such a ludicrously titled link?  Good luck if you do, folks..

Anyway, this being a discussion forum rather than a place for you to spam, YOU show us the document you have, and supply the full provenance.  Properly.

And then we may see "those who have not been telling the truth will have to be made answerable" coming back to haunt you.

BTW, gee, I hope it's not THIS ONE:
Snopes on the long debunked hoax certificate
- if it is, you better hide your face in shame, yaadiay.  It isn't, is it..?

Perhaps it would be a good time to ask - how should these liars be made answerable, yaadiay?

Added PS - Are you Sammy Korir, by any chance, yaadiay?

Edited by Chrlzs, 19 March 2012 - 01:02 PM.

#237    NiteMarcher

NiteMarcher

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

View PostYAADIAY, on 19 March 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

Now it is here and places the president in the African continent. The debate surrounding it will now end after the revelation, and those who have not been telling the truth will have to be made answerable one way or another.

The revelation, however, coming during this election year 2012 is doing no good to the democratic party.

API on Tuesday the 6th March evening received President Obama's genuine birth certificate. API decided not to hurry in publishing it immediately because we wanted to be sure of the content value.

Now that the scrutiny has been done, the publishing of the Birth certificate that will clear the air once and for all is being done without prejudice. This may force the US president to apologise to the American people for having been kept in the dark on the issue for a long time now on demanding the publishing of the birth certificate by President Obama.

http://africanpress....ical-landscape/

His short form was genuine and so was his long form BC. The only difference was one had more information than the other. Everyone back here in Hawaii normally gets the short form BC when requesting a copy, If the President reveals anything, it will be the same that's already been presented to the public, nothing else.

Believe what you want and I'll believe whatever I want...it's an open field, and

#238    71Barracuda

71Barracuda

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

View PostNiteMarcher, on 19 March 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

His short form was genuine and so was his long form BC. The only difference was one had more information than the other. Everyone back here in Hawaii normally gets the short form BC when requesting a copy, If the President reveals anything, it will be the same that's already been presented to the public, nothing else.

I'm not reading 18 pages...
This arrived in my email.  

#239    NiteMarcher

NiteMarcher

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:04 AM

View Post71Barracuda, on 19 March 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

Let me post another video for you. Yours, was tampered with, meaning the person who posted this, did not post the original video in its entirety.

#240    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,330 posts

when it IS worthless...

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:55 AM

View Post71Barracuda, on 19 March 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

And I'm not visited some lame youtube link.

Well, that's good enough for me.  Can you also post some of those Nigerian offers you have responded to?  When are you expecting the money?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users