Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Woud this be Black magic spells?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    Dr Jumba

Dr Jumba

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

• Dr Jumba The Most Powerfull Traditional Doctor In Africa

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:41 PM

Hello,

A friend of mine just came home from over seas to find that his wife left him for another man. She put all his stuff in storage and moved out with the other man. When we got into the storage we found 3 black candles, a white candle in the southweast part of the storage, and a symbol in Epson salt.

He is sure she is trying to curse him but I have no idea what it means.

If anyone has any ideas to shed some light I would be thankful

#2    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:44 PM

*snip*

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons, 28 January 2012 - 09:03 PM.
Removed bait

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#3    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:04 AM

Have you conducted any local inquiries or investigations in your own homeland?

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#4    Dr Jumba

Dr Jumba

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

• Dr Jumba The Most Powerfull Traditional Doctor In Africa

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:55 PM

View Postdside, on 29 January 2012 - 05:04 AM, said:

Have you conducted any local inquiries or investigations in your own homeland?

Not yet. willing to get some answers from you

#5    JamieSymptom

JamieSymptom

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:09 PM

If your friend is known for believing in this kind of stuff, then they may have done it just to scare him.

Posted Image

#6    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,026 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:09 PM

I'd try finding someone local to your area to make enquiries to. I think they'd be your best bet for help.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#7    Ja9dreame

Ja9dreame

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

• "when life gives you a lemon, grab the tequila and call me over ;) "

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 28 January 2012 - 08:44 PM, said:

*snip*

I apologize for going off topic but I see the single words "snip" & "bump" in several forum topics as a response. What are these short for or am I missing something? Lol thanks in advance :)

#8    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,004 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

Snip means the post has been edited, either by moderators to remove something offensive or trolling, or by the poster themselves because they've had second thoughts about what they said or have accidentally duplicated a post.

Bump means someone is posting in a thread merely to move it up to the top of the forum.

Edited by Archimedes, 11 April 2012 - 02:13 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#9    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

Just from reading up on spells, black candles are usually used in dark spells. Where as a white candle is usually a symbol for goodness.

Maybe if we have any practising wiccans on here they could tell you more.

As for the salt, epsom salt........ rock salt is usually used for protection against the darker forces, epsom salt I don't know if that would work the same.

Did your friend happen to take a picture of the symbol, I know I for one and lots of others here, love to dig around and find out things, even if you had a good description of it and exactly of where all the placings of things were?

I did some searching and found your post in 2 other forums, one you got some very good answers from so why the need to ask for more help?

Anyway here's a basic spell, as long as he has done her no harm it will just bring justice to her otherwise it will also throw back to him so it's up to his conscience on if he can safely use this....

Every tear I cried

May you suffer by and by.

Three times three

make him/her see

what he/she does to me

As I will it, So mote it be.

(say this three times)

Edited by Tia, 11 April 2012 - 02:48 PM.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#10    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:16 AM

if you showed me a picture of the symbol,i might be able to tell you what was done.
The three black candles are not necessarily evil ,but it sounds like a modified separation spell to me .Black is not needed for that kind of spell,but may have been all that was available.

She might not have done it either,but the man she ran away with did ,to break her bonds with her husband,and keep him our of her life .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 12 April 2012 - 03:18 AM.

Miss me?

#11    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:24 AM

View PostTia, on 11 April 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

Just from reading up on spells, black candles are usually used in dark spells. Where as a white candle is usually a symbol for goodness.

Maybe if we have any practising wiccans on here they could tell you more.

As for the salt, epsom salt........ rock salt is usually used for protection against the darker forces, epsom salt I don't know if that would work the same.

Did your friend happen to take a picture of the symbol, I know I for one and lots of others here, love to dig around and find out things, even if you had a good description of it and exactly of where all the placings of things were?

I did some searching and found your post in 2 other forums, one you got some very good answers from so why the need to ask for more help?

Anyway here's a basic spell, as long as he has done her no harm it will just bring justice to her otherwise it will also throw back to him so it's up to his conscience on if he can safely use this....

Every tear I cried

May you suffer by and by.

Three times three

make him/her see

what he/she does to me

As I will it, So mote it be.

(say this three times)
salt is usually used to either make a protective circle around the magician,or to draw a symbol without the use of a liquid.
Unless is was a circle or pentagram,it was a symbol specific to the spell.

I only use salt in specific salt needing spells,and never to draw a symbol .
i use dragons blood for aymbols,but magick work is very personal.
i sometimes use black candles for protection spells.
Its all personal tastes,depending.
Novices use stuff they find in books or on line.
Experienced witches have a lot of books of shadows kind of stuff .

If the wife never dabbled in magick before,im thinking the man who she left with ,is the one that did it .
She may have assisted,but im thinking id this man did it,hes also done binding magick on her,which is against everything we believe,and is doomed to end badly .
karma karma karma

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 12 April 2012 - 03:28 AM.

Miss me?

#12    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:06 AM

I'd tell him not to worry about it.

I mean really if she had really bad intentions for him she wouldn't have put all his stuff in storage, she'd have just chucked it.

If he doesn't believe he's cursed, he's not.

#13    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:55 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 13 April 2012 - 03:06 AM, said:

I'd tell him not to worry about it.

I mean really if she had really bad intentions for him she wouldn't have put all his stuff in storage, she'd have just chucked it.

If he doesn't believe he's cursed, he's not.
But if you do spell work,you either have to dispose of it in a very specific manner,or you leave it behind ,for a certain kind of impact.
Im assuming its the latter.
Im just trying to figure out what kind of spell it is.
I would need more information to nail it down .

Miss me?

#14    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:35 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 13 April 2012 - 06:55 AM, said:

But if you do spell work,you either have to dispose of it in a very specific manner,or you leave it behind ,for a certain kind of impact.
Im assuming its the latter.
Im just trying to figure out what kind of spell it is.
I would need more information to nail it down .

Still no spell work of any kind would work on the guy if he didn't believe in it.  To quote many Hindu Maharishis "it's all in the mind".   :yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users