Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Supernatural In Sac Town


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    egpi2010

egpi2010

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined:03 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Sacramento,CA

  • You are not alone, we are here to help.

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:27 PM

Elk Grove Paranormal Investigations
here is our website
pictures
Investigators: Judy Raderchak, Regina Tellez, Anne Dupire and Felicia

Saturday January 28, 2012 7:00 pm

We pulled up to a very busy intersection were there have been many car accidents. The neighbor across the street even had a cross to memorialize a young girl who had gotten killed in the intersection. As we approached the house I got this sharp pain in my chest as if I was having a heart attack. I tried to ignore and entered the house, I took a deep breath and the pain was gone.  It was a very comfortable home.

We sat down and talked to two of the family members who had been living in the home for 6 years. They explained to us many paranormal things.  They have seen on more than one occasion, shadow figures both short and tall. One of the family members explained that they had seen a man standing outside looking in the kitchen window. When they canvased the area they did not find any one lurking about. Only a muddy footprint on the porch was found. There have been other strange phenomena; such as a picture that fell off the wall, crosses falling from off the wall, lights turning off on their own, window covers going up on their own, knocking on the walls, doors being knocked on and no one being there, the garage door opening slightly and an apparition seen in the back yard .I had Anne walk through the home. She knew nothing about the home owner or the information provided to us about the case. We tested her psychic abilities and this is what she got: Baby’s crying in daughter’s room garage “this is where secrets are kept” /the daughter was told this very same thing by her brother. She picked up on ringing in her, which she associated with a gun shot. She also picked up a fight in the back yard. Both of these things had occurred.

The investigation started off outside were we took pictures and video we are still analyzing one photo. Other than that photo nothing was seen or heard.

We then went into the mother’s bed room: We checked all the outlets and clocks and radios to see how much EMF (electromagnetic field) the room was giving off. The meter went to red around the entire bedroom which indicated that the EMF’s in the room were extremely high. At one point while investigating Regina felt as if there was someone standing behind her. We took picture but there were no anomalies in our photos. We tried to see if there were any spirits in the room and conducted several EVP’s, but we did not capture any evidence.

We checked the EMF’s in the bathroom, everything was normal.

We venture into the daughters room where she had heard knocks on the wall and breathing coming from her bed. We shut off the lights except for a candle that was lit by the TV as you entered the room. We noticed that the candle would flicker and then stop.  Felicia and I then felt a cold chill on our legs. Anne felt around to see if she could feel it and she confirmed that there was some type of breeze. It was very strange so we tried to find the source of air movement that was causing the chills and the candle flicker. We felt around the windows and doors and the vents. Nothing seemed to be coming from these areas of the room. Felicia and I got an impression of a relative most likely her aunt.

Felicia and Regina then got headaches on the right side of their head. While Gina was conducting EVP’S in the closet she heard ringing in her ear. We asked if the spirit would like to communicate by use of the candle and the candle seemed to respond. We continued to ask ’it’ several questions. The candle seemed to respond to some and then not to others. Felicia and I got an impression of a relative most likely her aunt. It felt as if the aunt was protecting the family from this more mischievous spirit. We then placed a ball in the room and asked ‘her’ to move the ball. Unfortunately the ball did not move and we did not receive any EVP’s.

We finished the daughter’s room and let her get some sleep while we continued in the living room. We placed the recorders, one in the mother’s bedroom, one in the kitchen and one in the living room. We heard a few noises come from the bedroom and the kitchen but it seemed more to be settling noises. We also heard noises in the daughters room but assumed it was her and her boyfriend. She had informed me the next day that she was trying to be very quiet by not talking. She had told me that she had listened to the radio for ten minutes then turned it off and went to sleep. During us hearing noises coming from her room, Regina had felt a cold breeze on her face and got the impression of the name “David”. There had in fact been a relative named David who had passed away. We did get some orbs in the videos but whether there dust or dog hair it is too hard to tell.

Another experience was after our investigations I went to use the restroom and heard breathing come from the shower. I explained to the occupant that the male spirit was annoying and to not let him scare anyone in the home.

After the investigation I had left my recorder at the house. 2 hours I left the recorder turned on by its self while everyone had gone to sleep. I have yet to listen to it but am excited to hear what we picked up. The daughter also explained she heard someone walking around in her room but no one was in there but her. The next day the occupant went into the bathroom and heard breathing in her ear. She was not startled because she had learned that the same thing had happen to me.

My group and I cannot say that the home was haunted due to the lack of evidence but the fact of the matter is the client and there family has experienced strange things in their home. We all had personal experiences and also reviewed all the logical explanations for those experiences. We gave the family both a spiritual and a logical guide to understand what they have had to go through.  We also guided them on how to do a proper blessing of the home. We felt it necessary for them to do the blessing together, for their love and there strength will guide the unwanted spirit to light.


#2    rashore

rashore

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,137 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

Interesting... I hope you guys gave the family the numbers for a reputable electrician and contractor as well. I also hope you told them that a muddy footprint on the porch probably meant that there had been a living person on the property.


#3    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

    Queen of the UM Asylum

  • Member
  • 4,421 posts
  • Joined:17 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Female

  • The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:42 PM

If things hung on the wall are falling off, I'd wonder if they were put up adequately in the first place. As McClellan AFB is also just north of the city, I wonder if jets flying overhead can knock stuff off of walls that might vibrate.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#4    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Colorado

  • 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:59 PM

View Postrashore, on 01 February 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

Interesting... I hope you guys gave the family the numbers for a reputable electrician and contractor as well. I also hope you told them that a muddy footprint on the porch probably meant that there had been a living person on the property.

My thoughts exactly. I've noticed that over the years, people are more likely to jump to conclusions about "hauntings" when death occurs on, or near their property. There isn't an actual paranormal event happening. They are psychologically explaining noises, "air moving" etc to the paranormal because they've heard the stories about the deaths. They are predisposed to concluding everything is "paranormal."

As Rashore said, I'd have an electrician and contractor take a look into their home. Also, on a final note, anyone whom uses "psychics" to confirm or deny a paranormal event should re-think their strategy and realize they are destroying any credibility with the scientific community. As using a psychic for investigation (Using a non scientific device such as a psychic to try and confirm the Paranormal which is the case study and the matter  in question) Stick to using scientifically acceptable devices when studying and investigating. Otherwise you're destroying any evidence and/or data. Kinda counter productive.Unless you want to prove/disprove psychics, then your research should be into psychics and not Paranormal Phenomena. You cannot use two research subjects to try and validate the other.

Edited by ColoradoParanormal, 02 February 2012 - 12:01 AM.


#5    egpi2010

egpi2010

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined:03 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Sacramento,CA

  • You are not alone, we are here to help.

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:25 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 01 February 2012 - 11:59 PM, said:

My thoughts exactly. I've noticed that over the years, people are more likely to jump to conclusions about "hauntings" when death occurs on, or near their property. There isn't an actual paranormal event happening. They are psychologically explaining noises, "air moving" etc to the paranormal because they've heard the stories about the deaths. They are predisposed to concluding everything is "paranormal."

As Rashore said, I'd have an electrician and contractor take a look into their home. Also, on a final note, anyone whom uses "psychics" to confirm or deny a paranormal event should re-think their strategy and realize they are destroying any credibility with the scientific community. As using a psychic for investigation (Using a non scientific device such as a psychic to try and confirm the Paranormal which is the case study and the matter  in question) Stick to using scientifically acceptable devices when studying and investigating. Otherwise you're destroying any evidence and/or data. Kinda counter productive.Unless you want to prove/disprove psychics, then your research should be into psychics and not Paranormal Phenomena. You cannot use two research subjects to try and validate the other.
Thanks for the well put advice...It's always a learning experience.


#6    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Colorado

  • 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:43 PM

View Postegpi2010, on 03 February 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:

Thanks for the well put advice...It's always a learning experience.

Thank you for listening and taking our advice. It's too often people come on here to seek advice, ask questions or share experiences and when they are confronted with education and advice from sound people, they become ignorant and defensive. Again, I thank you for listening, it's refreshing!


#7    Spky777

Spky777

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2012

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:42 PM

It could be that the family is truthful.  Funny thing is that whatever is there will most likely not do anything, as it is curious of the New people in the house.  Maybe you should do repeated visits so you can and it can get comfortable with your crew, and then maybe it will do all the things.  I always thought that if its a real paranormal thing it will make noises and do things without necessarily emf's meters etc... It will be very obvious if is indeed haunted. Catching video and audio will be very interesting once the things in the house realize its nothing and can do whatever they want.  
If it did all those things immediately the first time you got in the place that would be absolutely terrifying and can suggest how powerful, at the beginning, the thing is.
GL

Edited by Spky777, 03 February 2012 - 11:44 PM.


#8    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,145 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:24 AM

View Postegpi2010, on 31 January 2012 - 11:27 PM, said:

Elk Grove Paranormal Investigations
here is our website
pictures
Investigators: Judy Raderchak, Regina Tellez, Anne Dupire and Felicia

Saturday January 28, 2012 7:00 pm

We pulled up to a very busy intersection were there have been many car accidents. The neighbor across the street even had a cross to memorialize a young girl who had gotten killed in the intersection. As we approached the house I got this sharp pain in my chest as if I was having a heart attack. I tried to ignore and entered the house, I took a deep breath and the pain was gone.  It was a very comfortable home.

We sat down and talked to two of the family members who had been living in the home for 6 years. They explained to us many paranormal things.  They have seen on more than one occasion, shadow figures both short and tall. One of the family members explained that they had seen a man standing outside looking in the kitchen window. When they canvased the area they did not find any one lurking about. Only a muddy footprint on the porch was found. There have been other strange phenomena; such as a picture that fell off the wall, crosses falling from off the wall, lights turning off on their own, window covers going up on their own, knocking on the walls, doors being knocked on and no one being there, the garage door opening slightly and an apparition seen in the back yard .I had Anne walk through the home. She knew nothing about the home owner or the information provided to us about the case. We tested her psychic abilities and this is what she got: Baby’s crying in daughter’s room garage “this is where secrets are kept” /the daughter was told this very same thing by her brother. She picked up on ringing in her, which she associated with a gun shot. She also picked up a fight in the back yard. Both of these things had occurred.

The investigation started off outside were we took pictures and video we are still analyzing one photo. Other than that photo nothing was seen or heard.

We then went into the mother’s bed room: We checked all the outlets and clocks and radios to see how much EMF (electromagnetic field) the room was giving off. The meter went to red around the entire bedroom which indicated that the EMF’s in the room were extremely high. At one point while investigating Regina felt as if there was someone standing behind her. We took picture but there were no anomalies in our photos. We tried to see if there were any spirits in the room and conducted several EVP’s, but we did not capture any evidence.

We checked the EMF’s in the bathroom, everything was normal.

We venture into the daughters room where she had heard knocks on the wall and breathing coming from her bed. We shut off the lights except for a candle that was lit by the TV as you entered the room. We noticed that the candle would flicker and then stop.  Felicia and I then felt a cold chill on our legs. Anne felt around to see if she could feel it and she confirmed that there was some type of breeze. It was very strange so we tried to find the source of air movement that was causing the chills and the candle flicker. We felt around the windows and doors and the vents. Nothing seemed to be coming from these areas of the room. Felicia and I got an impression of a relative most likely her aunt.

Felicia and Regina then got headaches on the right side of their head. While Gina was conducting EVP’S in the closet she heard ringing in her ear. We asked if the spirit would like to communicate by use of the candle and the candle seemed to respond. We continued to ask ’it’ several questions. The candle seemed to respond to some and then not to others. Felicia and I got an impression of a relative most likely her aunt. It felt as if the aunt was protecting the family from this more mischievous spirit. We then placed a ball in the room and asked ‘her’ to move the ball. Unfortunately the ball did not move and we did not receive any EVP’s.

We finished the daughter’s room and let her get some sleep while we continued in the living room. We placed the recorders, one in the mother’s bedroom, one in the kitchen and one in the living room. We heard a few noises come from the bedroom and the kitchen but it seemed more to be settling noises. We also heard noises in the daughters room but assumed it was her and her boyfriend. She had informed me the next day that she was trying to be very quiet by not talking. She had told me that she had listened to the radio for ten minutes then turned it off and went to sleep. During us hearing noises coming from her room, Regina had felt a cold breeze on her face and got the impression of the name “David”. There had in fact been a relative named David who had passed away. We did get some orbs in the videos but whether there dust or dog hair it is too hard to tell.

Another experience was after our investigations I went to use the restroom and heard breathing come from the shower. I explained to the occupant that the male spirit was annoying and to not let him scare anyone in the home.

After the investigation I had left my recorder at the house. 2 hours I left the recorder turned on by its self while everyone had gone to sleep. I have yet to listen to it but am excited to hear what we picked up. The daughter also explained she heard someone walking around in her room but no one was in there but her. The next day the occupant went into the bathroom and heard breathing in her ear. She was not startled because she had learned that the same thing had happen to me.

My group and I cannot say that the home was haunted due to the lack of evidence but the fact of the matter is the client and there family has experienced strange things in their home. We all had personal experiences and also reviewed all the logical explanations for those experiences. We gave the family both a spiritual and a logical guide to understand what they have had to go through.  We also guided them on how to do a proper blessing of the home. We felt it necessary for them to do the blessing together, for their love and there strength will guide the unwanted spirit to light.
Go  check out the Folsom hotel . Watch out!! Me and it have an understanding. I stay away and don't bother it when I'm in town, and it dosnt bother me.

Edited by Seeker79, 04 February 2012 - 06:32 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#9    judyrad

judyrad

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Joined:03 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Sacramento,CA

  • You are not alone we are here to help!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:17 PM

View PostOffeiriad, on 01 February 2012 - 04:42 PM, said:

If things hung on the wall are falling off, I'd wonder if they were put up adequately in the first place. As McClellan AFB is also just north of the city, I wonder if jets flying overhead can knock stuff off of walls that might vibrate.
it's not any were near the base..thanks though! :D





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users