Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New Nostradamus Quatrain Interpretation

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#16    danydandan

danydandan

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

• Deus iudex est meus

super omnes familia

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:24 PM

View PostTHE INTERPRETER, on 04 February 2012 - 10:54 PM, said:

Also of note, KAZAKHSTAN and MONGOLIA are greatly connected spiritually, culturally and spiritually.

KAZAKHSTAN is the perfect breeding ground for a diverse multi-religious sect to prosper, which is already at work.

Legion will be their Mantra, all religions under one false entity.
That is already happening , Abraham's God

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

#17    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:49 AM

View PostParacelse, on 09 February 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

I do not mix anything.  The Celts who lived in this area of France were called the Senones they had nothing in common with those from the center of France called the Arvernes

Paracelse,

So those in the same region have nothing in common? this is particularly peculiar.

#18    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:01 AM

View PostEnglishgent, on 09 February 2012 - 04:29 AM, said:

No Mr Interpreter. It cannot be considered a fact. The reason  being that there is no evidence that your god exists in the first place. therefore anything relating to that god cannot be considered as fact. Simple really.
And please, don't quote the bible to me as none of that can be proven either, no matter what you say or think.
As for the Mayans being demon worshipers, again I think you are wrong. They worshiped what they thought to be their god (wasn't it the sun?. I stand to be corrected on that one) Just as you worship what you believe to be your god. That does not make you any better, or worse, than the Mayans were.
You have as much right to think that your god is the real god as any other person who believes in a god but it does not mean you are correct in your belief and they are wrong in theirs.
Anything other than that sort of thinking is tunnel vision.
Have a dose of Englishgent's parable.....''Verily I say unto thee, take off those blinkers, open thy mind and you will see''   (ok, I know it isn't a parable in the true sense of the word)
The only difference with your parable and my parable is this. One of them is fact (and it isn't your's!) :)

edit, correction in spelling :blush:

Englishgent,

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, if they studied before they talked of what they knew nothing about then they would live.

If they studied prophecy and the fulfillments of them that man cannot explain then they would begin to learn.  If they knew the Bible has already proven itself they would be thankful for it.

IT is a mystery to the dark what things are spoken of by the light for the things of darkness are the same but once in the light the truth and lies of reality are revealed.

You speak for the Mayans as if you knew them?  It is strange to liken the Demonic to all other things based on the idea we are all the same.

That is the teaching of the Antichrist.  

Thank you for your input.

Edited by THE INTERPRETER, 11 February 2012 - 07:02 AM.

#19    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:04 AM

View Postdanydandan, on 09 February 2012 - 01:24 PM, said:

That is already happening , Abraham's God

danydandan,

The false world cannot receive the True God.  The evidence is in this thread along with the world around you that embraces the god of Death.

Edited by THE INTERPRETER, 11 February 2012 - 07:04 AM.

#20    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:47 AM

View PostTHE INTERPRETER, on 11 February 2012 - 06:49 AM, said:

Paracelse,

So those in the same region have nothing in common? this is particularly peculiar.
Oh yeah they have things in common they all eat drink sleep and breeze  ;)

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#21    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:48 AM

View PostTHE INTERPRETER, on 11 February 2012 - 07:04 AM, said:

danydandan,

The false world cannot receive the True God.  The evidence is in this thread along with the world around you that embraces the god of Death.

the false world?  if I pinch you then you won't feel the pain?

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#22    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:13 AM

View PostTHE INTERPRETER, on 11 February 2012 - 07:01 AM, said:

Englishgent,

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, if they studied before they talked of what they knew nothing about then they would live.

If they studied prophecy and the fulfillments of them that man cannot explain then they would begin to learn.  If they knew the Bible has already proven itself they would be thankful for it.

IT is a mystery to the dark what things are spoken of by the light for the things of darkness are the same but once in the light the truth and lies of reality are revealed.

You speak for the Mayans as if you knew them? It is strange to liken the Demonic to all other things based on the idea we are all the same.

That is the teaching of the Antichrist.  

Thank you for your input.

The bible has never proven itself. Care to evidence your statement with facts? I dont think you can.

And,  excuse me Mr Interpreter but exactly where did I speak for the Mayans as if I knew them? Just because I said something like ''The Mayans were not demons'' does not mean to say I knew them.  Your problem is that anyone who does not follow your faith the way you do is probably a demon as far as you are concerned. And that probably includes a few christians too!

#23    danydandan

danydandan

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

• Deus iudex est meus

super omnes familia

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:44 PM

View PostTHE INTERPRETER, on 11 February 2012 - 07:04 AM, said:

danydandan,

What are you smoking?? i want some

The God of which you speak is Abraham's God . Unless you are talking about , One of the Old Gods

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

#24    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:19 AM

View PostEnglishgent, on 11 February 2012 - 11:13 AM, said:

The bible has never proven itself. Care to evidence your statement with facts? I dont think you can.

And,  excuse me Mr Interpreter but exactly where did I speak for the Mayans as if I knew them? Just because I said something like ''The Mayans were not demons'' does not mean to say I knew them.  Your problem is that anyone who does not follow your faith the way you do is probably a demon as far as you are concerned. And that probably includes a few christians too!

Englishgent,

It can be done yet it is up to you to look into these things. You can look at the prophecy of Ezekiel in which God foretold the birth of the nation Israel to the year, month and day.

But you will not believe because it was not given to you, perhaps at another time.

You deny you know the Mayan people then you claim to know me?  Who is a demon but that one who serves Satan? Who can defend a people who does not know them?

This prophecy and interpretation is sealed.

#25    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:27 AM

View PostParacelse, on 11 February 2012 - 10:48 AM, said:

the false world?  if I pinch you then you won't feel the pain?

Paracelse,

Is your world based on feelings? The sense of touch and smell?

If so then you are merely dealing with a false reality, one that does nothing to aid and advance the development of the soul and spirit.

There are many things greater than physical pain and to simply base reality on what you can see or touch is to confine yourself to the dream world, the hamster's wheel.

This prophecy will be believed on upon its' fulfillment when it will be obvious Nostradamus and the Bible were of God.

#26    Paul Rubino

Paul Rubino

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 190 posts

• http://www.illuminutti.com - fun with conspiracies and conspiracists

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:40 AM

View PostTHE INTERPRETER, on 12 February 2012 - 01:27 AM, said:

This prophecy will be believed on upon its' fulfillment when it will be obvious Nostradamus and the Bible were of God.

Which quatrain is next in line to be fulfilled? What, exactly, do the quatrains say will happen next and when?

#27    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:16 AM

View PostTHE INTERPRETER, on 12 February 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

Englishgent,

It can be done yet it is up to you to look into these things. You can look at the prophecy of Ezekiel in which God foretold the birth of the nation Israel to the year, month and day.

But you will not believe because it was not given to you, perhaps at another time.

You deny you know the Mayan people then you claim to know me?  Who is a demon but that one who serves Satan? Who can defend a people who does not know them?

This prophecy and interpretation is sealed.

Please explain how Ezekiel foretold the birth of Israel to the exact year, month and day as I dont recall reading this in Ezekiel. (yes, I have actually read the bible)
And all this crap about not being able to see anything because ''it was not given to you'' is just your way of refusing to give an answer.
I do not know the Mayans. I disagreed on your point about them. That does not mean I know them. I know you because I am conversing with you, albeit via the internet.
You also say ''who can defend a people who does not know them?''  
Lets put this another way. Who can put down a people who does not know them?''   Remind you of anyone?

#28    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:10 AM

View PostEnglishgent, on 12 February 2012 - 02:16 AM, said:

Please explain how Ezekiel foretold the birth of Israel to the exact year, month and day as I dont recall reading this in Ezekiel. (yes, I have actually read the bible)
And all this crap about not being able to see anything because ''it was not given to you'' is just your way of refusing to give an answer.
I do not know the Mayans. I disagreed on your point about them. That does not mean I know them. I know you because I am conversing with you, albeit via the internet.
You also say ''who can defend a people who does not know them?''  
Lets put this another way. Who can put down a people who does not know them?''   Remind you of anyone?

Englishgent,

You can explain it yourself, just look it up as you are intelligent and well able to do that. You have all of the information available to you at your fingertips like no time in the history

of modern man before.

The only one who puts a people down and is justified is God, which gave them over to their own insanity.  This is why they left no remnant and seem to have disappeared

completely for they were devoured by the Giants of Old that served Baal.

Only through the Spirit can you know someone, not mere words on a message board.

#29    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:25 PM

View PostTHE INTERPRETER, on 13 February 2012 - 05:10 AM, said:

Englishgent,

You can explain it yourself, just look it up as you are intelligent and well able to do that. You have all of the information available to you at your fingertips like no time in the history

of modern man before.

The only one who puts a people down and is justified is God, which gave them over to their own insanity.  This is why they left no remnant and seem to have disappeared

completely for they were devoured by the Giants of Old that served Baal.

Only through the Spirit can you know someone, not mere words on a message board.

Yes, You certainly hit the nail on the head there :)....God apparently had a habit of putting people down according to the bible. (And I mean 'put down' as per a sick animal.)

#30    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:32 AM

View PostPaul Rubino, on 12 February 2012 - 01:40 AM, said:

Which quatrain is next in line to be fulfilled? What, exactly, do the quatrains say will happen next and when?

Paul Rubino,

This will be given in time.  The prophecy and the interpretation of the prophecy comes as the Spirit utters but know that every one who seeks Truth will have this information even in the palm of their hands which was not possible in any generation before (Ipad,smartphone).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users