Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* - - - - 2 votes

Am I mentally insane or is this something?


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1    Diamons

Diamons

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:07 Feb 2012

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:44 AM

Never really told anyone this so here it goes. I feel that things are going to happen and it happens. It's like I feel like I know the future or I can create whatever future I want.

This feeling takes over me and I go into autopilot and it happens. I can't control it as far as I know. Like say the lottery were to happen. Of that feeling took me over I would KNOW what the numbers were going to be. It's like knowing a fact. The sky is blue and that's a fact. That's the feeling I can have.

Examples. One of my teachers was absent even though he was NEVER absent. This was the only time he was absent the entire year and while walking to class that feeling took me over and I knew he was absent. During this time I can't think I sort of go into autopilot. I can forcefully take control but it's like a feeling of bliss where everything's great and I feel super confident. I can think a bit and stuff but my entire mind says "teacher is absent". I can't force myself to think oh how do I know that? I just know it and my mind focuses on that.

Another example. My aunt who I never knew died. It was in the morning sometime around 8 or 9 and I felt this incredible feeling of sorrow. I felt or realized the feeling and grasp of loss but couldn't figure out why. I got home and my mom tells me her sister died around 8 something in the morning.
These are only some of the feelings I remember. Most of the time I just tell myself they're coincidence but after reading this forum I'm thinking not. If I had the feeling I could say with 100% confidence I was going to win the lottery. I could walk into a room full of people shooting guns and KNOW I wasn't going to die.

The only way I can describe it is.... Im not religious at all but....I guess a deity or something takes me over?
Maybe you guys can shed some light? I find myself looking for that feeling when faced with uncertainty. It just comes and goes whenever and it's the strangest feeling in the world.


#2    Redefining Success

Redefining Success

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Joined:11 Jan 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North West UK

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:42 AM

View PostDiamons, on 07 February 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

Never really told anyone this so here it goes. I feel that things are going to happen and it happens. It's like I feel like I know the future or I can create whatever future I want.

This feeling takes over me and I go into autopilot and it happens. I can't control it as far as I know. Like say the lottery were to happen. Of that feeling took me over I would KNOW what the numbers were going to be. It's like knowing a fact. The sky is blue and that's a fact. That's the feeling I can have.

Examples. One of my teachers was absent even though he was NEVER absent. This was the only time he was absent the entire year and while walking to class that feeling took me over and I knew he was absent. During this time I can't think I sort of go into autopilot. I can forcefully take control but it's like a feeling of bliss where everything's great and I feel super confident. I can think a bit and stuff but my entire mind says "teacher is absent". I can't force myself to think oh how do I know that? I just know it and my mind focuses on that.

Another example. My aunt who I never knew died. It was in the morning sometime around 8 or 9 and I felt this incredible feeling of sorrow. I felt or realized the feeling and grasp of loss but couldn't figure out why. I got home and my mom tells me her sister died around 8 something in the morning.
These are only some of the feelings I remember. Most of the time I just tell myself they're coincidence but after reading this forum I'm thinking not. If I had the feeling I could say with 100% confidence I was going to win the lottery. I could walk into a room full of people shooting guns and KNOW I wasn't going to die.

The only way I can describe it is.... Im not religious at all but....I guess a deity or something takes me over?
Maybe you guys can shed some light? I find myself looking for that feeling when faced with uncertainty. It just comes and goes whenever and it's the strangest feeling in the world.


Spread the gift, can you swing ot for me to win the lotto? my son to recover from CLD? and the missus to get her libido back?

Its called deja vu, its happened to me before now.

If what I type offends you, don't see it as an attack, but as my opinion.

#3    Diamons

Diamons

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:07 Feb 2012

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:59 AM

I'm absolutely positive it's not déjà vu. That's when you feel like something has happened before. It's a completely different feeling I've felt déjà vu before. This is completely different. It's like an empowering feeling of confidence almost like im creating the future through my will but that's not possible.

The more I read this the more insane I sound but I don't think I'm insane. In fact I'd consider myself highly intellectual and I usually don't believe in this stuff.


#4    Mike G

Mike G

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts
  • Joined:08 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:06 AM

View PostDiamons, on 07 February 2012 - 05:59 AM, said:

I'm absolutely positive it's not déjà vu. That's when you feel like something has happened before. It's a completely different feeling I've felt déjà vu before. This is completely different. It's like an empowering feeling of confidence almost like im creating the future through my will but that's not possible.

The more I read this the more insane I sound but I don't think I'm insane. In fact I'd consider myself highly intellectual and I usually don't believe in this stuff.


Seek help from a mental professional. Not because you're insane, but because asking for help from the internet probably isn't going to help your issue, whatever may be causing it, paranormal or not.

Posted Image

#5    I Am Not Resisting

I Am Not Resisting

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Joined:18 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female

  • "Security Forces wives don't have to be told not to resist."

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:12 AM

View PostDiamons, on 07 February 2012 - 05:59 AM, said:

I'm absolutely positive it's not déjà vu. That's when you feel like something has happened before. It's a completely different feeling I've felt déjà vu before. This is completely different. It's like an empowering feeling of confidence almost like im creating the future through my will but that's not possible.

The more I read this the more insane I sound but I don't think I'm insane. In fact I'd consider myself highly intellectual and I usually don't believe in this stuff.
Self-fulfilling prophecy?

-Don't judge me.
-Did you just say "Don't touch me"?  We're in public!

#6    Diamons

Diamons

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:07 Feb 2012

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:21 AM

I guess? I don't know. It's sort of like things just click in place. I feel like my life is driving towards something. Things happen outside of my control that always help me in some way. Events happen to push me forward in just the right way. If I had that feeling in me i feel like I can make anything happen or rather I know what I need to make happen and it happens.

This all sounds so cheesy ugh.


#7    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • 11,987 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

  • “Truth is an experience not a belief"

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:15 PM

Well you are not insane. Here's some key words you can go and research more. Look into synchronicity and synchronistic events. Also with your experiences that is something many people have experienced. It's Empathy, but to the scale that you are picking up on those connected to you despite physical distance/time. The feeling of the autopilot mode and just gliding with ease through everything as if you are ahead of the game for a few moments, is sort of what people talk about when they are in the "zone" meditation wise and also sports professionals. Many train specifically just to edge into this alt state to boost performance.

There that should give you some things to read up on.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#8    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,064 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:37 PM

View PostAnVil, on 07 February 2012 - 02:15 PM, said:

Well you are not insane. Here's some key words you can go and research more. Look into synchronicity and synchronistic events. Also with your experiences that is something many people have experienced. It's Empathy, but to the scale that you are picking up on those connected to you despite physical distance/time. The feeling of the autopilot mode and just gliding with ease through everything as if you are ahead of the game for a few moments, is sort of what people talk about when they are in the "zone" meditation wise and also sports professionals. Many train specifically just to edge into this alt state to boost performance.

There that should give you some things to read up on.
The Japanese word for it is "satori". You will find more references with that word.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#9    FlFTEENFlVE

FlFTEENFlVE

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined:18 Feb 2012

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

You are not crazy. How long has this been going on?? This Know you have been having could be due to many factors in life. I have had similar experiences in the past 6 months plus a bunch of other things. That is why I have come to these forums to find others that are experiencing the same type things. I would like to talk to you more on the subject and see where it leads us.


#10    NemoMysterio

NemoMysterio

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Parts Unknown

  • And that's the bottom line...

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:33 PM

Can you give me the euromillions numbers for next week?  :innocent:


#11    dreamgoddess11

dreamgoddess11

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined:17 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:New York

  • “Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.”
    ― John F. Kennedy

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:39 AM

Clairsentience-my mentor has this Psychic Gift. Embrace it. it's a good thing.


#12    KnockoutMouse

KnockoutMouse

    Alien Embryo

  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined:01 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:21 AM

Simony is not a gift.  Genuine adept expression of warp clarity is unverifiable or weakly verifiable at best.  You would already have undeniable veracity if there was any to be found, as you would be found out.  Good is it's own punishment.  Should you luxuriate or personally profit by these likely hypomanic instances, it would be for simplest self-confidence, or waxing egostate.  If you would personally profit by simulacrum and prophecy, your reward will be to the detriment of all else you would sooner safeguard from harm.

Warp frenzy is not for everyone.  Consult your own individual cargo cult before attempting to manipulate the will beyond its intended function.  There is no such thing as a free lunch.  Unless you've died already, you have no idea what you're dealing with.  And even at that, you have no idea what you're dealing with.

Don't succumb to sensationalism.  We are in the midst of an ongoing inquisition to eclipse the Salem Witch Trials.  The light is a lie.  A compelling lie, to be sure, but nonetheless artifice.  Good guys do not wear white at the moment.  They are saturated, else entirely invisible or concealed.  You will be helped by strangers if helped at all, and they will ask nothing of you.


#13    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

What dreamgoddess said.

Miss me?

#14    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

    Poltergeist

  • Banned
  • 2,924 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:44 PM

View PostDiamons, on 07 February 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

Never really told anyone this so here it goes. I feel that things are going to happen and it happens. It's like I feel like I know the future or I can create whatever future I want.

This feeling takes over me and I go into autopilot and it happens. I can't control it as far as I know. Like say the lottery were to happen. Of that feeling took me over I would KNOW what the numbers were going to be. It's like knowing a fact. The sky is blue and that's a fact. That's the feeling I can have.

Examples. One of my teachers was absent even though he was NEVER absent. This was the only time he was absent the entire year and while walking to class that feeling took me over and I knew he was absent. During this time I can't think I sort of go into autopilot. I can forcefully take control but it's like a feeling of bliss where everything's great and I feel super confident. I can think a bit and stuff but my entire mind says "teacher is absent". I can't force myself to think oh how do I know that? I just know it and my mind focuses on that.

Another example. My aunt who I never knew died. It was in the morning sometime around 8 or 9 and I felt this incredible feeling of sorrow. I felt or realized the feeling and grasp of loss but couldn't figure out why. I got home and my mom tells me her sister died around 8 something in the morning.
These are only some of the feelings I remember. Most of the time I just tell myself they're coincidence but after reading this forum I'm thinking not. If I had the feeling I could say with 100% confidence I was going to win the lottery. I could walk into a room full of people shooting guns and KNOW I wasn't going to die.

The only way I can describe it is.... Im not religious at all but....I guess a deity or something takes me over?
Maybe you guys can shed some light? I find myself looking for that feeling when faced with uncertainty. It just comes and goes whenever and it's the strangest feeling in the world.

You live in a material reductionist society so what you have written will be incognito for most people.

I advise you to research non-dualism as well as Greek philosophy dealing with the nature of reality. You'll discover our reality is nothing more than perceptions.

Reality is mind and as we experience reality around us it means mind isnt limited to the confines of our skulls.


#15    Landry

Landry

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Joined:27 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Mid-Atlantic Coast U.S.A.

  • Skeptical of institutionalized pseudo-skepticism

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

Sounds like what I think of as precognition. Without being able to say for sure I think that I might have experienced it a few times. It's not an on-demand kind of thing, and there is a sort of elevated mood or mind set that precedes it.  Everything just starts falling into place and you seem to know what's next. I wish I could bottle it and sell it! That was a mercenary thing to say ... sorry.  ;)

"The ontology of materialism rested upon the illusion that the kind of existence, the direct "actuality" of the world around us can be extrapolated into the atomic range. This extrapolation is impossible however."
Werner Heisenberg





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users