Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 1 votes

"Resurrected" man says he was with zombies

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1    27vet

27vet

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

• Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits.

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:23 AM

I was with zombies, 'resurrected' man says

Durban - A man claiming to be resurrected maskandi artist Mgqumeni will appear in the Nquthu Magistrate's Court on Tuesday. ... He claimed to be the multi-award winning traditional Zulu folk music artist who was buried in 2010, whose real name was Khulekani Khumalo.

Read more...

#2    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 14,763 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:39 AM

They should give the man a nice room with soft surfaces and soothing music. :wacko:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#3    27vet

27vet

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

• Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits.

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:51 AM

I think he will get a regular 4 x 4 room....

'Resurrected' muso in court

Nonhlanhla Majola, girlfriend of maskandi singer Khulekani Kwakhe "Mgqumeni" Mseleku, insists on standing by the imposter claiming to be the musician.
Sibusiso John Gcabashe was arrested on Monday and charged withfraud and perjury after he shocked his family and fans when he was "resurrected" on the weekend, claiming to be Mgqumeni.

He appeared in the Nquthu Magistrate's Court yesterday for fraud and perjury, for claiming to be the dead musician.

But Majola said: "I still believe that this is Mgqumeni and I will stand by him through thick and thin. I know that this is the father of my child."

Gcabashe's appearance seems to have led to a family row with some relatives claiming that it was a con.

Mgqumeni's cousin, Nelisani Mseleku, said the sudden "resurrection" of the singer was a well-orchestrated plan to "steal his wealth".

Mgqumeni owned two taxis and his family has yet to receive royalties from his albums as he died without a will.

From Times Live

The plot thickens ....

#4    Lucky7

Lucky7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:39 AM

This guy could be a gold digger, or he could be telling the truth and there is some really messed up black magic going on. What a fun story! I'd like to have seen his face when he said 'I was in the place with zombies'. If he was able to get through that without cracking up with laughter then he's a pretty good actor.

#5    angi chiesa

angi chiesa

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:36 AM

So what,it is common knowledge that I am the reincarnation of Leonardo,without his brain. I dont go around making any claims.Let leonardo get the praise. Angiolo

#6    Pookie666

Pookie666

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 203 posts

• I'm SUPER LAZY...
    It's kinda like normal crazy, but I wear a cape...

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:10 PM

View Post27vet, on 08 February 2012 - 06:51 AM, said:

I think he will get a regular 4 x 4 room....

From Times Live

The plot thickens ....

You have no idea... This guy doesn't even look remotely like the person he claims to be, plus witnesses saw him being burried...

I love stories like this about my country... :angry:

Why do people feel safe under blankets? It’s not like a murderer will come in thinking “I’M GOING TO KILL... Ah darn he’s under a blanket”

I'm trying to find myself, but to make it interesting, I'm wearing camouflage.

#7    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:45 PM

View PostPookie666, on 08 February 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

You have no idea... This guy doesn't even look remotely like the person he claims to be, plus witnesses saw him being burried...

Maybe  you can explain why the widow say he's the one?  I mean one loony I understand but 2 in the same story that's a bit much.

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#8    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

I say, make him play music, every musician has their certain style of playing. It's almost unique as a fingerprint.  Plus, if they gave him a guitar and he fumbled around with it, would be pretty evident. I am 100% certain it's not him but, for those lingering minds that need more proof.

#9    jaguarsky

jaguarsky

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

There was a later post on the source site that said they had checked his prints and they don't match and that they are waiting for DNA. But as I wrote on that comment board it is plausible that he, the deceased, might not have been dead but drugged and then revived; kept somewhere in a drug state until he finally escaped. That would have been a great story. Alas, this time it is all too mundane...unless he's a walk-in.

#10    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

Eternal Seeker

• 3,541 posts

• “You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.”-Shaun Hick

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:37 PM

Maybe he was just smoking something.  :rofl:

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

#11    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,777 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:45 PM

Well its one way to get onto the tv and in the newspapers,then film rights,mega bucks,and I agree with NikkiAidyn,he was just smoking and it wasnt tobacco.

#12    Pookie666

Pookie666

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 203 posts

• I'm SUPER LAZY...
    It's kinda like normal crazy, but I wear a cape...

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:11 AM

View PostParacelse, on 08 February 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

Maybe  you can explain why the widow say he's the one?  I mean one loony I understand but 2 in the same story that's a bit much.

Maybe he made her a deal... I don't know. But no-one really believes he is "resurrected"...

We're all waiting for the other shoes to drop.

Why do people feel safe under blankets? It’s not like a murderer will come in thinking “I’M GOING TO KILL... Ah darn he’s under a blanket”

I'm trying to find myself, but to make it interesting, I'm wearing camouflage.

#13    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

We don't like you

• 5,412 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:58 AM

View PostPookie666, on 08 February 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

Here is a link to the story with an image of the real singer  http://zalebs.howzit...sing-confusion/

Its interesting this version of events starts with Mgqumeni drinking an unknown liquid from a healer. In areas where 'zombies' are seen they have been (supposedly) people drugged and forced to work after a falsified death. Maybe the impostor got his 'zombie' story basis from the original 'poisonous mixture he received from a traditional healer' story?

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#14    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,061 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:06 PM

View PostPookie666, on 09 February 2012 - 05:11 AM, said:

Maybe he made her a deal... I don't know. But no-one really believes he is "resurrected"...

We're all waiting for the other shoes to drop.

Apparently his estate is in dispute, which suggest she may not be the direct beneficiary of the will - or at least the only one - he could have left everything to his kids or a Manager may be disputing, alot we don't know. But if this guys claims are accepted, he gets it all and she remains his wife - the math is not that hard, follow the money.:devil:

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#15    Robert1

Robert1

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:07 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 09 February 2012 - 12:06 PM, said:

Apparently his estate is in dispute, which suggest she may not be the direct beneficiary of the will - or at least the only one - he could have left everything to his kids or a Manager may be disputing, alot we don't know. But if this guys claims are accepted, he gets it all and she remains his wife - the math is not that hard, follow the money.:devil:
I think you might be right about that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users