Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien Intervention or friendly visitation?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1    emeraldcity

emeraldcity

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:29 PM

Hello all UM members,

I'd like to ask the whole UM community about where they fundamentally stand regarding ET contact, especially in light of the Allies of Humanity briefings by Marshall Vian Summers, which I feel provide one of the most coherent distillations of all aspects of the ET phenomenon.

Consider all the phenomena:
abductions
animal mutilations
crop circles
fly-overs of military facilities and disabling ballistic missile systems
secret agreements with governments and corporations
promises of peace and salvation
star children
ET/Human hybrids
people disappearing from rural third world countries
invitation to galactic federations

Is this:

1) An Intervention: ET forces here to advance their own agenda on Earth?

2) Friendly Visitation: Altruistic civilizations coming to help or rescue humanity?

Please say where you stand on this. We need to get to the basic truth about the ET presence.

Edited by emeraldcity, 07 February 2012 - 10:31 PM.

#2    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:32 PM

I don't believe it's either. I believe that there's life out there somewhere. But, i don't see a reason why they'd come here.

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#3    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:36 PM

..Over twenty years ago, a group of individuals from several different worlds gathered at a discreet location in our solar system near

earth for the purpose of observing the alien intervention that is occurring in our world. From their hidden vantage point, they were able to

determine the identity, organization and intentions of those visiting our world and monitor the visitors' activities. This group of observers

call themselves the "Allies of Humanity."

Sounds reasonable. I'm glad they met in a discreet location. That would be awkward.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 07 February 2012 - 10:37 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#4    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,807 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:12 PM

View PostBracket, on 07 February 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

I don't believe it's either. I believe that there's life out there somewhere. But, i don't see a reason why they'd come here.
Not even for the tacos?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:14 PM

Coherent? Coherent nonsense I guess.

INTERVIEW WITH
MARSHALL VIAN SUMMERS

You claim to represent a New Message from God. How can you make such a claim?

“The New Message was given to me by the Angels of the Creator. It is a new revelation for humanity. I was instructed to make this claim.”

By what authority do you claim to present a new covenant, a new testament?

“I have been given this task and I, through Knowledge within me, have recognized it and accepted it. Yet the responsibility to bring the New Message into the world has been immense. It has been a great burden for me.”

LINK

He is an author. He writes Sci Fi. My guess is that it is more likely that he was inspired by Hubbard, and is ripping of the Raellians with the God connection.

I am rather stunned that even 773 people on facebook like him! Even globally I am surprised that still so many still fall for this hippy crap.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#6    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:15 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 07 February 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

Not even for the tacos?

I am told that nothing beats the real deal, so they really should only show up in Mexico if this is all true!

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#7    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,442 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:20 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 07 February 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

...I am rather stunned that even 773 people on facebook like him! Even globally I am surprised that still so many still fall for this hippy crap.

Real hippies are old now...probably not likely to fall for such stuff any longer. Personally, I'm not going to believe this unless they (the ETs) make themselves public.  :alien:

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#8    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:22 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 07 February 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

Not even for the tacos?

..... Oh....... I didn't think of the tacos. My whole view on reality has been changed.  :unsure2:

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#9    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:12 AM

View PostLilly, on 07 February 2012 - 11:20 PM, said:

Real hippies are old now...probably not likely to fall for such stuff any longer. Personally, I'm not going to believe this unless they (the ETs) make themselves public.  :alien:

I thought Steiner schools were keeping the numbers up? :D

I could not believe this one at all I feel, particularly as they are at least the third cab of the rank with this story, Angels as ET giving out Gods message LOL. I think we have heard this one before!

In his book The Message Given to me by Extraterrestrials (now republished as Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers 2006 ISBN 2940252203), Vorilhon claims that on December 13, 1973, he found a spacecraft shaped like a flattened bell that landed inside Puy de Lassolas, a volcano near the capital city of Auvergne. A 25,000-year-old human-like extraterrestrial inside the spacecraft named Yahweh said that Elohim was the name that primitive people of Earth called members of his extraterrestrial race—who were seen as "those who came from the sky"

LINK - Raëlian beliefs and practices

This lot are not even imaginative! Just plagiarizing others. These UFOlogists are getting lazier!

#10    emeraldcity

emeraldcity

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:37 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 08 February 2012 - 12:12 AM, said:

I thought Steiner schools were keeping the numbers up? :D

I could not believe this one at all I feel, particularly as they are at least the third cab of the rank with this story, Angels as ET giving out Gods message LOL. I think we have heard this one before!

LINK - Raëlian beliefs and practices

This lot are not even imaginative! Just plagiarizing others. These UFOlogists are getting lazier!

Well, MV Summers hardly claims anything even close to the quote you just posted.

I thought there were serious people on this forum, interested in discussing serious issues.

?

#11    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:02 AM

View Postemeraldcity, on 08 February 2012 - 01:37 AM, said:

Well, MV Summers hardly claims anything even close to the quote you just posted.

I thought there were serious people on this forum, interested in discussing serious issues.

?

Do you know who Yaweh is? Or is supposed to be?

Yes he does, he says the Aliens are God misinterpreted, so does Claude Vorhillion. He does not speak the exact same quotes, that is all. The message is the same. MV Summers in not quite as descriptive, I'll give you that much.

MV summers - "Remember me and remember what I have given you. The Creator has given me the mission of preparing humanity for the Greater Community. Share this mission with me."

Claude Whorhillion - Vorilhon said he was given the mission of informing the world of humanity's origins in anticipation of the return of these extraterrestrials by building a residential embassy in neutral territory.[20] He stated that certain mysteries were explained to him based on new interpretations of sacred texts such as the Bible.

Links already provided.

You know what, I thought people were serious too!  We do seem to have something in common already!

Also this is a discussion forum, not a blog. Perhaps you have misinterpted the intention of such?

Serious issues?????????? OK< ya got me!

And a big hearty WELCOME to UM :D I hope you enjoy your time here!

Edited by psyche101, 08 February 2012 - 02:11 AM.

#12    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,834 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:18 AM

Yeah the older we get the more we like Tacos ! and the more we fall, But ! E.T is not going to drop in just to say Hi ! If we were looking down into a social system like we have here, on another planet that we would most likely attack and conquer !
This is how we just are ! So what would be any different In them coming here and Eatting us ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#13    emeraldcity

emeraldcity

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:15 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 08 February 2012 - 02:02 AM, said:

Yes he does, he says the Aliens are God misinterpreted, so does Claude Vorhillion.

In what instance does he say "Aliens are God misinterpreted?" You'll need a bit more to substantiate the association here.

The quote you posted is basically: "I have a mission. Join me." That's been said by every president, pastor, prophetc and politician throughout the ages.

#14    Legaia

Legaia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

• "I have grown quite fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

-Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:58 PM

I usually find myself in the "Won't believe it until they come down for an interview" crowd, but then I'll stumble across another case/incident that even the most diehard skeptics would have trouble with. I guess you could say I'm on the fence?

#15    julia52

julia52

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:05 PM

View Postemeraldcity, on 08 February 2012 - 01:37 AM, said:

?

Hi :)

I am a kind of 'lurker' here; like the site but was active on another...and i too wonder if this is a serious forum or not.

to answer your question tho, i too, believe it is neither; sorry, being an experiencer and talking to many others who have had traumatic experiences, leads me to believe that the 'alien agenda' is not all hearts and roses--in fact, far from it.

when you mentioned people from 'third world countries' disappearing, where exactly are you speaking of?  I mean, you do realize that there have been verified cases of missing and mutilated people in america attributed to the visitors, right?  I can give you a link if you would like, it is called 'ox files', you can google it, too

best to have ALL the info before you only give two choices to your quiz, just saying...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users