Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghosts in our dimensions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:40 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: iStockPhoto</strong>
Image credit: iStockPhoto
Tammy A. Branom: Ghosts. I have long pondered if they truly exist or not.  Although I watch many of ghost programs on television, the evidence is still elusive both to the investigators and to me.  Are ghosts the manifestations of the dead?  Many religions say no.  In fact, Christianity declares ghosts to be demons pretending to be the spirits of loved ones, such as the entities coming forth from Ouija boards.  So where does that leave the "Holy Ghost?"  Oh, and what about Jesus rising from the dead?  Are these outside of realm of the spirit world?

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Unknown title error

• 2,950 posts
  • Location:arizona (originally the wisconsin/minnesota area eh!)

• Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:23 AM

From the link above...
If Earth's rotation speed could be increased, time for us would slow.

Hmmmm.....

"Though I stand in opposition to you, I am not opposed to you. Night and Day stand in opposition to each other, but they are not opposed to each other -they are merely two halves of the same coin."

#3    Requal

Requal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:54 PM

Wow this is one of the best topics ever, because the things written in here were in my mind.
But I thought that I would be the only one thinking like that and I didn't even spend time researching like you did.
I would really love to work in an institure wich researches this because it's motivating.
Thanks I loved readin this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users