Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UM's Tammy Branom on iTalk FM

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,841 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:02 PM

UM columnist Tammy Branom was interviewed on the radio station iTalk FM earlier on today in which she spoke to host Richie Allen about her writing, her column on the site and answered some questions about a few unexplained topics including ghosts, psychics and the idea of parallel dimensions.

You can listen to the interview here:

The article being discussed at the beginning is Ghosts in our dimensions, you can also view her blog - here.

I'd also like to express a big thank you to Tammy for giving us a mention on the show. :tu:

#2    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

Great job Tammy! Wooohooo!  :tu:

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#3    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 19,274 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:52 PM

Wow, UM is like 'famous' now! B)  

Saru, we'd better watch out... there might be paparazzi joining this very minute! :unsure2:

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#4    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,392 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:44 AM

Fabulous interview! Well done  :tu:

Posted Image

#5    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 28,287 posts

• Paranoid Android... *whaa--*

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:11 AM

Indeed, we are now officially famous.  If there was any doubt by anyone, it proves that this place truly is the #1 paranormal website on the internet today.  And it's just going to keep getting better :tu:  Nice interview (some minor issues with the content of her comments [such as the 10% brain myth], but for the most part I enjoyed it about separate dimensions - interesting ontological perspective that whatever we can potentially conceive of therefore exists somewhere in one dimension or another).

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#6    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,178 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:32 AM

Nice interview Tammy - love your work :yes:

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#7    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:48 PM

Well done Tammy on the interview  :tu:

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#8    gooder

gooder

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:50 AM

Well done !Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users