Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

RON PAUL Winning the Battle For Delegates!

• Please log in to reply
480 replies to this topic

#31    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,108 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 11 February 2012 - 09:00 AM, said:

So this is RP supporteres idea of a representative government? If true, this is Corruption of the worst sort. Why should someone who got 8 of 49 votes, of 2 out of 32, get all the delegates?

If this is the Liberty and Justice that Representative Paul supports, the US pubic should call for him to step out of the race right now.

:mellow:

He is playing by the rules. This man is facing amazing voter fraud, and near complete media hatred. You think he should drop out cause his people are more motivated then the rest? If thats all it takes for you to think someone should drop out, you must be ready to hang over 50% of our representatives for the crimes they have commited.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#32    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Non gender specific

• 25,619 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:57 PM

So is this the excuses being manufactured already? The apparent fact that he keeps coming last, despite the amount of adoration for him, is down to voter fraud and media hatred, is it?  :mellow:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#33    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,108 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:04 PM

View Post747400, on 15 February 2012 - 02:57 PM, said:

So is this the excuses being manufactured already? The apparent fact that he keeps coming last, despite the amount of adoration for him, is down to voter fraud and media hatred, is it?  :mellow:

Keeps coming in last?? Ok :mellow:

Voter fraud isnt being manufactured so much as its being embarrassingly exposed.

Edited by preacherman76, 15 February 2012 - 03:05 PM.

#34    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,108 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:11 PM

Besides what excuse do I need? If we keep picking up deligates like this, we are gonna win.

#35    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:05 PM

Has Paul made any comments on the claim of voter fraud? Last I heard he was pleased with the votes he was getting.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#36    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,464 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:40 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 15 February 2012 - 02:23 PM, said:

:mellow:

He is playing by the rules. This man is facing amazing voter fraud, and near complete media hatred. You think he should drop out cause his people are more motivated then the rest? If thats all it takes for you to think someone should drop out, you must be ready to hang over 50% of our representatives for the crimes they have commited.
So if like 90% of a state caucused for Ron Paul, then if they gave 90% of the delegates to Gingrich you'd be fine with that, because this is exactly what the article is saying. That an overwhelming percentage of the caucusing/voting people did not vote for RP, yet he is getting the majority of delegates. Supposedly.... The entire article was a stretched out fib, but on the very end of believability, so the writers apparently will call "possible", as "likely", or even "Confirmed". When they are nothing of the sort.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#37    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,464 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:42 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 15 February 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

Besides what excuse do I need? If we keep picking up deligates like this, we are gonna win.
Like what?  :blink:  

The last I saw he was in 4th, and only fanatical RP true believers think he has any chance.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#38    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,777 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:59 PM

View PostCorp, on 15 February 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

Has Paul made any comments on the claim of voter fraud? Last I heard he was pleased with the votes he was getting.

He just posted Ben Swann's Reality Check report on his FB page 45 minutes ago.

http://www.facebook.com/ronpaul
http://www.fox19.com...-fraud-in-maine

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#39    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,777 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:02 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 15 February 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:

Like what?  :blink:  

The last I saw he was in 4th, and only fanatical RP true believers think he has any chance.

The last time you checked you used the mainstreammedia to get your stats... which are false and misleading.

Do your homework bud.  Do try to keep up.

Edited by acidhead, 16 February 2012 - 12:03 AM.

#40    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,777 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:04 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 15 February 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

So if like 90% of a state caucused for Ron Paul, then if they gave 90% of the delegates to Gingrich you'd be fine with that, because this is exactly what the article is saying. That an overwhelming percentage of the caucusing/voting people did not vote for RP, yet he is getting the majority of delegates. Supposedly.... The entire article was a stretched out fib, but on the very end of believability, so the writers apparently will call "possible", as "likely", or even "Confirmed". When they are nothing of the sort.

The reason RP is getting most of the Caucus delegates without winning the straw poll beauty pageant should be the first clue that voter fraud is occurring..... duh!

#41    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 14,489 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:25 AM

View Postacidhead, on 16 February 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

The reason RP is getting most of the Caucus delegates without winning the straw poll beauty pageant should be the first clue that voter fraud is occurring..... duh!
I don't understand how "they" can get away with this in every race he's in but if it IS the case what do you propose to fix the corruption?  Modern opinion polling is so scientific and accurate that it's rarely wrong in a significant way.  RP consistently places 3rd or 4th.  His biggest problem IMO is his isolationist sounding foreign policy.  His message resonates with too few people for him to be elected.  And even if he were elected I believe dems and repubs would unite to overcome his vetoes of the status quo.  Hmmmm could we get anymore messed up as a country? :no: :blink:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#42    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,464 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:06 AM

View Postacidhead, on 16 February 2012 - 12:02 AM, said:

The last time you checked you used the mainstreammedia to get your stats... which are false and misleading.

Ahhhh... Yes. I'll instead go to TarotReadingsNews.com or FairyTaleBeat.com. Where they have the true straight dope. Where the ads on the sides of the articles are selling perpetual motion machines, healing magnets, aura crystals, powder of white gold, and blown glass "decorations".

Now what were these non-mainstream media outlets that tell the True Word again? I'll look at them at least, which is more then most of the political pundits here would do. I may not even comment on the mangling of facts that I find and instead post about what I find that is positive and correct. But only if I find something that is correct.

#43    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,464 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:08 AM

View Postacidhead, on 16 February 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

So... You are saying the "actual" caucus vote numbers differ from the straw poll numbers? And that the actual numbers support Ron Paul, but are being ignored in favor of the unbinding straw polls?

#44    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Non gender specific

• 25,619 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:48 AM

View Postacidhead, on 16 February 2012 - 12:02 AM, said:

is that not a bit of a cop out? If you just say that "the mainstreammedia are false & misleading", yiou could claim anything at all you wanted about anything at all, and if there was nothing to back it up, you could just say "you used the mainstreammedia to get your stats... which are false and misleading." I know this might be a radical idea, but... what proof do you have that the "alternative" media re telling the truth, and might not themselves be false & misleading?  :unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#45    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,777 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:52 AM

The mainstreammedia have projected who has the total delegate count and have been publishing stats on their political pages even though the delegates in Caucus States have not been awarded yet.  It's a three step process.

Ron Paul's campaign has been keeping count of the caucus delegates because those who were chosen as delegates report to the RP campaign.  RP's campaign is very confident that he has the majority of caucus delegates even though the straw poll numbers somehow, someway indicate he shouldn't have the majority.  This has many scratching their heads wondering how can Paul claim to have the majority when he hasn't won a straw poll?

Don't worry.  Those who won't admit that something fishy is going on know it in their conscience.  That's all that matters right now.

You'll figure it out eventually like the rest of us do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users