Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

RON PAUL Winning the Battle For Delegates!

• Please log in to reply
480 replies to this topic

#316    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,704 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:12 AM

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#317    preacherman76

preacherman76

Ntwadumela- He who greets with fire

• 12,355 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:56 AM

View Postand then, on 14 April 2012 - 07:41 AM, said:

[/b]
And except for RP zealots, it's not apparent to anyone else that this has happened.
The great man seems poised to have only the Newt to contend with for second place from now on.
I hope that he clobbers Newt and can hold his head high at the convention when Romney gets the nod on the first vote.  I also hope that his supporters are as gracious as he has been lately.
If he supports Romney and they don't then I think they are a bunch of whiners who will give the election to Obama.  In this election more so than any since 2000 I think every vote actually will count.  If 8 or 10 percent sit it out or write in RP then Oby gets another four to screw the country some more. And we cannot afford another four of unbridled Oby OR gridlock...

Its not apparent to you cause you just dont care. I mean seriously what more do you need then them directly telling you they are trying to block him out??? Ron Paul isnt going to support Romney, and neither is his supporters. Why on earth would they?? Romney represents in full EVERYTHING wrong with this system. How is Ron Paul or his supporters going to support a man who supports continued unconstitutional war, and wants to expand that to other countries? How could Ron Paul or his supporters support a man who has no problem with the federal reserve, or who supports every single peice of freedom stripping legislation that comes down the pike? Romney's top political donor is Goldman. So is 0bamas. They are the same exact person. There isnt a single thing that Ron Paul or his supporters agree with Romney about anything. Not one single thing. What is there to support about him?

You telling me if I dont support Romney then Im a whiner, is the same as telling me every single political belief I hold should take a back seat to support a party that has done everthing it can to destroy this country and everything its suppose to stand for.

You saying we cant afford another 4 years of 0bama, and that we need Romney is simply amazing. There isnt a single difference between them. Thier strings are pulled by the same exact people. The fact that you are still blind to this two headed one party system is pathetic.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#318    preacherman76

preacherman76

• 12,355 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 14 April 2012 - 05:58 AM, said:

Wow! That is the first I've really seen ANYONE actually come out and say that the Media (ALL of them?) and the Republicans are in a secret Cabal. You'd think the 50% to 75% of the Media that is backing Obama would run any story that put any of the Republicans in a bad light.

Have you been living under a rock the last few months? Can you seriously say with a striaght face that the media has treated Ron Paul with anywhere near the same fairness that they have with the other 3 GOP clowns?

#319    TK0001

TK0001

THIMK!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 14 April 2012 - 12:14 PM, said:

Have you been living under a rock the last few months? Can you seriously say with a striaght face that the media has treated Ron Paul with anywhere near the same fairness that they have with the other 3 GOP clowns?

Insane, isn't it? And if you point out the obvious, you're labeled as a zealout, conspiracy theorist, or lunatic. At this point, its silly to even argue that the coverage isn't fair. It's as obvious as the nose on our faces and insisting it's not happening is simply being willfully ignorant.

But you can't scream and yell at people to try to get them to see what you see is completely obvious. It doesn't work. All you can really do is politely request that they look into it for themselves and hope they eventually see it. Because once they do, it "clicks", and they'll not be able to "unsee" it.

#320    TK0001

TK0001

THIMK!!!

• 1,807 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

http://m.examiner.co...onal-convention

Ron Paul wins Minnesota and Colorado. Didn't happen to catch this on CBS news. Strange.

#321    odiesbsc

odiesbsc

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

• Some folks drink from the fountain of knowledge. Some folks just gargle and spit it out.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:08 PM

View PostTK0001, on 15 April 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

Ron Paul wins Minnesota and Colorado. Didn't happen to catch this on CBS news. Strange.

Great post TK, You're right, we'll never see it on the MSM news.

Odie     :tu:

As you slide down the water slide of life, may none of your swimming suits give you a permanent wedgie.

~Ancient Polynesian Greeting~

If the teacher has no DNA testing apperatus, you're probably safe blaming the booger you wiped on her computer screen on someone else.

~American Defense Lawyers' Ethics Training Book for Children~

#322    TK0001

TK0001

THIMK!!!

• 1,807 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:16 PM

View Postodiesbsc, on 15 April 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

Great post TK, You're right, we'll never see it on the MSM news.

Odie     :tu:

You're just a zealot.  ;)

#323    odiesbsc

odiesbsc

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

• Some folks drink from the fountain of knowledge. Some folks just gargle and spit it out.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:27 PM

View PostTK0001, on 15 April 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

You're just a zealot.  ;)

LOL     :yes: :rofl:

As you slide down the water slide of life, may none of your swimming suits give you a permanent wedgie.

~Ancient Polynesian Greeting~

If the teacher has no DNA testing apperatus, you're probably safe blaming the booger you wiped on her computer screen on someone else.

~American Defense Lawyers' Ethics Training Book for Children~

#324    preacherman76

preacherman76

• 12,355 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

View PostTK0001, on 15 April 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

Well this is a VERY interesting turn of events.

#325    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

Environmentally Friendly

• 29,293 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

Why would the Mainstream Media be so willing to pass up these apparently important, and ratings-grabbing, stories? Particularly if they're so biased in favour of Oby and the Dems, as is often made out? Are they that much under the thumb of the Sinister elements within the GOP who are rigging it?

Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

~ D. Trump.

“You are going to hear all the familiar complaints: ‘freedom of speech,’ ” Mrs. Clinton said in an hourlong speech

#326    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,961 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:33 PM

Well with Santorum out and Newt dead in the water it would make sense for Paul to get all the "anyone but Romney" people. Question is if there will be enough of them to make any kind of difference and how much they're willing to accept Paul's message.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#327    TK0001

TK0001

THIMK!!!

• 1,807 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

View Post747400, on 16 April 2012 - 07:27 PM, said:

Why would the Mainstream Media be so willing to pass up these apparently important, and ratings-grabbing, stories? Particularly if they're so biased in favour of Oby and the Dems, as is often made out? Are they that much under the thumb of the Sinister elements within the GOP who are rigging it?

Clearly you're set in your ways, but honestly, you look pretty silly at this point if you still insist the media isn't blacking out coverage of Ron Paul. I get it, it's easier to point fingers and laugh at those who clearly see it, rather than actually paying attention, but I think soon support for Ron Paul, coupled with the fact there are no other opponents to Romney, will be impossible for the media to ignore.

But if you believe the media honestly and fairly reports everything newsworthy, then you have to wonder why they thought the president signing into law the indefinite detention of American citizens or the entire Occupy Wall Street movement were unworthy of our attention.

#328    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,186 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:37 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 14 April 2012 - 12:14 PM, said:

Saying the media ignores Ron Paul is different then saying there is a partnership between the GOP and all Media. One is true (Because they believe he has no chance to win.) and the other is in Conspiricy Theory land.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#329    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,186 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:51 AM

This is cute. But even if Ron wins all the delgates of every caucus state he'll only be 1/2 of the way to the 1000+ delgates needed. He's going to be hard pressed to even be a spoiler at this point. Unless he outright wins Texas or the rest of the Mid West, he's just not going to have enough to beat that first convention vote.

ROMNEY, ROMNEY, ROMNEY!!!!

:yes:  :innocent:

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#330    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

Environmentally Friendly

• 29,293 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:34 AM

View PostTK0001, on 17 April 2012 - 12:36 AM, said:

Clearly you're set in your ways, but honestly, you look pretty silly at this point if you still insist the media isn't blacking out coverage of Ron Paul. I get it, it's easier to point fingers and laugh at those who clearly see it, rather than actually paying attention, but I think soon support for Ron Paul, coupled with the fact there are no other opponents to Romney, will be impossible for the media to ignore.

But if you believe the media honestly and fairly reports everything newsworthy, then you have to wonder why they thought the president signing into law the indefinite detention of American citizens or the entire Occupy Wall Street movement were unworthy of our attention.
heavens, who was pointing fingers & Laughing?   I was just asking a Question.  :(  Perhaps you might like to consider the question I asked, rather than being so quick to being offended? Why Would the Media deliberately ignore such a significant story? Are they all under the thumb of the Republican party machine? Even the Democrat-leaning media, which, we're told, is a sizeable proportion of them? And are you trying to say that the Media ignored all the Occupy Wall Street business? Even I heard about it on the News.

Edited by 747400, 17 April 2012 - 06:36 AM.

Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

~ D. Trump.

“You are going to hear all the familiar complaints: ‘freedom of speech,’ ” Mrs. Clinton said in an hourlong speech

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users