Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Largest UFO Conference in the World

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:01 PM

www.pr.com said:

The International UFO Congress is a leading organization for the research and documentation of UFOs and related information. The Conference begins on Tuesday the 21st with the EBE Film Festival, an all-day event which is free to the public and features various UFO and related films.Conference presentations begin the following day. Posted Image Read more...

#2    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,639 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:24 AM

Get your saucers fueled up This event is upon us ! Now If I could only find my stellar jumper cables to light my little Mothership off ! It would be nice to get a report from there for our Forum ! Some U/M `s in the Hood so to speak !

This is a Work in Progress!

#3    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,063 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:57 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 11 February 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

Get your saucers fueled up This event is upon us ! Now If I could only find my stellar jumper cables to light my little Mothership off ! It would be nice to get a report from there for our Forum ! Some U/M `s in the Hood so to speak !
If there will be 3/Ds (and big... BIG ones) in one package, I'm on. And the John the Revelator (CD track, not the real one) on the stellar cooker...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#4    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:59 AM

I'm tempted to go just so that I can heckle some of the speakers... :w00t:

#5    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,309 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:05 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 11 February 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

I'm tempted to go just so that I can heckle some of the speakers... :w00t:

Posted Image

So the attendee count will be three (!!) with you going :P

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#6    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,639 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:32 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 11 February 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

If there will be 3/Ds (and big... BIG ones) in one package, I'm on. And the John the Revelator (CD track, not the real one) on the stellar cooker...

Mark it down Bad ! Maybe we can meet up for a day or two ,Would be Fun !  I already have some  unique  3-D`s  Every time I wear them Women run away  at Light Speed ! :geek:

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

#7    bergheim12

bergheim12

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:58 AM

Over the years this conference has hosted some of the best UFO researchers there is and presented some of the most important UFO cases. It's also good that they issue DVD's of the speeches.

#8    therootsfan

therootsfan

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:16 AM

65 years since Roswell and there's still zero physical evidence that UFO's have visited us.  I've noticed those who believe in them the most are lonely misanthropes searching for meaning to their lives, just like religious people.

#9    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:29 AM

View Posttherootsfan, on 15 February 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

65 years since Roswell and there's still zero physical evidence that UFO's have visited us.  I've noticed those who believe in them the most are lonely misanthropes searching for meaning to their lives, just like religious people.
therootsfan, I don't know if you were aware how judgemental you sound, claiming that people who believe in UFOs the most are, "lonely misanthropes searching for meaning to their lives". May I ask you on what evidence you base your opinion? May I also suggest that you should be careful if you choose to name any individuals, in case you cross the line of character defamation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users