Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Merged - Knocking At My Door

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    The_Sensual_One

The_Sensual_One

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 370 posts

• Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:46 PM

Every morning for the past year or so there has been knocking at my door and banging at my door. I figured that it was an entity but not sure if it's threatening or a good entity. There have been times where the banging got so loud it could be heard in another room as if someone were at the door but there is no one around. I have peep hole to check outside the door but no one is standing outside when the banging is going on. I usually have a good intuition about things but for some reason i feel a little clouded. Can someone tell me what you feel this is and why does it happen every morning and sometimes at night?

Key note: Loud banging, sometimes aggressive, sometimes a simple knock at my door. No one is there.

When I say out loud, "Please stop the banging, I'm trying to sleep," the banging either subsides or gets louder.

The truth is we are spiritual beings living a human experience.

#2    Singularis

Singularis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

• No face which we can give to a matter will stead us so well at last as the truth. This alone wears well.

- Henry David Thoreau

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

Teenage pranksters? That or you have a very short, very angry mail man out to get you.

#3    sarah_444

sarah_444

Poltergeist

• 2,809 posts

• "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:03 PM

Do you actually check to see if someone is there while you are hearing the banging or afterwards?

If you've checked while the banging is going on, Have you ever just opened the door?

Edited by sarah_444, 11 February 2012 - 04:06 PM.

#4    The_Sensual_One

The_Sensual_One

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:41 PM

I just stated that no one is at the door. That means, yes, I have opened the door, no one was there. Seriously, I need someone that may know. I sense entity but not sure if it's a threatening entity or a more calm entity.

#5    applesnbananas

applesnbananas

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:45 AM

View PostFeelingz, on 11 February 2012 - 11:41 PM, said:

I just stated that no one is at the door. That means, yes, I have opened the door, no one was there. Seriously, I need someone that may know. I sense entity but not sure if it's a threatening entity or a more calm entity.
I feel like the entity is confused.  Maybe someone who used to live there or if you have had someone pass on that used to come over alot.  I would try opening the door and just pretending as if someone is there.  Very sweetly explain to them that you would help if you could but you are not able to see or hear them.  Ask them to please let you have peace.  If it is someone you know then they should want you to have peace.  If it is someone who used to live in your house, then just tell them that you are sorry but you live there now and they have to move on.  
If there is someone you know who is passed on, just ask outloud if they will speak to you in a dream.  I have solved this type of problem in a dream before.
I can't tell you any of this for sure, but I have a strong feeling about it.  Let me know what you think or if you try it or if it works.  Good luck!

#6    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:23 AM

Ravens are notorious for tapping at doors. Next time it happens, just yell "Nevermore" and see if it stops.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#7    NemoMysterio

NemoMysterio

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 82 posts

• And that's the bottom line...

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:03 AM

Get a security camera with microphone. I assure you it will stop.

#8    sandlot

sandlot

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:50 PM

I think it would be in your best interest to lay a line of salt across your front and back doorways. Your story gives me an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

#9    The_Sensual_One

The_Sensual_One

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

Thanks everyone. My father passed away in 2007 and he died in front of my eyes but he died with his eyes open. I thought he moved on.

Every day it's like some kind of ritual it happens every morning. Knocking on my door that lasts about 30 minutes and sometimes knocks in a response to my questions. I've said stop with the knocking before and one day it got really aggressive then it stopped. My friend can't sleep and gets woken up by it and so do I. It use to be knocking at night whenever I was not clothed, which is disturbing. Whatever or whoever it is, is probably looking at me type this out right now so the knocking stopped.

I will do all the above. Again, thanks everyone. Will update with outcome.

#10    NemoMysterio

NemoMysterio

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 82 posts

• And that's the bottom line...

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:30 PM

View PostFeelingz, on 22 February 2012 - 06:55 PM, said:

Thanks everyone. My father passed away in 2007 and he died in front of my eyes but he died with his eyes open. I thought he moved on.

So sorry to hear of your loss. My grand father passed away with his eyes open. My granny told me that it's nothing to fear and simply means that the person wishes for you not to forget them.

I like that idea. I won't forget my gramps ever!

#11    The_Sensual_One

The_Sensual_One

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

Hello all,
I can't remember if I typed this out before. I don't get on here much like I use to. I have something on my mind. Usually every morning and sometimes every now and then there's knocking like thumping at my door. I have opened my door but no one is there. I have even said "stop knocking and go away." But sometimes the knocking/thumping gets aggressive and sometimes it does stop. Do you see anything going on with this. I always assumed it was my deceased father but I really believe he has moved on.

I asked a friend this question and she told me that she believes that it's a spirit "human" that has bad intentions to get to me and wants to get in but isn't strong enough. I was wondering if anyone is seeing the same thing or something different.  Much help is greatly appreciated. I need to get to the bottom of this.

Love and Light

#12    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,427 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

Long time no see Feelingz.

I have no advice but if this phenomena is real it's definetly negative.  Have you ever opened the door to see if it's the UPS or the tax man?

#13    The_Sensual_One

The_Sensual_One

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

Yes, I have opened the door and no one is ever there. I've opened the door, looked around, and shut the door. Then, the thumping begins again. I've even had my hand on the door and the knocking/thumping kept getting aggressive. And yes, the phenomena is real and it's been going on for months on and off. I never felt threatened but now that my friend told me what she saw, it makes me curious. I'm sitting here, wondering why would a deceased spirit that has negative energy would want to cause harm to me. I have done nothing to anyone to receive such a thing.

Edited by Feelingz, 15 February 2013 - 11:27 PM.

#14    Soccergirl13

Soccergirl13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:42 PM

SO you actually can feel when something is knocking on your door?
Just checking because I had something like that happening to me several years ago. Drove me nuts for couple of weeks but the reason is so emberessing that I dont even wanna mention it haha

#15    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,587 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:47 PM

Under no circumstances should you open the door,especially after dark (when the sun goes down), as if you do open it,you are technically inviting who/whatever may be there,inside your residence,which is not a good thing to do.Always ask who is there if a knock on the door happens.If there is no answer,ignore it,but you can always say, Whoever you are I really dont need anything from you,please go away. This happened to me a few years ago, until I got really annoyed one evening,and shouted the Lords Prayer at the door in a loud voice,there was a moaning sound ,then Silence and it hasnt happened again. Best Wishes.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users