Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Merged - Knocking At My Door

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,288 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

I heard tappings on my front door.  I looked outside and there seemed to be no one there.   I think it was a large moth or something attracted to the outside light.

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#17    The_Sensual_One

The_Sensual_One

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 369 posts

• Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:05 AM

View PostSoccergirl13, on 15 February 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

SO you actually can feel when something is knocking on your door?
Just checking because I had something like that happening to me several years ago. Drove me nuts for couple of weeks but the reason is so emberessing that I dont even wanna mention it haha

Yes, I have touched my door to make sure that it wasn't the wind. And it wasn't. No wind was blowing at the time that I did it. And I'm not the only person in my home that has heard the knocking/thumping. My spouse, my mother, and my daughter have all heard the same thing. So, it's not my imagination.

View Postspud the mackem, on 15 February 2013 - 11:47 PM, said:

Under no circumstances should you open the door,especially after dark (when the sun goes down), as if you do open it,you are technically inviting who/whatever may be there,inside your residence,which is not a good thing to do.Always ask who is there if a knock on the door happens.If there is no answer,ignore it,but you can always say, Whoever you are I really dont need anything from you,please go away. This happened to me a few years ago, until I got really annoyed one evening,and shouted the Lords Prayer at the door in a loud voice,there was a moaning sound ,then Silence and it hasnt happened again. Best Wishes.

I only have opened the door during the day time. Even when I have, "the spirit" never entered. My friend says it's weak. I guess the only way it can get in is if I invite it in which I am not doing. I will say this...I did have an entity follow me around for years since the age of 10 but it wasn't human. It was a demon. But, I thought it was taken care of back in 2010. I have been very peaceful and very content with my life so It needs to go away. I've done a prayer. I've done sage, salt, blessed my home and put up barriers around it. No spirit can enter my home. That's why I believe this spirit can't get in even when I open the door. I have a barrier up. I remember in 2011 and 2012 I had no disturbance at my door whatsoever. Now, that I'm 11 weeks pregnant it has returned to try to bother me. The only thing it can do is wake me up like some freaking alarm system but nothing more.

View Postlittle_dreamer, on 16 February 2013 - 12:56 AM, said:

I heard tappings on my front door.  I looked outside and there seemed to be no one there.   I think it was a large moth or something attracted to the outside light.

There was no insect of the sort when I opened the door. Where I live, we don't get moths.

The truth is we are spiritual beings living a human experience.

#18    Soccergirl13

Soccergirl13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

OH I didnt think it was imagination. Like in my case it turnef out to be something completely stupid but since a little boy had died there I just let myself believe as I didnt know the teal reason then.
Just wanted to verify if you can feel the knocking cuz than it must be something from/in front the door and not just a knocking sound somewhere in the house and normally you would suspect to come from the door.
Id go with what spud said. Just tell it to leave you alone. Good luck and congrats on the pregnancy!

#19    The_Sensual_One

The_Sensual_One

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:37 AM

Thanks. I usually do and it does...sometimes.

#20    holly3j

holly3j

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

I agree. Pray at the door or even hang a cross on the outside of the door. I have had entities bother me too, and the negative ones go away real quick when I mention Jesus etc. And I'm not even an ultra religious person. But having dealt with stuff like this before (I have had an entity knock hard on the bathroom door while I was taking a shower), it's been kinda hard for me not to believe in God, when I would get such strong reactions from negative entities if I sang songs from Church, had crosses/Bibles out etc. Good luck

#21    starchild1976

starchild1976

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• Truth is stranger than fiction.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:47 AM

This is what I get. Be careful who you let into your life and into your home. I get a what were you thinking clue or question. I also think you are extremely intuitive. If you can hear this knocking there should be no question you can fix anything in your life through your very own intuition. When you decide you do not want to hear it anymore you will not hear it anymore. If there is someone who was close to you who was always bombarding you with advice then this might be related to them. Maybe someone or something is trying to wake you to the beautiful abilities with you. Think back about what you have suspected or thought or felt anytime these knocking happened. These can be clues. Yes, you can and should always protect yourself through your spiritual beliefs when needed and it does work. The bible works wonders as does putting salt around your house or praying. Whatever you find comfort in do it. And please make a check list of anyone or anything in your life that may be in any way causing you physical or emotional harm.

And be careful you're not being warned to keep the wrong people out!

Edited by starchild1976, 26 February 2013 - 06:48 AM.

#22    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:58 AM

Do you rent this place or own it.if u rent think about moveing put salt in front of the door and a cross.

#23    charmcph

charmcph

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 156 posts

• Life is a gift .. use it wisely!

Time is wasted while young...Time is important while old!

Thoughts are contagious

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

hi Feelingz

Have you checked the history out on your place? Any deaths, accidents etc? Ask neighbors that been there for awhile.
Is this an apartment building, did they have a Janitor or a man that did repairs on the place? Is there a long hallway outside your door?

Name Will ... William comes to mind.
sorry for questions....

~Char~

#24    The_Sensual_One

The_Sensual_One

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:11 AM

UPDATE:
Yesterday me and my boyfriend woke up with scratches on our body. My boyfriend had 3 large scratches on his back and I had a scratch on my neck and on my left side. Hmmmm.

#25    The_Sensual_One

The_Sensual_One

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:57 PM

View Postcharmcph, on 27 February 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

hi Feelingz

Have you checked the history out on your place? Any deaths, accidents etc? Ask neighbors that been there for awhile.
Is this an apartment building, did they have a Janitor or a man that did repairs on the place? Is there a long hallway outside your door?

Name Will ... William comes to mind.
sorry for questions....

I've tried to check the history but I haven't found anything. The only death in my home is my father. He died in his bedroom right in front of my eyes but I am sure that he has moved on. His presence lingered for a while and all he would do is mess with photos or lights.

#26    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

Hmm interesting do the bangs /knocks/thuds on the door sound like something outside trying to get in or inside trying to get out could you set a camera out side and inside to record this so we can have a look & listen as it might give us all a better understanding. :tu:

#27    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:36 PM

Wow really neat that not only can your friend verify that there is a spirit present, and he/she can tell their power level as well.  Pretty cool for sure.

My first question is 2 part - a) do you REALLY want to find out what it is?  B) do you want it to stop?

If you are serious about either of those, then it will cost you roughly $75 to $125 to identify and rid yourself of the problem.  For the $75 you can get a very decent 3 camera+dvr security system with all the cables needed to set-up.  For abit more you can add microphones to those cameras, which sounds like your case.  You might find some for less than teh $125, but I shot high.

Neither of these requires any technical skills or permanent fixtures to set up.  The result will be one of the following:

1 - sound stops, nothing appears, problem goes away but you never know who/what was knocking...meh oh well, peace achieved.
2 - the cameras spot someone maybe person or creature (not cryptid hehe think dog etc) messing around your door.
3 - You capture the first ever tangible audio+corresponding video evidence of the paranormal - you are world famous, on Letterman, subject of a made for TV movie, science is at your beck and call to investigate and provide help.

So most of those sound worth the $75 t0 $100 bucks, your call.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#28    starchild1976

starchild1976

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• Truth is stranger than fiction.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:44 AM

This is the type of thing you can pray away. You can literally pray it away. You can use sage and salt and such or just pray it away every night and keep a bible by the bed. Nothing bad is getting near you then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users